Longings From the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezed my hand and looked directly at me. "I fell in love with you. Not just infatuation, but love. But I knew that you were... your behavior has been above reproach. Not just with me, but with your students. The other girls on campus. I asked around about you a little bit, and I knew you were one of the ones who absolutely, positively wouldn't brook even a hint of that kind of scandal. Not just because of your career, but because... because you're just a great guy. A good man."

Luisa shuffled just a tiny bit closer to me, and I turned slightly towards her. "But God, David. God, I want you so badly to just put that aside for me. I know I'm younger than you, and you don't want to take advantage. I love that. But it's not taking advantage. I-- I know how you look at me. How it makes you embarrassed. But what you didn't know is that I love it.

"Earlier today, after our run... after all of our runs, I've wanted you to just grab me and kiss me. I come to my bedroom after you leave each Wednesday and read these letters and pretend they're to me, because it's what I want so much. I touch myself, wishing that the man that wrote them loved me as much as I love him."

She put her hand on my face, and I could smell, just faintly, her scent still on it. "You told me that everyone should have a love like a wildfire at least once in their life. You're it, David. You're my wildfire."

Luisa's eyes were so beautiful then. Shining with unshed tears, fearful that I'd reject her. Part of me said that I should, that she had built me up into something I wasn't. But I wanted her so badly. Loved her. Yearned to be consumed in that wildfire with her. All of my doubts came to mind, as I struggled to be the adult, the mature one, and each of them was batted aside by what she'd revealed, until I was left with only Luisa's eyes.

Luisa's eyes. Not Julia's. I hadn't realized until just that moment that I hadn't seen Julia there in a long time; months, perhaps. She wasn't Julia's daughter. She was Luisa, her own beautiful, wonderful person. This wasn't some longing from the past. I loved Luisa, and I loved her as I thought I could never love again.

My hand wiped away the tear from her cheek as I leaned towards her. Her mouth opened slightly, partly in surprise and partly in desire, but then her body surged to close the space between us. The first kiss she'd bestowed upon me had been sweet and tentative. This kiss was neither. It was the spark that set our world ablaze.

As our tongues danced together, Luisa's hands tugged at my shirt. It was discarded rapidly, just ahead of her panties, still damp from her earlier solo session. I gently pushed her backwards onto the bed, finally looking without guilt at this beautiful young woman. Her neatly trimmed bush tantalized me, and my mouth watered with anticipation of tasting her for the first time. But she had different ideas.

A finger pressed upwards under my chin, drawing my gaze to her eyes as she pleaded, "Later. Please. I need you inside me."

Her hands moved to my belt, but I brushed them aside, opening the buckle myself. "I want to see you. All of you." Luisa smiled as she made a show of slowly removing her bra, revealing those beautiful breasts to me once more, with their puffy chocolate nipples. I took a moment to taste one as I unbuttoned and unzipped, drawing a barely stifled whine from her throat.

A brief intermission was necessary, unfortunately. I stood to remove my pants as she looked on approvingly. When I was fully naked before her, those dark, adoring eyes rested on my steel-hard dick. I felt like a teenager again, my body infused with energy as the stunning dusky-skinned young woman looked at my hardon with a wanton grin. "Nnnf, if I'd known, we'd have ended up here much sooner."

I chuckled and kneeled on the bed. Luisa slowly spread her legs, inviting me with a smile. It would have been rude to refuse. As I moved between them, she reached for my cock, thumb spreading precum around the head. "God, David, it's so hard." A little grin. "Let's see what we can do about that." She placed it at her labia, running it up and down her slick lips.

I pushed forward, just a little. A low moan slipped from her lips, her eyes closed, and her brow furrowed almost as if it pained her to not have me inside. "Pleeeease--" And then I pushed again, insistently, deeper and deeper into her, and Luisa's voice turned to a loud, long moan. Her pussy enveloped me, a velvet softness gripping my hardness, wet and hot. Exquisite. "So fucking big-- oh god, David, so fucking good!"

I kissed my young lover as my cock hilted in her sweet little quim. Luisa let out a happy sigh that turned into a pained whimper as I withdrew, then changed again to joyful babblings as we found our pace together. "It's so good, David, please, please, I love it, please, I love you, I'm yours, this is yours, show me, show me baby, show me I'm yours, I love ah--!" The first of her orgasms took hold, strangling off any more words for a time as she buried her face in my neck and held me tightly.

It had been quite some time for me, but I was determined to hold out as long as I could. Luisa felt incredible; not just her wonderfully tight pussy, but the way she moved under me and clawed at my back. She was enthusiastic and vocal, passionate and athletic. She urged me on as I drove into her, praising me, begging me, fucking me. I wanted to be the best lover I could for her, the best man she could ask for. "I love you, Luisa." Her eyes teared up at this, and she held tight as I drove towards my own climax.

"Please, David. Show me. Show me how much you love me. Show me I'm yours. I'm yours, baby, I'm yours. Cum, David. Cum inside me, please, please, pleaaaaah!" She came again, and I came with her, grunting and slamming once, twice, three times into her before I stopped, filling her tight snatch with my seed. "Yes! Fuck yes, David! Mmmm, baby, it's so fucking much!" She kissed my neck, nuzzling into it as our heart rates slowed.

Afterwards, as we laid together, she spooned up to my side and nestled in the crook of my arm. "That was.... Mmm, David. I want more."

I laughed. "Might be a little bit, sweetheart. The downsides of falling in love with an old man."

Her hand ran up and down my chest. "Stop that. You're not old. You're experienced."

I snorted, "Ancient."

A kiss on my side, "Skilled."

"Decrepit."

"Seasoned."

I couldn't resist. "Seasoned, huh? Want a taste?" With a broad grin, she slid down my body and took me into her mouth, and I found out how easily she could make me feel young again.

The morning and into the early afternoon continued much like that, with brief pauses for a light lunch and then a shower. Neither of those ended up being that much of a break, truth be told; we had to clean the kitchen afterwards much more than if we'd simply eaten, and we probably got out of the shower dirtier than when we went in. But then, afterwards, we sat on the couch and talked.

She laid her head in my lap; an hour before and we probably wouldn't have been able to avoid transitioning to another activity, but we had finally hit my limits. At least for the moment.

"I love you, Luisa. Are you sure..." I sighed as I stroked her hair. "Are you sure this is what you want? I want you to have a good future. A happy life. And I'm so much older than--"

She pressed a finger to my lips. "You're not that much older. This isn't the 19th century, David. You're going to live to a ripe old age, and I'm going to be dragging your ass on runs every day to make sure of that. And I've already started cooking healthier for you, too."

"Insidious woman."

Luisa laughed. "Whatever it takes, baby. I've gotta make sure you live a long time. I'm yours now. No take-backsies."

"What about kids?"

"Dana and Lewis?" She chewed her lip. "I hope they're okay with... god, I didn't even... fuck."

I laughed. "No, not them. They love you."

"They love 'Luisa, the cool older sorta-sister.' I'm not sure how they're going to feel about 'Luisa, the...'" She stopped, uncertain how to finish that sentence.

"'The cool stepmom?' Or at least eventually, hopefully?"

She blushed even as a huge grin spread across her face. "Really? I don't expect... I know that this is new and I don't want to--"

Now it was my turn to shush her. "I do. If it's what you want. It doesn't have to be official, but I'm not looking for a casual thing. I want to-- I'm in love with you. And I want it to be a serious thing, a serious-minded thing. Not right now, not even next year. But I don't just want to be your youthful, passionate fling, okay?"

Luisa choked up, unable to speak, then hugged me tightly. I felt her nodding her head fervently against my stomach, then a little, "Yes. God, yes." We just sat like that for a little while.

Then I sighed. "But about kids, do you want them? If you got pregnant today, I'd--" Oh shit. "Wait, are you on the pill?"

She laughed long and loud. "Yes, of course I am. I'm horny and in love, not stupid." She relaxed her grip on me, rolling her head back onto my lap and gazing up at me. "I hope they have your eyes, though. Yes, I want to have your children. If you're worried about keeping up with them, don't. I'm gonna keep you in shape, remember?" A devilish smile flashed across her face. "Gotta keep your stamina up, after all."

Lewis and Dana took it better than I'd expected. Dana just shrugged and said, "It's about time," then wandered off to play Roblox. Lewis was a little glum; I don't think he'd ever entirely given up on the notion of maybe, eventually, somehow wooing Luisa. But then, later, when it was just me and him watching TV, he said, "Luisa, huh?" I nodded. "Nice." And he nodded back, a tiny show of respect. From a teenaged boy. That was maybe the biggest surprise of the day.

There was a little bit of consternation around campus, but not much; there were no ethical boundaries breached, and I had a good reputation to begin with. Luisa's family ended up being the biggest sticking point; several of them knew of my past with her mother, and treated me like some kind of creepy old pervert, but she ended up reading them the riot act in very rapid and loud Spanish that I could barely follow. No one really said 'boo' about it after that.

We were married a couple of years later; she looked radiant in her wedding dress, five months pregnant with our first child. Lewis was my best man, a duty he took very, very seriously. Our marriage was a happy one, and full of love. By the time we were old, Luisa had a trunk full of letters from me, all telling her of my love for her, sometimes with sweet and chaste words, sometimes... not. There was no way in hell we'd ever let our kids read them.