Look At Us! Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky & Marcie's exhibitionistic frenzy continues.
8.4k words
4.39
75.9k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 11/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,719 Followers

Marcie had just finished a long and very descriptive account of her sexual adventures as a voyeur-exhibitionist when she reminded herself she needed to look at her watch and see what time it was.

"Geez, I've been for a while, haven’t I? Talking all this shit," she said.

“Some pretty damnedhot shit too,” Becky told her, the two women laughing lewdly.

“Maybe I should be going,” Marcie said.

"If you stay just a little while longer, you can meet my boyfriend. He should be home real soon. Hey, would you like to see a picture of him?"

"Sure."

I showed Marcie the a photo of Hank I knew she’d appreciate, one where he was standing naked, his big, rigid cock sticking out proudly. Voyeur that she was, I knew she'd savor that image and now she couldn't stop staring at it.

"Damn, I'd love to watch him use that big thing of his on you."

"Well, I think that can be arranged," I teased. "He's almost always horny when he gets home. That is, if you can hang around just a little longer.”

"Oh for that, I’ll be hanging around, you better believe it!” she said, licking her lips. “And you know what I'd really dig? If maybe I could hide in the closet or something, and watch you doing it without him knowing I was watching, at least at first. That's the kind of thing twisted voyeurs like me really crave, but I almost never get to watch that way. That time peeking in on my sister and the stripper was one of the few."

"Sure," I said, loving Marcie’s brainstorm. We have a big walk-in closet in our bedroom so I told Marcie that as soon as we heard Hank's key in the door she should rush inside there and close the door most of the way, leaving it cracked enough so she could see. She really was excited by this, and so was I. We waited and waited but eventually we heard Hank come home and Marcie slid into the closet.

"Hey honey," I shouted at him. "I'm in the bedroom."

I had decided to leave my clothes off so that the minute Hank laid his eyes on me there'd only be one thing he'd have on his mind.

"You in the mood for love, stud?" I purred teasingly

"Yeah!" he growled, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his jeans.

I got behind him, turning him so that he was facing the closet, reaching around to fist him.

"Oooh yeah, let me feel that big dick," I said, knowing Marcie had a perfect view of me stroking it like that. Then I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock, again right in front of the closet. When I threw him down on the bed and got on top to fuck him I made sure we were positioned so that Marcie, from her hiding place, would again have the best possible view. She was as quiet as a mouse, but I tried to imagine how excited she was, and how wet her pussy was getting.

"Okay, you can come out now," I said, looking over my shoulder at the closet. Marcie and I had arranged that at my signal I would tell her to join us. Hank lay there, his jaw hanging slack, as he now eyed a totally naked Marcie, her sleek body, those huge tits of hers.

"I told you I'd be interviewing a exhibitionist today, Hank," I told him. "This is the voyeur. Hank, meet Marcie. She also happens to be a voyeur."

Marcie got on the bed with us, really showing it off for Hank, shoving a big tit in his mouth right away while spreading her legs wide. Then she got into the mix with us,thick into the mix. While the three of us all watched and showed it all off, Marcie got to enjoy both me and Hank every which way. And naturally, thinking back to that live sex performance she described in Amsterdam, I made sure that Hank got to fuck her up the ass too. And, man, did she ever that big dick of Hank's up her bottom!

Marcie and I really hit it off, and she made me realize that I myself had something of a fetish for voyeurism and exhibitionism. So one day the two of us decided we'd go off and have ourselves some adventures in visual sex, showing it off together, and seeing what we might come across to watch.

We started out one morning when she came to my place wearing a very short skirt and a tight tank top. Of course she had on no panties under that skirt. I put on a short skirt too, no panties of course, and a little T-shirt that showed off my big, corky nipples. Then off we went to the mall. Naturally the guys kept staring at us, two sleek foxes with short, short skirts. All sorts of females would stare at us too, some of them obvious dykes. There were all these places to sit and whenever we'd see some good looking guy or some woman who looked like she might appreciate an expected view, we made a point of sitting opposite them, hitching up our skirts, holding our knees apart and flashing it for them. Sometimes we'd make believe we had no idea we were doing it. Other times we'd give the guy in question a sassy wink before we got up and walked off. You should've seen the looks on some of those faces when they realized we weren't wearing any panties and what they were staring at was pubic hair and raw pussy!

When we left the mall to go down to the garage a guy was parking his car right next to us. As we got into my car we lifted our tops and flashed our tits at the stunned guy, then lifted up our skirts so he could see our bushes, and finally turned to show off our foxy bottoms. The guy was awestruck and before he could move we were in my car and taking off.

That night we went out together to a club to hear a band we both liked. We noticed that between sets guys rushed into the men's room. So we decided that after the next set, we'd rush right in after them. We'd been talking about this, how much fun it'd be to sneak into a men's room and watch all those studs whip out their dicks to take a whizz. Except now we wouldn't be sneaking in. Instead we walked in boldly to see guys pissing at the six urinals, other guys lined up behind them, waiting their turn.

"Hey guys," I said with a cheerful wave.

"I know me and my girlfriend aren't supposed to be here, but I hope you all don't mind," Marcie said, the guys all staring at us in amazement, those who were pissing stopping in midstream. We had planned what we were going to do, so now we each got on top of a wash basin, flexed and spread our legs and let all the guys in the bathroom see what we had to display for them.

"We feel like showing it off for you tonight, you can look, but you can't touch," Marcie said as we began masturbating in front of them, fingering our pussies as lewdly as possible. But before that we took off our tops so they could all have a good look at our tits too.

The guys who had been pissing forgot all about emptying their bladders and started fisting themselves, getting their dicks hard in a jiffy. The other guys unzipped, dug in, and pulled out theirs. Soon there were maybe twenty hard dicks staring us in the face, a fist wrapped around each one. You can imagine the scene, a bunch of horny young pumped up rock & rollers getting to watch a spectacle like this! They gathered close, dicks in hand. I'd never seen so many hard dicks at once, not even close, and I didn't think Marcie had either. Then we watched as, one after another, the dudes whacked off and started blasting their loads while we kept playing with our pussies, fingering the clits, sliding stiff fingers up our wet vaginas.

"That's it,shoot it, dudes!" Marcie cheered after the first few had ejaculated.

"Uh huh, show us how youget off!" I urged.

"Come and cream on my tits," she told them.

Well, you can imagine their reaction, seeing those huge, welcoming globes of Marcie's all exposed. They were beside themselves, fisting their shafts like maniacs over her tits. Some just dribbled a little, others shot off these huge, powerful loads, their semen drenching Marcie's breasts, some landing on me. Finally there was just only one left with a stiff cock, fisting himself furiously, desperate to get off.

"Do it, guy, let us see it!" Marcie hissed, urging him on as his face got red, his veins bulged and he broke out in a sweat, dying to finally ejaculate. And then he, too, blasted his load. Drained, the guys all looked stunned and sheepish. But me and Marcie, we were cool as shit. Marcie wiped off her tits with some paper towels. Then we put our tops back on, getting down off the wash basins and waving the mob a friendly hello as we left the bathroom, stepping over little puddles of cum. We imagined they’d be talking about this for years.

Me and Marcie had started going to the college gym together. We both liked to do the same workout. Naturally, this was also an opportunity to show off, the two of us wearing these bright, shiny and skin-tight spandex biking shorts to the gym with tight T-shirts up above. It was the Women's Gym, so all we did there was to show it off for other babes. But there were plenty of dykes and bi chicks at our University, so there was no shortage of admirers, hungry eyes casting furtive glances our way all the time. A lot of the athletic women at school, the ones who spend a lot of time at the gym, are dykes. Two who glanced all the time at us were these two butch young dykes who seemed to work out at the same time we did; it's like they had figured out our gym schedules, or something. They were like a couple of tomboys, thin, with hardly any tits or hips to speak of, and these short, boyish haircuts. They were on the women’s track team and were both kind of cute. Me and Marcie, we were well aware we made them hot. We acted all blasé and everything, but we damned well knew they were staring at us and we did our best to show off for them.

"Hey, I have an idea," Marcie said coming close and whispering so the two dykes, working out near us, couldn't hear. "Why don't we shower downstairs tonight and let them know that's where we're heading. Bet they won't be able to resist and will follow us down there."

Normally me and Marcie, when we're finished working out, split the gym and headed home to shower and change. The plumbing in this old gym is all worn and so you never get enough water and it never seems to get hot enough. But for the sake of luring these two enchanted dykes down there to see us nude and wet, it might be worth it.

"Okay, let's," I told Marcie.

"Say, Becky?" she said in an easily audible voice, "Why don't we go down and take ourselves showers, huh?"

So we picked up our stuff and headed down to the locker room. The shower area was one big room with a dozen shower heads. There was no privacy; it was the old-fashioned type of set-up. When you showered, other women would be right next to you, showering alongside. That arrangement normally would suit us both just fine, show-offs that we were. Marcie had said to me she would be down there all the time if only there were enough hot water.

We took off our sweaty gym clothes and headed for the shower, turning on two adjoining shower heads. We had brought soap with us and now started soaping up ourselves. And as Marcie had correctly predicted, in walked the two tomboys, naked just like us, ready to take their own showers. And ready to stare at us. What a contrast! We were both very womanly, especially Marcie, with those huge tits of hers. But nude now, these two looked even more boyish than in gym clothes, both flat-chested and with boy-like hips. The only thing missing to make them look just like a pair of young guys were a couple of cocks.

"Hi," one of them said meekly, waving, pretending that they just happened to walk in on us like this to take their showers at the same time we were taking ours. They couldn't keep their eyes off our wet, glistening bodies, the water raining down on us.

Then, suddenly, I moved right over under her shower head with Marcie, getting behind her and bringing the bar of soap up to her tits, making lots of suds as I soaped up those massive mammaries of hers. The two dykes gawked as they saw me do this. And they gawked even more as I then lowered a soapy hand down over Marcie's smooth, flat stomach to her crotch, running my fingers through it as I sudsed up her furry golden bush. Then I had Marcie turn to face me and reached around to do her bottom, working the soap between her buns, getting my fingers in there so the two dykes had a perfect view, even spreading her open a little so they could see her wet, soapy asshole.

Now it was my turn as Marcie ran her wet, soapy hands all over my body, especially between my legs. I even closed my eyes and sighed a little, partly to tease the dykes, but also because I was getting very aroused and Marcie's slick fingers were making me feel awfully good! The two tomboys just stood there under their shower heads. They weren't even soaping themselves up, so entranced were they by the sight of us running our hands over each others' wet, slick, womanly bodies.

Finally we rinsed off together as the water rained down on us. Then we turned off the showers and walked over to the bench where we had set down our towels. Now, while the dykes turned so they could keep staring at us, we dried each other off with a couple of big, fluffy towels.

"Should we ask them to eat our pussies?" Marcie whispered.

"I bet they'd fuckin' love it," I cackled.

So suddenly we threw down the towels and spread our legs wide apart, showing it all off for the two dykes, who just stood there, frozen and slack-jawed as they stared between our legs with shocked awe.

"You two hungry, by any chance?" Marcie asked.

"Yeah, care to dine on some freshly-showered pussy?"

They looked at each other, still in shock, looking a little confused. We didn't know anything about them. They may have been lovers faithful to each other, merely eager to stare at other babes. But whatever their relationship was, now two big smiles broke out on their pretty faces as they turned off their showers and scampered over our way, dropping down to their knees in front of the bench where me and Marcie had our legs spread wide, waiting for them. And then they dug in to have themselves a feast! Marcie and I looked over at each other as we pressed their two faces between our legs, feeling wet, eager tongues burrowing in to partake of their favorite meal.

"She gives real good head," I told Marcie.

"So does this one," Marcie said, looking down.

After a while we had them switch so each of them could taste the both of us. What a trip this was turning out to be, going on an exhibitionist rampage with my new fetish friend, Marcie. And this is what such exhibiting could lead to, some scorching cunnilingus, courtesy of two fresh, eager tongues.

Finally I climaxed, then Marcie. Now we asked the dykes whether they might enjoy having us go down on them. They stared at each other in disbelief, as though all this were too good to be true, like what they were getting to do with us was the ultimate dyke fantasy come to life.

"Uh-- yeah," one of them mumbled nervously.

They were still all wet, so now Marcie and I dried them off and then had them sit on the bench in our place. Now it was me and Marcie who dropped to our knees in front of the two tomboys. I stared straight ahead. This dyke may have looked like a boy and she may have had a boy's haircut. She may not have had any tits or hips, but she sure had herself a succulent looking pussy, peeking out at me from a tangle of thick, dark curls, her clit already stiff, standing at attention, waiting for contact with my tongue. Now me and Marcie went down on these two and gave them some of the best head we figured they'd ever had. From the start they squealed and squirmed like crazy. These two were really charged up. We even pushed back on their puny, boyish buttocks and rimmed their assholes with our tongues. They sure seemed to enjoy that a lot. Finally they climaxed like two firecrackers going off in tandem, almost too weak to stand up afterwards. We let them just sit there and catch their breath as we retrieved fresh underwear from our gym bags and got dressed.

"See ya around," Marcie waved at the two of them as we got ready to split.

"Yeah, we'll have to do this again," I added. We laughed and laughed as he headed for the parking lot, loving it. We showed it all off for a couple of bedazzled dykes and that led to hot showers and an all-round cunniligual feast. Not a bad way to end a workout session at the gym!

Finally it seemed I had myself a serious fetish too, a perfect one for me. Marcie had lured me into the world of voyeurism and exhibitionism, and I took to it like a fish to water. We loved going out together, flashing it and showing it off, and seeing what sexy scenes we might come upon to witness for ourselves.

By this time I had met Marcie's older sister, Kelly, who knew all about me interviewing Marcie about her fetish. It was Kelly's fetish first, in fact, and it was she who had drawn her younger sister to the pleasures of watching and being watched. Kelly and I hit it off real nicely and once Marcie had her come down to the club where she danced as a sort of 'guest' stripper that night. So I got to see Marcie's foxy sister shed her clothes and show off her spectacular body.

Then Marcie told me her sister had a birthday coming up and she wanted to plan a surprise for Kelly. This all started when Marcie gave me a very graphic account of how her sexy freak of a sister had turned her on not just to the pleasures of sex, but the pleasures of watching and being watched. Now Marcie said she was going to have Kelly visit that weekend and cook up a dinner for her on her birthday, and she wanted to invite me over too. The surprise would be that Marcie had arranged for this male stripper to show up at the door and do a special performance for Kelly. I smiled to myself, what a perfect birthday treat for a voyeur! Especially when the other two babes celebrating her birthday with her were voyeurs themselves.

Marcie had recently started dancing topless again. She knew she could make more money doing that than being a waitress or something. At first she worried about stripping in a town where she was attending college, figuring some of her fellow students, or even her profs would see her. She sure didn't mind being seen by them, but she didn't want to become a major topic of campus gossip. Then she figured she was being too cautious. The strip club was on the other side of town and catered mainly to blue-collar factory workers who lived and worked over there. The college guys tended to go to a more up-scale club, nearer campus. Working a topless joint again, Marcie had met a few of the local strippers, including guys who worked the clubs that catered to women celebrating engagements and things like that, as well as working the gay clubs. She'd gotten to know one of these male strippers pretty well, a real good-looking straight stud named Brian.

So Kelly came to celebrate her birthday and stay with her sister for the weekend at Marcie's apartment off-campus. As planned, I came over and joined the two sisters. First we had a fabulous meal Marcie spent all day preparing. Not only is Marcie a college co-ed, a foxy some-time stripper, a total sex freak and a major fetishist, but she also happens to be a great cook. Soon after dinner the buzzer rang and Marcie looked over at me and winked, while Kelly turned to the door, curious to see who it might be.

"Let me see who that is," Marcie said, getting the door.

She looked through the peephole and opened the door, turning to her sister.

"I think it's for you, Kelly."

Kelly seemed surprised and stood to go to the door as Marcie opened it wide to reveal the Adonis standing there, smiling sexily at Kelly.

"Happy birthday, Kelly," he purred, leaning over and giving her a soft hug and a tender kiss. Kelly was wondering what was up, but she was smiling, enjoying Brian's gesture, whatever it meant, whoever he was.

"Brian is a malestripper," Marcie explained to her sister. "He's sort of a little extra birthday gift from me and Becky come here to help entertain you."

libidinal
libidinal
2,719 Followers