Looking Back

Story Info
Husband wants to involve others, wife says no. Who wins?
12.4k words
4
171.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,657 Followers

Warning! Every now and then I write a story that is a little darker than usual. This is such a story. If you have trouble with non-consent, group sex or interracial, you might want to pass on this one. Thank you to Techsan for making my story a much better read and for his suggestions.

DG Hear

*

Chapter 1 - Helen Begins

I'm a woman in my mid-forties. I've had what would be considered a normal life. I went to a community college and got a degree in secretarial work. I met my husband at the office when he came to check our books. He was an accountant. He wasn't nerdy or anything like that. We hit it off right off the bat.

We started dating and got married two years later. We have a nice house, two newer model cars, and we have two grown kids. Our daughter got married recently and our son is a senior in college.

All in all we've had a good twenty-four years together. We are like most marriages and have our disagreements. We are always able to eventually iron them out. John, my husband, is a pretty smart person. Together we ran a pretty tight ship at home. Our kids have grown up to be responsible adults.

This story is about our sex life. Before I met John I was pretty wild. Having sex was one of the things I did a lot. I guess you can say I was pretty promiscuous. I've had sex with a number of men. I never kept track like guys seem to do. Luckily, most of it was during my late high school and college years.

John knows that I wasn't a virgin when we married but I don't know if he knew how wild I was.. A number of times through our marriage John would ask me about my past. I would tell him over and over again that it is what it is, the past. In the last couple of years, John seemed to have changed.

I know a few women that John had dated before we got married. They're not any close friends of ours but throughout our marriage I have found out most of John's past sex life. It was normal, I was told, nothing wild or freaky. As far as I know he didn't have any real fetishes or anything like that. He hasn't really changed in all these years, until lately. He likes oral sex like most guys. During our early years together we did it quite often. He would prefer to receive than give. So, that's the rule I went by. If he gave oral sex, he got oral sex. Now he has to be really horny before going down on me.

He is pretty much like most men I have known. If they know they are going to get some pussy, the foreplay is almost extinct. I do have to say that John usually tries to hold off till I climax. He's one of the few men that I've been with that feels that way.

Our sex life in recent years has been maybe once a month or so. It's normally missionary or he likes to do it doggie style. My favorite was with me on top straddling him but he never cared for that position much. I think he wants to dominate and he can't do that when he's on his back.

Whenever we saw a porno film or a hot movie, John got hot to trot for sex. He'd start asking me about my past. When I didn't tell him anything he told me to make up a story; to fantasize out loud. I started out years ago telling him what a big cock he had and how good it felt. It was a fantasy, because John was hung like most men I've seen. I've seen some smaller cocks and a few really large ones; most seem to be average. I've never been a size person but more toward how well it's being used.

To be honest, if I were to suck a cock, I prefer a skinny one. It's a lot easier on my jaw. If I'm going to put it in my pussy, the fatter the better. Length really doesn't enter the picture with me except for long strokes; less chance of a long dick coming out.

I've had it in my ass twice in my life before being married. I didn't like it. If I were ever to be forced to have anal sex, I would definitely want a small skinny cock.

For fantasies I always give John what he wants. I usually refer to my past for the information needed. John just never knows it. I have probably told him about most of my sexual escapades in my fantasy talk.

Now that I'm older, sex doesn't really mean that much to me. Sure I'll make love to John whenever he wants it. It feels good up to a point. After awhile I just want it to end; especially if I have already climaxed. John's at a point in his life that he just plows away till he cums; there's not a lot of affection which I would prefer.

Throughout my married life I have not had sex with anyone other than John. Many times he has asked me what I thought about this guy or that guy. I believe he has been reading too many stories about guys giving their wives to other men. I saw him on the computer and he asked me to read part of a couple of stories.

"John, you have to understand that most of what you're reading is pure fantasy written by mostly guys and the fantasies they dream up. Most women, especially happily married ones don't want to be gang banged or be someone's slut. I'm not saying that there aren't any women like that, but they sure aren't in the majority and I know I'm not one of them."

I thought I knew John so well, but lately I'm not so sure. We talked or I should say argued a number of times about extramarital sex. He would read stories and it would say how their marriage was saved because the wife went out and got some strange cock. I told him it was pure bullshit. Extramarital sex ruins marriages. I would go through a list of our friends and known acquaintances whose marriages were destroyed due to extramarital affairs.

I honestly didn't know if I was getting through to him, so one time I told him to go out and have his affair and see what it would do to our marriage. To the best of my knowledge he never did it. It still didn't stop him from talking about it.

When we would go to dances he would always watch me. If a guy got fresh with me I would tell John to see how he would react. As long as I stopped the advances he seemed happy about it. He would also talk about it during his lovemaking that night, asking me if I liked it or wished I wasn't married.

I think John was looking for more or different sex due to his age. I could be wrong but it was like he felt he missed something. You know, he went through his sexual age and nothing special happened. Maybe he wanted threesomes or something. Now he was looking back with regret. I'm just guessing here but it is really bothering me. I'm happy with our life. The sex isn't great but as I mentioned earlier, that's fine with me. I would never want an open marriage or a swinging life.

I talked to a lot of my girlfriends and we talked about relationships. A couple of them were divorced and were having affairs with married men. I asked them how they could ruin someone else's marriage like that. I was told that these married men would be in the bars and lounges looking for women. These marriages were already doomed or were open end marriages. The husbands didn't care if their wife had sex with other men; at least that is what I was told. It was still hard for me to believe.

There couldn't be much love if a man wanted to watch his wife being screwed by other men or cheat on his own wife. I thought about John and he never came out and said he wanted to watch me with other men but he seemed to hint about it a lot during our lovemaking. I was beginning to wonder if my John really loved me anymore.

I did a stupid thing. The next time we went out and John had a little too much to drink I pretended I had drunk too much also. I was on the dance floor and I let this stupid guy put his hand on my ass. To be honest, I really didn't like it but I wanted to see what John would do. Since I didn't stop the asshole he raised my skirt and put his hands on my ass.

Still no response from John who I can see was watching the whole scene right in front of him. When the man slid his hand inside my panties I had enough of him and pushed him back away from me. Of course his hands immediately came out of my panties. When I went back to the table, John kind of looked away like nothing had happened. I didn't know what to think about John anymore. He was supposed to be my love and my protector, but most of all my husband. I probably should have said something but I didn't. I didn't want to argue with him right then.

I decided after that to try and be more loving to John. More oral sex or whatever he wanted. We even had anal sex a couple of times. I never did like it but I was doing it for John. It didn't make any sense to me. He was an inch away from a perfectly fine pussy and he chose the asshole. I guess it made him feel like he was more in control or something. It didn't do much for me besides hurt.

I was worried about our marriage and did my best to be a loving wife. I had hoped it would be enough. Of course that was until the Halloween Party that we attended in Atlantic City.

We decided to take a short vacation to Atlantic City, just the two of us. I was hoping maybe we could light a few romantic fires together. We both took a couple of days' vacation and went in October. There would be a lot fewer people there at that time and the weather would be cool. It just so happened that the hotel John picked out was having a Halloween celebration while we were there. It was a hundred dollars a couple with booze and food included. They were to have a band and everything. We decided to attend.

Chapter 2 - John Speaks

I was in my twenties when I got married. I had sex with a number of women before I got married but no one was like Helen. She was in a class of her own when it came to sexual positions. We met when I came by her office to check the company's books. I was an accountant for an independent firm. Helen was a sexy woman back then. She still looks pretty good today but like all of us we start showing our age.

It was our third date when we finally had sex. We went out to dinner and ended up at her apartment where we teased each other for a while and then had sex. She didn't think twice about going down on me. I was standing there taking off my pants when she just dropped to her knees and started sucking on my cock. I couldn't believe it. The only blow jobs I ever got before was from hookers.

Helen was different. It looked like she was enjoying it. Unlike the hookers who spit it out into a tissue, Helen swallowed it. Damn, she was hot. I was hard again in no time and it took a long time for me to produce another load which I deposited in her pussy. She was one hot lady.

We dated regularly after that. She would tease me with the sex. Sometimes she would make me wait and it kind of aggravated me. I felt I was the man and I should be in charge. I remember when she stopped going down on me. She said she would gladly do it but I had to do it to her first. I have to be honest here. I never went down on women before Helen. I always thought it was nasty. I know the damn double standard thing. It wasn't that; I just had never done it before.

After one of our dates when I was pretty drunk, Helen scooted up the bed and planted her wet pussy over my face. I could hardly breathe. Finally she rose up a couple of inches and told me to start licking. I found out it wasn't so bad and continued until she came on my face. After that time I didn't have as much problem eating pussy. In fact I rather enjoy it at times. Besides, if I ate her out, I got the blow jobs she was so good at giving.

I fell in love or at least in lust with all the sex. We got married after dating a couple of years. During our marriage we separated once but I missed the sex and we went back together. There were times that I would leave after an argument but I usually came back within a day or so. Our separations always circled around sex.

We had two wonderful kids. After they were born our sex life changed immensely. We had sex or made love but it was maybe once a month or so. Helen seemed to grow right into motherhood. I'm not saying that is was a bad thing but I missed a lot of the spontaneous sex. Helen told me we could have sex, but needed to plan it around our family.

I knew she was right but I guess I didn't want to grow up. I wanted to live life to the fullest. At least in the sexual department. I fantasized a lot and often wondered about how other men coped.

Most people thought we had a happy marriage. I guess it was good comparing it to other people we knew. I was coach of the kids different ball teams. Helen was a girl scout leader and PTA member at the school. We both showed real interest in our kids' lives.

When the kids became older I was hoping that Helen and I might get back to our old sexual habits and maybe start trying new things. I started reading erotic stories and I have to admit I wanted a life like many of the men I read about. Somewhere along the line of life I felt I had missed out.

I know some men would call me a wimp because I wanted to experience my wife with other men. I don't know how to explain it, but I'll do my best. I knew my wife had a promiscuous past to say the least. She never told me but I heard her talking with a few of her old girlfriends at reunions and parties. She would never tell me about her past, but it wasn't hard to figure it out. She was too damn good in the sack and too experienced to have been a wall flower.

I would get a hard-on and masturbate to some of the stories I read. I would picture Helen being with another man or even a woman. Yes, I knew she did it with her girlfriends in college. I brought the subject up to her a couple of times but she always denied it.

I want to try to define my situation and feelings. I don't expect people to agree with me but I want them to try to understand where I'm coming from. I never wanted Helen to cheat on me, going behind my back and having affairs. I wanted to be in charge and part of it. I wanted her to want to have the extramarital sex with me there. A threesome or even a swap. The thought of it gets me hard. The main thing is after it's over we return home together and go on with our lives.

Love had nothing to do with it other than the feelings we had about each other. I read it in stories all the time. Hollywood is loaded with husband and wives like this. These men watch their wives play these parts and get felt up and everything but they go home together at night.

I just want my own section of the sexual revolution. Helen was happy with our sex life the way it was. For you people reading this story right now, picture your wife in the bedroom with another man right now. He's with your wife, naked on the bed, her legs spread and he's pushing a hot cock into her. You walk in and she smiles at you as you lean over and kiss her. The man knows you're in charge; he is only there as your wife's sex toy and he knows it. He's not there to humiliate you or her. Just to give pleasure. You watch as your wife reacts to the large cock pumping into her.

In another room is his wife waiting for you to have sex with her. She is on the bed with her legs spread rubbing herself in preparation for you. After everyone has had their fun, the couple leaves and you and your wife have a good night's sleep.

Does that make me a wimp? I'm just trying to be honest with my wants and desires. Most people try to hide behind morality or love. We basically are all animals and want sex. I'm just one of those people who is not afraid to admit it. Unfortunately my wife is.

A few years back after a short separation with Helen, I sort of had an affair. I was on a trip and met up with a married woman in a lounge at the motel where I was staying. She was on a one day business trip also. We just got to talking and one thing led to another so we went to her room and had some wild sex. She said her husband didn't understand her needs and I told her I was in the same boat. We fucked about three times that night.

I got her number and tried calling her one time but she said she made a mistake. She loved her husband and didn't want me to call her anymore. I figured she didn't want any commitments which I didn't either. I never bothered her again.

It's funny when you cheat on your spouse. You now wonder if they had cheated on you. It's what I wondered about Helen. I actually followed her when she went out with her friends. She did nothing wrong but I still wondered. Cheating does that to you.

Helen and I were back together within a few weeks. About a year later I cheated again when I was out on business. I've always wanted to have sex with a black woman and this one looked nice. We began talking and she asked me what I was leading up to.

I told her the truth, that I've always wanted to be with a black lady. She laughed, "Honey, I've been with other white men. Believe me there's no difference."

I reached over and put my hand on her lower thigh. I looked her in the eye and slowly slid my hand up to her panties. She put her hand on top of mine.

"Honey, I'm not a hooker. I am a black horny woman who hasn't been with a man in over three months. If you want to move that hand any further, you'll have to take me to your room and fuck me till I tell you to stop. I'll expect you to be eating out my black pussy. Now it's your move," she said.

I had a hard on that talked for me. I pulled out one of my little long lasting pills and popped it in my mouth right in front of her. She laughed as we headed up to my room. We fucked like bunnies. I ate her black pussy and she sucked my cock. Damn, this is the kind of life I wanted, only I wanted Helen to be part of it.

I had bought the prescription after getting back with Helen. I wanted my sexual actions to last longer to please Helen. I can't honestly say she appreciated it. I do have to admit that I did feel somewhat bad about cheating on her. That was my problem. I didn't want us cheating on each other but to be part of each other's lives. Helen kept saying that it was all fantasies that I read in those stories. Real marriages didn't need sex outside of marriage. She asked me if I had ever cheated on her and I told her no; I think she believed me.

It seemed like in the last few months Helen's barrier to sexual activities has been slowly changing. We went to a lounge and dancing and I watched her dance. She didn't think I noticed but I saw her letting a guy feel her ass. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. The man whom I didn't even know was taking some pretty heavy liberties with my wife and she didn't seem to care.

It was dark where they were dancing near the wall and he had her skirt up and I think he had his hands in her panties. I couldn't believe my Helen was letting it go this far. I felt my cock getting hard. This is what I've been waiting for. The music stopped and she pushed him away and came back to the table. I wasn't sure what to say. I decided to wait and let her tell me about the guy. She never brought it up.

Other times when men made passes she would tell me about it. It usually ended there and she didn't dance with the man the rest of the night. This time she didn't even mention it. I was a bit torn about it. For one thing, I had a hard-on from watching her but at the same time I didn't want her cheating on me. I wanted her to tell me. She never did.

After the situation at the dance my sex life improved greatly. Helen started initiating sex and we even went back to having oral sex. Twice I asked her for anal sex and we did it. I have to tell you that it makes a guy feel superior when he's fucking a woman in the ass. I think my Helen was finally coming around.

Now I wanted to get her a little more involved. There was a salesman that comes into our office and I've had lunch with him a few times. We got into a discussion about sexual stuff and he said he used to cheat on his wife. One day she caught him and they had a big knock down drag out fight over it. He gave her an ultimatum. He wanted more sex and he was going to have it. She took the ultimatum and divorced him.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,657 Followers