Looking Back Now Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail said, "Well Jen, you know you are an obsessive person, so there's not much to explain behind your heavy fascination with such a new and powerful persuasion. Furthermore, as we've talked about before, that obsessive tendency is what makes you so good at getting on that god-damn computer of yours for hours at a stretch and being able to craft such award-winning pieces of work which your company values so much."

"So let me remind you once again not to be too hard on yourself. I'm a little concerned that you're willing to misrepresent and overstate Vicki's experience level to the company just to see if there's an opportunity to get into her pants..."

Jennifer interrupted, "But Gail, what about the whole thing of dealing with this whole bi thing?"

"Honestly, Jen? You know a good therapist is more geared toward helping the client to see things for herself, but knowing you as I do, and seeing you're in a bit of a rush to make a decision, I'd say you needn't fear the unknown, as long as you practice all the safe sex things you're already well aware of." "...other than that, what will it hurt to follow where you feel you're inclined to go?", said Gail. "I have to suggest that you may find that the reality is a lot more uncomfortable than the appeal of the fantasy."

No matter what other words of wisdom came from Gail during the remainder of the session, Jennifer's lasting impression was the green light she received from her therapist, who was also her trusted, long-time friend.

The two women finished, exchanged hugs, and parted with "good luck" wishes, and Jennifer climbed back into her car. It was Friday night, and Jennifer felt fully determined to segregate her pussy's reality from its illusion.

On the way back to the house, Jennifer's excitement level built with every turn in the road. "Yes, to say I can be obsessive about calling Meredith is probably an understatement." she realized. But there was no recrimination or self-abasement in her conscience. The whole thing reminded Jennifer of having those first crushes in high school, but this situation seemed exponentially more risqué and tantalizing.

As soon as she arrived at the house, she debated calling Meredith right away. She'd been pondering her moves for the entire trip home. Now she was uncertain as to how bold to be. "Well, I need a shower, no matter what." she decided.

But she first poked her head out the front door and retrieved the FEDEX package she'd hoped to find, along with the day's mail. Clutching the package from the porch, she ran upstairs to the master bedroom, doffed her business attire and strolled into the bathroom not wearing a stitch.

The sensations her body felt during the shower were sublime, with her hands excitedly rubbing the soapy, slippery, scented wash over her luscious, naked skin. The fragrance of it was lavender. It was nothing fancy, but Jennifer always found the smell comforting and it relaxed her senses. She was reminded of the erotic shower scene from earlier in the day, and was even tempted to reenact it, but for now, she decided, it would be better to postpone that gratification.

As soon as she bailed out of the refreshing shower, Jennifer wrapped herself in an oversized, pink towel. She hadn't washed her hair, so there was no tedious time needed to undertake that whole grooming process. In a few, short moments, she was propped up in her bed on her large pillows, with the undeniable throbbing of passion coursing through her entire body, especially noticeable in her "pink parts". Her heart beat very quickly now, as she retrieved her Palm device from her purse.

Meredith's number was safely stored, but Jennifer preferred to retrieve the hand written piece of paper from her wallet. There was still no substitute for intimate human interaction, even if just in the form of a tiny note. While she fished for that, she also got the second business card of Vicki's which she'd picked up at the bank, and set it out on her highly polished sideboard, under her favorite alabaster lamp.

Jennifer dialed the number and the phone on the other end began ringing right away. Jennifer's luck was still holding, as the sexy voice she recognized as Meredith's answered.

"I was just thinking about you Jennifer", said she, obviously having some sort of caller ID integrated with her phone. "How are you, pretty woman?"

"Oh, I...I'm fine. You surprised me by knowing it was me!"

"Yeah, sorry, the days of 'who's on the phone' surprises seem to have passed with the last millennium. Sorry, shall we go through that again? It was a bit rude of me."

"Oh no, I'm willing to forego the usual formalities in lieu of moving right to the heart of the matter..." Jennifer admitted with a flirty laugh.

"Well that makes two of us. So what are you up to on this fine Friday evening that you've chosen to take me up on my offer for a private call?"

Jennifer liked the somewhat more aggressive tone in Meredith's voice, which made the whole process a bit easier to flow with.

"Oh, I dunno. I got home a little late and just had a shower. No big plans. What about you?

"Well, I was just hanging out knitting an afghan and drinking lemonade." Meredith said, delivering her improvised line with smooth precision, not betraying the goofiness of the statement in her voice.

"Yeah, followed Jennifer, I was hoping to catch some breathtaking Andy of Mayberry re-runs."

Meredith began softly whistling the well-known tune that always started every Mayberry episode.

With that, Jennifer could no longer hold it, and she busted out in a laugh. That got Meredith going too. So they'd officially broken the ice, and done a "right good" southern respectable job at it.

"You're a hoot Meredith"

"Please, call me something a bit more intimate...my good friends call me Mer."

"OK, in that case, call me Jen, if you wish."

The two spent the next fifteen minutes enjoying a delightfully warming, humorous repartee, several times having to wait out the rolls of laughter. During the conversation, it became abundantly clear that both girls were "between love interests", exchanging the minimal necessary details, reasons, and usual excuses.

Finally, a pregnant pause came, and Jennifer decided to fill the uncomfortable gap with, "Well, Andy's waiting for me, so I'll let you go, but it was nice chatting with you. Call me sometime, OK? Here's my number."

"Oh, don't bother, said Mer, I already jotted it...I mean...sure, go ahead and give it to me!"

Jennifer laughed, flattered that Mer had already done the dirty work, but she took the time to recite it to her anyway.

Mer read the number back, totally screwing up the order of the numbers on purpose.

"You're a goof", said Jennifer.

"...anything to put a smile on those sexy lips of yours..." returned Mer.

Whoa! There was the first openly sexual volley fired, thought Jennifer. Her gut reaction was to deflect the comment, so she simply laughed it off. But she did enter a plea of her own to let Mer know there was something there to pursue if she desired.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask what your fragrance is", she asked. I have noticed it and think it's really good.

"Hmmm, first you want to know my nail color and now you're after my perfume." Mer's voice next dropped to a seductive tone..."next thing you'll want to know is whether I come to work au-commando."

Jennifer suddenly noticed that her hand had been stroking her pussy lips for maybe several moments. Her hand had found a slit in the towel and was finding abundant wetness.

As soon as the realization came upon her, for some reason, she pulled her hand away and smoothed the soft towel back into place, although her fingers definitely now had a distinct stickiness.

All Jennifer could think of to say was, "Oh, doesn't every over-15 girl do that these days?"

"Ooh, I like your naughty side, Ms Jen.", admitted Mer.

"We're being bad, I'd better let you go" repeated Jen.

This time, Meredith allowed the exit strategy, and the two exchanged goodbyes. As soon as Jennifer tossed her handset onto the bed, she stretched a contented stretch and smiled to herself saying out loud, "...well that went better than I planned."

Jennifer hopped up from the bed. Her towel had become loosened during the maneuvering in the bed, and the bedroom was plenty warm, since the cool evenings of the Carolina Autumn weather had yet to arrive. So Jennifer hung it up in the bathroom to dry, and came bouncing and giggling back into the bedroom, her tits jiggling and wobbling freely.

She dove on top of the bed naked, feeling like a kid, after the wonderfully friendly and alluring, sexy exchange with Mer. She began opening the sealed FEDEX envelope, trying not to damage her nails on the difficult non-tear wrapping bag. Then came the cardboard container that the DVD was housed in, which wasn't so difficult. "Christ, she thought to herself, they make these damn things so hard to get into!"

Next was the tight, tamper-proof cellophane wrap that hugged the disc box tighter than a hoard of...

Suddenly, before Jennifer was able to successfully liberate the disc, her Palm buzzed with the tone of an incoming text.

"1 message received", it said

She selected "Read"

my lemnads wrm. hows andy. mer

Jennifer hit "Respond"

andys kinda lukwrm 2, thnkn bout my new dvd...

ought 2 b hotr. watz its name? answered Mer

"Oops, thought Jennifer, now I have gotten myself into a jam since it's not just a regular porno flick." Gail's counsel from earlier in the evening ran through Jennifer's mind, and she decided to push her good luck.

no boyz, no toyz, num 6

Meredith responded...

ooh my notty jen. i wanna c

Jen wanted to be funny but daring, so she responded:

privit jama party 4 2? ;)

u wont kep me past my bdtm, wil u? was Meredith's response.

blv i hav a spare bdrm. brg tothbrsh.

Really ;)? asked Meredith

1162 maypath road. im popping the corn in 25 mins. be thr or b []

my ass is haulin! was Meredith's final text.

Thanks to Meredith's teller position at the bank, she already knew the address, had MapQuested it, and knew quite well how to find the front door of her future lover Jennifer's house.

12