Looking For The Higher High Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband and wife seek the next sexual high.
5.3k words
4.55
131.1k
50

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story actually started about five years ago when my wife and I discovered the joys of showing her off to other men. She is a true exhibitionist and loves to show off her body whether we are shopping or clubbing.

My wife is 32 years old and her name is Ann. She is 5'11" tall has blonde hair that hangs to the middle of her back. She has 36 D breasts that even without a bra set high and tight. She has a slim waist that curves into the most beautiful hips and ass you have ever seen on any woman. Her legs are 36" long and have some tone to them that drives me wild. Her skin is always tanned all over so she has that summer glow all the time. She keeps her pussy completely shaven except for a small fuzzy blonde strip at the top of her slit. She has piercing green eyes that always have that come fuck me look. She is truly every man's dream and she is mine.

As you can tell even if she did not dress seductively she would draw the attention of any red blooded straight man and every woman-loving woman out there.

Five years ago we had been married for almost two years and we felt like we were falling into that married ritual of only having sex once or twice a week and there was never any variation or experimenting.

One day we past by a lingerie/sex shop and decided for the hell of it to turn in and look around. This shop had sexy lingerie, clothing and sex toys. We purchased lingerie including vibrating panties with a remote control for me, which sounded like fun to drive her wild. We purchased a large dildo to play with. We also bought one outfit that after seeing her in it I just had to have. It was a black spandex jump suit that was cut down the front to her navel and laced up. It also was slit up each leg to her waist and laced up. When she came out of the dressing room with it on my dick jumped to attention. It clung to every curve and the lace up front did very little to hide her massive tits. It was so tight that it crawled up her ass crack and squeezed her cheeks together. The front fit so tight that it also climbed into her pussy and left a nice camel toe. Her blonde hair set off the outfit perfectly.

She wore it a few times around the house for me and it always ended up in a fuck session.

One night we decided to go to the clubs and get out of the house. I went to Ann and said, "Honey let's add a little spice to this evening. I want you to wear your black jumpsuit to the club tonight. I also want you to wear your vibrating panties."

She looked at me with those piercing green eyes and said, "Scott, I have never worn that outfit outside the privacy of our home. Do you realize what you are asking me to do?"

I thought for a second then said, "Yes, I realize and I think it will be fun."

She looked shocked and had to think for a bit. "I do not know if I can do that. It is so revealing to wear in public. It fits so tight that it is almost like being naked."

"Please do it for me" I pleaded.

She said, "Ok but, you better be ready for anything and for guys hitting on me. I will look like a hooker in that outfit."

She went to the bedroom to get ready and I started to have second thoughts. Do I really want guys staring and hitting on my wife? When they do can I control my feelings? Then I noticed my dick was hard as a rock just thinking about it.

I walked into the bedroom to get ready and Ann had already put on the panties. They had a small dildo that inserted into her pussy that vibrated on my command with the remote. I walked to the dresser drawer and pulled out the remote. I turned and pushed the button. Ann jumped and her knees buckled slightly and I shut it off.

She said, "What the hell was that for?"

I replied, "I had to see if the batteries were still good" with a wry smile.

She then proceeded to pull on the black jumpsuit. Literally, she had to pull it on and get it into place. She added a pair of black open backed high-heeled shoes and straightened her hair and checked her makeup.

She turned to look at me and said, "What do you think?"

I walked to her and kissed her and hugged her.

She said, "From the bulge in your pants I would say that is good."

We went to the car and headed for an adjacent town that had a whole street of nothing but clubs. When we got there Ann took a deep breath and said, "Scott, I don't know if I can do this. Are you sure you want me to do this?"

I leaned over to kiss her and softly said, "I love you and I am proud of you. I want every man to know how hot you are and that you are my wife."

She took another deep breath and got out of the car. We did not say a word as we walked holding hands to the door of the first club. I opened the door and she went in first. She was scared and nervous at what kind of reception she would get. As in any bar when the door opens people look to see who is coming in. Several of the guys at the bar simply stared and the ones that had not paid attention were being poked by the ones who did. It seemed that all eyes were now turned to Ann.

Ann has this style when she walks into a place that says, "I own this fucking place."

She did not disappoint tonight and walked over to the bar and sat down with me by her side. The bartender immediately jumped to get our order. He asked, "What are you guys having tonight" the whole time talking to Ann's tits. I ordered a 7&7 and Ann ordered a Cosmo. We got our drinks and then turned to watch what was happening in the bar. Numerous guys keep walking by to get a look at Ann. She was no doubt the hottest hottie in the bar. We finished our drink and ordered another round.

I told Ann, "Have you been noticing the guys swarming to get a peek at you?"

She looked at me, "I have. Is that not what you wanted with me wearing this outfit?"

I stood up and said, "I'm going to the restroom. Be right back."

Actually I wanted to get away for a minute to see if the swarm moved in. I headed for the restroom and took my time. When I came out there were guys on either side of Ann and they were talking to her. I also noticed they had bought her more drinks. I found an empty table where I could watch the action. She was laughing and talking with the guys when another moved in and stood in front of her as she reclined against the bar. The guy standing in front of her reached out and put his hand on her knee. At the same time I hit the remote on a low setting. I saw her eyes open wider and she started searching for me. I left it running on a low hum as she was chatting with her new friends.

I overheard one of the guys ask her what her outfit was made of and he reached for her hip and rubbed it. I could tell she was getting used to the low hum so I kicked it up a notch.

She shifted in her seat and replied, "I think its spandex."

He replied, "What ever it is it sure makes you look hot."

She was now almost gulping her drinks. She was having a hard time carrying on a conversation. I turned the vibrator off and headed her direction.

She looked up and asked, "Where have you been for so long?"

The guys all turned and you could see their disappointment. She said, "Guys this is my husband Scott."

I politely said, "Hello."

One of the more bold ones said, "You are a lucky bastard to have a wife like her."

I said, "Thank-you, I know." I then asked Ann, "Are you ready to move on."

Ann stood up and said, "Anytime you are Hon."

I took her hand and we headed for the door. As we were about to exit there was a wolf whistle come from the bar. I just smiled and looked at Ann and she smiled.

We stepped out to go to the next bar and she slugged me on the shoulder. "You left me to the wolves in there. Then you had to turn on the panties. I could barely concentrate on the conversation."

We walked about a block to the next bar and along the way Ann received many appreciative looks and several more whistles. I was beaming with pride because she was with me.

We bounced from bar to bar with the same kind of results in all of them. It was nearly 1am and Ann was in no pain from all of the drinks that had been bought for her tonight. As the night had progressed she was getting more and more into the attention and I could tell she was getting very horny what with the guys and the vibrator that I had control over.

When we left the last bar she reached for my ass and said, "Take me home I've got to get your cock inside of me."

I reached into my pocket and hit the remote again and this time she let out a muffled scream right there on the street. "You bastard that is cruel" she said with a grin.

We got in the car and she reached for my cock and pulled it out of my slacks. It had been hard most of the night and pre-cum was dripping from the head. She bent over and sucked it into her mouth. I reached for the remote again and put it on high. She nearly swallowed my cock whole and moaned loudly. I left it on as she sucked my dick. She pulled off of my cock and rolled onto her back in the front seat with her head in my lap and unlaced the front of her suit and started pinching her nipples. She was moaning and pinching her tits and all of a sudden she screamed, "OOOOHHHH Shit I'MMMMM Cumming!" She jerked and gyrated on the front seat while the vibrator did its work. She was coming down and I shut it off. She turned back around and attacked my cock like she was starving. I quickly shot a load into her mouth and she swallowed all of it.

When we got home we headed directly to the bedroom. I peeled Ann out of her suit and pulled her panties off of her. I laid her back onto the bed and went directly for her pussy with my tongue. Her pussy was swollen and red from all of the vibrating it had received tonight and it was soaked with her juices. I placed my hands on either side of her pussy and spread her legs wide and used my thumbs to open her pussy wide to my mouth. I dove in and sucked her clit into my mouth. She immediately jerked and grabbed my head and was trying to shove my whole face into her pussy. She was squirming so much it was difficult to hold onto her.

She moaned out, "OHHHH FUCK!" and released onto my face.

I turned her over and bent her across the bed and slide my cock into her pussy. It was not slow but hard and fast. I was plunging into her and the sound of my groin slapping her ass filled the room. Her big tits were swinging beneath her as I continued to "fuck" her. I was ready to cum and grabbed her hips so that I could plant my cum as deep as possible into her. My knees buckled and I came in her pussy with lightning bolts flashing in my eyes.

She lay on the bed and I followed her still deep in her pussy. We were both trying to get our breath.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning we woke up and showered together and had sex in the shower.

We got out, dried off and I said, "Get ready because we are going shopping."

She looked at me, "I bet I know what kind of shopping we are going to do."

I asked, "Does that bother you?"

She smiled, "After last night? No. That was fun and sexy hot!"

We visited several lingerie/sex shops and purchased more toys and more sexy clothes to show off Ann's incredible body.

This went on for several years with our sex life never being better. We would show Ann off and fuck like crazy afterwards. Like anything else the newness of it wears off and the high is now longer there and things kind of went back to normal.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One day I was surfing the web and came across a site that features pictures of mostly naked wives, girlfriends and various others. I showed it to Ann and she said, "OK but, I do not want my face to show."

I went to get the digital camera and we started taking pictures to send in. The comments and emails that came back were hot and all of them wanted to fuck, suck or lick various parts of Ann's anatomy. She read all of them and replied to some of them. Our pictures got even more explicit and the comments even hotter. This was a new high for us and Ann would get horny reading what other guys wanted to do to her body.

Many times while she would be reading the comments and emails I would suck and lick her pussy until she would orgasm. I came home from work on several occasions and she was reading the comments and was completely naked masturbating. I stood and watched as she would read and finger herself to orgasm. I enjoyed watching her bring herself off.

One of the sections on the site is the nude in public pictures.

One day while we were out I took the camera with us and we tried several of these shots. We went to a construction site where there are always a bunch of guys. Ann was very nervous about being naked in broad daylight in front of a bunch of guys. The plan was for her to strip in the car, jump out while I snapped some pictures of her with the guys in the background. Ann stripped inside the car. I got out and got the camera ready. She opened the door and started posing for the camera.

I saw two guys headed our direction and said, "Your doing great babe keep it up just a few more."

She walked to the front of the car and bent over the hood and that is when she saw the guys watching her. They were standing beside the car.

Ann screamed and tried to cover herself with her hands to no avail.

One of the guys said, "We had to get a closer look. Hope you don't mind."

I replied, "Not at all. Would you like to pose with her for a few shots?"

They were more than anxious to help out. Ann looked at me like what the hell are you doing?

I said, "Honey bend over the hood again and you guys come over here and each of you put a hand on her ass."

Ann reluctantly bent over and the guys put their hands on her ass. I was shaking so bad I could hardly hold the camera still. My dick was hard and the guys had tents in their pants also.

I said, "Ok honey turn around and one of you guys put your hand on her tit and the other put your hand on her pussy."

Ann stood up turned around and she was red from embarrassment. One guy grabbed a tit and the other placed his hand on her pussy. I was snapping pictures and realized that Ann's nipples were taut and erect. I also noticed our one friend had a finger laying in the slit of her pussy.

I said, "That about does it. Thanks for your help guys." We got in the car, Ann still naked and drove away.

Ann shockingly said, "Scott that one guy had his finger in my pussy!"

I replied, "I know I saw it." My dick was hard as steel as we were talking about it.

I hit the freeway and headed towards home and Ann was still naked. I think she was in shock still from a strange finger in her pussy. I started to pass a big rig truck and slowed as we got to the cab.

Ann said, "Holy shit Scott what are you doing? I'm still naked."

I looked at her and said, "I know that just give the guy a thrill!"

The driver looked over and saw Ann naked in the front seat and blew his horn. Ann turned toward him with her big tits at the window and shook them at him. I had the camera and was snapping pictures hoping they would turn out. Ann then shocked me and laid her head in my lap on her back and spread her legs for the driver. I snapped a few more pictures then put my hand on her pussy. She was soaking wet. I slid a finger into her and started playing with her pussy while she squeezed her tits. We were maintaining a constant speed with the truck and he was honking his horn.

Ann then flipped over and gave him a shot of her ass. She was really getting into it now. She unzipped my pants and sucked on my cock. The driver was motioning for us to pull over so I sped up and left him behind us as Ann sucked me off. She swallowed my load.

We posted these pictures and the comments were even hotter. People were requesting photos be sent to them. We had offers for group sex and many men wanted to hook up with Ann and "fuck every orifice that she had."

The pictures and the flashing continued for a while and again the newness of this wore off. Sex is kind of like a drug you are always looking for the next bigger and better high.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This finally brings us to present day. Ann and I have continued the flashing and pictures and sex has been good. I have never been able to get out of my mind the guy who had his finger in Ann's pussy and how terribly hot that got me.

There is a fantasy club in a town a few miles away that I had decided I was going to take Ann to. I told her to get ready this Saturday night because I had a new place I was going to take her.

Saturday rolled around and I told Ann to wear one of her sexiest and skimpiest outfits.

She asked, "Where are we going?"

I told her, "There is a club that I want to take you to. They cater to fantasies and even videotape them for you. It is like starring in our own porn movie. They have various sets and you pick which one you want and let it roll."

She excitedly replied, "Sounds like a lot of fun. I'll go get ready."

What Ann didn't know is that it was going to be my fantasy fulfilled tonight.

We stopped at a club and got her juices flowing with some drinks and some showing off of her assets.

We got to the fantasy club and went in. I told the manager that we wanted the dungeon room and we did want it taped. I had called in before hand to reserve the room and to add my special requests.

The manager escorted us into the dungeon room and explained how it all worked. Ann was getting excited and we had another drink while talking to him.

He asked, "Do you have any questions?

Ann replied, "Nope I'm just ready to get started." The manager smiled at me and left.

I told Ann, "Ok take your clothes off except for your thong panties."

She stripped down and I then moved her to a wooden structure that had leather bracelets for her hands and feet. I stretched her out and strapped her in. She looked absolutely beautiful stretched out with her full breasts jutting out and her legs spread wide open. I then reached for some nipple clips that were there and clipped them on her. She winced from the initial pain. I then blindfolded her.

I said, "OK, the story is this. You are a beautiful damsel in distress and I am going to come in and save you. So, I'm going to leave the room and the cameras will start rolling." I kissed her and said, "I love you sweetheart."

I left the room and went to an observation room to watch. The light dimmed down and Ann was waiting for the action to begin. A door in the back of the room opened and there was a good-looking guy dressed in leather come through the door. He approached Ann from behind. He first slapped her on the ass. She winced and said, "Ouch Scott that hurt."

The guy then bent down and kissed her ass where he had just slapped her.

She said, "That's more like it."

He then moved in behind her and kissed her neck and down her back. She was mewing from the sensation of not being able to move and the kisses down her spine. The guy moved back up to her neck and reached around to cup her heavy breasts in his hands. She again winced from the movement of the nipple clips that had her nipples erect and taut. He moved his hands down her flat stomach to her pussy and to her thighs. Ann was beginning to wiggle around as much as she was allowed. He then grabbed the small side of her thong panties and ripped them off of her. This caused Ann to throw her head back. He then went back to her pussy and inserted a finger into her.

Ann moaned, "OHHHH YYYYEEESSSS Scott that feels wonderful."

The guy then moved around to the front of her and got on his knees. He positioned himself under her and put his mouth on her pussy and started to lick and suck on her. Ann was writhing against the restraints now but was stuck to very little movement.

The sight of another man licking Ann's pussy had my dick hard as a rock. I started rubbing my cock through my pants.

12