Looking For The Higher High Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came up and turned her around and put her on all fours on the floor of the limo. She leaned down and her beautiful ass and pussy were pointing right at me. I had to lick it one more time and she jumped when she felt my tongue. I put my cock into her slick, wet pussy and slowly at first thrust in and out of her. I reached around under her and pinched her nipples, which made her moan into the seat of the limo. I picked up the pace slightly and grabbed her hips for better leverage. I was now pistoning in and out of her hot little pussy. I placed a thumb on her little puckered rosebud and applied a slight pressure. She started to jerk again and said, "Oh god, Oh god, I'm CUUUUUUMMMMMMMMING!"

I could hold out no longer and jerked load after load into her.

She lay there with her head on the seat of the limo and my softening cock reluctantly slid from her pussy as we recouped our normal breathing.

She got up and put on her gown as we were pulling in the driveway of our home. The driver got out and opened the door.

He was smiling, "I hope you all had a good night?"

I looked at him and said, "It was great! We also would like to thank-you for the excellent service."

I tipped him and Ann and I went inside our home.

Ann went to the bedroom to clean up. When she returned she was naked and asked, "I hope that I did a good job of fulfilling your fantasy tonight."

I kissed her and said, "You did absolutely wonderful. It was more than that fantasy included what with Sara and sex in the limo. One of my other fantasies was to have sex in a limo. You actually took care of two in one. I will have to come up with another one for the limo fantasy."

She just laughed and said, "I think that is cheating you getting two for one just means we skip that one and I get two in a row."

I smiled and said, "OK, The next two are yours."

She clapped her hands and said, "Oh boy, I can't wait. Do we have to wait another month?" I was not going to be able to wait an entire month either so I said, "Go get your next envelope and let me read it.

She jumped up and bounded into the other room and returned with her envelope. I opened it and read it.

I looked at her with a quizzical look on my face.

She said, "I can help with this one. The woman from the stage tonight gave me her card along with a $100 bill."

She handed me the card. It read, "Samantha Reed – Investor" and had her phone number.

I looked at Ann and said, "Are you sure about this one?"

She looked me square in the eyes and said, "Most definitely!"

We got up and went to bed and made love anticipating next week's fantasy being fulfilled.

12