Looking For The Higher High Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann yelled up to me, "Don't you even think about it Mister. Come down here as you are."

I walked down and got off of the boat and walked to the five women who were standing there.

Ann introduced everyone to me. "Scott you know Sam and this is one of Sam's friends Kim. I believe you have to remember Sara and this is Stacy one of Sara's co-workers from The Opera House.

Sam was looking fine as always. She was topless also with a leopard print thong bikini on. Her friend Kim was a beautiful blonde about 5'8" with average sized breasts and an absolutely killer body and she was wearing a bikini much like the one Ann had. It covered very little of her fantastic shape. I had not seen much of Sara's body the night at the club but I do remember her very talented mouth. Sara was completely naked. She had large full breasts and the body of a true dancer. She was shorter about 5'5" with a very cute little ass. Her co-worker Stacy was nearly 6'0" tall and a stunning brunette with a short cut. Her breasts were small and very perky. She also had long sexy legs. She was topless and had on a thong bikini bottom.

After meeting everyone Sam broke in and said, "Let's get the fun started I have been waiting for this since Ann called me."

Sam grabbed my cock and led me down the dock onto the island. We walked down a small path to a clearing in the trees. There was a very nice area with a fire pit and lounge chairs around. There was a small building that looked to be a one-room cabin.

With Sam's hand wrapped around my hard cock leading me with it we went to the edge of the clearing. Once there she turned me around. They had been rigged a restraint system between two trees. Sam on one side and Ann on the other they put restraints on my wrists which left my arms outstretched. They then spread my legs farther apart and put restraints around my ankles. I was spread eagle between the two trees and had very little movement.

Sam said, "I thought this was such a wild fantasy. You wanting to be held captive by naked women on a deserted island. I had to be a part of this one."

Ann looked at me and said, "You will be our toy and we will use and abuse you anyway we want to until we leave this island. You are not to speak unless spoken to and you are to do as any prisoner would and do as you are told without question. Do you understand?"

I shook my head yes.

My cock was harder than ever as the girls stood there and looked at me. They then turned and went over by the fire pit and the loungers. What a sight five of the most beautiful asses you have ever seen.

They all sat down in the loungers and opened a cooler. They passed around to each other longneck bottles of beer. I could not clearly hear what was being said as they conversed and drank the beer. I am assuming they were hatching their plan. They all opened another beer and drank it while chatting.

Ann and Sam walked over to me and looked at my now limp dick.

Ann said, "Sam look at him hanging there all limp."

"Maybe we need to help him out with that." Sam replied.

Sam turned to Ann and kissed her on the lips and let their tongues dance together. Ann moved down Sam's body and sucked one of her nipples between her lips.

Sara walked over to me and saw my cock getting hard and said, "Look girls he is a pervert. He likes watching two girls together." Sara walked behind me and the next thing I felt was a sting across my ass.

I flinched and said "OWWW!"

Sara said, "Did anyone ask you to speak?"

I shook my head no. She then said, "Because you made a sound without permission you get another swat."

She again stung my ass with what I presumed to be a stick. I flinched but said nothing this time.

She said, "Good boy! When you obey the rules you get rewarded."

She walked around in front of me and wrapped her hand around my cock and started to stroke it. She got on her knees and sucked my cock into her very talented mouth.

Ann and Sam had thrown down a blanket on the ground in front of me and Ann now had her face buried into Sam's pussy. Sam had her hands on Ann's head and was running her fingers through her beautiful silky blonde hair.

Stacy came over to join in the action by walking behind me and wrapped her arms around me and started pinching my nipples. I could feel her perky tits and hard nipples rubbing against my back. Kim joined Ann and Sam on the blanket by placing her pussy over Sam's face and letting Sam lick her pussy. Kim was massaging her big tits and playing with Sam's clit while Ann licked away on Sam's cleanly shaven pussy.

Stacy walked around me and said, "Sara don't hog giving him all the reward let me help out."

Sara let my cock out of her mouth and let Stacy get down in front of me. Stacy liked to tease with licks and by partially putting the head of my dick into her mouth.

Sara moved behind me and said, "Let me make these marks on your ass feel better." She started to kiss and lick my ass cheeks where she had whipped me with the stick.

Sam must have been doing a great job as Kim started to moan with an impending orgasm. Kim screamed out, "OOOOHHHHH YESSSSSS SAM YOU'RE MAKING ME CUMMMMM!"

Stacy was still toying with my cock and I wanted to cum so bad my dick was hurting. Sara was now kissing my ass and reached a hand between my legs and was playing with my balls.

The girls had brought the toys as Kim who had now climbed off of Sam's face was putting on a strap on dildo. She walked up to Ann and ripped her string bikini off of her and slid the big dildo into her pussy with one thrust.

Ann rose off of Sam's pussy for just a moment to let out a grunt from the big cock that suddenly invaded her. Kim then started fucking my beautiful wife with this big dildo.

Sam let out a moaning, "Fuck yes Ann I'm going to cum on your face." Ann started eating her pussy like she was starving and Sam jerked into a full orgasm.

Sara walked from behind me and got down on her back under Stacy's knees and spread them apart. She started to suck Stacy's pussy while Stacy continued to play and suck on my cock. Stacy was a master at bringing you to the brink but not letting you release. My dick felt like it was going to explode.

Sam flipped around and put her head under Ann's swinging breasts and sucked on her nipples while Kim was continuing to fuck her with the huge dildo.

Sara was apparently doing a nice job on Stacy's pussy as Stacy said, "OH FUCK SARA YESSSSS!"

Stacy swallowed my cock whole and sucked and stroked it as she was cumming on Sara's face. I could feel my balls tighten and Stacy pulled off of my dick leaving me there suspended and twisting in the restraints to try to find her mouth again.

Ann was now grunting with each stoke of the dildo in her pussy. She yelled, "GOD YESSSSSSSSSSS!"

She fell forward onto Sam and came with a trembling orgasm.

Sara stood up and said everyone has got off except for me now. The other four girls laid her on the blanket and took turns licking her pussy and sucking her tits until she came with a thunderous orgasm. The girls all got up and said they needed a break and started walking back to the fire pit.

I was watching all of this with my dick swollen and ready to explode.

I made the mistake of saying, "What about me?"

They all turned and looked at me. Ann said, "Did you say something?"

I shook my head no. Sam said, "I know I heard him ask what about me."

Ann looked at Kim and said, "Get me your bikini bottom and Sara let me have yours."

They all walked over to me and Ann said, "Sara use yours to blindfold him." Sara wrapped her thong bottoms around my eyes and said, "Here we will let the crotch of it hang over his nose."

Sam said, "Great idea girl."

I then heard Ann say, "Scott open your mouth." I did as I was told and opened my mouth and she stuffed Kim's bikini bottoms into my mouth.

I then felt the sting of the stick across my ass again.

I could tell they were all leaving and walking away. I could smell the sweet aroma of Sara's pussy on the crotch of her thong hanging against my nose. My cock was hard and was not going down right away.

I could hear them talking and drinking another beer. They were hatching up more plans on how to involve their captive in the game they were playing.

I'm not sure how much time went by then I heard someone approaching. I felt the thong in my mouth being pulled out.

Ann said, "I brought you something to drink open your mouth."

I opened and she poured some water into my mouth. It felt wonderful, as my mouth was dry from the gag that had been there.

Ann squeezed my hard cock and said, "You must really like the smell of Sara's little pussy you have been hard over here the whole time." She then yelled at the rest of them, "Girls come here."

When they got there Ann said, "Untie him from the tree but leave the restraints on."

When my arms were untied they fell like heavy weights from being suspended so long and my hips were stiff from being spread out. Someone pulled off the blindfold and the bright light nearly blinded me for a moment. Each girl had a rope and Ann led the way. We walked toward the small cabin and went inside. All that was in there was a bed and a couple of chairs.

Ann said, "Tie him to the bed. Be sure the ropes are secure we don't want him escaping." Like escaping was even on my mind.

I was lying on the bed with the now completely naked women tying me to it. Ann got things rolling this time.

She said, "You are going to be our fuck toy now. We all got so horny over their talking and drinking and looking at you tied to the trees with your big hard cock pointing at us."

Ann climbed on first and straddled my cock to slide it into her pussy. She started riding my cock. Stacy climbed on the bed and started sucking one of my nipples. Kim reached over to Ann and started cupping and pinching her nipples as she fucked my dick. Sam reached between Ann and I and played with my balls and was inserting one of her fingers in Ann's pussy with my cock. Now Sara whose sweet pussy I had been smelling climbed onto my face.

She looked down at me and said, "Now you get to taste what you have been smelling for so long." She lowered her cute shaved pussy right onto my mouth and I licked and sucked her sweet pussy. Her juices were soon flowing and wetting my whole face. I heard Ann say, "I get his meat all the time. Kim climb up here and fuck him for a while. Ann got off and I felt her being replaced by Kim. Kim had a tight pussy and it felt like a vice on my cock.

Ann said, "Just be sure he doesn't cum yet."

Kim was bobbing up and down on my cock. Sara was starting to moan and her pussy gushed juice onto my face. She then climbed off of my face. Sam was now playing with my balls and had a finger in Kim's pussy with my cock.

Ann had sat in one of the chairs and Stacy was on the floor in front of her licking her pussy. Sara was now putting on the strap on dildo. She moved behind Sam where she was bent over fingering Kim and I.

I heard Sam say, "OHHHHH YAH I NEEDED THAT. FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK SARA."

Sam was apparently enjoying the fucking. She pulled her finger from Kim's pussy and I felt a pressure at my ass. Then I felt a finger penetrate my ass.

Kim was still riding my cock and I jerked and shot a long heavy load into her pussy.

I moaned and said, "OHHHH FUUUUUCK!"

Ann pulled Stacy away from her pussy and said, "You let him cum."

Kim said, "It happened so quick I could not stop it."

Sam who was still being fucked by Sara said between thrusts, "I ... think...that ....was.....my ..... fault."

Sam then screamed, "Oh fuck Sara you're making me cuuuuuuummmmm!"

She grunted and groaned against Sara and leaned to where Kim had been and sucked my dick into her mouth. She was sucking and stroking my cock that had not completely softened yet.

Sam rose off of my cock and said, "I'll fix it."

Sam was nearly swallowing my cock and in no time she had it back to its earlier state of rigid.

Sara then jumped on my cock and lowered herself onto it saying, "It's my turn to fuck him."

Stacy walked over and straddled my face and said, "He can eat my pussy while I'm waiting my turn."

Kim was now sporting the big dildo strap on and was headed to Ann who had her face buried in Sam's pussy. Kim guided the big cock to Ann's pussy and inserted it into her. She was so wet you could hear it as it entered her.

Sara started contracting her pussy muscles on my cock and sat all the way down on it and moaned, "OOOOHHHHH FUCK that feels good."

She then climbed off of me and Stacy immediately jumped into place and said, "My turn."

She climbed on me reverse cowgirl style and said, "Sara come here."

Sara got on all fours between my legs and stuck her pussy and ass in Stacy's face. Stacy bent over and sucked her pussy while fucking my cock.

Ann was screaming, "GOD YES FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG COCK!"

Sam was moaning and in the middle of her own orgasm as Ann finger fucked her clit. Sara was cumming again with a loud moan and Stacy was squirming on my cock.

Ann, Sam and Kim were all lying on the floor catching their breath and Stacy said, "OH MY GOD." And ground her crotch into mine and came letting her juices run down my balls.

Stacy just sat on my cock squeezing it in her contracting pussy as she came down from her orgasm.

She climbed off of my cock and said, "Whew girls I need another beer."

The girls got up and Sam said, "I could to."

They all got up and walked naked out the front door of the cabin. I was just lying there tied to the bed with cum drying on my body. I was covered from my face to my cock and balls.

I must have dozed off. When I woke up it was dark outside and I could hear the girls. It sounded like they were down by the houseboat. I could also hear water splashing so some or all of them must be swimming.

The cabin door opened and Ann came in. She untied me and said, "We all figured you needed a break also." She reached over and kissed me. She then said, "Come on down to the boat and get something to eat and drink."

I sat up and started to get up but my arms and legs were stiff from being restrained. I got up and Ann and I walked naked down to the boat hand in hand.

Sam saw us coming and said, "Scott this does not mean we are through with your big dick yet."

I replied to Sam, "I hope not I just need a little nourishment so I can fuck you next. I don't believe I have had the privilege of your sweet pussy yet this weekend."

Sam bent over and said slapping her ass, "Here it is sweetie as soon as you are able."

I stepped onto the boat and sat down to get something to eat and drink. Sara and Kim were skinny-dipping in the lake. Stacy and Sam were on the boat drinking another beer.

Stacy said, "Ann its no wonder you love this guy so much. He is a great fuck toy."

I finished eating and dove into the water to get the dried cum off of my body. The water felt great. Sara swam over to me and said, "Let me help you with that." She grabbed my cock and balls with her hands and started washing them off. She ran her hand down the crack of my ass and scrubbed it good.

Sara yelled out, "My God girls he is hard again."

I said, "Yes it is now where is Sam?"

Sam stood up and said, "Right here big boy come and get you some."

I climbed out of the water and walked to Sam. I bent her over the seat back and lined my cock up with her pussy. I thrust forward into her tight little pussy. I withdrew and then thrust it in a little further and pulled it all the way out.

Sam looked over her shoulder and said, "Stop teasing me and fuck me. Remember I'm the only one here today that has not had your hot meat."

I thrust forward again and buried it into her. She groaned as I hit bottom. The rest of the girls were now sitting around on the front deck of the boat watching Sam and I fuck. I was thrusting in and out of Sam and her big tits were swinging under her. The girls watching were all fingering their pussies. I reached under Sam to her pussy where I wetted a finger with her juices. I fingered her clit until she was moaning with each inward thrust. I knew she was nearly ready to cum so I took my finger and slightly inserted it into her ass.

She screamed, "OH FUCK, YOU SON OF A BITCH. I'M CUMMMMING!"

Her pussy tightened up around my cock and was milking it. I groaned and shot a big load deep into her pussy.

She leaned against the back of the seat catching her breath. I pulled my finger from her ass and my softening cock slid from her pussy.

Ann stood up and said, "Good Night girls I'm taking our captive to bed."

Ann and I went into the boat and to the bedroom and fell onto the bed. We cuddled up together and in no time we were both sound asleep.

The next morning I woke up next to Ann. The unusual thing was that there was another arm wrapped around my waist and a warm body behind me. I slightly rose up and on the other side of Ann was Sam.

Apparently they either could find a place better to sleep or thought we ought to be together. I slowly moved Sara's arm and climbed out of bed. I went to the head to clean up and shower. While I was in there Kim just came walking in and went to the restroom. When she was done she climbed into the small shower with me.

She said, "No need to be shy we have already seen each other naked and fucked."

I shrugged and replied, "You're absolutely right."

The shower was so small Kim offered to wash my back. We had to stand so close together that I think she was probably also washing her front. She reached around me and washed my chest, stomach and then my cock. She was soaping and stroking at the same time. My cock was hard again and ready for action. I turned carefully in the small space and was facing Kim. I applied soap to her perky tits and then to her pussy. She turned and I applied soap to her back. She bent over slightly and I ran my hand down her ass between her legs and inserted a finger into her pussy. She moaned with the intrusion.

I said, "Kim we have got to get out of here. There is simply not enough room."

She stepped out and I followed her. She went right on out the door without drying off. I grabbed a towel and dried off as I followed her. She went to the front deck on the boat and laid down on the sofa.

She said, "I want the sun to dry me off."

It was a bright sunny day and it was getting warm already. On the other sofa Stacy was awake and already nude sunbathing.

She looked up at me with my hard cock and said, "Well good morning sir. You look like you've already been up for awhile."

Kim spun around on the sofa and said, "Come over here our little sex slave. I want the sun to dry my body but I want you to lick my pussy dry."

I walked to Kim and got down on my knees and bent to her pussy. Kim had a shaved pussy with the exception of a small strip of hair directly above her slit. I kissed her thighs and then ran my tongue across her still damp pussy.

She said, "That's it lick it dry then lick it wet again."

Stacy stood up and said, "I'm going to go take a quick shower so he can lick me dry next."

I was sucking on Kim's clit now and she was leaning her head back against the side of the boat and moaning as she looked into the morning sky. I inserted a finger into her pussy and finger fucked her while I sucked her clit.

She moaned, "My god that feels so good. Keep that up and you will have to lick my pussy dry again."

I traced small circles around her clit with my tongue and she clamped my head between her thighs.

"OHHHHH FUCK! I'm CUUUUUUMMMMING! She screamed out.

She finally released my head from her thighs and just sat there breathing heavily.

Stacy came back onto the deck and sat on the other sofa and said, "My turn big boy get over here."

I crawled across the deck to Stacy who was still soaking wet from her shower. I dove into her pussy that was completely bald and sucked her labia into my mouth. Her pussy was already oozing her juices so I stuck my tongue into her to get a taste of her. She was moaning and had her legs thrown over my shoulders. I reached under her and placed my hands on her ass. I then took a thumb and inserted it into her pussy as I sucked on her clit and circled it with my tongue.