Looks like Emma Has a Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked into Emma's room. Both girls helped me get undressed. Emma took off my shirt and Sandy pulled down my shorts. I wasn't wearing underwear so my cock just sprang up to attention.

"Emma, you didn't mention that he had such a nice cock."

The girls giggled and I sat on the chair. Sandy helped Emma off with her shirt and then unzipped her shorts. She left on her sandals. Emma then took off Sandy's shirt and unzipped her skirt.

Sandy pushed Emma onto the bed and they started making out with each other. Sandy seemed to really enjoy Emma's body. They kissed deep and passionately and their hands were all over each other. Emma was stroking at Sandy's bare pussy and Sandy was moaning.

The girls got into position. Sandy got on top of Emma with her ass and pussy in my stepsister's face. Sandy licked Emma's pussy all over the place and I could see Emma doing the same. They both used their fingers to spread each other's cunts and then they pushed their tongues up inside the other's cunts. It was so sexy to watch. Their little bodies were wriggling over the other's mouth.

I of course was tugging at my cock. It was so sexy to watch them eating each other's cunts. I could hear how sloppy sounding their pussies were.

"Finger each other. Get yourselves so wet. I want to lick you girls out."

They started to finger each other. They were both moaning and groaning.

"Fuck your pussy tastes so good, Emma."

"Sandy, you taste so sweet. Fuck!"

The girls were fingering each other faster and faster. I then stood up to see them. They must have come together because they were drinking and slurping up the stream of fluid pouring out of their cunts.

"Now, I want you two to share my cock. Come on you sweet cunts. Get on the floor and suck my cock."

They both got off the bed and went to their knees. I stood up. Sandy sucked on my left ball and Emma sucked on the right one.

"I want you both to lick either side of my cock. Come on do it!"

Sandy licked on the left side and my stepsister licked on the right side.

"Take turns sucking my cock. Come on!"

Sandy then put my cock into her mouth. My stepsister was sucking on my balls. She worked her cock deeper and deeper down my shaft. She was able to get the whole damn thing down her mouth. I picked up her hair to watch her.

Emma was sucking on my balls. She was able to get my big smooth ball down her throat.

"Sandy, you suck my balls and let Emma suck my cock."

The girls then switched places. Emma then put my cock down her throat. Sandy was sucking at my balls. Emma bobbed along my cock. I picked up her hair to watch her. She sucked, slurped, and gagged on my prick. Sandy then moved behind me and spread my buttocks and started to tongue my asshole.

"Fuck, Sandy that feels so naughty. Do you like licking my ass? You naughty girl."

Sandy was tongue fucking my ass. Then she slipped her fingers into my anus. It felt really good, while my stepsister was sucking on my rod. I could feel the pressure building, while Emma sucked me deeper and deeper down her throat.

"I want Sandy to ride my face. I want to fuck Emma. Let's go ladies."

We all went to the bed. I got on my back and Emma hopped up on me. She put my cock inside of herself. Once I was all the way in, she started to rock and move over my cock. Sandy stood on the bed with her feet on either side of my head and squatted down. She rocked and moved her cunt all over my face.

Her pussy smelled so good. I licked her cunt all over the place.

"Fuck, Jimmy that feels so good. Lick my pussy. Make me come."

I was really liking Sandy. She seemed really into this. What more could a guy ask for. I sucked and slurped on her wet pussy. I lightly chewed on her pink flimsy pussy lips. Sandy moved herself forward and Emma started to kiss her. I would have loved to watch them kiss and feel each other's tits, but I was busy making Sandy about to have an orgasm. I replaced my tongue with my two fingers and fingered her fast. Her cunt juices were exploding all over the place.

Emma was slapping her cunt down on my prick. Her cunt felt like a warm treasure. I started to buck up inside of her. We were working together.

"I'm coming. My pussy is fucking coming."

I cleaned Sandy's cunt up and then the girls changed places. Emma's cunt was a drippy mess and she squatted down over my face. I licked her sweet juices off her pussy. She tasted like spun sugar and vinegar. Sandy hopped up and put my cock into her wet snatch. She rode me fast. She was moving her hips and fucking me. Sandy's cunt felt so good and I started to buck up inside her cunt and then I blew my load into her womb. My hot come filled her wet snatch.

I was drinking my stepsister's juices.

"Oh Jimmy. That feels so good. Fucking hell."

Sandy then got off of me and she moved between my legs and sucked on my cock again. She licked my hot come off of my cock and then brought my cock down her throat again. Emma got off of me and then went to help Sandy clean my cock up.

"That was fucking amazing. You girls are so fucking hot. I don't think I'll ever forget that."

"It was kind of hot. I really enjoyed it too," Sandy said.

"It was fun, but remember this is part of the deal. Don't get used to it."

"Don't worry Emma. I know this is just a one-time thing. Don't worry my word is golden."

"I have to be going guys. Thanks for a really hot time."

Sandy stood up and gave each of us a kiss and then got dressed and left.

"Jimmy, what else do you have in mind?"

"Nothing. Let's just go to sleep and let me think about what else we should do. I think for now I'm pretty satisfied."

We both got into the bed and fell fast asleep. I was pretty happy with what we all did. I wasn't really sure what else I wanted to do with Emma. We both drifted off to sleep. I had naughty dreams the entire night.

12