Loopholes Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls invite Nick to summer camp...
18.2k words
4.67
75.4k
81

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,016 Followers

Author's note: This is a work of fiction. All characters are eighteen years or older. Don't expect realism and you won't be disappointed when you don't find it! Enjoy!

*****

Clear and bright over the deliciously sloppy symphony of nursing, suckling noises centered around his spittle-coated boner, a voice emerged to snap Nick out of his blissful haze.

"So, are you coming? Please say you're coming!"

The mischievous glint in Sharon's blue eyes, the glossy sheen of pre-cum and spittle coating her gorgeous lips and, most of all, the mix of lust and need that permeated her purring pleas made Nick smile goofily, his massive schlong meanwhile flexing with increased arousal inside Sally's relentlessly sucking mouth. The wet, warm feel of Sally's throat enveloping his shaft and the steady, hungry rhythm at which her soft dick-caressing lips slid up and down along the top half of his monstercock prevented Nick from replying to Sharon, only allowing him to utter a few moaning, barely coherent words.

"I... Uuuhhh, fuck! Ahhh..."

Too horny to wait for an actual answer, Sharon just shrugged her slim shoulders and dipped her head down again, quickly wrapping her talented lips around Nick's veiny shaft to cover the lower half of his thick length with nursing smooches and languid tongue swipes, while her twin sister continued sucking him off with gusto. Grunting in delight, unable to stop grinning as he drank in the sensational sight of the pastor's youngest daughters treating him to one of their signature double blowjobs, Nick leaned back against the pillows and philosophically resigned himself to enjoying the present moment for the unexpected, unrequested sliver of awesomeness that it was.

A couple of minutes later, while Sally and Sharon pressed their pouty mouths on either side of Nick's huge purple cockhead in a conjoined glans-nursing and precum-slurping kiss, the door of the en-suite bathroom opened, and Tessa, voluptuous as ever and wearing nothing but a cute grin of anticipation, stepped back into her room.

The sight of her ex boyfriend lying naked in her bed and groaning in pleasure while both of her younger sisters shared his massive dick like the eager little blowjob queens that they were soured Tessa's smirk a little bit, but not too much. Mainly, that not-entirely-unexpected image just made her sigh and arch her eyebrows in surprise, so that there was more resignation than irritation in her expression as she crossed her arms under her huge round boobs. Meeting Nick's bespectacled pleasure-foggy gaze and getting a sheepish yet genuine smile in response to her silent questioning stare, Tessa finally exhaled and spoke loud enough to be heard over Sally's and Sharon's dick-muffled moans and over the sexy knob-lapping sounds they were producing as they devotedly kept up their dual cock-slurping assault.

"Really, girls? Really?" Tessa said flatly, tilting her head to the side as both Sally and Sharon turned her way. Their identical blue eyes went big and had a vaguely guilty expression to them, but still the twins' dick-hungry lips remained cozily smushed against the pulsating tip of Nick's raging horsecock nonetheless. "I go to the bathroom for a minute, just one minute, just the time to pee and lube up my butthole, and when I come back I find you in my bed sucking my ex's dick? Jeez, girls... Well, at least you kept your clothes on, I see... And by the way, weren't you two supposed to be out shopping with Mom? And keeping her out so Nick and I could have some time alone, maybe?"

"We were doing that, yeah," Sharon said swiftly, removing her lips from Nick's boner so she could speak, but still treating his veiny shaft to intermittent flicking tongue swipes as she talked. "Mom forgot her phone, so we had to come back."

"We offered to get it for her. She's waiting in the car," Sally chimed in, running her tongue all over her precum-glossy lips and looking at her big sister from behind the towering pillar of throbbing dickmeat that was Nick's erection, a half playful and half apologetic look painted on her cute face. "Don't be mad at us, Tessie, please. We just wanted to... Uhm... To say hi to you guys, yeah!"

"And," Sharon continued, casting Nick a meaningful glance, "we wanted to ask Nick if he had finally decided to come with us to camp."

"Yeah, that too. But then we saw him lying here, all naked and stuff, with this big fat cock all hard and ready..." Sally continued dreamily, her voice getting huskier with every word. "We kinda couldn't resist, Tessie."

As Nick smiled and quietly enjoyed the combined caresses that Sharon and Sally's delicate hands were treating his aching boner to while they justified their sudden impulse to suck him off, Tessa sighed and rolled her eyes at the twins, somehow managing to look even more authoritative than usual in her big-sisterly role now that she was confronting the girls in all her curvy, naked glory. Exhaling yet grinning with naughty sympathy, indeed understanding very well how irresistible Nick's massive horsecock could be, the pastor's eldest daughter finally said: "It's okay girls, I get it. But now you should go before Mom comes in looking for you. You're supposed to let me and Nick fuck in peace, not get us caught, remember?"

"Yeah, right, sure..." Sharon nodded, visibly unconvinced. "But while we're at it, maybe we could just finish sucking him off, maybe? Please, Tessie? Pretty pleeease?"

"Yeah, Tessie, can we?" Sally reiterated, her blue eyes shining with desire as both hers and her twin sister's hand accelerated the tempo of their shaft-massaging strokes in instinctive sync, making Nick grunt appreciatively in turn.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea, Tess. I'm actually getting pretty close to cumming..." Nick said, eliciting husky coos from the twins and making the imploring albeit naughtily eager glances they were casting at Tessa even more intense.

Far from impressed by her sisters' doe-eyed stares, Tessa scoffed before she met Nick's pleasure-foggy, bespectacled gaze and said: "Hey, what side are you on? And to think that I wanted to milk your big hard dick dry with my tight little asshole..." she murmured in a slow sexy tone, her hazel eyes never leaving Nick's even as she turned to the side to offer him a better view of her round plump rump, cocking her hip and arching her back slightly to make her big meaty asscheeks protrude even more. As Tessa expected, the sight of her fabulous bubble-butt in all its bootylicious glory was more than enough to break Nick out of the spell that her sisters' double blowjob had put on him, making him blink and shake his head even as his fat boner pulsated with anticipation in Sharon's and Sally's hands.

"Oh! Yeah, right! Absolutely, Tess!" Nick exclaimed, the prospect of burying his throbbing erection deep into the soft, snug heat of Tessa's exquisite little asshole dispelling any notion of getting sucked off by the twins. "Sorry, girls, but your sister is right. I blew my first load all over her tits, and I promised her that the next one was going up her ass. But you had me waver there for a moment, I'll admit," he added with a grin as he adjusted his glasses on his nose. "You two really can suck dick like pros."

"Aw, thanks Nick!" Sally purred, blushing adorably at his unusual yet quite flattering compliment.

Sharon on the other hand scrunched her pretty face in a stubborn expression as she looked back at her voluptuous big sister in a last ditch effort to get in on the naughty fun that Nick's humongous dickmeat never failed to grant. "Ow come on, Tessie, just let us have this load! I'm sure he fucked your ass already anyways, right?"

"Nope, so far I only titty-fucked him," Tessa replied, strutting her way to the bed as she winked at a grinning Nick, whose gaze was mesmerized by the juicy wobbling of her huge tits and the hypnotic sway of her round, bouncy booty. "That's why I really need him up my ass right now. So get out, you two! You'll have your turn later today, like we decided."

While Tessa stood at the bedside with her hands on her curvy hips and her big beautiful tits jutting proudly out toward them, the twins sighed in defeat, let go of Nick's boner and then grudgingly climbed off the bed, groaning and pouting in discontent. As they shuffled out of the room, Sharon and Sally grumbled audibly, bemoaning the fact that it was super unfair that they didn't get to have even a little taste of Nick's creamy cum after blowing him almost to completion. On top of that, they both quickly agreed that it was kinda mean of Tessa to mention titty-fucking specifically, since she was blessed with such huge, luscious melons while their own boobs were so much smaller than hers and not exactly fit for tit-fucking.

Once the twins and their grumpy murmurs were gone and the door had been shut closed behind them, Tessa cracked a victorious grin and cast Nick a scorching hot look. Immediately, her eyes zeroed in on his thick saliva-slick boner, whose mere sight made her tingly all over and spurred her into action.

Wasting no time, she jumped in bed and straddled her ex boyfriend in a cowgirl position, settling herself on his lap so that her smooth virgin pussy was pressing against his groin and his throbbing horsecock was resting between her plump asscheeks. Reaching back as she thrust her ample rack forward, causing her swinging jugs to brush all over Nick's face, Tessa grabbed his fat dong in her dainty hand and guided it right between her soft jiggly buttcheeks, cozily hotdogging his cockmeat deep between her big, luscious buns. As she started to gently rock in place, thus tit-fucking Nick's saliva-slick schlong within her juicy ass-cleavage, Tessa sighed contentedly and giggled as she spoke.

"Mmh, nice and lubed already!" the petite brunette purred, "I guess that's the bright side of my darling cumslut sisters trying to steal my favorite cock from right under my nose! Jeez, until last week they had never even seen your dick, and now they're, like, totally addicted to it!"

"Maybe, buy they couldn't steal any part of me from you, Tess. Not really," Nick stated in his calm, matter-of-fact tone. The deeper implications of that observation weren't lost on the pastor's eldest daughter though, and Nick's feelings for her were made even clearer by his broad, guileless smile and by the way he stared raptly at her. On top of that, the possessive touch of his hands on her jiggly booty and the barely contained passion he expressed as he pawed and caressed and kneaded her gloriously round buttcheeks did the rest, making Tessa forget all about Sharon and Sally's intrusion. Well, almost.

"So, what did you tell them?" Tessa asked, genuinely curious, even as her pristine pussy got wetter and wetter and her hot, dutifully prepped asshole winked with horniness in time with the throbbing pulsations of Nick's snugly hotdogged boner. "Are you coming to camp with us?"

Grinning as he enjoyed the soft fleshy feel of Tessa's fantastic buttcheeks smothering his dong with their round jiggling plumpness, Nick shrugged and said: "And here I was thinking that what you really, really wanted right now was a big load of my cum up your ass..."

"Oh, I want that! I want it so bad!" Tessa giggled, glad to temporarily put her question aside until later, preferring instead to play along with Nick's teasing. "This big fat cock is going up my ass right now, and I want it to fuck me hard and fill me with cum!"

Wiggling her bouncy bubble-butt and pressing her nectar-drooling slit against Nick's crotch, Tessa arched her back and reached behind with her hand to better align his gigantic pole with her needy little hineyhole. Intoxicating mewls of excitement escaped her parted lips as she expertly guided Nick's cockhead to its target, her vocalizations culminating in a long sigh when his bloated glans was pressed firmly against her tiny, twitching sphincter. Tessa loved how warm and huge his precum-leaking knob felt against her winking bootyhole, how lewdly it pulsated as it prodded at her forbidden orifice, obscenely eager to be allowed into her ass.

Rocking her majestic rump down and backward, Tessa closed her eyes and smiled in rapturous joy while her gummy little butt-ring eagerly relax and gave in to the ass-poking pressure of Nick's large spongy tip. As soon as she felt her horny rosebud open up and widen meekly around his fat cockhead, Tessa threw her head back and planted both hands on Nick's chest, her palms flattening on his toned pecs as her chocolate brown hair was tossed across her arched spine. Within moments, the pastor's daughter was panting raggedly while her docile pink asshole stretched out to its very limit to accept Nick's monstercock inside her anus, his whole glans swiftly easing its way into her snug chute only to be followed by the veiny hardness of his massive shaft.

"Ooowhhh yeesss! Oooh God, Nick... Uuuhhh fuck yes, yeeess!" Tessa whimpered deliriously, her mouth hanging open in an O-shaped smile of anal bliss as she let her epic booty fall slowly but surely down on her lover's butt-stuffing erection.

Watching her in awestruck adoration, Nick just held still as Tessa took his huge rod up her ass at her own pace, his hands glued to her round juicy booty to hold her plump asscheeks parted, his eyes mesmerized by her unassuming, undeniable beauty. Her huge bulging tits were wobbling right before his face, jiggling in time with the calm yet relentless pace of her self-impaling descent on his stiff schlong. Nick only had to crane his neck a little bit before he could start licking and smooching and sucking away on Tessa's fabulous melons, his oral attentions focusing mostly on her puffed out, irresistible pink nipples.

Overexcited as she already was, Tessa felt her cock-crammed asshole ripple with delight and her needy pussy get even wetter as Nick went to town on her tits, inch after meaty inch of his monstercock all the while sliding deeper and deeper into her narrow chute. Based on her extensive practice of buttsex with Nick, Tessa didn't need to actually see his huge truncheon disappearing into her overdilated butt-ring to know that she had taken more or less half of his monstercock up her ass at that point, yet she could already feel the first rumbling waves of a powerful climax shaking her to the very core.

Light-headed with sinful joy, the pastor's eldest daughter kept relentlessly forcing her bouncing booty down on Nick's fat dong, gobbling more and more of his throbbing ass-stretching hardness into her narrow tunnel, until her tautly distended sphincter finally wrapped itself around the very root of his truncheon and nothing but his huge, cum-laden balls remained outside her butthole. A quick, toe-curling mini-orgasm hit Tessa right there and then, making her squeal out as he pussy gushed her liquid pleasure on Nick's groin and her nails dug into his chest.

"Uuhh fuck yessss! That's sooo good!" Tessa moaned, her eyes barely open and her rapturous smile broadening even more as she began gently rocking in place, stirring her snug rectum with Nick's massive, fully-embedded slab of dickmeat. "Uuuhh god! So much cock, so fucking deep in my ass! Oooh Niiick... Holy fuck!"

Grinning through a mouthful of her juicy tit-flesh Nick grunted himself as he enjoyed the rippling, cock-suctioning warmth of Tessa's climaxing anal walls tugging away at his deeply buried schlong. Nibbling on her delicious nipples and slurping on the overflowing softness of her bulging jugs, Nick willed himself to keep his simmering buttlust in check for a little bit longer, limiting his actions to a slow, controlled bucking of his hips which caused his boner to thrust up into Tessa's buttery bowels in short and very shallow strokes, matching her unhurried rocking rhythm on his lap.

For long moaning minutes, Tessa kept up her lazy self-impaling tempo, bouncing her bubble-butt slowly and sensuously on Nick's enormous truncheon and rubbing her girlcum-slick clit on his pubic bone without ever letting more than a couple of girthy inches of his shaft slide out of her greedy, lewdly squeezing asshole. Having so much dick crammed deep into her anal tunnel and savoring the butt-stretching pressure and sheer throbbing hugeness of Nick's horsecock gently pumping back and forth inside her deepest anal depths was the most deliciously mind-melting experience ever for Tessa, one she would never get tired of enjoying. On top of that, she was also getting her sensitive tits royally serviced by Nick's boob-slurping tongue and nipple-suctioning lips, which made her even crazier with pleasure, amplifying the intensity of the unbroken string of sizzling assgasms she was going through while her overstretched little anus twitched incessantly around her lover's dong.

Unsurprisingly, Nick was having the time of his life as he gloried in the cozy heat and heavenly tightness of Tessa's velvety smooth rectum rippling away around his overswollen boner, squeezing and releasing and massaging him non-stop in sync with the ebb and flow of her ass-centered climaxes. A flow of runny precum kept oozing from his butt-delving glans, further lubing up the warm, snug depths of Tessa's cock-engulfing bowels and making the slippery friction of their unhurried sodomy even more pleasurable. Indeed, the intimacy and sensuousness of the slow undulating rhythm she was imposing on her booty-skewering ride felt amazing to Nick, satisfying him emotionally as it did physically.

And yet, as he lazily humped his enormous schlong up inside Tessa's rectum and grunted into her huge bulging tits at her every ass-stuffing rocking bounce, Nick could still perceive that, in the back of his mind, not too far from the surface, the frothing rump-riding anal addict part of him was chomping at the bit, raging to be unleashed and savagely plunder Tessa's incredible booty. As always though, Nick held back. In truth, there was no need to fight his simmering buttlust, not really: at some point, the moment would come when Tessa herself would give him the green light, either allowing or, more likely, actually demanding to be assfucked hard and deep, the way they both liked.

As it turned out, that moment came sooner than Nick expected, right after Tessa succumbed to a particularly potent assgasm that made her pussy juices gush all over his crotch and sent her warm, silky soft anal walls spasming like crazy around his deeply engulfed schlong. Blissfully undone by that crushing blast of butt-centric pleasure, Tessa weakly bounced up and then slammed her plump booty all the way down for the last time, forcing Nick's humongous pole balls-deep into her ass and thus letting her quivering rectum massage him amazingly from tip to root. While she sat there on his lap, fully impaled on his monstercock, and rode out her toe-curling orgasm, Tessa let her limp body collapse forward, pressing her massive tits on Nick's chest and resting her head in the hollow of his shoulder, her mouth slack and caught in a big rapturous smile as long mewling gasps of release tumbled from her lips.

Holding her soft curvy body tightly in his arms, his hands possessively placed on the big round globes of her epic bubble-butt, Nick waited until Tessa descended from her peak and the fantastic cock-wringing squeezes coursing through her buttery bowels relented a bit before he turned toward her adorable climax-flushed face and locked his bespectacled gaze with her barely open, lust-foggy eyes. He didn't have to say a word nor do anything more than raise his eyebrows in question. Immediately, through her blissful haze and with a beautiful inviting smile shining on her gorgeous lips, Tessa replied, nodding her head eagerly and mouthing in a barely audible murmur.

"Yes... More, Nick... Please give me more... I need more, Nick... More!"

Nick didn't need to be told twice. As soon as those trembling words were out of Tessa's mouth, he wrapped her closer in his embrace and swiftly rolled the both of them over, until a she was lying on her back with him on top. Squealing and giggling and moaning as a good half of Nick's fat dong slid out of her clutching anus due to their sudden movement, as soon as she found herself in a missionary position Tessa drew her legs back to her ample chest and spread her creamy thighs wide open, allowing Nick the best possible access to her bootyhole. Unsurprisingly, he took full and immediate advantage of her wanton willingness.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,016 Followers