Loose Change

Story Info
Funny how small change goes missing.
3.1k words
4.4
36k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

The annoying thing about loose change is that you're never quite sure how much of it you have on you. You think you have five or six dollars in your pocket but when you go to get it you only find three or four. You never think anything of it. You just assume that you spent that missing couple of dollars or lost it or never had it in the first place. It's only a couple of dollars, after all.

The reason I mention this is because I found out why I was losing that couple of dollars. I'm in my final year at school and it was getting near the end of the year. I'm in the football team, but in a few months I'll be gone and the coach was going to need someone to replace me. Accordingly he was giving me the odd game off while he tried out a few new people.

We were currently playing a friendly against a school who were also trying out newbies and just after half time we had managed to get ourselves into a nice losing position. Accordingly, Coach decided that any change had to be for the better and pulled me, letting one of the better wannabes play. I asked Coach if he wanted me to stick around and watch the debacle unfold but he just gave me a nasty look and told me I might as well go home.

That was fine by me. I could hit the showers and be sure of a decent hot water supply and then either watch the game from the stands or go home. Probably home, as who want to sit around and watch their side get beat in a friendly? A serious game I'd stay and lend moral support, but this shambles? No thanks.

I ambled back to the change-room and had my shower. Just a quick one and then I was drying myself off. I was still standing in the shower cubicle drying myself when I heard someone else come into the change-room. Another bunny who'd got a lucky break, I surmised.

Dry, I slung my towel over my shoulder and strolled over to where my locker was. For a second I thought I'd pulled a classic boner and entered the wrong change-room, because there was a very pretty cheer-leader standing there looking at me with considerable shock on her face.

I was about to apologise when several little facts came together. First, I recognized the cheer-leader as Danae, another final year student. Danae was what you would call typical cheer-leader material, blonde, blue-eyed, stacked, athletic, and eager for the spot-light. She was also my age, having recently turned eighteen.

The second thing I noticed was that as well as embarrassed, she looked a little guilty.

The third item, and probably the most important, was the fact that the jeans she was holding were mine and she had her hand in the pocket. How do you know if a particular pair of jeans are yours? When they're a present from your mother and dark green in colour you tend to recognize them.

"Hold it, Danae," I snapped as she dropped the jeans on the floor and turned to bolt. Hearing her name she just froze, face bright red, and I don't think it was my nudity that was shocking her, although that probably contributed.

"My, my," I said softly. "I do believe I've caught a sneak thief. Having much luck? Before I caught you, that is."

"Ah, look, this isn't how it seems," she mumbled, not looking directly at me.

"Really? Then suppose you tell me how it is, and may I suggest that you look at me when you speak. Not looking at the person you're talking to is a sign of lying, you know."

She ummed and ahhed for a few moments, still not looking at me.

"Look, can you at least wrap the towel around yourself?" she asked, and I shrugged and did so.

"If you insist. Nudity doesn't worry me. You were going to explain just what having you hand in my pocket really meant."

"Oh. They're yours?" she muttered.

"That's what I said. Having to think up another explanation? Sorry about that."

"Um, I wasn't stealing. Not really."

"Open your hand," I said, indicating her closed fist, giving her what I intended to be an evil grin when she did so, revealing a handful of change. From the look on her face I had the evil grin down pat.

"So," I said, reaching out and tipping the change into my own hand, "you were going to explain." I dropped the loose change onto my jeans.

"Yes, um, I wasn't really taking anything. Just a bit of small change. Not even all the small change you had. Just a couple of coins."

"Seeing that there were more than a couple of small coins in your hand dare I suggest that I wasn't your first victim?"

She bit her lip and looked elsewhere.

"Ah, me. Decisions, decisions. Now what am I supposed to do with you."

"Let me go. It won't happen again, I swear."

"I'd like to. Really I would. But if I did that you wouldn't learn anything. Actions have consequences and you need to suffer the consequences or you'll think you can get away with anything. What say I just report this little matter to the Coach or, possibly, your cheer-leader instructor, and let them handle it?"

"You can't do that!" she exclaimed, horrified.

"Why not? Because you'd get into trouble? Charged, perhaps? Suspended? Expelled? Or maybe given to Mr Ogilvie for corporal punishment? I hear he gives a mean spanking for the naughtiest students. Maybe you'd qualify."

Danae went quite pale at that, giving me a beseeching look.

I gave her a wicked smile, as opposed to the evil grin I'd given earlier, and glanced down at my groin. Her eyes natural looked where I was looking and then she was blushing again at the very obvious tent in the towel covering me.

"You wouldn't," she said.

I let the towel drop and it was very plain what I was prepared to do. I sat down on the bench that ran between the stands of lockers. A very useful bench that, but never more so than now.

"Quite right, if you mean I won't make you. If, on the other hand, you were to remove your panties and use your body to distract me, I'm quite sure I'd totally forget why you were in here in the first place, putting it down to your desire to get me alone."

Now Danae was giving me the evil eye.

"You're saying that I either fuck you or you report me. That's blackmail."

"No. What I'm saying is that I intend to report you. If, however, something distracts me I would probably forget to do it, having a very short attention span.

Another way to look at is that I'm damned if I'm going to let you get off scot free. You screwed up so you can damn well take the consequences. Now take off your panties."

"I don't have to. I can just let you report me and tell them that I made an honest mistake and walked into the wrong change-room."

"And everyone who ever lost a dollar from that point on would be looking at you and wondering."

I reached out and lifted the hem of her skirt.

"Here. Hold this. I'll pull the damn things down seeing you're being wimpy about it."

Her hands closed automatically onto her skirt and I reached for her panties and lowered them. Both pair. Standard modesty panties for a cheerleader and a lacy scrap of a thong under them. Apparently Danae liked sexy undies. I took the panties right down to her ankles, holding them there until she stepped out of them.

When I looked back up at her she was still standing there with her mound exposed, showing me everything, blushing fiercely. Again I reached out, this time my hands closing around her bottom and gently pulling her towards me. I didn't try to force her. Just moved her closer.

"If you stay like that too long the game will finish and you'll have the whole team in here," I observed.

That got me another lethal look but she also bit her lip and moved even closer to me. She was now straddling my legs and all she had to do was settle into position.

"Fuck you," she said, glaring at me, but she also sat on my lap, legs to either side of me.

Nice bench, the one I was sitting on. With no back to it Danae could effectively wrap her legs around me, and nice long legs they were. Hands on my shoulders she lifted herself slightly, and I eased my erection between her legs, feeling her nestle down until her lips were brushing against me. I didn't say a word. Any wrong move on my part and she could easily bolt.

She stayed like that for a couple of seconds, a very long couple of seconds, then she gave this little wriggle and I could feel her sinking onto my cock. The anticipation and actuality of losing her panties and hopping on board had got her reasonably aroused. She was hot and damp, and getting wetter as she slowly sank into position. She was also tight, her passage yielding slowly, clinging tightly to me as I moved up into her.

Now that she was committed I pulled her top loose from her skirt, my hands sliding up under it, pushing her bra up and out of the way. She finished settling onto me just as my hands closed over her breasts.

I rubbed her breasts firmly, teasing them, teasing her nipples, while at the same time I started moving within her. Just a gentle movement to start with, but I could sense that things would be speeding up soon.

Time for the penalty. I reluctantly released her breasts, took her skirt and rolled it up, tucking it into its waistband. This left her buttocks nicely exposed and in easy reach. My hands went out to the sides and came smartly in, landing very firmly on her bottom with a couple of loud slaps.

"What the fuck?" squealed Danae.

"Don't stop what you're doing," I growled, giving a firm upwards thrust to call her back to her duty. "You can consider the spanking your punishment for being a naughty girl."

"What are you talking about, you bastard? I thought this was my punishment."

She gave an exquisite little bounce to indicate what she meant.

"No. This," I said, giving my own upwards bounce, "is my reward for catching you. We will consider the spanking your punishment."

With that my hands landed on her bottom again, first one side and then the other.

After that things got very interesting. Danae was bouncing harder, gasping with pleasure as she went, cursing me for spanking her, and giving little squeals of protest whenever a spank landed.

I'm not a brute. I didn't spank her all the time. Just enough to warm up her bottom and get the message across that I was displeased with her behaviour. Ah, displeased with some aspects of her behaviour. Other aspects I had no trouble with. As soon as I decided enough was enough my hands deserted her bottom, returning to enjoying her breasts.

The additional up side to that was not only did I have a pair of fine breasts to cherish but Danae stopped her whining about the spanking and bounced happily away on top of me.

It was fine while it lasted but, as always, it wasn't something that would last forever. Danae was breathing hoarsely, and I could see her eyes almost glazing over. Her arms were around my neck and she was hanging on desperately as she gave her all, and it was obvious she wasn't going to last much longer. I did my best to hurry her along and then she was climaxing and so was I, happily letting my release flood into her.

She stayed where she was for a moment, breathing hard. I just held her, arms around her, lightly touching.

"Ah, Danae," I murmured when she finally seemed to be stirring. "You appear to have wandered into the wrong change-room. Better scoot before someone catches you."

She grabbed her panties and vanished, not even waiting to put them on. I went and had another shower, smiling happily. I was certainly going to speak to that girl again.

I didn't see Danae for the next couple of days. Well, I saw her, but not to speak to. She'd spot me, blush, and head in a direction that didn't contain me. That was OK. I could wait.

My chance came after the last period of the third day of dodging. We were both in the same class and when it was finished I lingered at the doorway, indicating to Danae that she should tarry awhile. She did, but didn't look too happy about it.

"What do you want?" she demanded as the last of the other students departed.

"You, actually," I said with a smile. "I want to bend you over a desk right here and now and take you. No-one will be coming to this classroom now that the final bell's rung."

"And if I don't I suppose you'll tell everyone about the other day?"

"The other day? I'm confused. What do you mean, the other day?"

"You know damn well what I mean. The change-room and stuff."

"So you accidentally walked into the wrong change-room," I said with a shrug. "You got out fast enough when you realized. Why should I mention that to anyone? It happens regularly. I suspect that all the cheerleaders have a pact to sneak into the male change-room by mistake at least once."

"Well then, what's with the wanting to, ah, you know what?" she asked after she'd digesting what I'd said.

"Just that. You're a very attractive young woman and I'd really like to strip you naked, throw you to the floor, and ravish you until you can't walk. However, as that is probably inappropriate at school, we'll leave that to another time. Right now I'll be content with bending you forward over a desk, lowering your panties, and taking you quickly."

"And I can say no if I want to?"

"I would be horribly disappointed," I murmured, "and would probably walk funny until things settle down a little, but the choice is yours."

Her eyes flickered downwards and she blushed slightly as she noticed the bulge in front of my trousers.

"Someone might come past," she protested.

"Unlikely," I said, my hand under her elbow and steering her towards the back corner. "Even if they did they're not going to be looking into an empty classroom."

"What are you doing? I haven't said I'll let you do what you want."

"You haven't said you won't either," I said quietly, not trying to push the issue, merely observing the facts. At the same time I was turning her to face the last desk and encouraging her to lean over it. "Tell you what. I'll just rub you lightly for now."

With that I was lifting the back of her skirt and pushing her panties down a little, giving me room to reach her. I started rubbing her while she continued muttering that she wasn't agreeing to anything, but didn't try to stop me.

I unzipped while rubbing her and only rubbed for a few moments before spreading her lips and pressing the head of my cock against her.

"Wait, wait, wait," she gasped. "You said just rubbing."

"I know. This is my, ah, rubber. You'll find it rubs against you very nicely."

I just held myself against her, not pushing home immediately, giving her a last chance to say yes or no.

"All right!" she suddenly snapped. "You can put it in for a moment but you'd better damn well take it out when I say."

Yes. I could just see myself doing that. No worries.

I pressed slightly harder, my cock slowly sinking into her. She was aroused enough that I slipped into position quite nicely, pushing firmly forward until I was fully home, noticing that she pushed back against me to help me go deep.

Hands holding her hips, I gave her fair warning.

"Danae, sweetheart," I said softly. "If you're going to say enough now's the time, because I'm going to be taking you quite vigorously from this point on."

Danae made a couple of noises in reply, but they were more in the line of, "Um, ah," than yes/no. I pulled back and thrust back in, hard.

That was the go signal as far as I was concerned. Danae gave a little squeak and pushed back against me and then I was giving her all that I had as hard and as fast as I could. I mean, my cock was really hammering her.

Danae made a few noises as I swung into a pretty dynamic rhythm, but then jammed a hand against her mouth, trying to keep quiet. There was that faint chance that someone might come so I couldn't draw things out, even though I wanted to. I thrust in hard, as often as I could in a short space of time. Danae was making muffled sounds around her hand and her bottom was bouncing up and down at a frantic rate, as much by her efforts as mine.

Just because something happens quickly doesn't mean it can't be as good as something slow. It seemed that in no time flat Danae was ready to say hullo to the big O, then she was climaxing, practically crushing my cock, she clamped down on it so hard, but forcing me to climax, which I was quite happy to do.

After we swiftly tidied our clothes Danae was glowering at me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You took advantage of me," she snapped. "You know you did."

"Possibly a little," I conceded. "However, to take real advantage of you I'm going to need to get you alone. Why not give me a call the next time you're home alone?"

"What? Why?"

"It'll give me a chance to get into that 'strip you naked, throw you to the floor, and ravish you until you can't walk' sort of thing," I told her. "I'm pretty free time wise for the next few days. Just call and I'll come running."

She just looked at me and stalked out of the classroom, turning to give me another look as she left. That second look was the give-away. She'd call. Probably not today or tomorrow, but she'd call.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers