Loosening Up Bk. 03 Ch. 13-16 - Growth

Story Info
Visitors. Adult videos. Mature friend.
17.3k words
4.77
17.1k
14

Part 15 of the 75 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13 - Thank You for Fucking My Wife

"OH, DEAR GOD! OH ... THAT FEELS SO GOOD ... OH, FUCK, I'VE NEVER ... FELT ..."

Emily collapsed on the large bed, her sentence unfinished, as her body started the colossal orgasm she'd been edging up on just before unconsciousness swept over her. Even in her comatose state, her body twitched and writhed.

Donna came into the room. "Can I help? I want to do clean up on my boss' wife. It'll be such a gas to tell him what I did on Monday." She giggled.

Dave held his hand out and Donna lapped at the savory wetness on it, seductively sucking on each of his fingers as though it were a prick that she was about to fuck. Adding to his arousal, Donna was seductively nude.

Dave carefully arranged Emily's sleeping body, and then cradled her against his body. Donna came in close to him, and they kissed as she played with his cock with one hand.

Emily's eyes blinked open. She looked around the dimly lit room, and then up at Dave and over at Donna. She said to him, "I love you. I will live the rest of my life wanting to please you and be yours. I love you like the ocean loves the short, like Romeo loved Juliette, and like the purest form of love we feel from Nature."

Dave smiled, "I love you, Emily. You're fine now. You had an experience that you'll need some time to process, but overall I'm sure you'll come to love it."

"Oh, I already love what you did to me. We haven't made love yet. I want you to fuck me, right now. Use whatever position that is your favorite, but please love me."

Dave kissed Emily a lot and then even allowed Donna some access to the novitiate. Emily kissed both of them back with great enthusiasm and an occasional smile.

Dave went down on Emily again, only this time he limited his foray into her cunt with only a couple of fingers and his tongue. After she'd had two more orgasms that rattled her entire body, he mounted her and they made sweet love to each other.

Emily got tears in her eyes as they made love because she'd never felt such deep feelings for any other person in her lifetime. She was having a transcendental experience. They made love for a long time, and then Dave mounted her in a different position and they had a slow and sensuous fuck that brought Emily to new heights in sexual arousal and satisfaction.

After the pair orgasmed together, Emily needed to be in constant physical contact with Dave. Even as Donna inhaled and sucked on Dave's cock, and then on Emily's dripping pussy, Emily was agog with awe and wonder. She watched without blinking as Donna sucked the cum from her cunt.

The trio enjoyed a long make out session, and then Dave enjoyed a friendly fuck with Donna as Emily watched and stroked her own pussy in a masturbatory way at their encouragement. Dave even suggested things that Emily should do and how she should think as he got her thinking about reciprocating to Donna for some of the orgasms.

Emily was so enthusiastic and so into every part of what the trio was doing that he found himself amazed at her behavior. She couldn't wait for the next suggestion, and went after every suggested task with zeal. Donna would also suggest something, and Em was on it. Emily even went down on Donna, and cleaned her up; a first for her. There hadn't been a moments hesitation.

After a pause where he cuddled both women post-orgasms, Alice and Owen came into the room, and started to fuck on the large bed. Emily was agog as she watched Dave's wife and her lover.

Dave whispered a few things to the couple, and then Owen extracted his wet shaft and plunged it into Emily's hot vagina, barely giving her time to think about what was happening. Alice reached between the couple and diddled Emily's clit. Emily soared into outer space again, experiencing multiple orgasms in a short time period.

Dave romanced Alice, and they had a slow fuck as they watched Owen and Emily enjoy each other.

When Pam came into the room with Mike, Dave again set up a switch of lovers for the woman. Mike used his fingers with great dexterity to arouse an orgasm, and then did a rapid paced fuck with Emily that left her gasping for breath and a glow with perspiration when they pair finally came.

Julie had arrived and ate out Emily's cunt, sucking down the cum that several men had now deposited deep in her interior. She hummed in adoration and satisfaction as she did her favorite activity. Emily watched down her nude body as the young woman brought her pleasure.

Ty had come up with Julie. He was the next to fuck Emily. She welcomed him with enthusiasm, and then Julie cleaned up her cunt after he'd finished. Dori had also come into the bedroom, and she romanced Emily and got her to eat her drippy pussy as she mounted Em's face with her cunt that had been well fucked by Aaron only seconds earlier.

After everyone seemed sated with the sex that had occurred in the bedroom, Emily's eyes shut, and in seconds she was asleep in an exhausted state. Her body continued to twitch and writhed as aftershocks ravaged her body. Her conscious body wasn't aware of the pleasures, but her unconscious mind sure was.

* * * * *

Dave had finished serving up the last of the routine breakfasts when Emily appeared at the door from the core living room onto the patio. She looked worried but rested; she'd probably been dead asleep for nine hours. The group sex that had rained down on her the night before in the Prentiss' bedroom hadn't ended until about one a.m. Emily had been the focus, and probably had more orgasms than she'd experienced in the previous decade, since that had been the mission of her various bedmates.

Dave gestured for her to join him from the twenty or thirty feet between them.

Emily looked out at everybody in the Circle who happened to be looking in her direction, and broke into tears. She fought it and tried to hide her emotions.

Donna poked at Dave. "Go Hug Her!" she said emphatically. "She need reassurance."

Dave hustled across the patio and wrapped the small emotional woman in his arms, and tightly hugged her to his body.

"It's all right, Em. We love you. There's nothing bad in this Circle as far as you are concerned."

Emily tried to speak but couldn't. She buried her face in Dave's t-shirt and cried. He led her back into the core living room and off to a corner where they could talk and so she'd be a little less embarrassed. He continued to hold her close and nuzzle the side of her head with kisses.

After sitting for a couple of minutes, Emily said, "I don't know what to think. I ... I was so ... naughty ... but ... but ... I loved last night ... every second of it. I want to do it again ... but I'm scared about who I'll become."

Dave kissed her a few times until she finally responded and kissed back.

He said to her, "First, by what standards do you think you were 'naughty'? Make sure they're your own and not somebody else's. Second, we all loved last night, and we all loved making love with you.

"Was it unbridled and lusty sex with multiple participants? You bet, and that was part of what made it fun and so memorable. We did that on purpose, I confess, to stress you a little. I didn't want it to come to tears, however."

"But I had sex with three men."

"Four, actually, and don't forget that four women also engaged in sex with you in one way or another."

"Oh, yes." She frowned, "Name the men."

"Me, Owen, Mike, and Ty."

"I kind of forgot about Ty, but now I remember. Dori came and the two of them kept making me cum until I passed out asleep."

"They did, but we all did. That was our mission last night; to give you more orgasms than you'd had in the past couple of weeks. Did we accomplish that?"

"More like the past ten or fifteen years," Emily snorted. "I expected to be sore this morning, but I'm not."

Dave smirked, "Good, because we have plans for you later today and tonight."

"Oh, wait! You mean ... do all that again?"

Dave pecked at her nose and gave her a lecherous grin, "Possibly. That's up to you. Now stop over analyzing things and come have breakfast. You'll feel better with some food and coffee. What can I get you? Most of the others have eaten. I can find anything you can think of for breakfast."

Dave pulled her up and they started to walk towards the patio where the rest of the Circle had congregated as they usually did on Saturday mornings. There were various conversation groups underway as they walked out. Dave routed Emily to where Donna sat with Alice, Christie, Jack, Sean, and Aaron. Donna quickly arranged the chairs so that Emily would sit next to her. Dave made note of the accommodation, as he went back to the kitchen to whip up some scrambled eggs and bacon for her.

Emily looked around at the rest of the group. She said, "I think I overdressed." She wore regular shorts, and an opaque top along with deck shoes. The other three women were wearing monokinis, and not much of those either.

Donna said, "You're fine. Just sit. Dave will have your breakfast here in five minutes. He's really a good chef."

"He cooks?!?" Emily said, in disbelief. She just took in the full import of his offer to get her breakfast.

Sean explained, "We all have duties to support the Circle. Dave likes to cook on Saturday and Sunday mornings, and some evenings. Yes, he's good, so we all encourage him."

Just then, Dave came out of the core building carrying a tray with a covered plate, OJ, and a small carafe of coffee. He set things down in front of Emily and put the tray on a sideboard. Emily started to eat after she was sure everyone else had eaten.

The conversation went back to a discussion of candidates for a recently vacated state representative seat. The election wasn't until September, but the group was considering a donation to help with campaign expenses and discussion the merits of the three candidates based on two recent newspaper articles that extolled their positions on various issues.

Emily listened but was quiet as she took in the 'normal' behavior. She noted how sexy the men looked, and then the half-nude women. Everyone seemed so buff and tan - healthy looking. Maybe sex did that for you. Her brain was racing, going a thousand miles an hour, and burning mega-calories a minute as she thought about what had happened and what might happen during the rest of her visit.

"DAD!" a young male voice shouted from the Prentiss' home. Matthew raced out and hugged Dave, who hugged him right back.

"Matthew, I'd like you meet Emily. She's our guest this weekend. Also, we expect Erin to come by any minute."

Matthew politely shook Emily's hand and even bowed to her. She chuckled at his demeanor.

"Dad. Watch me dive. Mom went to do a wash or something. She said you're supposed to be my lifeguard."

Dave stood. "Go ahead. I'll watch you."

"I want to show you how I can sit on the bottom of the pool. Do you have pennies for me to get?"

Dave counted out five pennies to the table top and then tossed them into the pool. Matthew took a huge gulp of air and then dove in and swam to the bottom. He tried to sit but he was too buoyant, and after collecting the pennies he floated up to the top. Dave praised him, and then they repeated the exercise with six and then seven pennies, all Dave had.

Emily had come to poolside to also watch, but just to be closer to Dave. As Matthew swam around, Dave asked Emily, "You better now?"

"The food helped, but so did the relatively normal behavior of everyone. No one stood up and pointed at me and shouted 'Slut!'"

Dave laughed, "This is wrong group of people for that. What's the Bible say, something about 'Let ye who hath not sinned cast the first stone'. Well, if you think you were bad last night, you should sample the behavior of every person in this group at one or another of our get-togethers. Em, you have to learn not to judge yourself by how you think society at large would judge you. Their standards are uneven, immoral, and unevenly applied, and I think many of them are downright wrong."

"I like it when you call me Em. Derek used to do that when we first got married, but over time he went back to Emily for no apparent reason. Em sounds more intimate and loving to me. AND, I will try to disconnect from society.

"When I woke up alone in your bed, I remembered most of what had happened last night. I used all the rules I'd grown up with to assess my behavior. I fucked four men and four women; that was something only a die hard slut would do, and a really bad one at that."

Dave said, "Remember we talked over one of our lunches about the emotions that come with being in the Circle. What you are feeling is what all of us have struggled with early in our formation or joining of this large group of people. Ask Donna or Holly, or Susan or Shelby; they're the newest members, so to speak, and all of them felt the same thing briefly until the found the switch to turn off that negative thinking. It still catches all of us sometimes, even Alice or me."

Emily asked, "What was it like when you got into the Circle for the first time?"

Dave replied, "There was no Circle, only four neighborhood married couples that socialized and were getting increasingly into sexually-based activities. Alice and I were very rigid, highly judgmental, fundamentalist, evangelical, and strict in our views, particularly about sex. The other three couples were more laid back, if you will. We had a couple of shocks and situations that made us start to question everything about who we were vis-à-vis each other and the other three couples. Suddenly, we realized there was a whole 'nother life, and we came to see that it was much better than the one we were living. I can't tell you exactly what made us loosen up just that small bit to see the light, but we did.

"We started doing or appreciating sexy and erotic things with our friends. Alice seemed to take the lead, but I willingly went along with everything or it wouldn't have progressed very far. Pam joined us and we had sex with her, and then we realized we had taken a large step. I had sex with some of the other neighborhood women over the month, but Alice held off. The next larger step would be when Alice had sex with some other man.

"There were some moments that stretched the two of us right to that doorstep, and then on one our patios I watched Alice and Dev fuck for the first time. More than just watching, she put on a performance for me so that I couldn't miss a single nuance of his penetration of her body with his magnificent cock. They made love. That same night, she also fucked Sean and Ty - three men. So, you weren't that different from what she did. After that, our get-togethers, initially on only Saturday nights, were very sexual.

"We've matured a lot, and not only about our sexuality. Looking back, I think we had a very naïve and juvenile viewpoint about a lot of things. What we did loosened us up about life in general. I think we've become more loving, kinder, and more spiritual, besides more sexual." He chuckled.

Emily thought about what had been said, and how she related to it.

Since Matthew was playing with toy cars at the kiddie pool, Dave excused himself and went and welcomed Erin to the Circle's Saturday morning gathering. The couple shared a loving kiss and long hug. After they broke apart, Erin waved to a few of the other Circle members around the patio and then joined Dave's conversation group. Dave introduced Erin and Emily, although they had briefly met at the party. Heather stopped by for a kiss, too.

Dave provided a bridge line for the new outsiders to talk to each other and express their feelings. "Erin. Emily. You are both in the same place as far as considering the Circle as an affiliate member. You might want to talk with each other about what you're feeling, and see whether there are some common feelings and questions we should talk about."

Emily and Erin both looked at each other in surprise, and then slight smiles. Erin took the initiative, "Emily, let's go sit at that empty table down the patio and talk for a few minutes." The two women left.

When Dave turned back to the table he locked eyes with Donna, who'd heard the interchange. He smiled at her. "Donna, you're new, and a little further along. Why don't you go with them?"

Donna stood and then bent down and kissed Dave. "You are such a wonderful man. We all love you."

* * * * *

The executives at the utility company where Dave worked NEVER came downstairs from the executive suite or wandered the halls greeting people by name, or even congratulating them for some minor accomplishment. They showed up the parties where multiple levels of management were invited, but stayed to themselves and their direct reports who came to them to get noticed.

Derek Wilson wandered down the hallway on the eighth floor looking a little lost as he went by each bay of cubicles, the rooms with servers, and then the rooms with the budding junior executives in them. He finally found Dave Prentiss' office. Nancy was just outside the door and about fell over backwards.

Derek went in and shut the door, a move that no one on that floor even made. He looked at Dave, "I just had to come down and talk to you ... and thank you." He broke into a broad grin from ear to ear.

Dave was quaking in his shoes. He'd fucked Derek's wife a hundred and fifty ways Friday, Saturday, and Sunday up until four o'clock when she reluctantly decided she had to go home. Having Derek Wilson, the Executive VP of the whole company, come to his office could only mean one thing; he was toast. Wait! What did he mean, 'thank you'?

"Huh?"

Derek sat on the edge of the crappy credenza by the door. "When Emily got home Sunday afternoon she was very nervous about what I'd think. I put her at ease, and then she slowly told me about her weekend. As she got into her description - very detailed, I might add - I could tell that my wife had never been happier in her life. Dave, this was what I hoped would happen."

"Yes, sir."

"It's Derek, please. If you're fucking my wife, the least you could do is call me by my first name. I'd rather that than 'Cuckold'."

"Errr, Emily said you were spending time with another woman that you liked."

"I did and do - I love her. I've never been able to conceive of having the kind of relationships that you have with your wives and the other women in your Circle until hearing about all that went on. I don't know what Abby, my friend, would think, but I want to have the discussion with her. Hell, I'm not sure entirely what I think about jumping into a group like yours, but ... Emily was so happy ... joyful even. She's in love with you and over a dozen other men and women. I never knew she was bisexual.

"In any case, I had to come and personally thank you for making my wife the happiest I've seen her in thirty-six years of marriage."

"She loves you a great deal," Dave said. "Emily and I had a long talk about you, me, her, and her relationship with the other men and women in my Circle of friends."

"Oh, I know, she told me, and I love her. Some people would think we had a strange way of showing it by turning each loose and giving them the total freedom to be with others in a sexual way. Emily admitted to fucking you and six other men over the weekend; she said she loves every one of them and they love her. Further, she did many sexual things with at least that many women. I never knew she had leanings that way, but she does now. She can't wait to be with you all again."

"I invited her next weekend, if that's all right with you."

"Oh, it is. I'll be with Abby."

"Could you tell me about Abby?"

Derek smiled, "You'd love her. She's a knockout brunette, very professional, yet built like a brick shithouse. She talks about herself that way, so I'm not being unkind or too crude at her expense. She runs the HR department at Knightsbridge Manufacturing. She's forty-seven, a go-getter, and has a near photographic memory. She also meditates, does yoga, and is getting me into those activities as well. She told me she worries about my spiritual side - my soul. She's got me to mellow out quite a bit."