Loosening Up Bk. 04 Ch. 16-20

Story Info
Appealing new Circle members. Babies and nurses.
22.4k words
4.8
20.2k
8

Part 21 of the 75 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16 -- Unexpected Growth

Alice slept in one of the plush leather seats from the time she got into Owen's sleek corporate jet until the plane touched down at SRQ -- Sarasota's main airport.

The men were a little groggy, too. The four men had kept her company all night long, until early this morning when Ken had to head back to the airport and the 737 aircraft he'd left in pieces off to the side of one runway.

Ken, Dave, Doug, and Owen had taken turns having sex with Alice throughout the night. Ken got preferential treatment and privileges to help clear his head and get him grounded in his 'family'. On her part, Alice seemed insatiable; often insisting on the 'next man' in the informal rotation to come to her sexual needs as soon as one of the others finished trying to sate her desires.

Alice came awake as the wheels touched down and the plane began to brake. She stretched, "Oh, I feel so awesomely good. Thank you all for your assistance last night. I hadn't had a mini-gangbang since I got pregnant, and that was just what I needed. I think it all relaxed Ken, too."

Dave teased her, "Slut."

She laughed, "Asking or telling. I agree if you're telling. I kind of let Johnny change the libido of the family. This little away time, even with the near tragedy, made me wake up to the need to inject some spice back into the Prentiss family and to talk to all the women about doing that for the Circle.

Dave said, "You don't think the influx of some new women to the Circle, and two new men is doing that for us."

Doug reminded him, "We aren't formal members yet, but Pete and I are very willing. The women all seem to like us. We never hear an adverse comment, and if there are any we'd sure like to know about it."

Dave brushed his concern aside. "Some group discussion about the culture of the Circle -- past, present, and future -- would not be out of place, Alice. I'll help you remember and try to get a dialogue going between our opinion leaders."

The four of them came down the stairway from the jet, right in their own backyard. Julie was there to meet them with three of the golf carts. Dave and Alice rode back up with Julie, filling her in on some of the details about Ken's accident that their phone call late the night before hadn't communicated to Circle members. Most of the Circle had stayed up to hear them talk.

As they tuned into the TV in the hotel early that morning, Ken's interview was the lead news story along with some nighttime pictures of the plane lying slightly a kilter on it's belly in the corn field. The group had left Ken as he departed to head back for his initial meetings with the 'Alphabet Soup' as he'd called all the government agencies that would each have a finger in the pie regarding the accident.

Back at the house, they changed their clothes, and then Dave and Alice headed off to work. As they left they saw that Doug was taking the Cessna 152 to fly the short distance to Sky Ranch to head to work. Julie had said something about meeting Owen in an hour to go over some portfolio balancing recommendations she had for him.

* * * * *

"So, what are we going to do about Gail Watson?" Aaron asked the next evening as a few of the two Prentiss families sat around in the core living room. Outside there was a thunderstorm and the occasional flash of lightning. Amazingly, none of the babies in the arms of their mothers seemed bothered by the loud discharges or the sounds of pelting rain.

Dave knew the question from his brother was anything but innocuous. Aaron had been hot for Gail in high school, and now that they'd reconnected through the help of their mother, he was hot for her again.

Dave replied in a neutral tone, "We had a nice talk with her. She learned a little about her 'brothers' and our 'lifestyle' and didn't seem to be jumping up and down to join, like our mother. So, I'd say we have a friend, sister, or half-sister who lives in Ohio that we might see rarely. She didn't go all-gaga about coming back or visiting again. She was a nice young woman who admitted to being between relationships. I don't plan to pursue her, but I can see why you'd be interested in her."

Aaron nodded ad grinned, "She gives great blowjobs -- or she did back in the day. I was polite and politic and never mentioned my memory of those moments in my car during her entire visit."

"Good of you, and thank you for the sight picture that will now reside with me the rest of my life of my half-sister blowing my half-brother."

Aaron laughed, "As though you haven't given me a few sight pictures yourself, many with my own wife."

"I love Shelby. I wish I'd fathered her child."

Aaron calmly slightly and teased, "Maybe you can do the next one since she's not seeing Martin on any kind of regular basis."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Shelby hit her husband's arm, "Don't talk about me like I'm not right here."

Aaron tried to put his head on her shoulder, "Oh, Honey, I love you."

Shelby pushed him away. "Ugh. Lecherous man. Licentious man." She then turned and kissed him suddenly, "Ummmmm, nice man." Everyone laughed.

Alice said, "Seriously though, we have a number of people kind of at the Circle's doorstep hoping for entry. There's Elise, and she should probably just be admitted based on tenacity and personality. I think you two men complicate the issue for some of the others, although it kind of got around that my husband and his mother get it on.

"Then there's Doug and Pete. They're a lot less philosophical about the Circle and its principles. They adhere because they live here and kind of took over the friendship and lover base that Ken had established. I think they'll eventually get voted in.

"Next, I think we're going to see more of Amanda. Joan likes her, strange as that seems. At first, I thought that was some kind of revenge brewing between the wife and mistress her husband cheated with, but Joan discovered how naïve Amanda was and is, and that got rid of any notion like that, if she ever had them."

Dave said, "We seem to be attracting new people at the rate of five or six a year, although you need to recall that we lost Ken."

Alice mentioned, "He said he missed all of us and was working again at trying to get routes more convenient to spending time in Sarasota. He even asked whether the Circle had plans to build more townhouses."

Aaron said, "I'm betting that Gail Watson will get on our list within the next year. Dave. You commented that she wasn't wild about the Circle or our lifestyle, at least what she saw of it -- you and your four wives, but she was intrigued. I saw the look on her face, even at the reference to the other women being involved with you. She's curious, and I think curious enough to come back to try to learn more."

"Didn't my mother tell her anything?"

"I think because she was between boyfriends, and had known us -- especially me -- in high school, and was curious that was enough to get her here. She was as amazed as we'd been that we were related, and that her father was my father, and that your father was her father. Did I say that right? Yes, thank you."

"So, maybe we should accelerate our housing development."

Shelby said, "You could get Elise to invite her back again, and also to lay some of the underpinning philosophy on her."

Dave responded, "I think Mom already has a plan. Maybe if I ask, she'll let us in on it."

Aaron said, "If Gail joins, who else has brothers or sisters that they think would be good Circle members?"

Dave briefly grimaced. "I never thought of that. Or parents, you didn't mention that possibility either. Cousins? We could get inundated."

Pam laughed and said, "We need an immigration policy! Just like the country!"

Dave held his head. "I don't know that the board or populace is ready to take this on and get broad agreement. Maybe there'll be bipartisan support."

Pam said, "Well, I was kidding ... I think. The nature of the Circle is about to change in seven or eight months when the babies start to toddle around. Then the issue of being caught in flagrante delicto will become the worry. 'Mommy what was daddy doing with Aunt Alice?'"

Several in the room nodded in agreement.

* * * * *

Julie rose from the pussy she'd been pleasing. Her face was covered in cum and pussy juices, and she was lapping her fingers as best she could to capture the essence of what she'd been inhaling for the past dozen minutes. She muttered, "Yummmm."

"You sure know how to please a woman."

Julie chuckled, "Anything for my loving mother-in-law, particularly when it's my husband's spend I'm cleaning." She turned to Dave, "Have you ever done the A-spot thing on Elise?"

Dave nodded. "Yes, but I bet she'd enjoy you doing it for her. I'll coach you. Nancy and Kat know how to do it."

Elise groaned, "Yes, please."

Julie rolled her eyes, "Nancy did me two days ago and laid me out for ten minutes I was so out of it."

Elise said, "Why are you stalling?"

Dave moved to hold his mother and stroke her breasts. Any reticence due to the new incestuous relationship was gone. "Let Julie show you. Go with the flow."

Elise looked uncertain but visibly relaxed her body.

Julie looked at Dave and he nodded to her to start. She'd already had three fingers in Elise's sodden cunt, so she returned to that posture, slowly fingering the older woman. When he nudged her with a finger, she added a fourth finger, holding her hand in a cupped position with the thumb limiting the depth her hand could go.

As Julie looked at Dave for guidance, he held his hand up and demonstrated how to tuck his thumb into his palm and arch his knuckles. Julie's hand slid inside Elise, who moaned at the intrusive pleasure.

Dave kissed Elise several times, clutching her through a G-spot orgasm. He then spoke softly to Julie, "Extend your longest fingers to her cervix. Just in front. Watch for a pleasure reaction even more significant that her G-spot."

Elise eventually moaned again and visibly melted more into Dave's arms. He whispered to Julie, "Stroke there - around that area. You know what I do to you; do it to her."

Elise started to twist and turn and writhe in Dave's arms. She groaned, "Oh, Julie, you're such a great slut?" Dave sucked on Elise's tits.

Julie calmly said, "If making love to you makes me a slut then I'm all for it." She leaned in and used her tongue to lick and lap at Elise's very evident clit.

Elise's body started to arch as she pushed into Julie's hand. Julie kept stroking at that internal magic spot and licking at her clit.

Suddenly, Elise moaned loudly, and then collapsed. Dave gently lowered her the rest of the way to the bed. Julie extracted her hand and lapped at it; she shared it for a few seconds with Dave.

Dave said, "Come up here and help hold Elise. You know how you feel afterwards about the person that did that to you."

Julie moved up and cuddled Elise's mature body against her hot nudity.

Elise slowly awoke. Even with her eyes open she was glassy eyed. "I've died and gone to heaven. My God, where did you people learn to do that. I am more in love with the two of you than every before ... than anyone before. I've never had an experience give me anywhere near that much pleasure."

Julie and Elise kissed.

Dave and Elise kissed. She said, "Would you make love to me again? Can you?"

Julie chortled, "Can he? He can go all night. You're only just starting to appreciate all his abilities."

As Elise and Julie kissed, Dave spooned in Elise from the back, holding up one leg, and sliding into her cunt that had regained most of its original and snug vitality despite the fisting.

Elise moaned and had more orgasms. "Oh, God. These are amplified by what Julie did to me. This is so great ... so loving ... so intense."

Dave flipped Elise over, and got her situated with her ass in the air. With some of the other women he knew this was a prime posture for anal sex, but he didn't have that consent from her just yet.

Dave turned and gestured over his shoulder as he stroked Elise's back and buttocks, even patting her and then lightly slapping her ass.

Aaron came into the room. He was naked and hard. He moved right up behind Elise and thrust into her. Elise seemed to cum instantly with the penetration. "Oh, God. You have me so worked up," she groaned from her awkward position.

Dave moved beside her. "You need something to suck on."

Elise looked puzzled for a fraction of second, but then instantly knew what was happening.

She said, "Aaron, I love you so much. I'm so glad you've decided to change our relationship for the rest of time. I love you now in new ways. Thank you."

Aaron only grunted and made the sounds of a man intent on pleasing both his partner and himself. After a few minutes he moved Elise to a supine position so he could make love to her in the missionary position. He kissed and made out with her as his cock pistoned into her.

Elise held Dave's tumescent cock and sucked on it often, even moving to suck and lap at his nut sack. She also took time to dish out copious quantities of dirty talk to the men and to Julie.

"I love being spit roasted -- a cock in my cunt and one in my mouth. If we were just getting started I'd want you two to change back and forth. I don't mind tasting myself so long as it's on a nice hard cock that just came out of my pussy -- or anybody's pussy, actually. You boys are so long and thick and hard. I love this. Aaron, you fuck me until you fill my little love box with all your sticky cum." She laughed, "And then Julie, the human cum vacuum will clean it all out of me just as she did for your brother a few minutes ago. You don't mind mixing your cum with his do you? I hope not. We're going to do this a lot, and then we'll add in some of the other men.

"Oh, wow! You really know what you're doing with that man meat. Do you like dirty talk? Do you like to think that your mother was a slut with other men the entire time you were growing up -- that other men took turns fucking her all night long until she was dripping cum from every hole and looked like she'd had a cum shampoo. I'd get covered in their stuff. It was fabulous. I happen to love Bukkake.

"Then you father and I had a long dry spell. It was just the two of us -- well, we did have Bill and Emily, but we did pretty well. Sometimes things would work out and we could swap with the Watsons, but not as often as we liked. We both had huge libidos and I still do. Alice told me everyone in the Circle was hypersexual. I am, too. I know where you got your genes. I'd fuck all day and all night ... well, at my age I find I need an occasional nap." She laughed and then started sucking again. More talk followed.

* * * * *

A week or so later, Dave noticed a new section on the white board in the core hallway. This was news central for the Circle. The new section had been carefully sectioned off with bright blue tape, and had a label 'PILOTS AND PLANES'. Apparently, Doug and-or Pete had decided they needed a place to communicate to part of the Circle about the activities going on around the flying club.

Dave studied what had been posted on the board. One page showed the student pilots and the times of their flight lessons for the next month. A companion calendar showed the same information color-coded by student.

A third page showed the planes in the Circle Flying Club or CFC, and how they were booked. Mostly, it resembled the instruction schedule but there were also times blocked off for those pilots that had soloed to practice.

At the bottom of the column were handouts to those in the club, asking for their consideration of a proposal from Sky Ranch Associates. Dave read the short paragraph attached to the front of a larger sheaf of papers done up as a contract. In the contract as he read it, the CFC would rent either the Cessna 152 or the 182 to Sky Ranch in a lease back arrangement. The twin-engine Beech Baron was also I consideration. CFC would have first dibs on scheduling, but in other free time Sky Ranch could use the planes at a reasonable basis for instruction or charter operations. The pages asked that club members consider the proposal, raise issues with Doug or Pete, and then consider approving the proposal when they had their routine monthly meeting.

Dave went off to work considering the pros and cons of the leaseback arrangement. Mostly he thought it would be a good idea. Six people used the planes now, so a few more wouldn't make that much difference. Further, he knew that the club had a wish list for some other planes, so this might be an opportunity to grow the cash-on-hand that the club had accumulated from the monthly dues and excess operating expenses.

Dave had a message to call Ken Toomey when he got to his office. He'd been driving but didn't answer the call right then, ever conscious of safety concerns.

"Dave, since the accident my life has turned upside down. I'd been hoping to get back to flying regular routes, but instead I've been snuffled up inside Atlantic Airlines into their marketing and PR department. I'll explain more later, but the key thing is that they have me advising them on routes and how to attract customers and all that for a short time. Even better is that they have me going out and doing public appearances to promote the airline and recover some of what some of the other marketing people believe is lost momentum in gaining market share on some routes.

"That's the long way of saying that I'll be in Sarasota on Friday for the long weekend. I was wondering whether your offer of the guest room still applied?"

Dave was enthusiastic in his reply, "Hell, yes. Come on. Stay for as long as you like."

"Be careful, I just might take up residence. I will have a friend with me. You saw her briefly the night of the accident. Her name's Patti Turner; she was the senior flight attendant on that flight."

Dave chuckled, "I'm assuming she doesn't need separate quarters?"

"She doesn't. We're a bit of an item, but we keep it low key inside the company."

"Bring your girlfriend, or whatever we should call her, and come on. What time will you arrive?"

"Probably late afternoon. We're going to try to deadhead on a Delta flight out of Atlanta. We'll get a Uber out to the compound. Is the gate code still the same?"

"Yes. Just come on in. We still don't lock the houses, so make yourself at home. Where are you coming from, by the way?"

"Little Rock. We have a couple of PR gigs that morning and lunch since the company is opening up Raleigh-Little Rock service commencing next week."

"See you Friday."

The rest of the week went by rapidly for the people in the Circle. Everyone's careers were in high gear, and that also meant busy or as busy as each member let their lives become. During one of their group discussions that subject had come up, and everyone had agreed that the life-work balance was a matter of choice, and not letting situations at work overtake you.

Alice and Pam were enthused about Ken's arrival, but chastised Dave for not getting more information about the woman he was bringing. Although Alice had gone to Topeka the night of Ken's crash, she did not remember Patricia Turner any more than Dave or the others did. She'd been on the periphery of things and except for a few questions from the press had kept a low profile.

Dave, Alice, and Pam managed their workload to free up about four o'clock to be home early to connect with Ken and Patricia. The taxi that brought them from the airport arrived about a half-hour after they'd gotten home.

There were squeals of joy from Alice and Pam as they welcomed Ken with hugs and kisses. Patricia stood by and then received some glad welcomes from the two. Dave was patting Ken on the back and then shaking Patricia's hand as she insisted on being called Pat or Patti. The trio helped the two with their small suitcases to the guest room and then everyone repaired to the patio for the larger Friday gathering. Dave planned to tend bar as usual.