Lord Benford Mistress of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't have time. Let us enter."

When they entered the room Edward was standing naked in shackles awaiting them. She looked around, but no one else was visible. Suddenly she felt something akin to stage fright and stood still. Lord Benford reached to take her hand moving her closer to Edward. Benford inconspicuously removed the leather riding crop from her hand and held it up for Edwards view.

"Please, my Lord, have mercy!" Edward begged.

"Mistress Debauchery may show you mercy, but I will not. I know how you enjoy pain, so my whipping you would afford you pleasure, not distain."

He handed the riding crop to his Queen. "Whip him!"

She stood there and whispered quietly, "I don't know if I can."

"I order you. Whip his slutty ass and make it red!"

Benford reached to untie her red cape, letting it fall to the stone floor. Stepping aside he let Edward get his first glimpse of his Mistress.

"Oh Mistress, you look beautiful!"

"Quiet slut!"

"Yes Mistress."

She walked around his shackled body admiring his strength and marveled at the memory of the toys he enjoys stuffing up his ass.

"I saw your toy collection today." She let the crop graze over his taunt ass while she spoke.

"I'm sorry I am such a slut, Mistress." "Yes you are Edward. 'Tis such a waste of a gorgeous cock and body as yours."

The riding crop rose and landed on his ass. A red welt started to develop. Surprisingly it turned her on. She hit him again with the crop but he did not yell out.

"How hard do I have to hit you for you to scream?"

"Very hard Mistress, if I scream at all. I am trained not to scream, but to accept."

She walked around him and clamped her teeth onto one of his nipples and bit down. He winced in pain but did not cry out. Releasing him, she pulled back and opened her mouth, unrolling her tongue.

"Oh my God Mistress!"

"Quiet slut, kiss me and suck my cock tongue."

He hungrily leaned toward her and kissed her while her penis tongue slithered into his throat gagging him. Coughing and sputtering he pulled back and sucked on it. She transformed so rapidly when she was in her element. Benford was impressed with her skills and watched his Queen with admiration. She unshackled Edward and led him, by the chain at his collar, to a bench.

Pushing him forward he laid on the bench with his ass in the air. Her riding crop landed again and again. Squirming he relished in the pain, wanting more to have her use her cock tongue on his ass. One of Benfords henchmen scurried out and laid a tray of toys within her grasp, then returned behind a curtain.

She stepped away from his red ass and looked at the collection. On the tray laid a small pouch of the renewal dust. Deviant as she was, she decided to renew his slutty ass to its original condition so he would remember tonight with a renewed sense of respect for her. The dust sparkled as it floated down through the air to land on his waiting ass. He felt something change in his body.

He looked over his shoulder, "What did you do to me Mistress?"

"It is renewal dust, so your ass is as it was before you became such a slut."

She opened her mouth to reveal the magical cock tongue and lowered out of his vision, to his now virginal ass. Her bright red fingernails grabbed each ass cheek and separated them. Her tiny penis tongue pressed at his resilient ass until the head popped in. She twirled and curled her tongue forging deeper while he withered under her.

"Oh God Mistress, it's so tight!"

She kept moving it around inside him, twirling and swirling it along his anal canal until he couldn't take much more. Withdrawing her tongue she walked before him and shoved her drenched pussy in his face.

"Suck it clean slut."

He greedily lapped and sucked her juices from her pussy while she laid and enjoyed the feelings flowing through her. When she was close to orgasm she pulled away and walked behind him again. This time she grabbed one of his favorite toys and slid it up inside her pussy to wet it, then laid it at his ass. He was so tight from the renewal dust she hesitated, afraid she would hurt him.

"Push it in Mistress, hurt my ass, pleaseeeee!"

The Mistress in her took over, she gave the toy a hefty push and shoved it into his tight ass. He bit down on his lip to conceal a scream. The toy, which was about 10 inches long and 2 inches wide, had only impaled him with 2 inches of its length. She used both hands on the toy and began to push it further into his ass. He bit harder and moaned while she pushed more and more inside him. When he had taken the length of it she left him like that and walked to the tray of toys again. She could hear him breathing and panting like he had during the enema, trying to relax.

"Are you ok Edward?"

"Yes Mistress," he whimpered through clenched teeth, "Thank you Mistress."

"Mmmm, I see you have a penis pump in your toy collection."

She attached the penis pump to his hanging penis and turned it on. The suction began to make his penis grow while the toy was buried deep in his ass. He moaned quietly while she admired his growing penis in the clear plastic cylinder. She felt herself begin to falter from Mistress duty, wanting to use his cock instead of fucking his ass.

Reaching between her breasts she removed the pill that her Lord had given her for just such an occasion. She imagined this would give her the mental edge to help her past this week moment, and laid it on her tongue. Her stomach cramped slightly and she doubled over while the kaleidoscope overtook her momentarily. When the lights subsided the cramping in her stomach lowered to her groin. She clenched her teeth in slight discomfort and reached to touch the painful spot.

Between her pussy and ass a cock was beginning to grow. Shocked, she touched it and found that stroking it helped the pain to subside. It continued to grow with each stroke until the pain had completely subsided. Edward turned to look at her and saw what she was happening.

"My God Mistress, is that a strap on?"

"No Edward, it is a magical cock, fully functional."

"But, I don't understand Mistress."

It was bigger than any cock she had seen. A full 16 inches of cock hung to her knees and both of her hands were needed to wrap around it. She was fascinated with her new appendage and stroked and played with it while Edward watched. Her pussy rested just above the cock and dripped profusely while she played, actually helping to lubricate it for her.

She stepped back to Edward and held the dildo that was hanging from his ass.

"Shit it out for me slut."

"What Mistress?"

"You heard me, push and shit this dildo out of your ass."

He planted his feet on the stone floor and bared down. It started to move out slowly. He pushed harder. His face grew red from grunting.

"Harder slut, I know you can shit it out."

He panted and pushed again, moving it further. Finally the toy slithered out and his inverted shit hole stared back at her. She took advantage of his relaxed muscles and lifted the magical cock to his hole. Both of her hands stroked it until it was hard. With a hefty thrust she forced the head into his pulsing, gapping hole. He screamed out in pain. She knew that she had broken him, when he screamed, and forged ahead. Grabbing his shoulders with her hands she pushed the cock deeper while he whimpered and pleaded for mercy.

"Shut up slut, you love pain. You will take my cock all the way up your ass."

"No Mistress, please, I don't think I can."

"You can and you will!"

She pushed harder, feeling the head of her cock at the turn in his colon. Adjusting her body she turned slightly allowing the head to pass the curve. It turned and headed deeper into his bowel. She reached down and removed the penis pump from his engorged cock letting it hang there, pitifully full of fresh cum.

"Roll over bitch, and do not let my cock slide out of your ass."

Edward rolled until he was lying facing his Mistress of Debauchery. Tormented as he was, she was about to make it worse. Stepping up to straddle his body, she placed her pussy at the tip of his cock, while the remainder of her 16" cock awaited his ass. She dropped her pussy on his cock while her cock went deeper into his ass.

He wanted her pussy so bad and yet knew that in order to have it he would have to take all 16" of her large cock up his ass at the same time. She pushed down on him again until his cock head was enveloped in her steaming hot velvet. Riding just the head, her booted feet rested on each side of his body. Without warning she dropped and buried his cock inside her. At the same time her cock shoved into his depths making him scream out loud.

"Fuckkkkkkk, oh my God Mistress. My ass is splitting in two."

"Fuck me bitch!"

He stroked up into her, fucking her dripping pussy while at the same time he was fucking his own ass with her cock. The pain and pleasure were unlike anything he had ever experienced. Before long his cock began to throb.

"I am about to cum Mistress! God, help me."

She raised off his cock instantly and left him in need. Standing between his legs again she felt her cock starting to diminish in size. She knew that the magic would eventually wear off, like the tiny cock tongue had, and used his ass while she had the advantage. While the size of her cock diminished, his pleasure increased.

"Oh Mistress, yes fuck my ass, that feels so much better."

She drove deep into him, plunging and pillaging his ass. When she withdrew her cock his muscles were like jello and no longer fought the invasion. She liked the hot feeling of his ass wrapped around her cock and drove the smaller 10" cock from the tip to the hilt in seconds. Without warning her eyes rolled back and she felt a tremendous shutter explode inside her body. She pissed down her leg when she shot cum into his ass. Withdrawing the cock from his ass she stroked it and continued to shoot cum all over his limp cock and stomach. It shot on and on, massive amounts of cum until she felt completely spent and weak. Gradually the cock got smaller and smaller until it was barely visible. She reached to her groin to feel the last inch of the cock slide back inside her body and disappear.

Edward lay on the bench obviously feeling overcome and yet unfulfilled. She reached to the trap and removed a bottle of oil and told Edward to roll over on all fours. She knew his fantasy, she knew what would please him and generously oiled her hand and forearm. She poured the rest of the oil over his ass and rubbed it slowly.

"What are you going to do Mistress?"

"You are going to feel my fist up your ass Edward."

"Oh Mistress, yes please, I have always wanted that."

She coiled her hand into a fist and tried to push in, then opened her hand and slid her fingers in first. His ass was stretched, distorted and easily entered. Her dainty hand finally inside, she balled it into a fist so her fingernails would not injure him. He groaned from the change but pushed back against her. She felt the curve again and worked her hand through it, then pushed again until half of her forearm was buried inside him.

He bucked and ground back against her, "Please fuck me Mistress!"

She fucked his ass with a piston action of her arm, until he was whimpering.

"Oh God Mistress, may I cum pleaseeeeee?"

"Yes Edward, you may cum."

He reached under and stroked his cock until it shot cum all over the bench he was bent over on all fours. His legs shook and gave out until he laid flat on his belly. She withdrew her arm and hand from his ass slowly. The puckered ass that she first saw was now replaced by an inverted mass of quivering red skin that looked alien to her.

"Are you ok Edward?"

"Oh yes Mistress, I am fine."

"Does your ass hurt?"

"Not now Mistress, now it feels satiated. Thank you."

Lord Benford walked to her side, "Come with me now." She followed him from the dungeon and left the henchmen and Edward to clean up. He took her to the shower and undressed her. She was in a semi-dazed state after what took place. Part of her remembered every moment vividly and another part of her was appalled at what she had done. He spoke to her.

"Are you ok, my Queen?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Just know that you were wonderful. You fulfilled Edwards fantasy as well as all the other male whores watching behind the two-way mirror."

"Yes, I did fulfill his fantasy."

"You must be exhausted."

"I am." She said quietly.

He bathed her and carried her to bed. She laid in his arm... those safe arms that she longed for. He pressed against her body. She felt his hardness.

"Will you please make love to me, my Lord?"

"Yes, my Queen."

He slipped between her delicate folds until his cock found her pussy. Thrusting his hips forward he impaled her in one swift move, making her gasp. He rolled her to her belly and straddled her with her legs between his. His hand held her wrists at her side while he fucked her slowly and steadily. Her ass started to wiggle under him and raised slightly to take him deeper.

She tensed and reached a powerful orgasm within minutes. He ground into her deeply, banging her to the core then finally couldn't take any more and let lose his seed inside her with a loud growl. He dropped on top of her and rolled with his cock still inside her. They laid there and drifted to sleep.

He whispered one last thought in her ear, "Sleep my Queen."

12