Lord Ruthven's Domain Ch. 01

Story Info
A lord vampire introduces Sophia to a bizarre world.
1.9k words
4.43
33.1k
43

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the hidden island of Zol'rume, cloaked by powerful wards of the superior vampiric race, a den of iniquity and depravity exists unknown to the modern world. Here vampires come to slake their hunger, feeding off of mortal bodies in two time-honored ways. Vampires can drink the sexual fluids of mortals to sustain themselves. They can also drink mortal blood. Some prefer one taste, others another...and only one rule reigns above all others: Pleasure.

Humans are succulent meat, playthings to be used and discarded. Most vampires are harsh and cruel, and there is always new young flesh being brought to the island. Only one thing is certain...none of these once-innocent girls will last long. The moment these beautiful girls set foot on the island, their fates are sealed...

************

Lord Ruthven lazily shrugged out of his suit jacket and tie, stripping away his perfectly ironed shirt to reveal a bare chest gleaming with muscle.

"Do you like what you see, my lady?"

A slip of a girl with cobalt-blue eyes and long golden tresses stood beside him. She was as naked as the day of her birth, and that naked body was now trembling all over. Ruthven patiently took in the sight of her achingly sexy breasts, upturned and so ready for his touch. The girl's delectable nipples were screaming to be bitten. Ruthven felt his cock harden as he noticed that even the color of her areolae were his favorite shade of pink.

"N-no Master. Please take me away from here." Ruthven eyed her lithe form, the smooth and hairless belly with a belly button he wanted to drink blood out of...ahhh and the heady scent of her body had his cock lengthening more with each passing heartbeat.

"Hmm. And why would I do that exactly, when we have only just arrived?" He said it with such false innocence, laughter trailing the comment.

There was a collar of rope tied around the girl's neck, her only adornment besides the coil of rope binding her wrists firmly behind her back. He tugged the leash on her collar to send her stumbling after him as he made his rounds.

The harsh lights of the rave club swirled in a kaleidoscope of color. Many vampires were already lounging on the comfortable velvet furniture, or enjoying the more dungeon-themed accoutrements. Ruthven was tall and lanky despite his musculature. As a vampire he never tired. The thirst was unending, could only be satiated for a little while. His pale skin shone underneath the pulsing lights. He paraded his newest pet past Lord Iorik, a young ebony-skinned vampire who was bulky and strong, even for a vampire.

Iorik was already occupied. A busty, dark-haired slave named Gabriella knelt between his legs as he sat drinking brandy. She pumped her mouth powerfully up and down, vacuuming up his prodigious length as the barely audible sounds of her slurps reached Ruthven's ears.

"I see you found yourself a new toy, Ruthven. I trust you did not overpay this time?" Iorik said with a twinkle in his eye.

Ruthven glanced down at the dark-haired slut who was impaling her mouth as if her life depended on it. She had been with Iorik for nearly thirteen months, which for a slave girl was no short duration. The fact that she even still breathed spoke to the girl's eagerness to please her Master.

Ruthven shivered a little when he thought of what usually happened to such girls within their first six months or so among vampire-kind. As if in reply to his thoughts, Ruthven turned and watched a different picture unfolding.

He recognized a tall, broad-nosed vampire. It had to be Lord Kraul, or he was blind - which wasn't likely since vampires saw perfectly in the dark. Kraul was of Spanish descent, his hair tumbling down to his shoulders in midnight curls. He had an Asian slave girl named Violet chained to the ceiling, her wrists suspended high over her head and her legs splayed wide so that both her feet were anchored to the manacles bolted into the floor.

The gorgeous girl groaned as Kraul penetrated her from behind. His quick, murderous thrusts had established a strong rhythm matched only by the forward flops of her ample breasts. The Asian girl's mouth opened with a scream of terror as Kraul's fangs sank into the side of her neck. The deadly bloodlust in Kraul's eyes told what Ruthven already knew; he would likely bleed her dry before the night was finished.

Turning back to the relatively more refined company of his old rival, he gave Iorik a brittle smile. "What price I pay for the occasional blood-pet or sex-pet is none of your concern, but I'm touched that you care." He let the false sarcasm sink in as he watched intently while the black-haired slave pushed her mouth down all the way onto Iorik's cock, gasping as she took him in balls-deep, her nose pressed into his pubic mound.

She hung on tightly, encasing his shaft in her sweet mouth for the longest, most agonizing twenty seconds in the history of the world - or so it must have seemed to Iorik, Ruthven mused. Then she was off of him, gasping for air as strings of cum dangled from her full lips.

"How do I taste, Gabriella?" Iorik asked with deceptive mildness.

"Exquisite Master!" Gabriella chirped, and then sank her mouth onto him once more. Soon the sucking and slurping resumed, a pleasant background to their conversation.

"Do you have special plans for that one?" Iorik prodded, indicating the innocent blonde slave beside Ruthven.

"Not as yet...I thought I would give her the full tour of the major clubs. A 'pub crawl' for sex pets, as it were." Both vampires laughed as the slim blonde shifted nervously, all too aware of her Master's hand firmly holding onto her leash.

"Does she have a name?"

"Slave Sophia, greet my age-old 'friend' here. This is Lord Iorik."

Slave Sophia knelt in submission at Iorik's feet. Ruthven had not had time to teach her much, but he had impressed on her the importance of basic decorum. She knew that there was only one way to properly greet a vampire lord; on her knees.

"May I?" Iorik asked permission, his hand straying toward a lock of the girl's hair. Ruthven nodded as the fellow vampire pushed a stray golden tendril behind the girl's ear. He tipped the girl's chin up, appraising the angel-like face.

"This one was an unusual find, Ruthven. I give you my congratulations" The compliment came off as disingenuous, though, since the green envy in Iorik's tone was as blatant as the smell of blood.

Ruthven snorted, tugging on the leash and indicating that Sophia should rise. He had her back up to him until she felt his hard erection against her back. Then, with surprising discipline and gentleness for one of his kind, Ruthven caressed the girl's breasts and let the leash fall from his fingertips.

"This one is special, Iorik. I do not intend to waste her, so I advise that you do not get your hopes up."

Sophia tried to blot out the vampire's caresses even though their gentle distractions were welcome given the nightmare around her. She stifled a moan as Ruthven's hands continued to stroke her. His tongue made a lazy climb up the side of her neck, then twirled around one particular spot as if he contemplated sinking his fangs into that very span of unblemished flesh.

"Shall we mingle a little more before going somewhere more private, my lady?" Sophia shuddered as her Master's hand teasingly grazed her clit. Yet she felt an odd sense of protective vigilance pouring from her Master rather than cruelty, something that these other sadistic vampires nearby seemed not to possess. 'Are they all alike?' she wondered. Or was there hope, hope that some were better than others?

"W-whatever Master wishes," she sighed as Ruthven pulled her toward the next vampire. Truth be told he did feel a surge of safeguarding instinct regarding his newest sex pet, and it both maddened and intrigued him. He would have to ask for more details about this Sophia - where she had been captured and how. Her full story intrigued him, and not just her body.

That was rare. Exceedingly so. When a man lived for century after century with undying thirst it became harder and harder to care about anything beyond one's own pleasure. Yet as Ruthven saw the fear in his slave girl's eyes, a tiny sliver of him...what...'cared?' Was that even the proper term for it?

Ruthven wasn't sure, but he was sure that the uptick in his heartbeat had something to do with this brave girl. He had seen many new sex pets cry continuously for mercy or reduce themselves to hysterical sobs. This one was different.

'How is she able to contain her fear,' he thought...and found himself dearly wanting to find out.

"Tell me something, Sophia," Ruthven said huskily as he dragged her toward a four-poster bed in the middle of the dance floor. "What do you feel when you look at them?"

Sophia's eyes widened as she saw the scene on the bed.

Two dark-skinned vampires and a slave girl were engrossed in one another's attentions. The bulkier vampire lay underneath, while a slave girl named Ava rode his manhood gleefully, her hips gyrating. The bulky blood-sucker admired her buttocks moving up and down on his shaft even as his hands slid along her from behind. Meanwhile the dusky brunette slave jerked her head sideways, better exposing her neck for the other vampire kneeling beside her. He proceeded to lean under her jaw, sinking his fangs into her prone neck as she moaned and rode the other vampire's cock with more zeal - if such was even possible.

The three were like one combined organism, delirious with symbiotic lust. The squelching sounds each time Ava joined her pussy firmly to bottom out on her Master's hardness seemed to burrow into Sophia's ears, haunting her.

"Master...does she...does she truly enjoy it?"

Enjoy it? Yes, but that did not mean it was good for her. Ruthven eyed the trio on the bed.

Judging from the pallor of the slave girl's skin, Ava was being fed on too frequently. She would survive the night, but at this rate if her Master did not allow her some rest soon...

Of course he decided not to tell his young slave of this. Why create terror when she already had enough to deal with acclimating to his world. Instead he gently gripped her shoulders and his words were feather-soft in her ears.

"It is not uncommon for the bite of a vampire to release chemicals in the body which heighten arousal...and sensation. You will find that the most mind-blowing orgasm can be achieved with a single bite," he promised seductively. His lips pressed softly at the nape of her neck.

"Why are you showing me these things?"

"Only so that you will behave, dear girl. Am I getting through to you?"

With another fresh shiver, the slender girl nodded and even turned, burrowing her head into the crook of her Master's shoulder.

"Yes Master."

He licked his lips, an idea forming in his head as he saw a vampire mistress striding directly for him, one he knew all too well.

"That is good, my lady, because soon we will have company. Your first full lesson is about to begin."

*****

I'll be posting more chapters in this story and future chapters should be quite a bit longer. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better.

~gaggedKitty