Lord Ruthven's Domain Ch. 03

Story Info
What will a vampire do to protect his cherished slave girl?
4.7k words
4.49
21.7k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruthven's smoky eyes looked hard into the girl's cherubic face. He was the Master here, and yet it was he who felt mesmerized at this moment. Slave Sophia looked up into his forbidden intensity, his angular face promising danger and something more.

"Master, it looks painful." She looked fearfully over at the Horse with its line of five vibrators, each longer than the last.

"You will have to learn to trust me, Sophia." Ruthven's stern tone seemed to close the discussion.

Lucia chose that exact moment to strut over, giving the startled young blonde a sloppy kiss as the vampire Mistress' fingers traced Sophia's tainted slit, drawing a cum-soaked finger to her lips.

"Mmm. Your mingled juices are quite the heady flavor," Lucia purred tauntingly. Ruthven glared at the gorgeous Latina even as she bared her fangs. He had also not failed to notice Sophia's flinch at his former lover's touch. Lucia hadn't changed a bit. She still enjoyed stirring the pot; doing whatever she could to get under his skin.

"Do that again, Lucia, and it will be the last thing you regret." The harshness of his words made even the vampire Mistress flinch, and they were fueled by more than just protectiveness for his new slave. He sensed in Sophia's reaction a definite reticence to being caressed by one of her own sex. Although many vampire masters and mistresses disregarded their slaves' sexual preferences, forcing them to do whatever demeaning thing might delight their own whims, Lord Ruthven held a different view.

'If the girl is repulsed by others of the same gender, I will not force her. Not ever,' Ruthven growled inwardly, much as the sight of these two beautiful women before him - a strange contrast of pale innocence beside dusky decadence - had the power to entice him.

He wanted to blot out the unbidden fantasy that erupted in his mind. Sophia on her back, arms chained behind her with creamy thighs spread and Lucia's exotic face nestled against her sex, lapping hungrily...

"No!" Before he realized he'd even said the word aloud, he saw both women stiffen beside him. Lucia took a large step back, and there was contempt in her voice.

"You're so hopelessly besotted you don't even see it." Lucia's body was as tense as a tigress about to leap onto prey, the better to rip its throat out.

"See what?" he spat back, his right arm cradling protectively around Sophia's naked torso. Sophia felt her insides coil with heat as his strong arm draped over her breasts.

"She reminds you of Claire, doesn't she? You look into her eyes and you see what you've mourned over, for what...more than ten centuries?" Lucia's words were mocking yet also bitter - as if she felt that Ruthven should feel the same pangs of loss for their own wrecked relationship.

He stared at Lucia coldly, but the words had already penetrated home. Part of him knew it was true, and he thought back. Back to that night, when he'd still been human and living in the savage forests of northern Germania. Claire had been a girl from a Franconian tribe - one promised to him as a marriage alliance connecting his people to a foreign king. His father had arranged it, a politically expedient union which had nothing to do with love.

But on the evening after their wedding he and Claire had explored each other, discovered each other, and he'd known the truth. He could have loved her for a lifetime, life's troubles and obstacles notwithstanding - come what may.

Except his 'happily ever after' had turned into a nightmare. An intruding band of Germanic raiders had attacked their camp, killing Claire after doing unspeakable things to her...and leaving him for dead. Only the bite of a rogue vampire had saved him...

He licked his lips and looked down at his trembling slave Sophia. The blood lust inside him surged as he thought of the painstakingly thorough vengeance he had taken on those Germanic raiders...when he had eventually tracked each one down, one by one - as methodical as a general planning a campaign of annihilation.

"This is why I left you, Lucia. You were always one to stab and rend with your tongue, ravaging old wounds. You never could leave well enough alone."

The perfectly curved vampire beauty turned her back to him, muttering his name interlaced with profanities, stalking back to the three male slaves she had tied to the portable platform against the dungeon chamber's far wall. As if to remove Ruthven completely from her thoughts, she approached her third slave, a man she ruthlessly referred to as 'Slave Three' since she did not believe in giving human pets the dignity of names.

She knelt between his legs, her mouth gorging on his cock, encasing and pumping in one fluid motion. The helpless slave moaned, a muffled and pitiful sound through the hood over his head and the gag in his mouth. Lucia's sexy buttocks wiggled as her head bobbed up and down, up and down to the rhythm of her efforts. The sound of suction echoed uncomfortably through the room. Ruthven cursed inwardly as his cock strained harder, watching his former flame suck the male captive's manhood.

Lucia came off of the slave's now-slimy cock with a shiver of delight, licking her chops before the stray bits of pre-cum could ooze free, and then she deep-throated the dark-skinned male's shaft for round two.

Soon the man's bound form, with arms and legs spread-eagled, was trembling in the throes of his barely contained orgasm. Then, just when it seemed the slurping crescendo had reached unbearable heights, the devilish woman abruptly removed her oral pleasures again, and this time slowly straddled him, mounting his mushroom-shaped tip as her fingernails raked down his chest like claws.

"Would you like me to fuck you, Number Three? Does your cock deserve a wet, warm pussy hugging its length?" She teased him by letting just the tip of his cock push past her delicate labia. Her hips moved in quick, subtle plunges, tormenting him at the entrance to her pussy. When the slave strained to nod and plead a muffled affirmative through his gag, Lucia scooted forward, tore off his hood and ripped the gag from his mouth.

"Be quiet and still! Worthless male! You think just because I ask your wishes that they are the only things that matter? That your Mistress' pleasure is so unimportant? Typical male - thinking only with your manhood. Caring little for anything but your own lust." She straddled his jaw now, her pussy lips grinding into his face. "Worship your Mistress' cunt like a good slave and I might let you come."

Ruthven tried to ignore Lucia's cruel antics, returning his focus to Sophia. Yet the young blonde girl could not seem to tear her gaze away from Lucia's lithe and naked form now humping the head of her man-slave. Lucia crooned as the man began to lick, reaching her fingers back to pinch the helpless man's nipples. She sat back, her own nipples hardened like tiny pink jewels as her hips bucked forward, thrusting her clit harder and harder into the man's tongue.

"Suck me, lick me. Ooohhh FUCK. Yes, my little man-slave. Feast on your Mistress' cream...Aahhhh!" Soon the stricken male slave was slurping wildly, desperately, as Lucia's back arched with amazing flexibility, her arousing scent flooding the slave's face, leaving him sticky with her nectar as her thighs pressed against the sides of his skull in a mind-numbing release.

Sophia watched all of this, thoughts wheeling through her head like flocks of birds too numerous to count. 'I remind Master of someone he once loved?' Could something so simple explain why he treated her more humanely compared to all the other slaves she'd witnessed suffering under other vampires' torments? If so, did it mean that she should play along? Pleasing him seemed her surest route to...what, safety? What was her goal here and now? She thought of her sister and two brothers of her parents - all probably worried and fretful with grief by now. Could she ever get back to them?

'If I can, it will be through this man' she thought, looking up into Ruthven's stormy but not unkind eyes.

Her hands were free, although a rope collar had been tightened around her neck with a leash dangling down her side. She now used those hands to expert effect, grasping the base of Ruthven's cock with one hand and caressing the testicles underneath with her other. Ruthven's eyes widened in lust-tinged shock.

"What are you doing girl?" He gripped her shoulders, pushing her gently away. There was a vulnerability in his eyes, as if Lucia's words still stung and he needed to dominate Sophia in order to drown his sorrows.

"Hands above your head!" he barked. Sophia obeyed, watching as he ensnared both wrists in a pair of leather cuffs which dangled from a horizontal chain which ran above the Horse. He proceeded to turn the first vibrator on and then glided behind her, his hands gently stroking her sides.

"I want you to straddle the first cock for me. Ride it hard and fast. Ride it until I tell you to stop." Sophia bit her lip, wishing she could say something to distract him, but the steel in his eyes told him that there would be no dissuading. With a gulp the young woman awkwardly walked toward the Horse and then had to use her arm strength to pull herself up. Then, shifting her body weight, she was able to slide her dangling wrists forward along the chain until she was poised just above the 7.5 inch blood-red vibrator.

Lord Ruthven's mouth went dry as he watched the naked beauty dangling, her pale body looking like a virgin about to be sacrificed onto the phallus of a minor god. He came over to her unexpectedly, his right hand gently palming her right breast as his whisper caressed her ears.

"Lower yourself, Sophia. Feel it inside you." Sophia dutifully lowered herself, groaning as her pussy began to engulf the vibrating cock. It took her a few moments to acclimate, slowly plunging her heat all the way onto it, encasing it in her wet warmth. When she seemed to hesitate, biting her lip even harder to stifle an agonized moan, Ruthven grabbed a riding crop and slapped it lightly across her pubic area - enough to startle but not cause any real pain.

"Fuck it, Sophia. Surrender to your Master's will." Sophia began raising and lowering herself, her arms having to do the lioness' share of the labor because of how high the Horse sat off the floor.

Her flailing, slender form was soon humping it zealously as Ruthven urged her on. His riding crop occasionally smacked suggestively against the shaking globes of her firm ass, eliciting new shades of groans from her beautiful lips as she rode the vibrator with all her strength. The pre-lubrication from Ruthven's earlier cunnilingus and their frenzied coupling now served her well - helping her moist cunt slide easily to swallow up the blood-red prick again and again and again. The pebbled nipples of her breasts pleased him almost as much as her trembling belly.

Sophia groaned as she felt the cock graze intimate parts of her, the slight ribbing creating decadent sensations which zinged through her core, making her pussy that much wetter.

"Yes, feel that cock stroking your insides. Surrendering to your Master leads to pleasure, not pain. Remember this," Ruthven murmured, his fingers alternately pinching each nipple and then dipping lower to stroke her joy button each time she bottomed out on the rubberized cock. Twenty minutes later her panting chest and her aching arms had become slick with sweat. The naked slave girl was humping the whirring shaft with admirable intensity, her pussy creating squelching noises with each downward plunge.

"Uhhhh. Master, please. I...it's going to make me come," Sophia wailed almost plaintively. In response Lord Ruthven pushed his thumb against her clit with devastating circular motion, firmly pressing her nerve bundle until she had no choice but to throw herself over the precipice. The blonde's young pussy gushed with unexpected force on the first vibrator of the Horse, staining her Master's thumb with her pungent fluid as he growled at her to move to the next cock.

Momentarily stunned by the aftermath of her orgasm, it took her a few moments to comprehend what he commanded. Reluctantly she shimmied forward again, this time positioning her exposed pussy just above the 9-inch shaft. This one was blood-red just like the last, but its ribbings were more pronounced - more likely to give sensation - and pleasure.

"Please Master, my pussy is getting sore. All this rubbing..." she begged. Ruthven toyed with the idea of being lenient, letting his precious slave rest. But she would have to learn to be totally obedient and compliant if she was to survive in his world. If he went easy on her now, what would she do when one of the Ancient Vampires or Elder Matrons decided to exercise their prerogative and 'borrow' her for their own use?

As if in chilling answer to the unspoken thought, the heavy door to the dungeon playroom clanged open. Through it a slender, sylvan vampire whisked in almost like a blur. He wore an aura as palpable as a mantle about his shoulders, one that spoke of eons witnessed, ages upon ages that had long since deadened his soul. Lord Ruthven's vampiric veins felt the flooding of ice cool them to below freezing as he regarded the hooded, grey stare of a vampire who even he had ample reason to fear.

Lord Tanos was an ancient vampire - as ancient as they came. He had lived before the pyramids were built, and that said all that needed saying.

"My Lord!" Ruthven quickly knelt in supplication.

Lucia awkwardly jumped away from Slave Three's darting tongue and knelt in a similar sign of respect.

Sophia, unsure what to do, merely sank herself down on the Horse's 9-inch vibrator, trying to ignore its pulsing sensations as she sat there, impaled like a piece of exquisite meat.

Tanos' sharply chiseled face looked something like what you might find if a rat and a falcon had somehow mated. He had the intelligence of a bird of prey with the devious quality of a lurking rodent behind his midnight gaze. Though he was slight of build, he moved with a graceful assurance of one who knew very few rivals. Tanos strode past Ruthven, gazing appreciatively up at Sophia as the teenage blonde sat on the 9-inch cock, biting her lip and focusing every ounce of energy toward not moaning under the assaults her pussy was feeling under the vibe's maddening gyrations.

"I had heard you had acquired a new slave, but I did not believe it. It has been what...nearly eight decades since your last acquisition?" Tanos looked back at Ruthven with a wry smile. "I had to come see for myself. It is good to see that your thirst - both libido and blood - has returned, dear brother."

Ruthven felt sickened at the older vampire's term of endearment. Tanos was not his brother. He was a brutal vampire, as sadistic as they came. Ruthven wanted nothing to do with him, but he would never, in a million millennia, have admitted to such.

"It honors me that my humble existence would interest you, Great Lord."

Tanos scoffed, then made a clucking sound as he gestured for Ruthven to rise. "Do we really need such silly formalities after all these years, Ruthven? I remember stalking the streets of London at night with you at my side, looking for a fresh meal among the city's cutpurses and whores. Those were good times, were they not?"

Tanos was clothed head to foot in the traditional black ceremonial robe, gold and purple trim lining its folds. Ruthven had a sinking feeling that underneath that robe Tanos wore nothing at all. 'The bastard has designs in coming here,' Ruthven stormed inwardly. The sudden need to protect Sophia flared brightly like a dying star.

"Indeed, Tanos. Those are times I will never forget," Ruthven said carefully.

"Well, do not let me ruin your fun, old friend. I see you are in the middle of something. But perhaps when you are finished with teaching your new girl the Horse we can move on to more...advanced entertainments. In the meantime I have brought a few slaves of my own to entertain myself. You don't mind, do you?"

As if his thoughts mattered. Angering an ancient vampire was akin to a 3-year-old throwing sand in the face of a boar. It took ignorance or a whole lot of stupidity, neither of which Ruthven had.

The lord vampire politely nodded to his ancient elder. "Please, by all means you are welcome to join me and Lucia in the playroom." The mural-lined walls, especially the lurid sex scenes with vampiric orgies and helpless human slaves, seemed to take on a darker, even more sinister flavor with Tanos in the room.

Reluctantly Lucia returned to her man-slave, finally giving him unabashed pleasure by plunging her pussy all the way down his rigid, ebony-skinned shaft. The man-slave's moans carried through the room as Lucia knelt over him, sinking her fangs into his neck as his moans deepened. The bite's pleasurable chemicals surged through Slave Three's bloodstream, sending him over the edge in precious heartbeats. Soon the man was spasming hard in his Mistress' cunt, filling it with his flavorful spunk. No sooner had the male exhausted himself, Lucia slipped her cunt free of his softening prick and leaned over his crotch to lap up the cum that had dripped free of her sex.

The vampire vixen's jaw was smeared in a mixture of blood and cum as she licked her chops and wiped her face with the back of her hand.

"Mmm. Such a delectable treat you are, Slave Three." Lucia turned as three youngling vampires entered the room with three young female human slaves, their wrists chained in front of them.

"These are my playthings of the day. Do you like them?" Tanos boomed with humor.

Ruthven felt only disgust. Tanos would use these girls and discard them, like most ancient vampires did. He looked at the three slave girls as Tanos briefly introduced them.

Slave Beth had charcoal-black hair, large breasts and pronounced curves with beautifully smooth and pale skin. Slave Chloe was more slender, her breasts less ample but no less enticing, and her flaming red hair gave her an especially sexy allure. The last slave hustled into the room was Slave Aubrey, a doe-eyed dark blonde with pleading innocence written all over her face. She was older than Sophia and not nearly as delicate of feature, but Ruthven felt a flare of pity, a yearning to protect her, all the same.

The wiry-built Tanos shrugged out of his robes, revealing a long, thick cock out of proportion to his body. The surface of the cock was criss-crossed with veins, the throbbing member as menacing as the fangs Tanos now bared.

"AHH. I have been denying my thirst for two days running in preparation for these sweet new slave girls. Let the feeding commence." He nodded to the three vampire younglings, each one with their head shaved and wearing a black robe similar to their master, though without the purple or gold trim. The vampires withdrew, shutting the dungeon door behind them. Ruthven noted wryly that the younglings were quite eager to leave their Master's presence.

Ruthven turned to Sophia. The sooner he could re-engage her with the Horse, perhaps the sooner Tanos would ignore them and leave them be. "Sophia, do continue." Sophia nodded, using her arms to raise herself up and bring her cunt slamming back down on the vibrator. Her body began pumping up and down, up and down, her legs doing some of the work as she moaned and let the whirring artificial cock bring her closer to climax.

Lucia meanwhile paled as the dark stuff of nightmares unfolded in the room, marked by Tanos' ruthless hunger. The vampire ancient walked up to Slave Beth first, lifting her by the hair as she screamed, and then slamming her against the wall. He plunged his cock without mercy toward the opening between her thighs, plowing her hard against the wall as her chained wrists sprang up to clench her fingers around the hand holding her head.

12