Loren Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

"It is an apology...because I lied to you on Saturday." He cocked his head to one side not understanding. "I was so scared that someone would find me out that I made Jessie lie and then I lied too - about us being together...I was the one that bit him...and I was ashamed to admit it...especially to you. I couldn't think about being with you...starting something knowing I had lied to you..."

Standish hugged me tightly to him. "Mac, " he said speaking softly, "I know about lying...I lie every day of my life...but please know that you don't have to hide or feel guilty in front of me...or Loren...or Jessie ever again."

I nodded my head and sought his lips out again. "You still have on way too much clothing...I need to feel your naked body against mine." He murmured a minute later. He pulled my shirt from my pants and started fumbling with the buttons, his mouth on mine the entire time.

Seduction.

It was the fine art of seduction that I had never experienced before. I tried to remember back to my first time with Spenc. Did he seduce me? In a way he did but not like this beautiful man that was standing before me. I had never felt so desired before. The way his mouth hungrily sought out mine, how his fingers gently touched my body but it was how it felt that first time his naked body pressed against mine it was pure nirvana. His arms held me against him, one hand across my back, the other running tenderly across my ass.

"I am going to make love to you." His voice resonated. I had never wanted anything more in my entire life. "I love passionately and forever Mac...accept my love and love me back." His eyes pleaded to mine. I nodded my head knowing for the first time in my life what it really meant to be loved.

I was on my back on the bed. He was lying next to me. His hand was moving over my body. He didn't want me to do anything but feel what he was doing to me. The bed was his pedestal and I was his worshiped object.

He rolled on top of me and spread my legs. His eyes still locked on mine. "I want you." he mouthed, sinking his erection into me. There was no hesitation. I wanted him as much as he wanted me. He filled me up with a gentleness I wasn't accustomed to. We moaned together. It was all so simple, he felt the ultimate pleasure my ass was bringing to him and I felt the definitive pleasure from the fullness of his cock.

There were long deep strokes in and out of me sending shivers of pleasure throughout me. "I knew you would feel so good against me..." he seemed to sigh a sigh of divine pleasure. "I can fuck any man I want, but I've only ever wanted to make love to two men." I knew he was speaking of Loren. From the moment you walked into the room just a few short days ago I wanted you..." He pushed deeply into me groaning with joy.

His broad chest hovered over me. I leaned into him licking my tongue over his taut nipple and was rewarded with an extra hard stroke into me and a delirious groan of delight. Driven on by his moans I repeated myself on his other nipple, sucking it gently in my mouth.

"Oh please, don't stop..." he moaned taking more deliberate strokes in and out of me. "Show me how you like to feel a man's flesh between your teeth..."

"No..." I whispered, "...I don't want to mark you..."

"Please...I want to feel your teeth on me. Show me the pleasures you can bring me..." I clenched his nipple between my teeth and sucked deeply. Standish let out a loud moan and pushed himself harder into me. I bit down on him, sucking harder as he ground his hips into me. I didn't let up, sucking his sweet flesh as he started stroking in earnest in and out. He was going to cum, I could feel him swelling and with one last deep stroke I felt his cock pulsating into me, cumming over and over again filling me with his love every time his cock vibrated inside of me.

*

Hours later I lay in his arms while he slept. I let my fingers run lightly over the bite mark I had left on his nipple it was such a sensual sight and made me hard and wanting all over again.

It was dusk and the last of the rays of daylight were cast about the room. The bedroom door open and a head peered in. It was Loren. He smiled and entered the room. He was naked and looked so beautiful.

I couldn't take my eyes off of his perfect body as he made his way to the bed. The image of the dead body lying in the entryway to his apartment flashed in my mine. Looking at this very much alive Loren Blunt, with the mat of hair across his broad chest, his delectable nipples and his ample cock swinging between his legs was a far cry from the pretty boy that lay dead just a few days earlier.

Without even asking he crawled into bed spooning himself behind me and hugging his body against mine. He kissed his lips across my shoulder letting them hang there savoring my taste.

"He's the most beautiful man I've even known" he whispered in my ear touching his fingers to Standish's chest.

"Yes...he is." I leaned over and kissed Loren's fingers as they rested on Standish's chest. "He loves you very much...and now I understand it so much better."

I rolled over into Loren's arms and looked into his smiling face. "How can I be with one man, love him so much and want another man just as much?"

Loren kissed my lips gently. "That's the thing Mac...oh how I hate calling you Mac...it's so...not you...I'm going to call you by your g-d given name...Mark, that sounds so much better..." He drew his tongue over my lips savoring my taste again. "There are no rules when it comes to love. I've loved Standish since the first time he touched me..." He sighed and ran his fingers lightly over my cheek, "I thought I loved Shelby but it was lust and revenge against Waldo that made me stay with him for so long...and now you've walked into my life, you hiding yourself away from everyone and yet...here you are...and I am feeling things I've never felt before..."

I shook my head, "Yes, I feel them too."

"Don't run away from it Mark, embrace it, let things happen. We'll figure it out together...you promised to keep me safe and have kept that promise...I promise that we'll work this out..." His mouth met mine and for the first time I kissed the man I was falling in love with.

Standish rolled over and spooned into me, a smile was plastered on his face. "My two loves. I'm so happy for you...I hope you love and respect each other as much as I love and respect both of you." he sighed contently before falling back to sleep again.

**********

They stayed at the lodge until Thursday morning.

Without the murder weapon the district attorney was reluctant to press charges against Shelby Cantrell and he was set free.

"It's going to be strange not having Standish and Jessie with us." Loren said on the way back to the city. Mac was still concerned for Jessie's safety and asked Standish to keep him with for a few more days.

"I'd like to stay with you...I mean if it's okay with you." Mac said.

"I was hoping you would."

Loren knew that Mac was still bothered about the way the week played out at the lodge. During the three days they were there the men enjoyed each other's company both in bed and out of bed. There were no defined 'rules' who was going to be with who and for someone like Mac who had always lived his life by firm sets of rules he was often overwhelmed.

Mac and Loren spent hours together talking and getting to know each. During the day they would hike the mountain trails and in the late afternoon they would sit in the Adirondack chairs on the oversize front porch watching the sun setting over the lake. Neither of them felt the need to rush into a sexual relationship and was just enjoying building the foundation of what they both hoped was a promising future together.

Wednesday night Jessie insisted he wanted a night alone with Standish and both Mac and Loren knew that there was no changing Jessie's mind once it was made up. It would have been so easy for them to make love that night but they were content to kiss and lay in each other arms. As Loren put it, "We have the rest of our lives to fuck and suck, let's just enjoy the basics right now." Mac couldn't have agreed more.

*

"I need to say something...as much as all the evidence points to Shelby...there is still something that is bugging me. It's too neat and tidy...too clean, like someone cut this path for us to follow." Mac was staring ahead at the road but Loren could read the concern on his face.

"I will do whatever it takes to keep us safe." Loren said.

"I know. If Shelby didn't do it, that only leaves us with two other people. Your uncle and Liebacker and each of their reasons for wanting you dead are on either side of the spectrum."

"Why would Sam want me dead?" Loren asked shocked at the revelation.

"I told you on Monday, he's got financial problems...big time...if he doesn't get an infusion of cash within the next year he stands to lose everything."

"All Sam has to do is come to me. I'd give him whatever he wanted. I don't give a fuck about the money. He should know that." There was an uncomfortable silence before Loren asked why Liebacker, what did he gain from his death.

"If he can't have you he doesn't want anyone else to." Mac said shrugging.

"Waldo beds a different man every night. Men clamor to be with him, I'm nothing so special that he would kill for."

"I beg to differ." Mac said smiling knowingly. "And it's just not this," he squeezed between Loren's legs suggestively, "It's what's in here." He said touching his hand to Loren's heart. You give so much love."

Loren held Mac's hand to his heart. "Only to the people I care about Mark...and as much as I enjoyed my time with Waldo I was never in love with him. I didn't give him this..."

"Did he know that?"

"Yes...I would hope so. There were things he did that I love but I never, in the five years we were together told him I loved him."

"Did he tell you?"

Loren was silent for a good bit. "Yes. He did. He told me from the first night we were together that he waited all of his life for me to come into it."

"Did you ever tell him that you didn't feel the same way?"

"I would have thought that by me not saying it back to him that he would have figured it out. Plus towards the end I didn't try and hid the fact that I was cheating on him."

Mac nodded trying to keep his fears in check. In the whole time he and Spenc had been together when they chose to have sex with different people they did it out in the open with others present. He would have never considered 'cheating' or seeing someone without his knowledge - simply out of respect for their relationship. Loren wanted to hurt Liebacker, and that bothered Mac.

"Talk to me Mark. Don't keep it bottled up inside...please."

"It's just my insecurities surfacing Loren, that's all." Loren put his hand on Mac's shoulder and left it there. "Why did you cheat on him?"

"We had been together over three years when our little group of men formed..."

***************

Loren - The Group

It was summer and most everyone had escaped the city either to the Hamptons or the Cape. I guess when I say everyone I meant the women and children. The men were left behind to do their husbandly duties as bread winners.

I had hoped that Waldo was going to take some time off and go away. I needed a break from him. We'd been together over three years and I was bored. The sex was still okay but was becoming borderline boring. He had become reticent to try new things or let me take the lead. It pretty much boiled down to I wanted to experiment. Waldo was a staunch top and as much as I enjoyed him it was starting to bother me. I didn't mind being tied me up or being spanked or even him using a crop or paddle on me.

I was still living at my uncle's house and I saw some of the things he partook in and quite frankly I found it very exciting. In the basement of the house he had built quite a large and well equipped dungeon and on nights that I wasn't with Waldo I would sometimes wander down them and watch him put his little men through their paces. As much as he loved his men to be running around in dainty little panties he loved to see them restrained and hanging from the large hooks in the center of the room balancing themselves on their tippy-toes. There was many an evening that I just sat their imagining Waldo hanging from the rafters with me behind him pounding away in his ass.

It was great living with Sam. He might have been family, but he was also my best friend. His outlook on life was always positive and he had this uncanny way of making the best out of every moment. He never had a bad day and was the social one and always made sure that when the city was as quiet as it was we always had a place to go and so he did on a hot Saturday evening in the dead of summer. Sam had his latest 'little man', an Asian medical student he was sponsoring, at his side. Standish had come with a date, a handsome boy that I noticed Waldo drooling over from the moment they met. There were four other couples, rich men that enjoyed the company of men. Most of them were married men and the men that accompanied them were either paid escorts or long term kept men. For the most part Sam and his newest lover and Waldo and I were the only true couples there.

We ate a light supper then retired outside to the pool area. It was after seven in the evening and still over 100 degrees and Sam suggested we all go for a swim. We never even thought anything about stripping off our clothes and jumping into the pool. It was in the back of the house and secluded from any one being able to see us. The water was so refreshing and we all swam about like little children, splashing about and having little water fights amongst ourselves.

Afterwards we sat around the pool enjoying the free flowing alcohol and the relaxing evening Sam was providing us. I was enjoying the moment of doing something different on a Saturday evening other than spending the entire evening in bed with Waldo.

I think it was Standish that we noticed first was stroking his cock. We all pretty much were hard, this group of men were all very handsome but even more we were all very sexy, but it was Standish's cock that stood out. Sam's little Asian boy couldn't resist and walked over to him and touched it. With a little coaxing the boy knelt between his legs sucking him into his mouth. Conversation stopped as we all watched this little man sucking on Standish's big dick.

"I'd really like to spank you Min Yong." Standish said looking down at the dark haired boy on his cock. The boy looked over to Sam who nodded it was okay and a moment later he moved onto Standish's lap. Standish's hand was almost as large as the Asian boy's entire ass. Tenderly he rubbed his hand over his ass, lifted it and came down with a slap that made every man's cock rock hard. He did it again, the boy let out the meekest cry that sent us moaning. I hadn't realized until that moment my cock was firmly in my hand and I was stroking in time with the slaps that Standish was raining down on Min Yong ass.

In the dim night time lights we could see Min Yong's pure white ass turn a bright red. Standish, who was obviously enjoying himself, kept up the spanking until the crying boy's hard cock exploded between Standish legs, which he joyfully licked up and immediately started sucking Standish's cock again. Standish just leaned back with a contented smiled on his face.

The other men began milling about, forming an odd circle and began touching each other. You'd think it would have been strange to see a group of men standing around feeling each other's cocks but it wasn't. We were all friends and I think we all knew that this was the foreplay of gauging the reaction to being touched and then silently pairing off - and none of them with the partners they had come with. Waldo leaned into me and told me that he didn't mind if I sucked anyone's cock but he 'preferred' that I don't let anyone else fuck me.

I was floored. I stood there like an idiot staring at him while I let this unfamiliar anger flood over me. Who the fuck did Waldo think he was that he could say something like that to me, especially since he was on his way to go enjoy himself, my guess, with the man that Standish came with. I was pretty sure he was going to stuff his cock in the man's ass but he had the audacity to tell me he 'preferred' I didn't let anyone do me. It was at the moment I knew my days with Waldo were numbered.

Min Yong left Standish's cock and went to one of the other men leaving Standish by himself. Knowing how Waldo felt about Standish I walked over and sat down next to him. Standish and I had always known each other socially and I always appreciated his beauty and sexiness. We'd even silently flirted with each other, but had never spent any real time together. I think on part because of Waldo's overbearing jealousy of my spending any time with any man and for some reason Standish made his blood boil. Standish and I weren't talking, we were pretty much just lying on the lounger, me on my side staring at him and playing with his lovely piece of meat and him watching the other men enjoying themselves.

"I love watching men enjoying themselves like this." He said looking over at a trio of men sucking and fucking each other.

"It's nice that we can shed our inhibitions like this." I replied. For some reason I didn't care about what the other men were doing. I only had eyes on Standish.

"I didn't cum in Min Yong's mouth because I was silently hoping I could share it with you." He whispered rolling over to face me. "You know that Waldo is going to go ballistic if he sees us together."

I shrugged and smiled. "Good. He pretty much already ruined my evening when he told me I could do anything I wanted to do, except let someone fuck me."

"How magnanimous of him, I'm surprised you didn't kneel down and kiss his ring in gratitude." I burst out laughing then looked at me seriously. "Loren, you aren't like those other men and aren't someone I want to fuck ...more than anything I want to make love with you...but if all we can do right now is share your mouth that I will happily fill your mouth with the biggest load you've ever had and when you've drained me I'm going to kiss you and we are going to share my gift with me."

"Oh you do know how to make a man hot for you." I said smiling. It was his turn to burst out laughing - something Waldo never did. It made me feel so warm and appreciated. I looked around, everyone was involved in some type of sexual pastime, and Waldo was indeed enjoying himself by fucking the young man that came with Standish.

"Let's step out of the limelight and go someplace more private. As much I like to show off sometimes I want our first kiss to be private and between only you and I."

"That's probably the most romantic thing anyone's ever said to me" I said standing.

"Stick with me kid, I'll show you romance." Standish took my hand, weaving his impossibly long fingers in between mine and together we walked towards to the side of the pool house that was away from the prying eyes of the other men. When he found the exact spot he wanted - it wasn't so dark we couldn't see each other and wasn't so light to take the romance out of his seduction he leaned against the wall and cupped my face in his hands.

"I wish we could do this properly, alone and in my bed, but we have to make do with this. With your permission I would very much like to kiss you." he said in a low sexy voice that was making my heart beat faster. I was hypnotized by him and his words and found I could only nod my head. Dropping his hands he tugged my hands gently, pulling me towards him then drew his arms around me until I was so close to him I was able to feel his chest rise and fall from his calm breathing and his heart beating against my chest.

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers