Lori - A Summer Camp Delight

Story Info
Lori is confronted by 2 eighteen year olds at camp.
11.4k words
4.5
199.1k
116

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kacey1999
kacey1999
83 Followers

Please send your comments and suggestions, as the feedback is always appreciated. This story is written at Lori's request and I hope to do her fantasy justice. I plan to write one more chapter and it will be what happens to Lori after summer camp.

Chapter One

Lori was considered very gorgeous and one of the sexiest mothers around. She had Hispanic features with a beautiful, sultry appearance and her beauty seemed to radiate a wanton sexiness that most men found irresistible. She was 5'5", 115lbs and had a 35D-25-34 figure that was real in every aspect. There wasn't too much about sex that Lori didn't like and it showed, as she acted very confident and sure of herself.

Lori was married and she had two lovely children. She worked hard to keep her body slim and in perfect shape. The fact she had 35D breasts made most guys drool and yearn to touch them. Her tits were firm and gave just a hint of bounce when she walked, which men found seductive. Lori knew she had gorgeous boobs and dressed in such a way to display their beauty and charm. She realized that showing cleavage drew men's eyes like no other sex magnet.

Her husband, Andy, liked watching men ogle his wife when she dressed provocatively. Whenever strangers hit on her, Andy fantasized about being able to watch Lori having sex with another man. Lately he even told Lori of his fantasies and at first she was utterly flabbergasted by his revelations. Although she adamantly refused to consider having an affair, the thought seemed to heighten their sexual encounters, which surprised her.

Lori came from a very religious family and committing adultery was entirely out of the question. The strangest thing about Andy's taboo suggestions was that she felt an allure for the sinful aspect of it happening, which she found profound. She came from a family with a very strict, Catholic background and such things involving illicit sex flew in the face of everything her parents believed.

Lori and Andy had been married for almost 15 years. They married shortly after high school and Lori always regretted not having experienced a lot of relationships with different men. She rationalized that was the reason she found Andy's sexual fantasies arousing and didn't mind him bringing them up during sex. Andy was a workaholic and Lori was usually the one who gave the kids the most parental guidance. They had a son who was 14 and a daughter 12 and Lori would do anything in the world to make them happy.

One of the things she liked doing with her children was volunteering to be a chaperone at summer camp. Lori liked the fact her children wanted to attend the camp and it was satisfying to devote her time to such a worthy cause. She was volunteering for her second camp and thoroughly enjoyed chaperoning even though it took up two weeks during the summer. Her main job at camp was looking after the boys' and girls' bunkhouses and that required not only the cleaning, but also ensuring there was no fraternization.

Lori's daughter was one of the youngest attending camp and the ages varied all the way up to kids that were still in grade 12. There were no incidents at all during the first three days, but on the forth, Lori found herself in a quandary. Curfew for the kids was ten o'clock and lights-out by eleven. Her normal pattern was to check each bunkhouse shortly after lights out. She always checked the girls first and everything appeared good on that eventful day.

When Lori proceeded to check on the boys, she found all of the boys in bed at the first bunkhouse. Just as she checked the second shack, she heard giggling, which seemed to be coming from the darkness off to one side of the building. She slowly rounded the corner of the building and almost bumped into a boy and girl. Lori immediately recognized Sandy who was hurriedly straightening her shirt and desperately pulling up her shorts. Then she stared at the boy and thought she caught a glimpse of the boy's private parts, as he quickly pulled up his sweatpants.

Lori was too shocked to say anything at first, but then she sternly turned to Sandy. "You better fix your clothing young lady," she whispered. "You realize that I have to report you to Mr. Harris?"

The two teens were a couple of the oldest attending the camp. It infuriated Lori that neither seemed upset or disturbed by what had happened. They merely walked right past Lori and as they passed, Sandy whispered. "You'll be sorry!"

It took Lori a long time before she was able to move. She was utterly flabbergasted; her consternation quickly turned to anger, and she became determined to see that the teenagers were punished. They didn't seem repentant after getting caught out after lights-out and Sandy even threatened her, which made Lori furious. She jogged to the camp supervisor's cabin and her heartbeat was racing by the time she knocked on the door.

Mr. Harris was surprised, but extremely happy to see the sexiest chaperone. Lori immediately brushed off his exuberance and she explained what had happened. He assured her that his normal recourse for such actions would be followed and that the two teenagers would be forced to work in the camp kitchen for the remainder of camp. Fraternization after curfew was severely frowned upon and Mr. Harris thought it was best to set an example for the younger kids.

***

Lori was the typical mother who trusted people. She had no inkling of Sandy's vindictive nature when she reported the teenager, but that soon changed. Like Lori did the previous year, she stayed behind when the camp leaders took all of the kids for a tour of a remote, wilderness area. She liked the time by herself, as it was the only quiet time during the entire two weeks. Being that it happened on the fifth day of camp, most of the bunkhouses needed a good straightening up and it also gave her time to catch up on other things.

Immediately after breakfast, all of the leaders departed with the kids. Lori decided to take a swim before doing any work. She went straight to the pool and enjoyed a good one hour swim and exercise routine in the mini gym next to the pool. She finished about ten o'clock and was in the shower when she was interrupted. It ranked as one of the most embarrassing moments of her life.

Unexpectedly there was someone standing at the end of the multi-station, community shower. "My! My, oh my... don't you look ravishing. I'll bet you thought there was no one else around," Sandy said. The look on the girl's face sent shivers through Lori's body and put goose bumps all over her hot flesh.

Lori opened her mouth to give Sandy a stern tongue lashing, but suddenly her heart stopped. She stood petrified, trying her best to cover her brazen nudity, as she lost her courage. Standing directly behind the girl was her boyfriend and he had a camera in his hands. Lori attempted the classic cover-up by putting her right arm over her chest and shielded her boobs from the teenagers. Then she pressed her legs together and crossed them slightly while putting her left hand over her bare pelvis. The awkward stance hid her treasures from the leering teenagers, but she could tell by their ravenous glares that she was in deep trouble.

The shower was long and narrow and it had six showerheads. She was using a middle one and the two teenagers were only feet away. Everyone stood motionless and time seemed to standstill. Lori desperately wanted to run and escape the predicament of being caught naked, but she didn't wish to flaunt herself in front of the two teenagers. The only way out was right past Sandy and her boyfriend, so Lori didn't move.

The young girl slowly and confidently walked the short distanced over to Lori. "I have all the pictures I need. Pictures enough to get even with Mrs. B," Sandy whispered. "I plan getting even with you for reporting me... when you caught me with Brad."

Now it made sense, Lori deduced. Brad was busy taking pictures, but Lori swiftly determined that Sandy was crazy if she thought blackmail would work with her. Lori reasoned that she was only doing her job, as chaperone, when she reported the teens for breaking curfew and she wasn't afraid of any blackmail. Her entire body shivered, as the teenagers prolonged the demoralizing standoff.

Sandy slowly walked around her and the girl shut off the shower. Lori merely stood motionless trying her best to shield herself from Brad. She had no inkling that catching Sandy and Brad together might turn into a nightmare, but suddenly things didn't feel good. The teenager was unscrupulous and vindictive and Lori was far too naïve to realize how dangerous Sandy could be.

Lori was too afraid to look at the girl because she didn't want to take her eyes off Brad. She noticed him staring at particular parts of her covered torso and knew he was just waiting for something to happen.

In a blink of an eye, Sandy was right behind her. Lori desperately wanted to run when the girl put her face next to her ear. "I went over to see Brad the other night... because I'm in love with him," she whispered. Then to make matters worse, the girl licked Lori's ear in an enticing manner. "I like feeling his cock... feeling Brad's big cock whenever we are together."

Lori was horrified by Sandy's vulgarity and she mustered the courage to fight. "Sandy. This has gone far enough. Look young lady! You better stop this foolishness... or I'll report you again," she said. "Stop this instant or you'll find yourself in much bigger trouble!"

Sandy never said a word and merely stood motionless keeping her face next to Lori's. "If you think taking naked pictures of me will do any good... you're wrong," Lori whispered. "Both of you better leave immediately. Get out of the women's shower room... now!"

This was what Sandy was waiting for. She now had the opportunity to show Lori exactly who was in control. Her plan was foolproof and she had gone over it again and again with Brad. She grabbed a handful of Lori's hair and yanked the woman's head backwards, as hard as she could.

The abrupt show of force surprised Lori. She threw up her arms in an effort to alleviate the severe pain and didn't care if it left her nudity exposed to the boy. It was too late for modesty. She almost fell over backwards when Sandy pulled her hair even harder, but managed to stay on her feet with Sandy's help.

"You either listen... do what I say, or I'll give Julia's bare-ass pictures to every pervert in the country," Sandy said. "I can't imagine what would happen to your daughter's reputation if people saw her naked pictures from summer camp. Also, the ones of you naked will make it a family affair... and I'll make sure everyone knows it was from summer camp!"

Lori was stunned. Her mind swirled out of control, making her dizzy and confused. She wondered what Sandy meant when she mentioned pictures of her daughter. That was impossible, Lori reasoned. Even as she was digesting this new threat, she realized the boy was still taking pictures at that very moment and Sandy threatened to use them as blackmail. Lori felt like crawling under a rock, as her arms were raised in an effort to stop Sandy from pulling her hair, which allowed Brad to take perfect nude shots of her intimate body parts.

Mortified of what had happened so far, her eyes caught something that Sandy was holding in front of her face. The girl yanked on her hair again and held Lori's face almost aimed straight up in the air, as her back was arched so severely. Inches away from her face were pictures in a montage of her darling daughter and Julia was in various stages of undress. Her eyes roamed around the page from one incriminating photo to the next and all depicted Julia in compromising positions. When she got to the last one in the bottom corner, Lori noticed her daughter had her legs spread wide and she had her fingers between her naked thighs.

Sandy relaxed the strong grip on her hair and allowed Lori to standup fairly straight. "It's funny what a young girl will do when she wants to please someone," Sandy whispered. "Especially someone who is older and much wiser."

Sandy smiled and turned Lori's head enough so she could stare into her tear-filled eyes. The girl noticed Lori's confusion and decided to end it quickly. "Julia let me take pictures of her," she said. "I'm her dearest friend... did she tell you that?"

Lori was too frightened to say a word. She merely stared back into the dark, mystery eyes and wondered if it wasn't too late to fight the girl. Then she noticed Sandy's lips moving, but nothing seemed to register in her distraught mind at first. Suddenly things started to make sense and the great dilemma unfolded. The girl had numerous pictures of Lori's daughter and now of Lori herself, which Sandy planned on using for blackmail purposes.

Filled with indecision, Lori didn't react fast enough and Sandy swiftly got the upper hand. Any doubts Lori had were answered in a heartbeat. The girl explained how she and Brad had faked sickness. She told Lori about begging the camp leaders to let them spend the day in camp with her, rather than on the wilderness adventure. Then Sandy looked Lori in the eyes and told her camp chaperone that she would not show the incriminating pictures to anyone. The girl vowed to give Lori all the pictures of herself and Julia, but first Lori had to comply with everything in her blackmail demands.

Lori's heartbeat increased dramatically, as she imagined what Sandy meant. The girl was a devil and she wanted to punish and make Lori suffer even more. The enactment was like one from a thrilling suspense movie and Brad had front-row seats. The boy watched in utter amazement as his girlfriend took complete charge. Lori's right arm was across her chest in a valiant effort to retain some dignity and Sandy grabbed it. Sandy stepped forward and in one swift jerk, twisted Lori's arm behind her back, as she turned the woman around. She bent Lori's arm and raised it upward so that Lori was forced to stand on her tiptoes.

Lori never realized the sheer strength of the teenager. Sandy was slightly taller than Lori and although the girl was slender, she was extremely athletic. The girl's main objective at this point was demonstrating just how hopeless it was to struggle. Lori's head was filled with images of her innocent daughter and she wondered what drastic circumstances could have happened to allow Sandy to gather such damning evidence.

Sandy only used one hand to hold Lori's arm pinned behind her back. Her other hand returned to Lori's hair and grabbed a handful of the dark, curly lochs, which caused Lori to yell for mercy. Sandy yanked Lori's head back and cradled the woman's head into the nook of her shoulder. Bright flashes of light kept going off and Lori realized what was happening. She could only imagine what people would think if they saw naked pictures of a married woman and a teenage girl. Everyone would blame the woman and think she was a pervert, which scared the wits out of Lori.

Lori desperately tried to pull away from Sandy, but the girl was far too strong. There were numerous flashes from the boy's camera and Lori felt sick. Using every bit of strength, she finally managed to straighten up and somehow step forward. Lori almost fell, but she managed to remain on her feet when Sandy abruptly let go of her hair and viciously turned her around at the same time.

The teen's eyes were ablaze, but the girl knew exactly what to do. Sandy took all the fight out of Lori with one slap of her hand. Lori staggered on her feet and she didn't notice the girl's hand when it lashed out. Sandy slapped her face so hard it jerked Lori's head to the side in a whiplash fashion.

Again Lori staggered, but she didn't fall because the girl grabbed her. Her cheek was on fire and Lori could not remember ever being slapped by anyone. Everything happened so fast that she didn't have time to think. "You're my slut... my bitch. My personal little bitch who will do anything I say," Sandy hissed. "You saw all the pictures Brad took... with you completely naked. They all show the chaperone with an innocent teenager. Those pictures are enough to blackmail any woman."

Lori didn't mean to show weakness, but she started to cry, as it was too frightening knowing her destiny was in the teenage girl's hands. She dropped to her knees and didn't try to cover her nudity, as the severe trauma felt overpowering. "Sandy! Dear gawd, Sandy. Please don't do this," Lori pleaded. "I'll do anything... please, just don't show my pictures, or Julia's to anyone."

The camera flashes continued and Lori merely looked over at Brad through tear filled eyes, realizing she was sinking deeper and deeper in trouble. Brad feasted on her rich treasures and she didn't know of any way to stop the teenager. Lori sobbed and remained on her knees, letting the young girl stroke her fingers through her messed up hair in an affectionate fashion. Suddenly Sandy's face was in front of her and the girl's expression showed no mercy at all. "Get up! Stand up and let Brad see you... all of your sexy body," Sandy ordered.

Lori couldn't remember being so defeated. Somehow she managed to get to her feet with the help of the girl and stood still while letting the teenage boy ogle her nakedness. Every time her hands moved to cover her nakedness, Sandy slapped them down to her sides.

"Brad has never screwed a girl. He's a virgin. We didn't want to do it... fuck the other night when you caught us together. I could get pregnant and that would be disastrous," she whispered, leaving Lori with the impression she wasn't finished. "I have decided that Brad should have his first fuck. Now I've found a willing slut!"

Lori wanted to die, but the girl wouldn't let her. "My God, I didn't realize you were so tempting. Now... I see you have the sexiest body. I can hardly wait to see it all... up close," she whispered sending more fear through Lori. "Of course you could just leave... go to your cottage. And let me post Julia's nude pictures... and your pictures on websites and email them to all of your friends."

Lori was distraught. "Sandy, oh please don't. You just can't show them to anyone. I'll do anything... I'll pay you!"

Sandy was in control and knew it. "You're not leaving," she whispered in a most taunting manner. "I can understand not wanting anyone to see Julia's pictures. Also, I'm not sure what people would say if they saw an innocent teenager with a married woman. A married woman who willing exposed herself."

To Lori's dismay, the boy was taking pictures again before she could do anything to stop him. Lori felt helpless and the only thing she could think of was covering her nudity with her hands and arms. This time Sandy permitted the cover-up, knowing it merely added to the incriminating illusion of the pictures. One very intimidating aspect of the drama for Lori was how Sandy made sure her own pretty face was fully exposed to the camera. The girl kept her evil smile right next to Lori's nakedness, which made the scene far more incriminating than it really was.

"I think you should move your arm... move your hand away from your luscious tits," Sandy said with a definite threatening tone. "Now! Move your Goddamn hand... now!"

The clicking never stopped, as Brad kept taking pictures. Lori never intended moving her arm, but suddenly it was down by her side. The boy madly snapped pictures, as his girlfriend's hand boldly fondled Lori's right boob. The girl acted like she was in-charge and brazenly put the big titty on display for the camera lens.

"Now the other hand. Move it before I get mad," Sandy ordered. The girl swiftly circled and put her arms around Lori. Sandy stood behind Lori and she leaned in to nibble her ear, as she turned to face her boyfriend. "Show Brad your pussy... show him your beautiful cunt, or else!"

Lori perceived Sandy's demands as a threat. She wondered how to get out of the dilemma, which seemed to be getting worse by the minute. She shivered as Sandy's lips brushed her ear. "I want to watch it all. Watch Brad get his first pussy. Watch Brad get his first piece of ass. Watch Brad cum in his first cunt. Watch him blow is load inside his first cunt," she whispered. "Do you know the one thing that I really want to watch?"

kacey1999
kacey1999
83 Followers