Lori's Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum kept Joe's cock in her mouth until he pulled back, and his lovely cock slipped from her mouth. Mum smiled up at my husband and licked her lips.

"How was that, lover? Did this big-titted older lady do a good job?" asked Mum.

"Oh, God, Greta! That was the best," groaned Joe, lying back on the bed, then leaning against our headboard. Mum crawled up the bed and lay next to him. Joe put an arm around Mum, held her close and squeezed one big, floppy tit, as my mother gently fondled his balls and semi-hard cock, occasionally licking its tip. I couldn't stop watching.

"Better than my pretty daughter?" asked Mum. "I know I shouldn't ask that, but a mother wonders. I've had so little experience."

"So much better!" sighed my husband.

My mother was better at sucking my husband's cock than I was. I needed to practice. I could do better! I almost laughed aloud, suddenly visualizing me and Mum having a cock-sucking contest, with Joe as judge!

"I love you, Joe," said Mum.

"I love you, Greta," said my husband

Now they were in love! And seeing my mother fondling, licking my husband's cock, on our bed, I loved them both ... and I loved watching myself masturbating.

"I feel rather proud! I want to be good for you, Joe," sighed Mum

"You're better than good, Greta," said Joe. "You're great. I confess, I imagine you, your mouth, when Lori's taking me in hers."

I should be outraged, I thought. But I'd occasionally imagined other men's cocks in my mouth, when I was sucking Joe's cock, men to whom I'd shown myself. Who was I to judge?

"And I imagine you, Joe, when I suck Phil," said Mum. "The real thing was better than I imagined, for me. You?"

"Better," said Joe. "When Lori asked me about ogling you at the party, I didn't know what to say. You'd made me so hard! I was so hot for you! Then Lori squeezed my erection, and we had a quick fuck in you guest room. It was great. And I was thinking about you, Greta. Your fabulous body. I imagined fucking you, while I was fucking your daughter. It was so hot."

Again, who was I to judge? I'd imagined other men, when Joe was inside me. And I'd wondered about my mother, even then, in the back of my mind.

"You're not hard enough to fuck me now. Can you soon?" asked Mum.

"Maybe in a little while. You do arouse me, Greta!" said Joe.

"I want you to fuck me, lover," said Mum.

I wanted Joe to fuck her, too. I wanted to watch my husband fuck my mother. Yes, I was totally depraved. I should talk to someone about this. Usually that would be Joe or Mum - but that wasn't going to work. How would Jacqueline react if I told her?

"But, for now, you could lick me," said my fat Mum. "Lick Mummy's pussy."

"Spread your legs, Mummy. I want to eat your cunt," said Joe.

I couldn't believe that I was hearing those words! From my Mum or my man!

"Eat me, lover," sighed my Mum, spreading her thighs and lifting her knees. My husband dove in to eat my mother's pussy.

I was so wet, and rubbing hard. I couldn't believe how demented this was. I was spying on my husband and my mother having sex! I was watching myself in the mirror, masturbating. I was so angry, and so aroused! Fuck! Joe regularly went down on me, and now he was going down on my mother.

Mum was bucking and sighing. And I knew ... knew! ... what Joe was doing. I had direct experience of how he licked and sucked and tickled my clit. Now my mother's clit. I rubbed faster as I begin quivering with my approaching climax

Mum actually cried out and shook when she came, and I came then, too. But more quietly. I didn't want to give myself away.

After Mum climaxed, she and Joe lay on the bed, stroking one another and talking.

"Lori will be home soon, I expect," said Mum.

If only they knew.

"I'm going to keep caressing your cock, Joe, to see if you can get hard enough to fuck me before Lori gets here," said Mum.

"You're amazing, Greta. You know? I've always wanted you, since the day we first met, when Lori introduced us, long before we married," said Joe.

What?! That was decades!

"It was the same for me, Joe. Lori introduced you to me, and I thought "oh, no," because I knew then I wanted to make love with you. I was so irritable around you because I so wanted you," said Mum.

What?! My mother and my husband ... lusting for one another for that many years!

"After that, I hoped that we might do this, what we're doing now, someday if I married your daughter," said Joe.

"I felt the same way! How crazy! I've wanted this for so long!" said Mum.

They'd wanted one another since day one. OMG.

"I love how you touch and hold my cock and balls," said Joe. "How you use your slutty tongue. I love your fantastic tits."

He never used those words with me. In the mirror I looked disheveled, and my pussy was wet and red. I wished I could take a photo, to save the memory.

"I am so wet for you, Joe! We have so many lost years to make up for! Please, play with my tits, lover. I want your hands on my big fat tits." said Mum.

Joe began squeezing and caressing my mother breasts. I almost wished I were he, in that moment. Weird.

"I want you to fuck my tits. I'd hold them together for you to stick your lovely hard cock between them and fuck them, fuck my tits. I'll catch your cum in my mouth, lick it off my tits. Can you imagine tit-fucking your mother-in-law?" sighed Mum.

Wow, Mum really could talk slutty.

"You're getting hard again!" said Mum. "Oh, Joe! I want you to use me, anyway you want!"

Joe never got hard again so quickly! I guess Mum's tits, and thinking about fucking them, was really arousing. It was for me, too, actually.

"I want to fuck you, Greta," said Joe. "I might not last long, but I want to fuck you, while we have the chance."

"I'm yours, lover. I want your cock inside me, inside my wet pussy," said Mum.

Joe climbed on top of Mum, and she guided his cock into herself. I wished she'd been on top, so I could watch her fat tits bounce and sway. Maybe another time ...

I was rubbing my pussy again. Watching myself, watching my suddenly-hard-again husband fuck my mother on our bed, the bed where he fucked me.

Joe pumped in and out, gently, slowly. Lovingly, really. It was sweet and ended with both Mum and Joe peacefully sighing. I wished I could give them both hugs.

"I feel so good inside you. Perfect," said Joe.

"Better than you imagined, when you were fucking my daughter?" asked Mum.

"Better than I imagined. Better than Lori," said Joe.

Damn! My mother was a better lover than me? Damn! Perhaps Joe just preferred a fatter, bustier woman. Perhaps Joe just preferred my mother!

"Better than I could hope," said Joe.

"We need to meet up again, lover. Again, and again, please," said my mother.

I nodded, silently, fingers stuffed in my sodden panties, squeezing my pussy. This was hot. And I wanted to watch, again. And I liked watching myself masturbate. What weird new discoveries!

"I can text you when Lori's going to be away. She is, lots of weekends. We could have hours," suggested Joe, kissing my mother, on the lips. tongue and all.

"I'll come for you at the drop of a hat," said my Mum. "Or you can come to my place, if the cheating bastard is away. Or if he's just napping!" Mum laughed.

No. They needed to be in my home, in my bed, with this mirror, where I could enjoy the show.

"Here's good for now," said Joe, kneeling and running his hands over my mother's fat tits, over her tummy, up and down her thighs. "God, you're gorgeous, Greta!"

"If you had to choose, me or Lori?" asked my mother.

Bitch! He didn't have to choose. He didn't get to choose!

"I love Lori," said Joe. "I could never give her up."

But with my mother, safe and easy, and willing?

"And I can't stop thinking about you. How much I want you, lust for you, love you," said Joe.

"I want you, too, and I want you to have me, anytime, every way," said Mum. "You don't need to choose, Lori or me. That would be silly when you can have both."

"Then I've got everything I could ever want," said Joe.

Good boy, I thought. I guess I was going to secretly share my Joe with Mum. OK, OK. That was weird, but I was OK with it.

"I like that," said Mum. "But what if Lori finds out?"

"She mustn't. God, Greta, your tits are fantastic!" said Joe, still squeezing my Mum's fat tits. I squeezed my own modest ones, watching my husband fondle my mother.

"But if she did?" persisted Mum. "Oh, Joe! I love your hands on my tits!"

"Well, maybe it would be a turn-on. When she noticed me looking at you at the party, Greta, Lori and I were both so excited we had to fuck as soon as we could. I'm sure she knows you aroused me. She seemed excited, too," said Joe.

That was true. That was exciting sex, with the party going on, and the potential for being discovered, after I'd confronted Joe about checking out my Mum. If you'd asked me then, I'd have said Joe liked me in my new frock. But I also knew, somewhere, that Joe enjoyed my mother's flesh show. Hell, I'd enjoyed my mother's flesh show. She had been flaunting ... what she had. It was sexy.

"I adore all your warm flesh, Greta, Mum. I wish I could touch every bit of you at once!" said my husband.

Thinking back, I recalled thinking about Mum and her big tits when Joe and I had that quick fuck during Mum and Dad's summer garden party, when Mum had been flaunting herself. Had Joe and I talked about it? Maybe jokingly. And he'd totally been thinking about Mum and her tits when we fucked that time. I think I sort of knew that, but I just didn't really mind. Now I rather liked the idea.

"Wouldn't it be something if Lori knew about us and didn't mind - maybe even liked it!" giggled Mum. "Her fat-titted old Mum with her sexy husband! Us going at it, Lori enjoying it. Wouldn't that be a wild surprise!"

Oh, yeah. My pussy was still dripping wet. I was jealous. But more, I was also horny as hell. In the mirror I could see my mother and husband gently caressing one another. I could see myself, grinning madly, pretty legs spread wide, pretty wet pussy on display ... I looked very sexy, if I do say so myself. I watched myself as I stroked and teased my pussy. So sexy.

Mum took Joe's cock in her mouth again, and gently sucked him. He was lying back, eyes closed. I really was enjoying seeing my mother's mouth on my husband's cock!

I got up and moved quietly to the nearby guest bathroom, and closed myself in.

I unbuttoned my blouse and unfastened my bra, so I could look at my pretty breasts in the mirror. My nipples were hard. My breasts were a nice C cup with little sag. I wanted to show them to someone! I pinched my nipples and smiled at myself. It would be exciting to have someone ... someone like Jacqueline ... find me, fingering my wet pussy, pinching my pretty nipples. I wished someone could see me now, this way, so depraved!

I wondered what sweet Jacqueline from work would think if she could see her boss behaving this way. I sort of thought she'd like it. I would. Such a curious realization, that I might actually be interested in another woman, that way.

Maybe I'd surprise Joe with a sudden "work" gig on Sunday, tomorrow, so he could arrange something with Mum. I had a sudden image of Mum and Joe catching me, watching them, with me masturbating. Oh, wouldn't that be something! I wonder what we'd all do next?

Then I had a sudden image of Jacqueline catching me masturbating in the restroom at the museum, after seeing her in a revealing frock like Mum's. Oh, my! What might she do? What might I do? I began to touch myself, thinking of Mum's big tits, Joe's cock in Mum's mouth, Jacqueline's breasts in a low-cut frock, Jacqueline discovering me masturbating ... Jacqueline watching me, touching herself, then kissing me. I orgasmed again, sighing quietly.

I got myself dressed, checked the hallway to make sure I could still sneak out, and left the house. Maybe I should go back to work and see if Jacqueline was still there? Oh, but that really wasn't according to Hoyle, that sort of business-place activity. So, I drove to a nearby park, and took a little walk, thinking very sexy thoughts about everyone I saw, and giving Mum and Joe a chance to get organized before I arrived home at the expected hour.