Losing the House but Winning Mom 03

Story Info
Mom strips naked in front of her son in readiness for bed.
7.7k words
4.15
109.2k
110
8

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

Mother strips naked in front of her son in readiness to sleep in the same bed.

*

Continued from Chapter Two:

"Would you like to come inside?"

His mother looked at the man seemingly already knowing that he wasn't going to accept her invitation to come inside. He was just giving her a ride home and nothing more than that. Instead of giving her an interested look, he gave her a panicked look. He gave her the look that a married man would give a single woman. He looked from her to look at the front door before looking back at her.

"Thank you, no, um, sorry, I have to get home," he said turning towards his car and walking down the steps. Seemingly feeling as if he needed to give her more of an explanation why he declined her invitation, he turned to face her before leaving. "I just had a messy divorce. I'm not looking to begin another relationship. Not yet. Not now. Sorry," he said getting in his car.

As if he was her last hope, he remembered seeing his mother standing there dejectedly while watching him drive away. Obviously, she was lonely. Obviously, she liked him and thought that he liked her too. Obviously, she expected more from him. Obviously, she was looking to latch onto a man, but not just any man.

She was looking for a man she liked. She was looking for a man who she thought was good and who would help her keep her house. As if he was standing there with her on the front porch, he could feel her rejection from his bedroom. If he wasn't her son, he'd kiss her. If he wasn't her son, he'd feel her through her clothes while kissing her.

* * * * *

Chapter Three:

"Let's go to bed," said Jennifer jogging him from his memory of watching his mother interact with a man from work whose only interest in her was giving her a ride home.

Just as he felt her pain then for a man she liked but who obviously didn't like her enough and in that way, he felt her pain now.

"Okay," he said.

They had gone from living in their dream house to living in this rundown, motel room.

"It's been a long day and I'm tired."

She looked up at the ceiling and continued her gaze around the room as if looking for bugs. Then, she sat on the bed pensively as if suddenly in deep thought. With all of her girlfriends laughing and having fun, she was seemingly out of touch with everyone else. She danced to a different drum beat than the one that everyone else followed in step. Known to be a deep thinker, his mother was always thinking.

No doubt, just as he was preoccupied with the thought of all that happened that day, she was thinking of all that happened that day too. Always on the same page, they were much like one another in that regard. They would have made a good married couple. They should have been husband and wife instead of mother and son.

Obviously, she was thinking of being evicted from her home and losing her home. Obviously, she was thinking about having to put many of the things she loved and that meant so much to her in storage. No doubt, with her fear of bugs preoccupying her thoughts, she was thinking of bugs, big bugs, roaches and spiders, that she imagined were in her storage container and walking all over her possessions before making a home in them. Even more than that, how could she not think of the Sheriff evicting them from their house when he was thinking the same thing too?

Then, as if willed her to do it, she did something totally unexpected. She did something she had never done before. She did something he never thought she'd ever do. She did something he never expected her to do. She started unbuttoning her blouse in front of him.

'Holy shit,' he thought while staring at her fingers unbuttoning each button of her blouse.

His mother was unbuttoning her blouse in front of him. Feeling lightheaded from the sudden rush of incestuous, sexual excitement, if he had smelling salts, he'd inhale them deeply. He couldn't believe his mother was unbuttoning her blouse. As if he was staring at a stripper stripping onstage, all he could do was stare. Beside himself with a sudden flash of incestuous lust for her, he couldn't believe his MILF of a mother was undressing in readiness for bed right there in front of him. As if she was alone and as if he wasn't in the room with her, instead of her ducking in the bathroom to undress, he couldn't believe his mother was unbuttoning her blouse in front of him.

'Wow! Holy shit. I don't believe this.'

In all the years he had lived with her, she had never unbuttoned her blouse in front of him. In all the years he had live with her, he had never seen more than the top of her long line of sexy cleavage and the top of her bra in a quick flash of a down blouse view. In all the years he had lived with her, she never undressed in front of him and here she was undressing in front of him now. Yet, now, hoping that she'd continue unbuttoning her blouse, he was about to see his mother in her bra. His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe that he was going to see his mother in her sexy, low cut brassiere.

'Wow!'

Having never seen much more of her than her cleavage and the top of her bra, he was seeing so much more of his mother now. Not believing what he was seeing, seeing more of her bra clad breasts than he had ever seen before, Michael stared at his mother's exposed bra and cleavage. In the way he had stared at her before, as if she was a striptease artist or an exotic dancer, he continued staring at her as if watching a stripper onstage stripping off her clothes. He couldn't believe his eyes.

He continued staring at her as if watching an old girlfriend or the girlfriend of a friend removing her blouse after losing a hand of strip poker. A huge understatement, he was surprised at what he was seeing. He continued staring at her as if they were taken hostage by desperate men and his mother was forced to undress in front of them. Another huge understatement, he was sexually aroused. He never thought he'd be seeing his morally modest mother undressing in front of him. As if she was giving him a private show of her beautiful body, he never thought he'd be seeing his mother's bra clad breasts in the way that he was seeing them now.

"Mom," said Michael against his better judgment. Unable to stop himself from saying something, he was shocked by what he was seeing. In respect and to give her some privacy, he turned his back to her but he could still see her in the mirror. "What are you doing?"

Not sure why he complained about her undressing, he should have remained quiet. Only, what else was he to do? She was his mother and he was her son. He had the upmost respect for her. He suddenly felt as if he was not only invading her privacy but also violating her with his looks, stares, and leers. It was one thing to sexually and incestuously fantasize about his mother but it was quite another thing to allow her to continue mindlessly undressing herself in front of him.

Maybe with her always falling in deep thought, she forgot where she was. Maybe with her preoccupied with thinking about this and that, she forgot he was there with her. Maybe, with her preoccupied in thinking of the tragic events of the day, she thought she was alone in her bedroom instead of in a motel room with her son.

Then, maybe she was a sexually attracted to him as he was to her. Maybe she wanted to show him her body and bra clad breasts as much as he wanted to see her body and bra clad breasts. Nah, he really didn't think that was the case at all. In the way that he was a voyeur, his mother wasn't an exhibitionist. His mother wasn't incestuously perverted in the way that he was. Thinking and hoping that she was, his horny imagination was just getting the better of him.

He was sorry now that he said anything about her unbuttoning her blouse. He would have liked to see how far his mother would have gone in undressing herself in front of him. Wondering if she would have removed her blouse, he would have liked to see her in her bra. Only, unable to invade her privacy by incestuously violating her with his leering stare, he couldn't sexually take advantage of her like that. Then again, who was he kidding? He definitely could take sexual advantage of his mother like that, especially if she willingly volunteered to undress herself in front of him.

"I'm getting ready for bed," she said giving him a look that made him wonder why he even asked her a question with such an obvious answer.

With her blouse now completely unbuttoned, she paid him no never mind. Having spoken prematurely, he silently prayed to God that she'd continue undressing in front of him and not suddenly run in the bathroom to finish undressing. Instead of abandoning him for the privacy of the bathroom, she continued unbuttoning the buttons on her sleeves. Obviously knowing that her unbuttoned blouse exposed most of her low cut bra and all of her sexy cleavage, she turned more to face him nevertheless. She looked down at herself with pride before looking up at his reflection in the mirror without embarrassment or shame while he looked at his mother and her bra clad breasts with horniness and lust.

As if he was dreaming his mother sitting there in her unbuttoned blouse or sexually fantasizing her bra clad breasts while masturbating himself, he couldn't take his eyes off of her cleavage and bra. Even when concealed beneath her bra, he could tell his mother had fabulous breasts. As if her bra couldn't fully contain them, the tops of her breasts were so round and so full. As if they were firm gelatin, teasing him and tempting him to touch them and feel them, they jiggled with her every movement. He couldn't believe his mother was sitting on the bed with her unbuttoned blouse and in readiness to remove her blouse.

'Oh, my God.'

As if he was peeping on her from the open door of her bedroom at home instead of watching her undress in a motel room not ten feet from him, he continued staring at her reflection in the mirror. Somehow in watching her reflection instead of looking at her head-on, he didn't feel as perversely perverted watching his mother undress. From the side, with him having never seen this sexy view of her, the bra cups of her white brassiere made her breasts look even bigger. The side view of her bra clad breasts somehow made her look even sexier than seeing her from the front and seeing her full bra and her exposed cleavage.

She had big breasts, C cup breasts, but from the side, they looked even bigger. With her bra a little too small for her abundant breasts, and her bra cups pushing up her meaty breasts in the way of a Wonderbra, she looked like a Victorian lady showing off her big boobs to a suitor. Her big, white, underwire bra made her breasts appear as if they were D cup breasts instead of C cup breasts. A longtime sexual fantasy he had, he'd love nothing more than to see his mother's naked tits. Not sexually satisfied enough for her to remove her blouse and expose her bra to him, he now wondered if she dared remove her bra while he was in the room with her.

"Mom?"

She looked at him and he looked at her as if he was an artist about to paint his mother with her clothes in disarray.

"What?"

Already sorry for what he was about to suggest but, thinking that he may rape her and force her to have incestuous sex with him, he didn't trust himself if his mother was going to continue undressing in front of him. As it was now, with her sitting there with her blouse unbuttoned and her cleavage and bra totally exposed to his horny eyes, he wanted to sit beside her and reach up his horny hand to cup her breast through her bra while kissing her. With his imagination running wild, if he was kissing her, French kissing her, while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her bra, he'd lift her bra to expose her breasts and nipples.

If he was alone, he'd be masturbating over seeing his mother in her bra. Then, when he looked closer, pushing against the thin satin material of her bra, he could clearly see her big nipples already making their impressions. Obviously, she wasn't wearing a padded bra. Obviously, she was cold and/or sexually aroused. In the same way that he hated pantyhose, he hated padded bras too.

"Maybe you should change in the bathroom," he said embarrassed while not believing that he was actually suggesting that his mother take her striptease show behind the closed, bathroom door.

About to ruin everything right in the good part, he thought to himself. 'What the Hell is wrong with you for even suggesting that?'

Unembarrassed and unashamed, she looked at him and smiled. It was so odd and so sexually exciting at the same time to see his mother sitting there in her unbuttoned blouse with her bra and cleavage exposed. Only, she gave him a different look and a different smile than she normally gives him. Something she never gave him but saved for other men when flirting with them, she gave him a sexy look and a sexy smile. As if he was the man from the gas station, the hardware store, or Post Office, she smiled at him as if he was someone else, someone other than her son. In the way she continued giving him a sexy look and a sexy smile, she smiled at him as if he was a man and she was a woman instead of him being her son and her being his mother.

Maybe because she was his mother but it was a weird smile and an even stranger look that she continued giving him. In the way that he had incestuous sex on his mind, if he was reading her correctly and he hoped he was, she looked as if she had incestuous sex on her mind too. As if she was sexually teasing and erotically enticing him by unbuttoning her blouse, she gave him a naughty look and a sexy smile. Between her unbuttoned blouse, her naughty look, and her sexy smile, she made him horny. She aroused him sexually enough to make him want her.

He'd love nothing more than to wipe that smile off her face with a kiss, a big, wet kiss, a French kiss. He imagined parting her lips with his tongue while feeling her big breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her bra. He wondered if she'd still look at him in that sexually inappropriate if he kissed her, French kissed her while feeling her hot body through her clothes.

"Why?" She gave him that sexy look again while purposely pausing in what she was about to say next. "You've never seen a naked woman before?"

As if promising all that he hoped to see of her, she shocked him with what she had just said.

'Naked?'

Sitting there with her cleavage and bra exposed to his horny eyes, she now painted him an image of her sitting on the bed naked while he ogled her naked body. In the way that he had imagined his mother topless and/or naked when masturbating over the incestuous, sexual fantasy of having sex with her, he imagined his mother sitting on the bed topless and/or naked now. Only, it's one thing for her to unbutton her blouse but she'd never unhook her bra. In the way that she exposed her bra clad breasts to him, she'd never expose her naked breasts to him.

Only, he couldn't help but wonder, 'Is she going to get naked?'

He could only hope she'd get naked. He'd settle for her removing her blouse. He didn't think she'd remove her bra and get topless in front of him. He didn't think she'd show him her tits. He'd love nothing more than for his mother to remove her blouse and bra. He'd loved nothing more than to see his mother's naked tits. He'd love nothing more than to see her areolas and nipples. A sexual fantasy come true, if ever he saw his mother's big tits, he'd masturbate over that naked image for the rest of his life.

If she was to get naked, that certainly would go a long way in making up for them being homeless and living in a lousy, motel room instead of them being home and in their house and having their yearly Halloween party. Even better than seeing her topless, if she stripped naked in front of him, continuing his sexual fantasy to an extreme, he'd love to strip naked in front of her too. Just as he'd love to see her naked body, he'd loved to show his mother his cock. Already knowing the reaction he'd have seeing his mother topless and/or naked, he wondered what reaction she'd have seeing him naked. He wondered what reaction she'd have seeing his cock. Would she stare or would she look away?

Not knowing if she was teasing him or if she was serious about stripping herself naked, he could feel his heart beating faster, his pulse racing quicker, and his cock twitching harder in his pants. She gave him a sexy look that made him horny. She gave him a naughty smile that made him want her. Forbidden in his incestuous lust for his mother, she gave him a sexy, naughty stare that made him want to make her his woman instead of his mother.

Now more than just curious, suddenly becoming more the voyeur than her son, he wondered what else she'd remove other than her blouse. He hoped she wasn't joking when she asked him if he had ever seen a naked woman before. He'd love nothing more than for his mother to strip herself naked in front of him. He'd love nothing more than to strip himself naked in front of his mother.

'Wow!'

He wondered what else she'd show him other than her bra and cleavage. He'd love to see her panties too. An unbelievable sight to behold, he'd love to watch his mother parade around the room in her bra and panty. How sexy would that be to see his mother in her low cut bra and her white, bikini panties?

The first time forgetting being evicted, seeing his mother walking around in her underwear would almost make up for the tragedy of losing the house today. Other than seeing her topless and/or naked, which he knew she'd never show him her topless and/or naked body, he'd settle for seeing her in her bra and panty. If she'd walk around him in her underwear, he'd walk around her in his underwear too. He wondered her reaction would be to seeing his erection tenting his briefs.

"I've never seen you naked before," he said making his comment more personal while suddenly envisioning his mother without her clothes. "I'd love to see you naked," he said finally albeit nervously answering her question when she asked him if he had seen a naked woman before.

As if it was no big deal to her if he saw her naked, when it was such a monumental deal to him, she rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"Well, get used to seeing me without my clothes. Except for the bathroom, there's not much privacy in this one, little room," she said looking around the room again. "Too much of an inconvenience, unless I'm using the toilet, I don't plan on running in the bathroom and closing the door every time I need to dress and undress."

She looked at him looking at her while she sat on the bed in front of him in her unbuttoned blouse. He'd never get used to seeing her without her clothes. He'd be so sexually excited to see more of his mother's semi-naked and naked body. If she started parading around him in her underwear, topless, and/or naked, every day would be a holiday. Every day would be a sexual occasion. Every day would give him more and more masturbation fodder. He'd be masturbating day and night over the sight of his mother's body.

* * * * *

"Your pajama bottoms are in the drawer," she said pointing to the bureau as if hinting for him to undress too.

Not leaving him with much of an option, rejecting the notion of wearing pajama bottoms to bed, he looked at the bureau with distain.

"I'll sleep in my clothes," he said suddenly feeling awkward to not only undress in front of his mother but also to sleep in bed next to his mother. "I'd be too cold otherwise."

It was weird that he suddenly felt uncomfortable undressing in front of his mother. When it's been as much of his sexual fantasy to expose himself to his mother as much as it was to see his mother without her clothes, he would have thought that he'd be eager to undress in front of her. She rolled her eyes and laughed that he said that he'd sleep in his clothes.