Losing the House but Winning Mom 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He always thought that he was the only pervert in the family. Obviously, like mother like son, he must have received his perverted, personal partiality for incest from her. In the way that his perverted, personal penchant for incest was for his mother, wouldn't that be perfect if his mother's perverted, personal proclivity for incest was for her son? Wouldn't that be something if his mother sexually and incestuously wanted him as much as he sexually and incestuously wanted her?

"C'mon, don't be shy. Show me your cock," she said. "I want to see it. I want to see how big it is. I haven't seen your penis since I used to give you baths," she said with a sexy laugh while giving him a sexy look.

He wanted to show his mother his penis but he was afraid that showing her his erect prick wouldn't stop there. Unable to control himself, he feared that he'd rape his mother and force her to have sex with him. Only, if anyone was raping anyone, it was his mother who would rape him.

"Mom," was all that he could say.

Her sexy look and what she said next made his cock curl upwards in his pants.

"It's been a long time since I've seen an erect prick. It's been even longer since I've held an erect prick in my hand and even longer since I've had a cock in my mouth and in my pussy," she said giving him a coy look.

'Huh? It's been even longer since she had an erect prick in her hand? Did she want to touch his cock? Did she want to hold his cock in her hand? It's been even longer since she had a cock in her mouth and in her pussy? Did she want to suck his cock? Did she want to fuck his cock?'

He couldn't believe what she was saying and what he was hearing. He never heard his mother use the cock word before. He never heard her talk so sexual before. Maybe she was just trying to make him feel more comfortable by having him expose his naked body to her in the way that she exposed her naked body to him. Maybe she was just horny in the way she'd had made him horny all night, beginning with her unbuttoning her blouse. Maybe she wanted to forget all the terrible experiences of today to have a bit of sexy fun tonight. Maybe, just so that the both of them wouldn't be miserable and ponder too much on the tragic events of the day, this was his sexy albeit incestuous treat.

"God, Mom. I'd be so embarrassed to strip naked in front of you," he said. "I'd be so embarrassed to show you my cock," he said lying.

He wondered what her reaction would be to seeing his stiff prick. If anything, he'd be sexually excited to show his mother his stiff prick. Already knowing what his reaction would be to his mother seeing his cock, no doubt, he'd have an erection. There was only one way to find out what her reaction would be to seeing his erect prick and that was to remove his cock from his pants and allow her to see his prick.

Something he didn't know though, something he always wondered about, and something more that he wondered about now, he wondered what her reaction would be to seeing his engorged prick. While knowing that his erection was caused by her stripping herself naked, he knew his erection was caused by seeing her naked body. He knew his erection was caused by imagining kissing her, French kissing her, while touching her and feeling her. He knew his erection was caused by the thoughts of showing her his cock. In the way he loved seeing his mother naked, he'd love to show her his erection. Taking the decision out of his hands, not that he needed any pressure from her, she coerced him and encouraged him to strip off his clothes.

"If you were in this room with a woman right now, a woman who wasn't your mother, you'd already be naked and flashing her your erect prick," she said without any shame, embarrassment, hesitation, and/or uncomfortableness. "Flash me. I want to see your erect prick," she said. "I dare you to show me your cock," she said with a dirty laugh. "I double dare you to show me your erect prick."

Daring one another and double daring one another was their fun thing to do. They were always daring and double daring one another to do something that they feared doing and wouldn't do unless they were dared and double dared. Only, this was the first time they dared and doubled dared one another for nudity sake. Now, that his mother just double dared him to show her his cock, a family tradition of honor, confidence, and courage, he had to show her his erect cock. Truth be told, he was already ready to show her his erect prick. He didn't need to be dared or double dared for him to show her his erection. He couldn't wait to show his mother his cock.

* * * * *

Michael removed his shirt and kicked off his sneakers. He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and kicked them down to his feet before removing them. He stood before his mother in his underwear in the way she stood before him in her bra and panties. He watched her stare down at the now big bulge his fully erect prick made in tenting his underwear. Then, taking a step closer to her, closer enough for her to reach out her hand to touch him, when she looked up at him to make eye contact, he turned and removed his briefs to show his mother his naked ass.

"There. Are you happy?"

As if he was dancing, twerking actually, with him facing away from her, he wiggled his naked ass.

"Turn around. Let me see your cock," she said slapping his naked ass with her hand. "Show me your prick Michael. C'mon. I want to see your dick in the way you saw my pussy."

With his hand covering his erect prick, his pubic hair peeking out the sides of his hand, and his testicles drooping lower, he turned to face her.

"Okay? Satisfied? There. I'm naked," he said with a nervous laugh.

She reached out her hand to move his hand away and her fingers slowly brushed by the full length of his penis.

"No, I'm not satisfied. In the way you ogled my tits, ass, and pussy, I want to ogle my son's cock," she said. "In the way that I stood before you naked to give you a prolonged look, I want you to stand before me naked to give me a prolonged look.

In the way that he stared at his mother's naked tits, ass, and pussy, she stared at his cock and testicles.

Figuring he'd be more embarrassed than he was when nakedly exposed to his mother, surprisingly he wasn't. Comfortable being naked in front of her, albeit sexually exciting showing her his naked body, especially his engorged prick, being naked in front of his mother felt natural. Being naked in front of his mother felt normal. For the first time, with his erect cock on full display to his mother's pretty, green eyes, he forgot all about the bank's foreclosure. He forgot all about having to load the rental truck and pay to put their possessions in storage. If only for a moment, he forgot all about the depressing sadness and suffering sorrow of losing the house.

Suddenly, with nothing between them, not even clothes, he felt closer to his mother than he had ever felt before. With her shedding her clothes in front of him and him shedding his clothes in front of her, a freeing experience, it was as if they no longer had any secrets between them. Free from their financial obligations and free from the burden of a house they could no longer afford, they were free from their incestuous inhibitions too.

Even though he was unbelievably, sexually aroused, he enjoyed being naked in front of his mother. He was just as sexually excited seeing his mother naked as he was with her seeing him naked. Now he wondered if she was just as sexually excited showing him her naked body as he hoped she was seeing his naked body. Now he wondered if she was just as sexually attracted to him as he was sexually attracted to her. Now he wondered if she was willing and wanted to have sex with him as he was willing and wanted to have sex with her.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.