Losing the House but Winning Mom 05

Story Info
Michael held, hugged, cuddled & spooned his naked mother.
6.4k words
4.15
72.9k
86
7

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

With Michael naked, he held, hugged, cuddled, and spooned his naked mother. They comforted one another before having sex with one another.

*

Continued from Chapter Four:

Michael removed his shirt and kicked off his sneakers. He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and kicked them down to his feet before removing them. He stood before his mother in his underwear in the way she stood before him in her bra and panties. He watched her stare down at the now big bulge his semi-erect prick made in tenting his underwear. Then, taking a step closer to her, closer enough for her to reach out her hand to touch him, when she looked up at him to make eye contact, he turned and removed his briefs to show his mother his naked ass.

"There. Are you happy?"

As if he was dancing, twerking actually, with him facing away from her, he wiggled his naked ass.

"Turn around. Let me see your cock," she said slapping his naked ass with her hand. "Show me your prick Michael. C'mon. I want to see your dick in the way you saw my pussy."

With his hand covering his erect prick, his pubic hair peeking out the sides of his hand, and his testicles drooping lower, he turned to face her.

"Okay? Satisfied? There. I'm naked," he said with a nervous laugh.

She reached out her hand to move his hand away and her fingers slowly brushed by the full length of his penis.

"No, I'm not satisfied. In the way you ogled my tits, ass, and pussy, I want to ogle my son's cock," she said. "In the way that I stood before you naked to give you a prolonged look, I want you to stand before me naked to give me a prolonged look.

In the way that he stared at his mother's naked tits, ass, and pussy, she stared at his cock and testicles.

Figuring he'd be more embarrassed than he was when nakedly exposed to his mother, surprisingly he wasn't. Comfortable being naked in front of her, albeit sexually exciting showing her his naked body, especially his engorged prick, being naked in front of his mother felt natural. Being naked in front of his mother felt normal. For the first time, with his erect cock on full display to his mother's pretty, green eyes, he forgot all about the bank's foreclosure. He forgot all about having to load the rental truck and pay to put their possessions in storage. If only for a moment, he forgot all about the depressing sadness and suffering sorrow of losing the house.

Suddenly, with nothing between them, not even clothes, he felt closer to his mother than he had ever felt before. With her shedding her clothes in front of him and him shedding his clothes in front of her, a freeing experience, it was as if they no longer had any secrets between them. Free from their financial obligations and free from the burden of a house they could no longer afford, they were free from their incestuous inhibitions too.

Even though he was unbelievably, sexually aroused, he enjoyed being naked in front of his mother. He was just as sexually excited seeing his mother naked as he was with her seeing him naked. Now he wondered if she was just as sexually excited showing him her naked body as he hoped she was seeing his naked body. Now he wondered if she was just as sexually attracted to him as he was sexually attracted to her. Now he wondered if she was willing and wanted to have sex with him as he was willing and wanted to have sex with her.

* * * * *

Chapter Five:

"Let's go to bed," she said.

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look. Something she never gave him again until now, she gave him before when she was stripping off her clothes. His mother never looked at him in that sexy, sexual way, in the way that a woman looks at a man, in the way that a mother shouldn't look at her son, and in the way she was looking at him now.

When she fell back on the mattress, she looked so beautiful. She looked so vulnerable. She looked so sexy. She looked so ready for sex. When she put her head on her pillow and fluffed up her pillow to look at him with that sexy smile and naughty look, she made his cock twitch.

Oddly enough, when he thought about his mother, he thought about seeing her in her underwear. He thought of her low cut bra that showed the roundness of the top of her abundant breasts. He thought of her white, bikini panties that hugged the curves of her behind in the way that white painted lines hug a highway going around a curve. He thought about seeing her topless. He thought about seeing the size of her shapely breasts, her areolas, and her nipples. He thought about seeing her naked. He thought about seeing her trimmed, dark brown pussy and her round, firm ass. He thought about her having sex with him. Yet, he never thought about his mother having sex with someone else until now.

He imagined her having horny sex with her husband, his father, when she was impregnated with him. He imagined her having passionate sex on her Honeymoon. Feeling her pain and her suffering sorrow after enduring and surviving the ultimate indignation, he wondered where his father was now after leaving his mother for someone younger. He couldn't imagine his father leaving his mother for anyone. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was such a MILF. He imagined her having drunken sex with some guy she met at a party or in a club. Only, she wasn't like that. He imagined her having sex with him. Only, she certainly wasn't like that either.

"I am tired," he said yawning and stretching. "As soon as my head hits that pillow, I'll be asleep.

Only, there'd be no way he'd be sleeping with his mother in bed beside him. How could he possibly sleep with her in the same bed? He imagined lying awake while staring at his mother and watching her sleeping. He'd be better sleeping in the chair because he'd never get any sleep sleeping beside his mother in bed. Only, after loading the truck and unloading the truck, he was so tired.

He wouldn't be tired if his mother wanted sex. He wouldn't be tired if his mother wanted to touch him, stroke him, and suck him. He wouldn't be tired if his mother wanted him to touch her, lick her, and suck her. He wouldn't be tired if his mother asked him to make love to her. He wouldn't be tired if his mother asked him to fuck him. Only, going to bed was nothing more than going to sleep.

As soon as she pulled the covers over her, she kicked off the blanket with her feet and reached down with her hands for the sheet. Instead of reaching for the sheet, he wished she was reaching for him. Yet, when she kicked off the blanket before reaching for the sheet, with the hem of her nightgown raised nearly to the top of her thighs, with her naked beneath her nightgown, and her legs spread as wide as his eyes, he got a good look at her pussy. As if beckoning him, he saw her trimmed, brown public hair, her pussy, slit, her pussy lips, and her swollen clit. He got a good in between her legs look of his mother's cunt.

When she kicked off the blanket before reaching for the sheet, he watched her big tits bounce, sway, and jiggle behind the think flannel of her nightgown. It was sexy to know that she was naked beneath her flannel nightgown. Instead of him sleeping in the chair, she invited him to sleep in the same bed with her. Something he thought would never happen, it was sexually exciting to know that he'd be sleeping next to his mother soon.

"I'm cold but this flannel nightgown is too hot and too constricting. I feel as if I'm sleeping in a down sleeping bag," she said with a laugh while fighting with her nightgown and struggling to free herself from the confines of all of that flannel. "I wish I had packed another nightgown but I didn't. Everything is in storage. I didn't realize it would be this cold and we wouldn't have any heat. Maybe tomorrow we can stop by there and get more of my clothes," she said sitting up in bed to remove her heavy, flannel nightgown.

As if she was someone else and not his mother, he watched her removing her nightgown as if this was the first time seeing her naked when it wasn't. As shocking as it was sexually exciting, with her removing her nightgown and stripping herself naked again happening so fast, he realized that she was his mother. His mother was naked. He had just seen her naked a few minutes before and he was seeing her naked again now. He'd never tire of the sight of seeing her naked. He'd never tire of seeing the sight of her naked tits, ass, and pussy.

'Wow. Oh, my God. She's naked again. My mother is naked again,' said Michael to himself while staring at her naked breasts. 'She's in bed naked. She's going to bed naked with me. Fuck me. I don't believe this.'

"Sure Mom. We can get more of your clothes tomorrow," he said while ogling his mother's naked body.

As if the dim lighting in the motel room was a staged, movie set, the light that peeked through the partially opened bathroom door, gave the room a romantic look and gave her a look of sensuousness, romanticism, and mystery. As if his eyes were breast lasers piercing the darkness, his stare zeroed in on her breasts, her areolas, and her nipples. Hard to miss, her nipples were fully erect and he wondered if that was from her being cold or sexually excited or a combination of both. He wondered if she was excited about going to bed naked as much as he was sexually excited about her going to bed naked.

'She's so beautiful. She's so sexy,' he thought.

She looked at him and gave him her best motherly loving smile. Then, she looked at him and gave him her best sexy look. Finally, she looked at him with a naughty expression on her face. He wondered what she was thinking. He hoped she was thinking of sex. He hoped she was thinking of having sex with him. He hoped she was thinking of having sex with him in the way that he was thinking of having sex with her. He'd like nothing more than to have sex with his mother. Then, she said something that hardened his cock.

"I need to be held. I need to be hugged. I need to be cuddled. I need to be spooned," she said looking at him as if he was her boyfriend, husband, or lover instead of her son. "Come to bed Michael. Keep me warm."

His mother was cold but she was too hot to wear a flannel nightgown. He was cold but, as if he had a sudden fever, he was hot now. Only, his was a good hot and not a bad hot that he was feeling. Instead of sweating, he was sexually excited. Instead of being too warm on the surface of his skin, he was hot within from the incestuous lust that he felt for his mother. He could already feel the passion behind the thoughts of having sex with her. He could already feel the sensation of his body against her naked body while holding her, hugging her, cuddling her, and spooning her.

'Fuck me,' he thought to himself. 'She's naked again. I don't believe she's naked again. I don't believe she's going to bed naked. She wants me to hold her. She wants me to hug her. She wants me to cuddle her. She wants me to spoon her naked body. Good God, I don't believe this. A sexual fantasy come true, I just don't believe I'm about to go to bed with my naked mother,' he said to himself while trying to process himself lying in bed beside his naked mother.

Still unable to wrap his head around seeing his mother naked, he couldn't believe his mother was naked. After all the years he lived with her, he never saw her in her underwear, topless, and/or naked. All it took for him to see his mother in her underwear, topless, and/or naked was to rent a motel room. If he knew that all he needed to do to see his mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked before, he would have rented a motel room with her long ago.

His perfect opportunity to do so, maybe instead of going to bed in his clothes, he should go to bed naked too. A thought so delicious, so sensual, so sexual, and so incestuous, he couldn't believe he was thinking about getting naked too and going to bed naked with his mother. He'd love nothing more than to be in bed naked with his naked mother. He'd love nothing more to hold, hug, cuddle, and spoon her naked body with his naked body.

Only he feared being in bed naked with his naked mother. If she said no to him sexually touching her, sexually feeling her, and if she rejected him for sex, he feared that he'd force himself on her and force her to have sex with him. If they were both naked and in bed together, there'd be no way that he could control himself from touching her and feeling her sexually.

Yet, at the very least, she invited him to hold her, hug her, cuddle her, and spoon her. He'd be satisfied just doing that. Only, he being naked would change everything. He being naked may ruin the innocence of the moment. Yet, if his mother could be in bed naked, why couldn't he be naked in bed too?

Touching, feeling, and groping her everywhere a son should never touch, feel, and grope his mother, unable to control his incestuous, sexual passion, his hands would be all over his mother's naked body. Good God, if he was naked with his naked mother, he'd be sticking his cock in her hand before sticking his cock in her mouth and then before sticking his cock in her pussy. If he was naked and in bed with his naked mother, he'd put her hand on his cock. He'd wrap her fingers around his erection. He'd have her stroke his cock before sucking his cock and before fucking his cock.

* * * * *

His mother wanted to be held. He couldn't wait to hold his mother's naked body. While holding her, he couldn't wait to feel his body pressed against her naked body. Should he throw all caution to the wind and go to bed naked too, he imagined feeling his stiff prick positioned against her while holding her. He couldn't wait to wrap his arms around his naked mother and hold his naked mother while his cock stabbed her back.

His mother wanted to be hugged. He couldn't wait to hug his naked mother. While hugging her, he couldn't wait to feel his body pressed against her naked body. Again, should he throw all caution to the wind and go to bed naked too, he imagined feeling his stiff prick positioned against her while hugging her. He couldn't wait to wrap his arms around his naked mother to hold her and to hug his naked mother while his cock poked her naked ass.

His mother wanted to be cuddled. He couldn't wait to cuddle his naked mother. While cuddling her, he couldn't wait to feel his body pressed against her naked body. Yet again, should he throw all caution to the wind and go to bed naked too, he imagined feeling his stiff prick positioned against her while cuddling her. He imagined rubbing his hard, naked dick up against his mother's naked ass. He couldn't wait to hold her, to hug her, and to cuddle his mother as if they were close dancing while lying naked in bed.

His mother wanted to be spooned. He couldn't wait to spoon his naked mother. While spooning her, he couldn't wait to feel his body pressed against her naked body. Once again, should he throw all caution to the wind and go to bed naked too, he imagined feeling his stiff prick positioned against her while spooning her. On the pretense of spooning his mother, he couldn't wait to slide his prick along her ass crack while dry humping his mother. Glad to use his cock as the Devil's pitchfork, he imagined holding her, hugging her, cuddling her, spooning her, and dry humping his naked mother.

While holding, hugging, cuddling, spooning, and dry humping his naked mother, he couldn't wait to reach his horny hands around her and feel her big tits while fingering her erect nipples. He couldn't wait to reach down and around her to move his hand between her legs to rub her clit while fingering her pussy. He couldn't wait to turn her, spread her legs, and slide his body down the bed to finger her warm pussy while licking her wet pussy. Then, he couldn't wait to mount her and make sweet love to her before fucking her hard and fucking her fast.

Oh, yeah, no doubt about that, he'd lick his mother's cunt. He'd stick his tongue right in there. He'd reach up his horny hands to feel her tits and finger her nipples while eating his mother's pussy. Licking and licking her, he'd finger her pussy while eating his mother's cunt. He'd hang onto her shapely thighs while licking and licking her. He wouldn't stop licking her until she had an orgasm in his mouth. Then, even after she had an orgasm, he'd continue licking her. Now that she was hot and ready, he'd give her multiple orgasms with his fingers and mouth.

'How do you like me now Mom?'

Only, getting way ahead of himself, other than to hold her, hug her, cuddle her, spoon her, and possibly even dry hump her, she'd never allow him to touch her sexually and in that incestuous way. Just as she'd never allow him to lick her pussy, she'd never allow him to finger her nipples never mind rubbing her clit and fingering her cunt. It was enough that his mother was naked again. It was enough that he'd soon be in bed with his naked mother. It was enough that he'd soon be touching and feeling her naked body under the innocent pretenses of holding her, hugging her, cuddling her, and spooning her.

Did he dare get in bed naked with his naked mother? Did he dare try touching her in a sexual way? Did he dare try feeling her in an incestuous way? Did he dare try to have sex with his mother?

Only, who was she kidding? A game that he certainly enjoyed and hoped that he'd win, what the Hell kind of game was this? She was no virgin. She was not so innocent. Even though she was his mother and he was his son, tonight they were just a man and a woman. Tonight, they needed intimacy. Tonight, they needed the comfort of one another's bodies. Tonight, they needed sex.

Obviously teasing him, as soon as she stripped off her clothes and stood in front of him in her panties and bra that wasn't innocent behavior that was incestuous behavior. Obviously trying enticing him, as soon as she stripped off her clothes and stood in front of him topless that wasn't innocent behavior that was incestuous behavior. Obviously with her wanting to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her, as soon as she stripped off her clothes and stood in front of him naked that wasn't innocent behavior that was incestuous behavior. Obviously, his MILF of a mother was trying to seduce him. Only, with him ready, willing, and eager to have sex with her, she didn't have to try very hard to tempt him to have sex with her.

Her stripping off her clothes to stand before him in her underwear, topless, and/or naked was something that a mother would never do with her son. That was incestuous. As soon as she removed her nightgown and invited him in bed to hold her, hug her, cuddle her, and spoon her that was something that a mother would never do with her son. That wasn't just incestuous, that was incest.

Seriously. Think about it. What mother would parade around her son in her bra and panties? What mother would turn to face her son before unhooking and removing her bra to show her son her tits, her areolas, and her nipples? What mother would remove her panties and stand before her son naked while showing her son her pussy? What mother would not only stand before her son naked but also slowly turn for her son to see her naked ass as well as her naked tits and pussy. If she didn't want and was expecting sex, what mother would make no attempt to cover her nudity but instead just stand there while her son ogled her naked body?

If she was any other woman but his mother, her being in bed naked was her way of showing him that she wanted sex. If she was any other woman but his mother, her stripping herself naked and now removing her nightgown to be in bed naked was not only sexual but also incestuous. Being that she was his mother and he was her son, her bizarre behavior of stripping herself naked, going to bed naked, and inviting him to hold her, hug her, cuddle her, and spoon her was incestuously sexual. If he was a betting man, he'd bet that his mother wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

12