Losing the House but Winning Mom 06

Story Info
With MOTHER & SON NAKED and in BED, MOTHER & SON have SEX.
7.6k words
78.8k
106
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

*

With the both of them in bed naked together, Michael finally has sex with his mother.

Continued from Chapter Five:

'Fuck it,' he thought to himself. 'Maybe with her already in bed naked, she was expecting me to come to bed naked too. Maybe with her already in bed naked, she's expecting me to give her sex. Maybe with her already in bed naked, her way to make me feel better, she's willing to give me sex after all that happened today.'

Happy to oblige her, he only hoped as the horny son that he was that he wasn't getting the wrong idea from his mother by her stripping off her blouse, her jeans, her bra, and her panties in front of his horny eyes. He hoped he wasn't getting the wrong impression of his mother by her stripping off her flannel nightgown and going to bed naked. Yet, what else was he to think? In all the years he had lived with her, he had never seen any more than a sliver of her panties in a quick up skirt flash. In all the years he had lived with her, he had never seen any more of the top of her bra and her long, line of cleavage in a down blouse sneak peek.

Now, after seeing her parading around him in her bra and panty, topless, and then naked, there was no way that he could stop himself from getting naked too. Even if his mother only wanted him to hold her, hug her, cuddle her, and spoon her, why would she have him do that while she was naked? With him naked too and his cock pressed up against her naked body, at the very least, with him dry humping her, there was no way that he wouldn't try and have sex with her.

* * * * *

With his mother already on her side and turned away from him, when he lifted the sheet to climb in bed beside her, as if he was dreaming it, imagining it, and fantasizing it, he saw his mother's shapely, naked ass. With her beautiful ass curled toward him, she was in the fetal position. Was she expecting him to feel her ass? Was she expecting to have sex with him? Did she want him to fuck her doggie style from behind?

While holding her, hugging her, cuddling her, and spooning her, did she want him to touch her and feel her in a sexually, incestuous way? Wanting to know if she was wet, he so wanted to slide a slow hand along her pussy slit. He so needed to know if she was as wet as he was hard. Immediately with his mother lying there so sexy and so vulnerable, his cock went from semi-erect to fully erect. He'd love nothing more than to slide his hard cock in her warm, wet pussy.

"Hold me, Michael. Hug me. I'm cold. Cuddle me and spoon me until I warm up," she said moving her firm ass against his hard cock.

'Oh, my God,' he thought when she pressed her naked ass against his naked, erect prick. 'Fuck me. I don't believe this.'

His mother's naked ass was position right against his naked cock.

"Mom," not knowing what else to say, he let out a whisper.

As if she was sexually teasing him and erotically enticing him to touch her and feel her, she continued wiggling her shapely naked ass against his naked body until his cock found a comfortable place between her naked ass cheeks. He so wanted to hump her. He so wanted to make love to her. He so wanted to turn her over and fuck her.

"Oh, Michael. Someone is naked other than me. Someone has an erection," she said with a dirty laugh while wiggling her ass tighter into his prick again. "Actually that feels good baby," she said. "With your prick so very hard, you're making Mommy feel so loved and so wanted."

Chapter Six:

Wondering what she wanted while wondering what she wanted him to do, she opened his Pandora's Box of incestuous wonderment by her stripping herself down to her underwear, topless, and then naked before going to bed without her clothes. With only one way for him to find out if she was wet, somehow he had to find the courage to touch her pussy and finger her cunt. Only she wasn't just any woman that he picked up at a bar and went home to her place. She was his mother. If she was anyone else but his mother, he would have been rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy by now. If she was anyone else but his mother, especially with her stripping herself naked, he would have had his cock in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy by now.

Notwithstanding her being his mother, he wondered if she was as wet as he was hard. He wondered if her being in bed naked with him sexually excited her as much as it excited him being in bed naked with her. He wondered if she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. He wondered if she was as sexually aroused as he was. He wondered if she was expecting him to give her deep penetrating, animal like, incestuous sex. He'd love nothing more than to make love to his mother before fucking his mother. He'd love nothing more than to pound her pussy before she sucked his cock.

Even with the both of them naked and in bed, he was afraid to take the next step. Difficult to cross the imaginary line of incest, he was still flitting with while walking the fine line. He could still fall forward or fall back. In the way she was now welcoming his touch, she could still reject his incestuous advances. No means no and he'd never force himself sexually on his mother. For him to have sex with her, their incestuous union would have to be consensual.

Truly, if she was any other woman other than his mother, he would have already been all over her. If she was any other woman other than his mother, he'd be kissing her, French kissing her while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples. If she was any other woman other than his mother, he would have already been licking her pussy while rubbing her clit. If she was any other woman other than his mother, he would have already mounted her and would be making love to her before fucking her.

Yet, instead of rushing to have sex with her, he enjoyed the magical and memorable moment of being in bed naked with his naked mother. Whether they had sex or not, he'd be looking back on this moment for the rest of his life. Yet, preoccupied in thought in the way his mother is always preoccupied in thought, he wondered. He wondered if his mother would be mad if he sexually touched her and felt her in the way that he so wanted to sexually touch her and sexually feel her. Nothing more than just a sexual fantasy, never really thinking about having sex with his mother before, other than the sexual fantasies that he had when masturbating himself, he was thinking about having sex with his mother now.

Not really ready to launch himself into making out with his mother, perhaps overthinking things, he wondered what it would feel like to kiss her, French kiss her. With her panties having no odor whenever he sniffed them, he wondered what his mother's cunt would smell like. He wondered what his mother's pussy would taste like when licking her. He wondered what his mother would sound like just before, during, and after having an orgasm. He wondered what his mother would look like after having incestuous sex with him and after basking in the afterglow of incestuous sex.

"Mom, this is so weird," he said not knowing what else to say. "This is so sexual without being sexual."

As if leading him astray and taking him by his hand to the Devil's playground, she took him by the wrist and moved his arm around her slim waistline. He was touching his naked mother. He couldn't believe he was touching his naked mother. It was one thing to see his mother naked but it was quite another thing to finally touch his naked mother.

Without daring to move his fingers or his hand, he felt her stomach. A place that he found so erotically sensual, he loved feeling his mother's waist. He loved how her waist curved down from her breasts to curve out at her hips. He had spent many hours walking with his mother with his hand around her waist and with his fingertips touching the very top of her shapely hips through her clothes.

Now, instead of touching her through her clothes, he was touching her when she was naked. Naked, his mother was naked. She was naked. He couldn't believe his mother was naked.

A first time for everything, including a son touching his naked mother, he couldn't believe he was touching his naked mother. He couldn't believe he was naked with his naked mother. He couldn't believe he was naked and in bed with is naked mother. If he ever told any of his friends that he was naked and in bed with his naked mother, they'd never believe him. Not that he'd tell any of his friends what he did or didn't do with his mother, they all sexually lusted over his mother. They all wished they could be in bed naked with his naked mother in the way that he was in bed naked with her now.

'Oh, my God.'

Not knowing where else to put his hand, he rested his forearm arm on her waist and his hand on her flat, firm stomach. Wanting to make ringlets in her pubic hair with his finger, daring himself to do so, he so wanted to reach his fingers down to play with her pubic hair before moving his hand down to cup her pussy. He'd love to cup his mother's pussy in the palm of his hand, the sacred place he emerged from 22-years ago. Without offending her and without making her angry with him, he wished he could rub his mother's clit and finger her pussy while sucking her nipples. He wished he could sexually make his mother as sexually aroused as he was now.

Only, the first time feeling so much of his mother's naked body, he was stunned and frozen into inactivity. Frightened that he'd ruin the moment by being too sexually aggressive, he was afraid to even touch her exposed skin. Scared to death, not wanting to go too fast too soon for fear of ruining everything, he was afraid to touch her naked breast or her naked pussy. In a quandary, other than to wait to see what would happen, he didn't know what to do. Then, taking the decision from him, making his decision for him, when he didn't move his hand, she lifted his hand and put it on her breast. Something she always did when taking control of situations, leave it to his mother to show him the way.

'Oh, my God,' he was feeling his mother's big tit.

Something he never thought he'd do, even in his wildest sexual fantasies, he never imagined his mother's breast feeling so firm and so soft at the same time. Sure, he felt plenty of women's breasts before but this was his mother's breast. He was feeling his mother's big tit.

He couldn't believe he had her breast in the palm of his hand. As if daring him to finger her nipple, erecting itself while getting harder, he could feel her nipple poking his hand in the way that his cock was poking her ass. As if it belonged there and meant to remain there forever, her breast felt so big and so firm in the palm of his hand. He loved his mother's big tits and he couldn't believe, with her permission, that he was feeling her naked breast.

"It's only weird if you think it's weird Michael," she said. As if he felt her tits every day, she was so confidentially calm about him touching her and feeling her in a sexual way. "It's only sexual if you think it's sexual. Right now, albeit and notwithstanding, with the both of us naked, we're doing nothing wrong and nothing more than comforting one another after going through the horrific experience of losing our home. You positioned against me feels natural and normal to me and not sexual at all," she said.

Not sexual? The most sexually aroused he had ever been, he couldn't say the same. Being in bed naked with his naked mother was certainly not only sexual but also incestuous to him. He wished his mother felt as sexually excited as he did. He wished his mother wanted him sexually as much as he wanted her sexually. He wished his mother was as much into incest as he was.

"I love being against you too, Mother," he said unable to control his cock from pulsating and throbbing against her naked body.

Every time his prick involuntarily twitch, as if to stop his cock from twitching or as if to encourage his cock to pulsate even more, she moved her naked body closer and pushed herself against his throbbing cock more.

"In the way I've been feeling so lonely lately and in the way that you're always so horny," she said with a laugh. "I don't know why we haven't slept together sooner. I would have like that. I would have enjoyed you sleeping with me in my bed. We would have had a much bigger and more comfortable bed," she said with a sad laugh. "I've been so lonely so for so long. It would have been so comforting for me to feel your body against me in the way that I'm feeling your body against me now."

'What? Huh? Seriously? Why haven't we slept together sooner? Is she kidding me? She would have like that? Fuck! I would have liked that too.'

She blew his mind with what she had just said. He thought of all of those wasted years he spent masturbating while having sexual fantasies of seeing his mother in her underwear, topless, and or naked. He thought of all of those times that he slept alone in his bed when he would have been welcomed to sleep with his mother in her bed. If only he knew, even if they weren't naked, he would have jumped at the opportunity to sleep with his mother while holding her, hugging her, cuddling her, and spooning her.

Unable to stop his inappropriate sexual and incestuous thoughts now that he was naked and in bed with his mother, he wondered how natural and normal she'd feel if he stuck his cock in her pussy or up her ass. He'd love nothing more than to fuck her pussy and/or her ass. With him a naked, horny, and sexually frustrated man and with her a naked, sexy, beautiful woman, having his naked body pressed against her naked body felt incestuously sexual to him. He'd love nothing more than to slide his cock in his mother's pussy or in her shapely ass from behind while fondling her big, naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

"That would have been nice Mother. I wish we had slept together sooner," he said feeling his cock throbbing and pulsating against her naked ass. "I understand how we could have made one another feel better by holding one another, hugging one another, cuddling one another, and spooning one another," he said. "Something we used to do when I was a child, we stopped sleeping together as I grew older."

'Only, I can't help myself from getting horny Jennifer,' he wanted to say and calling his mother by her first named. Wanting to tell her how horny, how sexually excited, and how hard he was, he wanted to confess all that he was thinking but he didn't say any of that to her. 'I can't help myself from having an erection now that I'm in bed with you naked and with me naked too. I can't help myself from wanting to fuck you, Mother. I'd love nothing more than to give you orgasms with my fingers, my mouth, and my cock,' he wanted to say but didn't. It was enough that he thought it. 'I wish you'd suck my cock Mom. I'd love nothing more than to cum in your mouth after cumming in your pussy. I'd love nothing more than to watch you swallow my cum.'

As if she was expecting him to stick his cock inside of her, on the pretense of her getting more comfortable in bed, she pressed her naked ass harder against him while wigging her tight ass against him. As if his cock was already inside of his mother, she stayed like that while he imagined what it would feel like to make love to her. Now that he was naked with her, he couldn't help from imagining what it would feel like to fuck his mother. Now that he was naked with her, he couldn't help himself from dry humping her.

Ever so slowly and ever so softly, he dry humped his mother. If felt good to build a bit of friction between his cock and her ass. More than the fact that he couldn't believe that he was dry humping his mother, he couldn't believe that his mother was allowing him to dry hump her. He only wished his cock was buried inside of her.

"Hold me, Michael. Hug me. Cuddle me. Spoon me. I like being spooned," she said wiggling her shapely ass more into him.

Michael held his mother. He hugged his mother. He cuddled his mother. He spooned his mother.

"I like spooning you too Mom," he said.

Then, after a long pause while he held her, hugged, and spooned her, she said something that really surprised him.

"Actually, I like feeling your cock against me. I like you dry humping me," she said with a sexy laugh. "Touch me, Michael. Feel me as if I was your lover instead of your mother," she said.

As if his cock had a bigger brain in its head than he had in his head, with his cock knowing the way home, he felt his prick rest between his mother's ass cheeks. As if he was fucking his mother in her pussy or in her ass, it felt good to stealthily and slowly move his hips back and forth and back and forth while the head of his cock rested in between his mother's ass cheeks. As if he was fucking her tits, it felt good to have his mother's ass cheeks masturbate him.

A temptation that was so real and so forbidden, the opening of her pussy was only mere inches away. Did he dare try and insert himself? Did he dare try and fuck his mother from behind?

Holding her tighter while hugging her and spooning her, he pulled his mother closer while hoping his cock would make his decision for him and just slip itself inside of her. Wondering if she was even wet and wet enough, he'd like to accidentally fuck his mother. He'd like for his cock to accidentally slip inside of his mother. Too late for her to reject him, he'd just like to push his stiff prick inside of her wet pussy.

'Oops. Sorry Mom. My cock slipped inside of you. Turnover on your stomach Mom and I'll climb on top of you. Maybe if I hump you hard and fast enough, eventually, after I cum, I'll be able to pull it out,' he wanted to say but didn't.

If only he could, he would make love to his mother. If only she would, he would fuck his mother. With her encouraging him to hold her, hug her, cuddle her, spoon her, touch her, and feel her, he felt and fondled her big breasts while gently dry humping her. Always sexually fantasizing of feeling his mother's big breasts, he couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's big breasts.

Careful not to finger her nipples, he so wanted to finger her nipples. Instead he ever so lightly brushed the palm of his hand across her erect nipples. While feeling her naked breasts, he was the horniest he had ever been and his cock had never been as hard as it was now.

Something he had always dreamed of doing nearly as much as he dreamed of his mother blowing him, he so wanted to fall between her legs and lick his mother's cunt while fingering his mother's cunt. While reaching up his hands to feel her tits and finger her nipples, he imagined falling between her shaping thighs to lick her in the way he imagined her falling to her knees to suck him. He so wanted to have oral sex with his mother.

He so wanted to have sexual intercourse with his mother. He so wanted to make love to his mother. He so wanted to fuck his mother. He so wanted to cum in his mother's pussy.

He so wanted to stick his cock in her mouth and put a gentle hand behind her head. He so wanted to hump her mouth and fuck her face while she stroked his prick and sucked his prick. He so wanted to cum in his mother's mouth. He so wanted to watch her swallow his cum.

"You're so beautiful, Mom," he said. "You're so sexy."

Afraid to touch her nipples for fear that he'd sexually arouse his mother, he wished he could finger her nipples while fingering her pussy in the way he wished she'd wrap her hand around his cock. Afraid to touch her sexually, he didn't want her to prematurely stop him from holding her, hugging her, cuddling her, spooning her, and now dry humping her. He only wished he could sexually excite her in the way that she was sexually exciting him. Then, she said the magic words he was hoping to hear.