Losing the House but Winning Mom 11

Story Info
Jen agrees to flash her body to unsuspecting men at the mall.
7.1k words
4.16
27.4k
45
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

*

Jennifer agrees to flash her body to unsuspecting men at the mall.

After his mother filled his head with the images of her flashing men her panties, her cleavage, and her bra the night before, Michael lay in bed dreaming of Jennifer flashing men her beautiful body. He wondered how she'd flash men and where she'd go to flash men. His next logical progression of thinking about her flashing men, he wondered how and where she'd flash men her panties, her cleavage, and her bra. He imagined his mother being topless and flashing unsuspecting men her tits. Yet how and where would she flash men her tits? He imagined his mother being naked and flashing unsuspecting men her naked body. Yet how and where would she flash men her naked body?

The park is a good place for her to flash men her panties. Would she flash unsuspecting men her panties while sitting in the park on the grass and wearing a short skirt with her legs bent upwards and her panties exposed to any man who walked by her? Or while on her lunch hour from work, perhaps she'd flash men her panties by laying on a beach towel and when stretching her arms up to yawn. He imagined her short skirt moving up high enough to expose her panty clad pussy. Acting as if she didn't know she was as exposed, he'd love to sit on a distant park bench while watching all the men walking by her and seeing his mother deliberately exposing her panties to them.

'Wow, how hot would take be to watch his mother flashing her panties to men in the park,' he thought.

Maybe some men would stand there and stare while other men would sit on the park benches across from her to leer at her exposed underwear. Maybe some men would take her exposing her panty clad pussy to them as their invitation to expose their naked cocks to her. Maybe some men would take a candid photo or a video of her exposed panties to post on an online porn site. Maybe some men would engage her in conversation with the hope that they could touch and feel her panty clad pussy instead of just seeing her panty clad pussy. He'd like to watch men hitting on his mother with her panties so exposed while knowing that she was going home with her son and not with them.

Another good place to flash men her panties, perhaps with her knees open enough for them to see her panty clad pussy, maybe she'd flash her panties to those men sitting across from with her on the subway. Michael imagined his mother reading a book and acting oblivious to the stares and leers of those men sitting across from her while staring between her open legs. Michael imagined selfish men not giving up their seat to women, even to a pregnant woman, so that they could continue ogling his mother's panties. All it would take for his mother to make men horny and to drive men mad is exposing her panties to unsuspecting men.

He imagined men masturbating over his mother's panties when they returned home that night. He imagined several men videoing his mother's wardrobe faux pas with their cell phones. He wondered if any of the men would post their video online to some exhibitionism and voyeurism porn site. How hot would that be to see his morally, modest mother's panties filling the screen on a porn site? How hot would that be for his friends to call him to tell him that they just watched a video that some perverted guy took of his mother's panty clad pussy? How hot would that be to masturbate himself while watching exhibitionistic videos of his mother posted on porn sites?

'Wow,' he thought to himself. 'He'd like to see that video himself.'

Perhaps wearing a flared skirt on a windy day, maybe that's how she'd flash men her panties? With the hem of her short skirt escaping her too slow hands for her to grab and hold in place, he imagined her skirt continuing to blow up and collect around her back. He imagined his mother's panty clad ass on full display to every man walking behind her. Even if it wasn't windy, he imagined his mother in the way that he remembered Marilyn Monroe in Seven Year Itch. With his mother standing on a subway vent grate, he imagined her fumbling through her pocketbook for something as a mass transit train passed below fast enough to blow her skirt up to her chest.

'Wow, how hot would that be to watch his mother doing a remake of Marilyn Monroe's famous up skirt scene,' he thought while imagining the scenario really happening to his mother.

Or maybe after using the ladies restroom, she'd inadvertently tuck the hem of her short skirt inside of the top of her bikini panty. Pretending not to notice the skirt was tucked in her underwear, oblivious to the draft, he imagined his mother walking down the street with her panties exposed. Without doubt, men would look and stare at his mother's panty clad ass but he wondered, how many women would tell her that she's so exposed?

'Wow, how hot would that be to see a line of men following his mother with her flared skirt blowing in the wind or her short skirt tucked in her totally exposed panty? How hot would that be for other men to see his mother's panties while he followed and watched? How hot would that be to watch his mother exposing panties to men?'

* * * * *

Perhaps, with her wearing a low cut blouse on the bus, maybe that's how she'd flash those men standing over her holding onto the rail her cleavage and her sexy, low cut bra? He imagined the perfect down-blouse scenario for men to ogle his mother's big tits. With them innocently and innocuously standing over his mother while pretending to read their folded newspapers, just as no one would suspect his mother was deliberately flashing them, no one would suspect that they were even looking down his mother's blouse. He wondered if she'd wear a bra low cut enough and one that opens enough when she leans forward to expose her areolas and nipples to the men too.

'Wow, how hot would that be for men to not only see his mother's cleavage and bra but also for them to ogle her areolas and nipples, too,' thought Michael to himself while imagining his mother exposing herself to them.

In the way that he imagined men staring up her short skirt at her panty clad ass and her cotton covered pussy, he imagined men staring down her low cut top at her cleavage, her bra, her areolas, and her nipples. On the pretense of checking their e-mails or texting someone, he wondered how many men would dare video his mother's exposed cleavage, her exposed bra, her exposed areolas, and her exposed nipples. He wondered if any men would post that video online to some exhibitionism and voyeurism porn site of his mother innocently and obliviously, albeit deliberately, flashing her big tits to unsuspecting men.

'Wow,' he thought to himself.

Just as he could only imagine his mother flashing men her panties, he could only imagine his mother allowing men to have down-blouse views of her big, shapely boobs. He could only imagine men videoing his mother's breasts and posting the video online. How hot would that be to watch a video of his mother's tits on some porn site? How hot would that be for his friends to call him to tell him that they just watched a video that some perverted guy took of his mother's tits? How hot would that be for his friends to not only see videos of his mother's exposed panties but also videos of her exposed breasts too? How hot would it be to know that his friends were masturbating over his mother in the way he had been masturbating over his mother for years? How hot would that be for him to know that his friends want to have sex with his MILF of a mother as much as he does?

Hoping she'd take him with her whenever and whenever she flashed, if only as her protector and personal bodyguard, he'd love to watch his mother flashing unsuspecting men her sexy underwear. Whether flashing her panties and/or flashing her bra, he'd love to watch his mother exposing her sexy underwear to unsuspecting men. He'd love to see the looks on the men's faces when seeing his mother's panty clad pussy, her cleavage, her bra, and maybe even her areolas and nipples. He'd love to know that other man want her as much as he does. He couldn't wait for her to flash and to watch her flashing men, lots and lots of men. He couldn't wait to use her as his foil to advance the sexual, albeit incestuous attraction that he has always had for his mother.

* * * * *

He tried thinking of all the places where she could flash her sexy body. Maybe instead of flashing at the park, on the train, or on the bus, she'd be more comfortable flashing men at the mall. Yeah, the mall. Of course, the mall. The perfect place to flash, the mall is a great place to deliberately flash unsuspecting men. With bored men always out and about and wandering the mall without their wives and girlfriends while they're wives and girlfriends endlessly shopped, she'd have a captive audience of bored, voyeur men. With men watching women continuously walk by them, where else would she find such a horny audience?

Perhaps, needing to raise her shapely legs higher and open her knees wider, she'd flash her panties to a young, good looking, shoe store salesman while trying on boots a size too small. Struggling to fit her too big foot in the too small boot, requiring her to raise her leg higher and open her knees wider, how hot would that be to watch his MILF of a mother exposing her panties to a shoe store salesman? Lost staring at his mother's panty clad pussy, he'd love to watch some poor, young man getting an erection over his mother flashing him her white, sheer, bikini panties. Even though he had already seen his mother's panties and even her pussy, she'd make him wish that he was the shoe store salesman. She'd make him wish that he was the one being so flashed her sexy underwear.

'Oh, yeah, I'd love to see my mother doing that, sexually teasing men and erotically enticing men by flashing them her panty while trying on boots.'

Michael would love to watch his mother, Jennifer, flash her sheer, white, bikini panties to some poor, young man who had no idea that she was deliberately flashing him. Thinking that it was his lucky day, he'd think that he was there at the right time and the right place. Pretending that she didn't realize that she was giving the salesman a panty clad pussy show, he'd love to see the salesman staring at what he could see through her panties of her dark brown pubic hair and pussy slit.

'Wow!'

Maybe she'd flash men her cleavage and bra while leaning over a counter to look at merchandise or when sitting on a bench at the lower level of the mall with men looking down at her from the upper level of the mall. Mesmerizing and hypnotizing men wanting to see her big breasts, his mother has great cleavage. She has that deep line of cleavage that men get lost in while imagining fucking her tits and cleavage with their cocks. If they think her cleavage is great, they should see the rest of her naked tits. Unlike other woman who have ill formed and/or mis-shaped breasts, not only does his mother have big breasts but she has shapely breasts too.

Sometimes, when she wears a loose enough bra and a low enough cut top, when she leans forward, she exposes so much of her breasts. Sometimes, when she wears a loose enough bra and a low enough cut top, when she leans forward, she exposes not just her cleavage and the tops of her meaty breasts but also her areolas and nipples too. Sometimes, when she wears a loose enough bra and a low enough cut top, when she leans forward, it's as if she's sitting there topless.

Her loose bikini bras are like that too. Seemingly, they sometimes expose more of her breasts than they cover. Whenever she leans forward while wearing her loose bikini bra, anyone at the pool party was rewarded with a down bikini bra view of his mother's cleavage but also her areolas and nipples. When they still owned their house and had pool parties, he had watched more than one of their male friends and neighbors staring down his mother's bikini top at how much she was showing of her big tits. He'd love to know that some man was not only enjoying the sight of her sexy cleavage and low cut bra but also her areolas and nipples too.

* * * * *

Picking the perfect opportunity with her higher up and with men behind her lower down, maybe when wearing a short skirt, she'd flash men her panties while going up the escalator. As if she was Spanky of the Little Rascals' stage mother exposed to the entire audience, when the stage hand lifted the curtain along with her skirt to flash her panties, how hot would that be to watch his mother's underwear being exposed to the entire mall? While standing at the bottom of the escalator and looking up, he'd love to watch the exhibitionism and voyeurism show of his mother's shapely, panty clad ass that his mother would give the men standing behind her.

He'd love to watch his mother give unsuspecting men a good look of her ass cheeks, her sexy underwear, and an in-between-her-legs view of her panty clad pussy. At just the right moment, giving them an even better look on the pretense of fixing her shoe, he'd love to watch his mother bending forward at the waist while climbing the escalator higher. As exciting as it was seeing his mother expose herself, it would be equally as exciting to see the looks on the faces of the admiring men staring, leering, and ogling his mother's panties that encased her sexy and shapely ass. Thinking that they were all at the right place at the right time, the lucky voyeuristic men would never suspect that her flashing was deliberate.

'Wow,' he thought to himself while imagining his mother flashing her panties at the shoe store to the shoe store salesman and on the escalator to those men standing behind her. 'Holy smokes,' he thought while imagining his mother flashing her bra and cleavage at the counter or while seated on a bench at the lower level of the mall. With her flashing men not only her cleavage and bra, he became even more sexually excited while thinking of his mother flashing unsuspecting men her areolas and nipples too.

Maybe while sitting at the food court with her knees parted, she'd flash her panties to those men sitting across from her. Then while leaning forward to eat her sandwich, he imagined her flashing men her tits too. He imagined men sitting across from her in the food court jockeying for position for the best seat to stare between his mother's legs and down her blouse.

Acting oblivious to the men watching her, he imagined her pretending her legs weren't as open as they were. Acting oblivious to their stares and leers, he imagined her pretending that she wasn't as exposed to the prying eyes of the horny men as she obviously was when leaning forward in her low but blouse and bra. Opening her legs wider, while stealthily moving her skirt higher to brush off crumbs that collected on her skirt from her sandwich, he imagined his mother giving men all that they hoped to see of her between her legs. Then, pulling down her low cut top on the pretense of picking out crumbs that she dropped in her bra, he imagined his mother showing even more of her big breasts, even her areolas and nipples.

In addition to her flashing her panties at a shoe store, on the escalator, and at the food court, maybe she'd take her exhibitionism and her flashing a step further. In addition to her flashing her bra, her cleavage, her areolas, and her nipples, maybe she'd find a store that still had curtains on the dressing rooms. With all of the dressing rooms having privacy doors now, there weren't very many dressing rooms with curtains left. Leaving the curtain open just enough for men to peep, he imagined his mother flashing unsuspecting men her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body while she was trying on clothes. He imagined his mother trying on an endless array of blouses, skirts, pants, bras, and bikinis while acting obliviously to the men watching her and peeping on her. He imagined her not only showing men what she looked like in her sexy underwear but also what she looked like topless and/or naked.

'Oh, my God, how hot would that be for her to flash her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body behind a partially opened, dressing room curtain,' he thought.

He couldn't wait for his mother to act like the prey when she was the predator. He couldn't wait to watch his mother play the innocent virgin when she was his incestuous whore. He couldn't wait to watch his mother sexually tease men. He couldn't wait to watch his mother erotically entice men. He couldn't wait to watch his mother making men horny and giving them erections in the way that he imagined her being wet from flashing her semi-naked and naked body to men.

He was getting sexually excited over the prospect of his mother flashing her sexy, shapely body to men at the mall. Maybe even taking her flashing to the next level, while acting preoccupied and pretending to be talking and/or texting on her cell phone, he could persuade his mother to absentmindedly, albeit deliberately, walk in the men's room. With the men's room at the mall not having a door but a little sign, you must walk around a wall to enter the men's room. Maybe she'd be interested enough to walk in a men's room to ogle some exposed cocks in the way that men ogle her.

It would be fun seeing the shocked look on the men's faces when seeing his mother standing there and staring at their exposed pricks. It would be fun for her to act so embarrassed while staring at men exposing themselves at the urinal or, when seeing her standing there, turning to her to purposely expose their pricks to her. With him hidden in one of the bathroom stalls while masturbating himself and watching his mother, it would be interesting as much as it would be sexually exciting to hear men talking about his mother after she left. He could only imagine what they'd say.

"Do you believe that stupid woman, so preoccupied with her cell phone that she walked right in the men's room? Well, it serves her right that I flashed her my cock," said the man as he was finishing peeing as his mother entered the men's room. Michael imagining the man at the urinal turning to expose his prick to his mother. "It serves her right to see my naked prick."

How hot would that be if she did flash unsuspecting men her underwear? With them working as a team, it would be so hot to watch her flashing bits and pieces of herself while he helped and enabled her to flash. While they were in bed before sex, during having sex, or after they had sex, it would be so hot to talk about how, when, and to whom she flashed her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body to that day. How hot would that be to have erotic pillow talk with his mother about her sexual experiences of exhibitionism with her flashing unsuspecting men that she had flashed that day? It would be so hot to have erotic pillow talk with his mother about his sexual experiences of voyeurism while watching her flashing unsuspecting men.

Only, knowing his morally, modest mother, it was one thing for her to have incestuous sex with him but it was quite another thing for her to flash strange men her underwear in the park, on the transit, or at the mall. He hoped that her pillow talk of flashing her beautiful body was more than just pillow talk. He hoped she'd go through with exposing herself to men, lots of men. With this a start of a new sexual life between them, he wondered if she'd really go through with sexually teasing and erotically enticing men by flashing them.

* * * * *

When not flashing men her panties, her cleavage, her bra, her areolas, and her nipples, he'd love to take her to a nude beach. Oh, yeah, he'd love to have his mother walk around naked in public. He imagined them stripping off their clothes in the car and leaving their possessions safely behind and locked in the car. With no one knowing or suspecting that they were mother and son, he imagined himself walking naked with his naked mother on a nude beach. With just an occasional man or two walking by, he imagined finding a private spot for them to have sex in public. He imagined making love to his naked mother in the hot sand with the ocean breeze cooling their hot bodies.

12