Losing the House but Winning Mom 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Always shy and modest before, from that moment of self-realization, she became an exhibitionist immediately thereafter. She routinely started exposing her breasts and her panties to truckers and the rest of her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body to men at the mall. As long as she made her flashing appear accidental instead of deliberate, with her not wanting anyone to think that she was a slut or a whore, she just wanted to have some flashing fun. The fun part was seeing the surprised looks on the faces of the unsuspecting men that she flashed.

It was more than just exposing her sexy, shapely body to men. It was more than just flashing men her underwear and/or her naked breasts. Whenever she flashed unsuspecting men and whenever men stared at her, she felt special in the way that her Prom date's friend, Bob, made her feel special when he stared at her naked breasts and exposed panties. Whenever men leered at her, she felt powerful in the way that her Prom date, Mike, and his friend, Bob, stared at and ogle her big, naked tits, round areolas, and erect nipples.

Until that moment when her boyfriend's 18-year-old friend was ogling her naked breasts, with so many of her friends having A or B cup breasts, she hadn't realized what it meant to be a sexy, busty woman. She never knew how much power a beautiful, sexy, shapely woman had over men. Taking the ball and running down the field with it, from that moment forward, she dressed sexier. From that moment forward, she became an exhibitionist.

She showed men more of her sexy, shapely body. She flashed men more of what they wanted to see of her. She loved being noticed. She loved the attention she received from admiring men. She loved when men stared at her whenever she flashed them her tits and/or her panties. She enjoyed teasing men and enticing men. With her quickly becoming adept at cock teasing, it was fun driving men wild with sexual desire and then leaving without even giving them her phone number.

"I'll be right back. I have to use the ladies room," she tell a man interested in her enough to buy her drinks all night.

Then, making her way unnoticed through the crowd, she'd slip out the door and out into the street. It wasn't the sex that she wanted, it was flashing, teasing, and enticing men that sexually aroused her. It was the look on the men's face that told her that they wanted her and that was enough to sexually sate her until she returned home to masturbate herself. It was all just a game to her.

Not shy, embarrassed, or ashamed to show men her tits and/or her panties, she made no attempt to cover her nakedness with her hands or with her forearms. She wanted men to see what they could see of her. She was sexually thrilled that her Prom date and his friend leered at her naked breasts and her exposed panties. She felt so empowered by their leers and stares. She allowed Mike and Bob to ogle her big, C cup breasts as long as they wanted to ogle her naked breasts. She allowed Bob to stare at her big tits until his B cup girlfriend became jealously possessive and turned his head away with a wet kiss.

Her innate way of controlling men, just by flashing her breasts and her panties, she suddenly discovered this new found ability that she didn't know she had but that she inherently had all along. Without even giving them sex, she could make men do anything just by showing them her cleavage and her sexy low cut bra in a down blouse view and/or her white, bikini panty in an up skirt peek. It amazed her how much she could control a roomful of men just by appearing when wearing a tight, low cut top and/or a short skirt.

A wallflower before, never dressing provocatively sexy but dressing more modestly moral, now men noticed her when seeing more of her sexy, shapely body. Without her even having sex with them but just flashing them down blouse views and up skirt peeks, now men talked to her. Now men wanted her. They bought her drinks. They invited her to sporting events, movies, and for late night suppers. Never had she received as much attention from men until she started flashing what lay beneath her tight, low cut sweater and her short skirt.

From flashing men her bra and cleavage in down blouse views, she started flashing men her panties in up skirt peeks. Only, for her flashing to work, for her flashing to sexually arouse her and for men not to think that she was a slut or a whore, she had to make her flashing appear accidental and not deliberate, even though they were. It was the shocked look on the men's faces that really sexually excited her. She loved leaving men scratching their heads while wondering if she purposely flashed them or if they were just at the right place and at the right time.

When she realized that she enjoyed showing her body to men and when she suspected that she may be an exhibitionist that was when she had the idea of flashing truckers. A captive audience and a perfect plan with exit ramps to use as her quick escape, it made her feel powerful and special to flash men her naked breasts and white, bikini panties. Flashing truckers her tits and her panties made her feel sexy. Other than it was sexually exciting, she didn't really know why she enjoyed flashing truckers her tits and panties but she did. It was fun and, always that night, she masturbated over flashing her tits and panties today along with the thoughts of flashing her tits and panties again tomorrow.

* * * * *

She never told her husband she was an exhibitionist. If he only knew she enjoyed exposing herself to men, he'd be pissed. If he only knew she enjoyed exposing herself to men, he'd want her to expose herself to his friends. If only he knew she enjoyed exposing her naked tits and her panties to men, he'd want her to participate in the swinging lifestyle and become a swinger.

Yet, even though she enjoyed exposing her breasts and panties to men, even when he badgered her to participate in the swinging lifestyle together, she refused. Even when he badgered her to flash his friends her tits and her panties, and even to serve his friends drinks while topless and/or naked, she refused. Even though she was sexually attracted to some of his friends, she refused to flash his friends her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body, and/or to have sex with any of them.

How dare he pressure her in that sexually inappropriate way? How dare he disrespect her by pressuring her to flash her panties and her tits to his friends? She was his wife and this was her body and her decision to flash whomever she wanted to flash. Just because she was his wife, she didn't need his help or his permission to flash anyone. Flashing needed to be her idea. Flashing needed to seem accidental and not deliberate.

Just as he didn't ask her permission to fuck a prostitute, she didn't need his encouragement nor permission for her to flash. Just as he didn't ask her permission for some street whore to give him a blowjob, why should she ask his permission to flash her naked tits and/or panties? Fuck him. It was none of his business who she showed her body to and/or what she did with her body. Her body was her body and not his body.

It wasn't as if she was cheating on him by having sex with other men, she wasn't. She just got off on showing her naked breasts and her panty clad pussy to unsuspecting men. She just got off on men seeing what they should never see of her, of another man's wife. It sexually excited her to see the surprised and sexually excited looks on men's faces. It sexually excited her for her to know that other men wanted her in the sexual way that her husband obviously didn't want her and was too drunk to do anything about it, even when he did sexually want her.

Yet, every time he lifted her skirt or pulled down her top in front of his friends, later that night, she'd masturbate herself with the knowledge that his friends saw her panties and/or her tits. Once, when they were both drunk, so as to act as if she didn't remember anything, she acted even drunker than she was. While holding her in place with her short skirt raised to her chest, he stuck his hand down the front of her bikini panty and fingered her pussy before pulling down her panties and exposing her pussy to his friends. Then, with her arms held behind her back, he pulled down her top and lifted up her bra to expose her big tits to his friends.

On the pretense that she was really drunk, too drunk to stop him, she acted as if she didn't know what he was doing and that she was as exposed as she was. Only, she was so sexually excited that his friends saw her pussy and then her tits, especially the ones who she was sexually attracted to, if he had forced her, she would have sucked all of their cocks. He made her so sexually aroused and so horny flashing her pussy and then her tits to his friends, that she would have allowed them all to give her a cum bath. She would have loved for them to cum all over her face, in her hair, and all over her naked breasts.

She pulled away from him, pulled up her panties, fluffed down her skirt, and pushed down her bra and top. Then, acting as is she was violently assaulted, pretending she was angry and retiring for the night to sleep it off, she spent the rest of the night in their bedroom. She hoped he'd come in the bedroom with his friends. She wished he'd strip her naked, tie her wrists and ankles to the bedposts, and force her to have sex with his friends. She was so sexually aroused that she would have loved to have given them a drunken gangbang.

With her husband thinking that she was angry with him, instead she was sexually excited being so exposed by his hand. When it was obvious that her husband's friends weren't coming in her bedroom to have their wicked, sexual way with her, she took her sexual satisfaction in her own hand. She masturbated herself while thinking of his friends seeing her naked pussy and her naked tits. She masturbated herself while sexually fantasizing of having sex with his friends.

Not wanting to embarrass him by screaming and struggling when he was holding her in place and stripping off her clothes, she didn't want to make him feel small, especially not in front of his friends. With the old double standard rearing its ugly head and getting in the way, it was one thing for him to embarrass her in front of his friends but she knew better never to embarrass him in front of his friends. Careful when around him to not rile his temper, wanting to still think of her as the good wife, she pretended she was mortified that he routinely flashed his friends her tits, her panties, and now her pussy.

She didn't want him to know that she was an exhibitionist. With his sexual needs, her sexual needs, she didn't want him to know that she had sexual needs too. She didn't want him to know that she'd give his friends sex, especially the ones she was sexually attracted to, if he forced her to give his friends sex. She didn't want him to think of her as a slut or as a whore and definitely not even as an exhibitionist, even though she was.

When he was a whoremonger, having had sex with common prostitutes on the street that he met when working vice as a Boston cop, the last thing she wanted was him accusing her of being a whore. With him having sex with other woman so turning her off, she'd never have sex with another man while married to him. She'd rather hold that over his head that he cheated on her but she never cheated on him.

It was always a double standard between the sexual relationships that men had with women, especially a husband with his wife. Aside from him flashing her body to his friends, if he knew she was flashing men her tits and panty clad pussy, he'd be pissed. Going out of her way to hide her sexy secret, her ex-husband never suspected her of being an exhibitionist and she never told him that she was.

Yet, even though she refused to participate in the swinging lifestyle, she always wondered what it was like to be a swinger and to have sex with other men while her husband had sex with other women. If her husband wasn't so possessively jealous, something that is not tolerated when swinging, she imagined the hot pillow talk they'd have discussing the sex they had with others. If her husband wasn't such a drunk, an angry drunk at that, maybe she'd try attending a swingers' house party or a meet and greet social dance.

Even though she was curious about the swinging lifestyle, a place where everyone was an exhibitionist and voyeur, he still wouldn't know that she was an exhibitionist. He'd never suspect that she was. Even though she thought about participating in the swinging lifestyle and would masturbate herself over the thoughts of having sex with other men, she'd never try swinging, not with her ex-husband. Especially with the violent temper he had, he was too possessively jealous for her to be having sex with other men.

Besides, the swinging lifestyle wasn't a couple thing with him as it was for other couples who participated in the swinging lifestyle. With him more interested in having sex with other women, swinging was his selfish way for him to get what he wanted as an individual and not for them to experience and to experiment with the swinging lifestyle as a couple. As it was, unless he was showing her off as his trophy wife, he was always oblivious to her. With him too busy leering at, staring at, and ogling other women, he didn't even notice what she was wearing, never mind what she was doing. If it wasn't bad enough that he had sex with other women, mostly prostitutes and strippers, he always looked at other women whenever with her.

Where most couples swing together, he'd be the type to leave unattended and unescorted to explore other women on his own. Preferring to walk around alone, unencumbered and seemingly unattached, the only time he'd want her there with him is when he wanted her to get with another man and/or with woman while he watched. With him already making her feel badly about herself, she wanted no part of watching him having sex with other women when he seldom had sex with her. Always too drunk for sex, he'd rather drink that have sex. Besides, attending swingers' social functions would just be another excuse for him to get drunk, too drunk to be any good to her or to anyone.

With Michael not knowing anything about her personal, private sexual life, he had no idea she was an exhibitionist. He didn't know his father continually pressured his mother to flash herself to his friends, to have sex with his friends, and to participate in the swinging lifestyle. The relationship he had with his father, even before they divorced, was always forced, difficult, and distant.

With Michael always close with his mother and sexually attracted to her, the relationship he had with his mother was the polar opposite of the relationship that he never had with his father. The relationship she had with her son was always morally and modestly appropriate. No doubt, their normal mother and son relationship was the reason why he thought she was so modestly moral. If only he knew his mother was an exhibitionist, perhaps he would have asked to see her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body sooner. If only he knew his mother was as sexually attracted to him as much as he was sexually attracted to her, perhaps they would have sex before they did in that seedy motel.

She never showed her son what an exhibitionist she was until she stripped off her clothes in front of him and until they had sex in that motel room that fateful night. Now, done with being the morally modest mother mode, with them having a new life in Massachusetts, she was ready to expose herself to everyone, including truckers and including unsuspecting men at the mall. Now that she wanted everyone to know that she was an exhibitionist, she was ready to do all the sexual things she refused to do with her husband with her son.

To be continued...

12