Losing the House but Winning Mom 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, after he sexually satisfied his mother, he imagined her sexually satisfying him. He imagined her touching his cock, stroking his cock, and sucking his cock. He imagined her looking up at him with her big, green eyes while his hard, hairy cock was buried in her beautiful mouth.

Then, continuing to stroke him faster and suck him deeper, he imagined putting a gentle hand behind his mother's pretty head and cumming in his mother's mouth and her swallowing his cum. Only, with them already doing all of that last night, he didn't have to imagine any of that now. He only had to remember all that they did and all that they were going to do again tonight. Something he thought would never happen, he already knew how sexually satisfying it was to have incestuous sex with his mother.

* * * * *

Obviously not wanting to be caught peeping, Michael watched the shoe salesman remove his eyes from her exposed cleavage, bra, areolas, and nipples when she looked up at him. No doubt from the salesman seeing his mother's erect nipples, his face was already turning red and his mouth had fallen open in the way of a goldfish looking for food or a baby ready to nurse. Even from his surveillance spot outside of the store, he could see that there was a noticeable bulge that continued to grow in the poor, salesman's pants. The queen of sexually teasing and erotically enticing men, obviously she was making this young man horny by showing him all that he no doubt had hoped to see.

"I'd like to try these boots on in a size 8 in black or in brown if you don't have size 8 in black," she said even though she took a size 9.

As if she was the only customer in the store, giving her his undivided attention, he immediately returned with a pair of size 8, black boots. He squatted down to sit on a little, foot stool in front of her. The perverts' voyeur stool, once he lifted her leg and she deliberately parted her knees a little more than necessary, he was now at the right height and angle to peek beneath her short skirt.

He lifted her leg by the back of her ankle to help gently ease her foot in the boot. Under the watchful eyes of her son from the shoe store window outside, as if she had already practiced and performed this move many times before, Jennifer slowly and stealthily parted her knees wider and lifted her leg higher. When she parted her knees to lift her leg, obviously something he was hoping to see, she rewarded the shoe salesman with an up-skirt peek of her sheer, white, bikini panties. As if he had never seen a woman's panty clad pussy before, with his focused stare making him appear hypnotized. Seemingly mesmerized by the sexy view she gave him between her legs, he stared at her panties as if he was staring at his mother's panties.

Jennifer lifted her right leg higher and parted her knees wider in her feigned attempt to squeeze her size 9 foot in a size 8 boot. The higher she raised her leg and the wider she parted her knees the more the hem of her short skirt climbed higher up her thigh. As if her hem was the curtain going up on a sexy, X-rated, modern day, burlesque show, her skirt was now an accomplice in her flashing this poor man her panties. The higher she raised her leg, the wider she parted her knees, and the higher the hem of her skirt climbed, the more she was showing him of her panties. By the intensity of his unbroken and focused stare, the higher she raised her leg, the wider she parted her knees, and the higher her hem climbed up her shapely thighs, the more he saw of her panties.

Higher and higher her skirt continued to climb while he moved her leg in one direction and then in the other direction in his feeble attempt to fit her foot in the too small boot. Struggling to fit her foot in the boot, her short skirt continued climbing higher up her thigh until the hem of her skirt was equal to the bottom of her panty clad pussy. As if she was sitting there without a skirt, and with her legs nearly spread wide open, she showed the salesman her panty clad pussy mound.

"I think you may need a size 9," he said struggling to remove the size 8 boot from her foot while she exposed even more of her panty clad pussy to him.

Seemingly having a difficult time making eye contact with her when seemingly he'd rather talk to her panty clad pussy and stare at her cotton clad cunt, he gave her a nervous albeit sexually aroused smile. Obviously, Jennifer loved flashing men her underwear. Obviously, Jennifer enjoyed the focused attention that he paid her panty clad pussy by the prolonged intensity of his stare.

"Oh, dear," she said as if stunned she took a size 9, even though she knew she did.

Obviously uncomfortable sitting with his cock growing so very big in his pants, he stood to reveal a huge erection that tented his trousers.

"I'll be right back with them," he said holding the boot in front of him to conceal his obvious erection.

Immediately, the salesman and his erection returned with a size 9 pair of black boots. He went through the entire motion again of sitting on the little stool in front of her open legs and lifting her right leg while Jennifer spread her knees open even more. With her short skirt already higher than the bottom of her panties, she gave the salesman a continual flash of her panty clad pussy. Making her flashes appear accidental, she even put her hand to press down on the front of her skirt to deny him from a continuous view of her crotch.

Yet, with the salesman not having an easy time of fitting her foot with the too small boot, he had an even more difficult time of removing the boot after fitting her foot. For her to remain seated in the chair, she needed to forsake her feigned modesty to hold on to the arms of the chair. Had she not taken hold of the chair arms, he would have pulled her out of the chair and onto the floor.

She flashed him her panties in the way that no modestly, moral mother would ever flash her panties to any man other than to her husband. Jennifer flashed her panties to the salesman in the way that a whore would routinely flash her panties to strangers or a hooker would flash her panties to her Johns. Making it appear unintentional instead of deliberate and acting as if she was embarrassed, she continued flashing him her panties when he put the left boot on her left foot. Then, brushing down her skirt and standing, she walked around the store in the black, size 9 boots.

"How do they fit?"

She looked up at him and smiled.

"Perfect," she said.

He returned her smile with his smile.

"That's great," he said with a big sigh of relief. "Shall I write up the sale?"

Not answering him, with the salesman still seated on the small, low, foot stool, he turned to face his customer just as she leaned forward to look at the boots in the mirror that was positioned on the floor. Bending at the waist more than she needed to look at her boots, she was giving him a panty flashing finale. With the back of her skirt rising with her bending to look at her boots, she knew the salesman was getting a good view of her panty clad ass. She remained standing there while leaning forward and while moving her legs and wiggling her ass to enhance his masturbation dreams tonight.

"I'll take these and a pair in brown, size 9 too," she said.

Now back sitting across from the salesman, with her knees spread and her leg lifted, he helped her off with her boots. He stared at her panty clad pussy as if he was hypnotized by her panty and mesmerized by her pussy mound. Struggling to remove the boots from her feet proved even more difficult then fitting her feet with the boots. As if he was getting ready to put her ankles on his shoulders and lick her pussy through her panties, he lifted her legs even higher while Jennifer moved her knees even wider.

This time, going for broke in flashing him her panty clad cunt, as if she was waiting at the airport, her knees were parted wide enough to hold her luggage between her legs while waiting to board her plane. Slouching down in her chair, instead of just exposing her panties to him, she exposed the dark shadow of her brown pubic hair along with the indentation of her pussy slit to him. The only way he'd see more of her pussy was if she wasn't wearing panties. Only, with her needing to have her flashes appear accidental, she always wore a panties and a bra when she flashed.

She gave him even more to see when she put her high heels back on her feet. When she moved her torso down lower, in the way it did when she removed her high heeled shoe when first entering the store, her low cut blouse and loose bra both fell open with her leaning forward. She gave him another perfect down-blouse view of not only her cleavage and bra but also of her areolas and nipples. No doubt, if he hadn't already with him continuing to disappear in back, she wondered if he'd be masturbating himself after she left the store.

* * * * *

Pretending they weren't together as a couple, Michael climbed the stairs to the upper level of the mall while his mother sat on a bench beneath the balcony that overlooked the mall and that looked down upon her. He stood opposite her so that when she looked up at him, he'd give her the thumbs up signal that there was a man peering down at her, watching her, and no doubt looking down her blouse and bra and at what he could see of her tits. Even without her leaning forward, she was already giving any man looking down over the balcony a down-blouse view of her cleavage and bra. Then, when she leaned forward to fix her shoe, scratch her leg, or to look for something in her pocketbook or shopping bag, her blouse and bra leaned forward with her to flash any man watching her areolas and nipples too.

'Wow,' thought Michael with pride. 'This is unbelievable. My mother is a real flashing professional. If I can see her tits from here, everyone can.'

Even from the opposite side of the mall, he had a clear view of his mother's tits through the reflection of the big storefront windows, especially when she leaned forward. Then, an unexpected and unplanned for surprise, expecting her blouse and bra to return back to the original position that it was in before she leaned forward, it didn't when she leaned back. Just as her blouse remained open at the top, so didn't her loose fitting brassiere. Now even when she was sitting bolt upright, her blouse and bra drooped open for anyone to peer down and not only see her cleavage and her bra but also her areolas, her nipples, and most of the shape of her big breasts.

'Holy shit,' he thought while staring down his mother's open blouse, down her open bra, and at her mostly exposed breasts.

Now, instead of only flashing her cleavage and her bra when someone was watching, she was flashing her bra, her cleavage, her areolas, her nipples, and most of her shapely breasts. Constantly and continually flashing her tits to anyone staring, leering, and ogling her, she flashed her naked breasts while acting oblivious that she was so exposed. In the way his mother's breasts were so exposed, it appeared as if she was sitting there topless. As if a bear to honey, appearing from everywhere in all directions, quickly catching on that there was something sexually exciting to see below, several, voyeuristic men lined the railing of the balcony above while staring down at Jennifer's exposed tits below.

With men coming and going, several of the men walked downstairs for a closer and a better down blouse look at Jennifer's tits. Without putting a hand there to close it, leaving her blouse and bra dipping forward and open at the top, with her head down and oblivious to the voyeurs, she pretended she was busy with her Smartphone. With men walking by her and staring down her open top and bra, more than one man engaged her in conversation by asking her a question.

"Pardon me, but do you have the time?" One man asked while peering down her opened top

"Excuse me, but do you know where the watch repair stand is?" Another man asked a question just to take a longer look down her blouse and bra at her tits.

She acted oblivious to men staring at her big tits, leering at her big tits, and ogling her big tits. One by one, men filed by her while staring down her open blouse and bra. One by one, each man received a perfect down-blouse and down bra view of her big tits, her pink areolas, and her erect nipples. While he had the real thing at home, Michael imagined all of these men masturbating over seeing his mother's tits tonight.

'Wow,' thought Michael to himself while watching all of the sexual attention his mother was attracting with all of the down blouse flashing she was doing.

After flashing her tits and panties to truckers, her panties again to the tollbooth attendant and to men outside the mall, she flashed her panties to the shoe store salesman and her tits to men staring down at her and walking by her. Already a wonderful day of his mother flashing her sexy, shapely body, he couldn't wait to get her home. He couldn't wait to have sex with her. He couldn't wait to talk about all of the men she flashed during some hot pillow talk.

* * * * *

Then, ending the down blouse and down bra voyeur procession of those peeping on her tits, she stood, collected her things and was ready to leave to begin her next flashing adventure. As if they had rehearsed her exhibitionism, as if her seemingly accidental flashing was scripted, Jennifer was ready to deliberately expose even more of herself. With her son already in place by the escalator on the second level, he was ready to give her a signal as to when she should begin her ascent up the escalator.

On their way to the only store in the mall with a curtained dressing room, it was time for Jennifer to ride the escalator up to the second floor. Then, while pretending to be looking for something in her purse, she paused at the entrance of the escalator while waiting for her son to give her a signal. Four men were approaching her from behind. As soon as he signaled her with a thumbs up, she stepped on the escalator a few steps ahead of the men. She was now in perfect position to flash them her panties.

Then, when all four men were looking up at her and staring at her shapely ass as if trying to get a peek beneath her short skirt, Michael gave her a second thumbs up signal. Ready to flash her panty clad ass, she bent forward at the hips on the pretense of fixing her shoe. Perfect timing for her to bend, Michael wished he was downstairs riding the escalator up with the four men. He could only imagine the view of her ass cheeks, her sheer, white, bikini panties, and the in-between-her-legs view of her panties she was giving them. With the men elbowing one another while laughing as if they were junior high school boys, they obviously were enjoying what they were seeing.

Once off the escalator, the next stop was to try on clothes behind a partially closed curtain in the dressing room. Going from rack to rack, Jennifer picked out blouses, pants, skirts, bras, and bikinis. With her only allowed four items in the dressing room at a time, she had Michael hold the carriage with the rest of the items she had chosen while she was behind the curtain changing. It didn't take long for her to have an audience of bored and horny men standing outside of her dressing room while waiting for their wives or girlfriends.

Swiping the curtain closed quickly across the pole with a loud metal to metal noise again and again while moving in and out of the dressing room, the curtain sliding across the pole was a flashing siren attracting horny men. She closed the curtain most of the way with a practiced hand and a purposeful swipe. Yet, the action of quickly closing the curtain, caused the curtain to bunch up and catch itself at the bottom as if there was a brake on the pole. In the way of a swiped shower curtain sliding across the pole not all the way closed and always leaving an opening that must be closed with a second push, the dressing room curtain did the same thing.

Always, the fast action of closing the curtain left it open just enough for men to peep inside the dressing room and to watch her changing her clothes from the opening at the far end. With her acting oblivious to them, admiring, bored men could see her panty clad ass when trying on skirts, pants, and bikini bottoms while waiting for their wives and girlfriends to finish trying on clothes. Horny, bored men could see her bra clad breasts when trying on blouses. Sexually aroused, bored men could see her naked breasts in the mirror when trying on bras and bikini tops. Jennifer was ready to give them all a real flashing show of her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body.

Baring her bra clad breasts to the men, she tried on blouse after blouse. Then, when she needed more blouses to try on, she opened the curtain in her bra and gave her son four blouses for him to give her four more blouses. Acting oblivious to the men ogling her, as if they weren't even there watching and as if she was standing in her bedroom in her bra with her husband, she didn't even acknowledge the men with her look. Disappearing back in the dressing room, with her same practiced swipe, she quickly slid the curtain closed most of the way but not all of the way.

From all of the blouses she tried on, she finally picked two blouses to buy. Now it was time to try on skirts and pants. Still standing in front of the mirror in her bra, she removed her short skirt to flash the watching and waiting men her sheer, white, bikini panties. Now standing in front of the mirror in her underwear, she tried on skirt after skirt before trying on pants. Only, every time she removed her pants, tucking hidden thumbs in her panties, she inadvertently albeit deliberately pulled down her panties with her pants.

'Oops,' thought Michael.

As were the admiring, bored men, Michael was enjoying the sexy flashing show his mother was giving the men of her naked ass and naked pussy, men who were no longer bored while waiting for their wives and girlfriends to finish trying on clothes. She showed the collection of men standing outside of her dressing room curtain her naked ass and her naked pussy. While Michael roamed the store searching for more clothes for his mother to try on, she gave the men quite the flashing, fashion show of her underwear clad body, her topless body, and her naked body.

Still not done flashing men bits and pieces of her semi-naked and naked body, next, she tried on sweaters. Every time she removed one sweater to try on the next sweater, her bra moved up over her breasts. Tired of fixing her bra every time she removed a sweater and having to stuff her tits back inside of her bra cups, she removed her bra. Now, standing there topless, naked but for her bikini panties, she continued trying on sweaters over her naked breasts.

With the wives and girlfriends finished trying on clothes and leaving the dressing room, one group of horny, voyeur men were replaced by another group of horny, voyeur men. Jennifer tried on clothes for nearly an hour before selecting two blouses, two pants, two bras, a sweater, and another short skirt. A very successful shopping trip, not only did she flash her underwear clad, topless, and naked body to unsuspecting men but also she bought some clothes and two pair of boots too.

Flashing definitely made clothes shopping much more exciting, especially for Michael. Flashing definitely made clothes shopping much less boring, especially for all of those men who had seen Jennifer flash her panties in up-skirts, her tits in down-blouses, and her ass, tits, and pussy behind the curtain in the dressing room. Now, he couldn't wait to get his mother home. He couldn't wait to get her naked. He couldn't wait to have sex with her before having hot, pillow talk of her flashing adventure on the highway and at the mall.