Losing the House but Winning Mom 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Already stripping off her clothes, as if he was the one being flashed and she was flashing him, a sexy sight to behold, Michael's mother emerged from the bathroom wearing just her bra and panties. When seeing his mother in her panty bra, something he still had a difficult time getting used to seeing, he still couldn't believe he was allowed to see his mother in all manners of undress. A sexual fantasy come true, he still couldn't believe he had sex with his mother last night. He couldn't believe they went flashing while shopping today. Always hating to go shopping, now he couldn't wait to go again. While discussing her flashing adventures on the way to the mall and while at the mall, he hoped to have sex with his mother again tonight.

"I can't wait to talk about all the flashing I did Michael. But first I need something to eat and I need a drink, a real drink," she said. "Being that we've been out all day, how about I order us a pizza?"

When she looked down at the bulge in his pants in the way that he stared at her bra and panties, he wondered if she was going to get sausage on her pizza.

"Pizza sounds good to me, Mom, I mean, Jennifer," he said when his mother shot him a look for calling her Mom. The only place she encouraged him to call her Mom or Mother, if he'd like, was when they were in bed together having sex. I think I still have some beer left in the fridge," he said getting up to make his mother a drink, a dry, gin martini with two olives and to grab a beer for himself.

The thought of ordering pizza inspired him to imagine his mother lying on the dining room table naked. He imagined her naked body smeared with tomato sauce and covered with sausages, black olives, and extra cheese. If there was a perfect topping type of pizza that he'd like to eat, that's the kind of pizza he was hungry to eat. Forget about food and forget about eating pizza, he wanted to eat his mother. Forget about sausages, he'd like to stick his sausage in his mother's mouth before burying his sausage in her pussy.

Sexually aroused from watching her flashing so very many men, he wanted to finger her and lick her pussy while reaching up to feel her naked breasts, fondle her naked breasts, and finger her naked nipples. He wanted to listen to her tell him how she felt flashing men her panties and her tits while he made love to her pussy with his mouth. After they ate their pizza, he couldn't wait to get his mother in bed naked. He couldn't wait for her to tell him how she felt about flashing her underwear clad, topless, and naked body to so very many men.

"Being that I'm still reeling from so many men seeing my panties and my tits," she said suddenly looking sexually aroused. She paused before speaking again as if she was thinking about not saying what she was going to say next. "What if you helped me flash the pizza delivery man," she said with a dirty laugh.

She gave him a naughty look and a sexy smile. Michael looked at his mother with renewed sexual arousal.

"Really? Seriously?" He looked at his mother as if she was joking with him and teasing him but then when he saw that she wasn't, he was sexually excited over watching his mother flash the pizza delivery man. "I'd love to help you flash the pizza delivery man. Just tell me what you need me to do," he said scratching his head.

Not knowing how she'd flash the pizza delivery man, he thought about his mother answering the door wearing just a towel and dropping the towel while reaching for the pizza. Yet, fairly common, he wondered how many women flashed the pizza delivery man by deliberately dropping their towel to flash them their naked bodies. Too many towel dropping flashes to appear unintentional, he thought they'd have to think of something else. He thought about her answering the door in her bra and panty, topless, or even naked. It excited him to think of a man seeing his mother's tits, ass, and pussy up close, close enough to touch them and to feel them.

Only, this was their new neighborhood and flashing here was risky business. Not only didn't they want to be found out that they were mother and son living together as boyfriend/girlfriend and/or as husband/wife, they didn't want anyone to know that Jennifer was an exhibitionist. What they did behind closed bedroom doors wasn't anyone's business as long as they kept their sexual escapades behind closed, bedroom doors and didn't include the neighborhood as party to their flashing. Mindful of all the children that lived in the neighborhood, they needed to be discreet.

What if one of the neighbors were to see her flashing the pizza delivery man? What if the pizza delivery man told people in the neighborhood that she flashed him? The only way she could get away with flashing the pizza delivery man and not have it come back at her was to make her flash appear unintentional and accidental instead of deliberate. Difficult to pull off but dropping her towel to the male, room service attendant was something she had done many times before. Only, with her there that day and gone the next, she didn't care if her flashes appeared unintentional or deliberate.

"I'm so horny from flashing on the highway and in the mall that I'm still in the mood to flash men my body," she said.

She reached for her pocketbook to dig out her cell phone to call for pizza delivery.

"Only," he looked at her dumbfounded how she'd even go about flashing the pizza delivery man. "How would we even do that?"

She answered his question with a sexy smile before telling him the details.

"Well," she said looking at him as if she had done this before. "Pretending I had just gotten out of the shower, when I see his car coming down the cul-de-sac, I'll wait for him outside on the front porch while wearing just my towel," she said swooning with what she was obviously going to say next. "None of our neighbors can see me standing on the front porch as long as I stay close to the front door."

Suddenly, he envisioned his mother standing outside and wearing nothing but a towel that barely covered her big tits, her brown pussy, and the curve of her shapely ass.

"Okay, this sounds good so far," he looked at her while suddenly sharing her sexual excitement. "Then what?"

She gave him a devious smile that made him wonder if she had ever done this before.

"With me standing close to the door, before he arrives, you take a corner of the towel and jam it in the door jamb while closing it. Then, when he walks up the front steps with the pizza and I walk towards him and, viola, the stuck towel will pull from my body. Not immediately realizing that I'm naked, standing there naked and in shock, I'll give him a few seconds to ogle my naked, sexy body. Then, while standing there and trying to cover my nakedness with the stuck towel, I'll bang on the door trying to get inside. Then, you open the front door and I run inside as if I'm embarrassed, mortified, and totally humiliated," she said.

Michael looked at his mother as if she was already standing there naked.

"Wow! I like it," he said. "I think that will work."

She made a sexually excited face.

"I know it will work," she said with a dirty laugh. "I've done the towel drop many times before."

* * * * *

Thirty minutes after they called for pizza, Jennifer was already standing on her front porch naked but for her white, oversized, cotton towel. Michael had already jammed the corner of her towel in the front door and as soon as his mother walked towards the pizza man, he'd pull more of her towel through the tight opening of the door. As if this was a Candid Camera joke, she wouldn't be able to rewrap herself in time before the pizza delivery man saw her naked tits, her naked pussy, and her naked ass.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12