Losing the House but Winning Mom 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With you flashing so very men, I'm surprised you weren't tempted to have sex with one of more of them," he said baiting his mother to tell him more.

She gave him a sexy smile.

"I was tempted many times but rather than have sex with anyone other than your father, I'd go home and masturbate myself," she said and he believed her.

Forget about the pizza, she looked at her son as if she was ready to have sex right there.

"You're right," he said. "Rather than making your flashes appear deliberate, it's better for the man to think that he was there at the right place and in the right time.

Obviously thinking about what she was going to say next, she gave him a sexy look. He couldn't believe what she said next.

"In the way that I've flashed men, maybe for you to feel what it's like to flash someone, perhaps I can flash your cock to women sometime," she looked at him as if waiting to see his response. When he was too shocked to respond, she continued. "Would you like that?" She stepped to him to grab his cock through his pants and underwear. "Would you like me to flash your dick to unsuspecting women in the way that I flashed myself to unsuspecting men today?"

He didn't know what to say. He didn't how to answer that question. Yet, as if someone else had answered her, he heard himself answer her question.

"Yes," he said as if in a trance while imagining flashing some of his mother's hot friends and sexy neighbors his cock.

* * * * *

It wasn't until after he watched his mother flashing her panties, her cleavage, her bra, her areolas, and her nipples to unsuspecting men at the mall that he had developed a fever for watching his mother flash herself. She was such a professional flasher. Just as no one would ever suspect that they were mother and son, no one would ever suspect that she was flashing them deliberately.

Where other women would be embarrassed, humiliated, mortified, and ashamed for someone to see something they shouldn't see of her, pretending her flashes were unintentional instead of deliberate, she acted oblivious to the stares of men. She pretended not to notice them looking, leering, and staring at all that she was showing and all that they were seeing. With her obviously acting as if her flashes were serendipitous surprises whenever she was flashing men, she obviously enjoyed flashing bits and pieces of her hot body to unsuspecting men. With her evidently knowing what she wanted to show them was what they wanted to see, she apparently enjoyed showing men what she wanted them to see of her beautiful body.

He loved seeing the looks on men's faces when seeing something of his mother than they shouldn't be seeing. With them only looking but not being able to touch, after his mother confessed to wanting to blow and/or fuck the pizza delivery man, he knew the next progression from flashing was watching his mother having sex with another man. Just as his father wanted to do with his mother and she refused, now that she was more sexual and into flashing again, he wondered if she'd participate in the swinging lifestyle with him.

Only, as sexually exciting as he imagined it would be to watch her having sex with another man, talking about doing something and actually doing something were two separate things. Uncharted ground, he didn't know if his mother would have sex with anyone else but with him. Not wanting to rock the boat and ruin the sexual relationship they were now enjoying, maybe he shouldn't push the envelope by mentioning them participating in the swinging lifestyle. Moreover, as sexually excited as he imagined he'd be having sex with other women, just as he didn't know if his mother would have sex with other men, he didn't know if his mother would want him to have sex with anyone but with her.

It wasn't until after he watched his mother flashing her semi-naked and naked body to unsuspecting men on the highway and at that mall that he envied all of the sexual attention she received from unsuspecting men. If only in the way she had men wrapped around her finger by showing them her panties, her cleavage, her bra, her nipples, and her areolas, he envied her ability to so control the opposite sex. Wishing he could receive the same amount of sexual attention from women, he only wished he could so control women in the way she so controlled men by merely flashing them bits and pieces of her hot, sexy body. With him now so very horny, it wasn't until he watched his mother flash the pizza delivery man that the feverish thought of flashing unsuspecting women his cock took hold of him.

* * * * *

Maybe there was something in the water. Maybe there was something in the air. Maybe there was something in the added hormones in the milk. Maybe there was some hormonal chemical in the processed foods that he ate but he didn't think about flashing unsuspecting women his penis until his mother flashed unsuspecting men her ass, her pussy, and her tits. He never thought about flashing unsuspecting women his cock until his mother mentioned flashing his cock to unsuspecting women.

Surprising women by flashing them, he never thought about flashing unsuspecting women his cock until he watched his mother flash unsuspecting men her panties, her cleavage, her bra, her nipples, and her areolas. Now, especially after she volunteered to help him flash unsuspecting women his cock, as if catching a contagious, flashing disease, he was thinking more about flashing women in the way his mother had flashed men. While imagining the shocked expressions on their faces, imagining himself flashing women his prick, like mother like son, he thought more about flashing himself to women.

Now instead of just thinking about flashing women as a sexual fantasy, he was thinking how to flash his cock without being arrested and without having his name added to the sex registry list as his new reality. It was one thing for women to flash their naked bodies to men but it was something else entirely for men to flash their naked bodies to women. In the way it was acceptable behavior for women to be exposing themselves to men, it wasn't as acceptable behavior for men to be exposing themselves to women.

In the way he saw how it sexually aroused his mother to flash bits and pieces of her semi-naked and naked body to men, it sexually aroused him to watch her flash bits and pieces of her semi-naked and naked body to men. Now, thinking about doing some flashing himself, the thought of exposing his cock to women sexually aroused him. In the way he saw the looks on men's faces when seeing all that his mother freely and willingly showed them of her sexy, shapely body, he'd like to see the looks on women's faces when flashing them his cock.

'Oh, my God, if only I could, I would,' he thought.

Daring them to look and not turn away, in the way that men stare, leer, and ogle women, he wondered if women would stare, leer, and ogle him. He wondered if they'd look or if they'd turn away. More than just flashing them, he'd like to masturbate himself in front of women. He'd love for women to masturbate him. He'd love to cum for women. He'd love for women to suck him and allow him to cum in their mouths. With women taking their cocks in their mouths to suck them, how hot must it be to be a CFNM stripper?

Only and unfortunately, most women don't react to seeing a man's penis in the same way that most men react to seeing women's asses, pussies, and tits. Unless when they were with their one, special someone, most women are more about romance, love, marriage, and babies than they are about men's flaccid cocks, erect penises, and sex. In the way that most men are sexually excited to see what they shouldn't see of a woman, most women are mortified to see what they shouldn't see of a man, namely his penis whether flaccid or erect. Most women have no inclination to see any man's cock who's not their boyfriend, their lover, or their husband. Most women would rather flash a man, whether deliberately or unintentionally than to have a man flash them deliberately or unintentionally.

Yet, if they were to be flashed by a man, the only man the average woman would be interested in seeing is their boyfriend, their husband, and/or their lover. Yet, if they were to be flashed by a man who wasn't their boyfriend, husband, and/or lover, the only way the average woman would be interested in seeing a man's cock was if they saw his cock in an unintentional flash. The only way the average woman would be interested in seeing a man's cock is if they saw his prick without the man knowing that he was so exposed. The only way the average woman would be interested in seeing a man's cock is if the man didn't know they were looking and didn't catch them looking. The only way the average woman would be interested in seeing a man's cock is if she was with a group of other women while at a CFNM strip club.

In the way that women are free to show their sexy semi-naked and naked body to admiring, appreciative, and horny men, unless they're at a CFNM strip club, women weren't as interested in seeing men's naked pricks. In the way that women are deemed sexy when flashing men, men are deemed perverted when flashing women. Nonetheless, leaving the thought of flashing his cock to unsuspecting women in the back of his mind, he didn't think any more about flashing his prick until his mother mentioned she was hosting a lingerie party for one of her friends.

'Huh? What? A lingerie part? Is that what she just said? Seriously? Are you kidding me? Oh, my God, how hot is that? He'd love to be a fly on the wall for that party,' he thought.

As if a sign from God, what better time would it be to flash his cock to a bunch of sexy, drunken women, while in their underwear? Only, thinking about flashing women his cock is one thing, actually flashing women his cock is something else entirely. How in the Hell would he even do it without making himself look perversely perverted? He couldn't just pull out his dick and flash someone. Somehow and someway, in the way that his mother was expert at doing, he'd have to make his flash appear unintentional. Unless he was caught coming out of the shower without the modesty of a towel, it was so much easier for a woman to flash a man than it was for a man to flash a woman.

Still, his cock hardened with the thought of seeing women modeling their sexy bras and panties. He'd love to see a bunch of older, inebriated women, women his mother's age, who were hopefully as sexually horny as was his mother, parading around in their underwear. How hot would that be to see women he didn't know and had never even met before standing in his living room in their sexy, low cut bras, French bikini panties, and short, low cut, sheer, and nearly see-through nightgowns?

'Oh, my God, now there's a party he'd like to be invited to attend,' he thought.

If only he could, he would. Only, knowing the party was for women only, he'd never be allowed to stay to watch the lingerie show. He'd make them feel uncomfortable with all his staring, leering, gawking, and ogling of their nearly naked bodies. If there was a time to set up a hidden video camera somewhere in his house, this was the time to do that. He'd love to watch the hidden camera recording all of the sexy action on his computer in his room while masturbating himself as the lingerie show going on downstairs.

Yet, not knowing if she was joking or serious, he didn't think anymore of flashing his cock to women until his mother again mentioned flashing him to women who'd appreciate seeing his cock and/or him naked. He didn't think any more of flashing women his cock and/or his naked body until his mother again mentioned deliberately flashing him to some of her select and slutty friends and sexy neighbors at the lingerie party. Now sexually excited, he'd love to see the reactions of women he had never met seeing his naked cock.

He wondered how his mother would go about flashing women his cock. If anyone would know how to flash him, she would. When seeing his cock whether making the flash appear unintentional of deliberate, he wondered if they'd look or look away. He wondered if they'd touch it, stroke it, and/or suck it. Moreover, he wondered if his mother would allow him to have sex with her slutty friends and sexy neighbors. No matter if she allowed him to have sex with them on not, just the thought of flashing them his flaccid or erect prick was so very sexually exciting.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12