Lost and Forgotten Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To Missouri Smith!" Dworkin said raising his glass.

The entire bar raised their drinks to the legend. I hated lying but I was protecting his memory. The good time was ruined when a familiar figure appeared. I greeted him with his name.

"Hey Jimmy." I said as nonchalant as I could.

"He wants to see you." Jimmy replied with no emotion in his voice. "Let's go."

"I'm busy." I said, and the others looked at me like I had a death wish.

"I said... let's go." Jimmy repeated and placed his hand on my shoulder. Instinct took over and I grabbed his hand and placed my thumb on one of the pressure points located on the back of his hand. I pushed hard and watched him shriek in pain. "Stop!" He roared.

"Go away Jimmy." I said and released him.

"He won't be happy." He said rubbing his hand.

"That falls under the category of not my problem." I growled.

The table had fallen silent and I shook off the mental chill. I apologized but mom just smiled, and I knew we were okay. The damage was done though. The three of us planned on returning to the hotel. It was a short walk, but we never got there. The limo pulled up next to us and the rear window silently slid down. The Old Man was in the back.

"Get in." He called out.

"Give me a reason." I called back.

"I will give you the ring of Missouri Smith if you come to my house and speak to me."

"Let me ask them if it is worth it." I replied.

The Limo stopped, and I turned to face mom and Jynx. I asked them what they thought. Mom said that they were too many people on the street watching. If we went we should be safe. Jynx agreed and believed it would be crazy for him to harm us with so many witnesses. I accepted and the three of us climbed into the back of the limo.

"You hurt Jimmy." Wallenstein stated with a subtle smile. "You got balls of steel boy."

"If you say so. What do you want?" I asked ignoring the civilities.

"You don't like me. Why?" The Old Man asked sneering his fierce gray eyes locked on me.

"I hate a bully. I hate someone that thinks money makes right." I said taking out my cellphone. The satellite scan had finally compiled and was available. "If those payments prove to be true you have a lot of explaining to do." I stated noting his knuckles going white as he gripped his walking stick hard. "Ooh, a mountain lake... and what looks like a house near its shore. Why did he send this to me?"

"How?" Wallenstein gasped the color draining from his face.

"Looks like a satellite feed to me. GunDancer must be seriously connected." I said casually even though my guts were tied in knots. I had to play out the game that Jacen began. "Interesting. Who would build a big old house on public lands?"

"Why are you here?" The Old Man growled through clenched teeth.

"I am researching a book on the death of the Flying Scotsman. I am just a little old history teacher."

"I know that. You are a nobody. No police record. No military records." He said as he mastered his anger. "Who is this GunDancer?"

"My guess is that he is a computer hacker. If he got into bank records he must be talented. Who knows what other online records he might find." I offered.

"We are here sir." Jimmy announced. "Home."

The mansion was impressive. It must have at least a hundred rooms. The structure mirrored its owner. It was big, impressive, and in your face. Jimmy helped the old man out of the car and into the house. We followed behind and stopped just inside the threshold. We gawked at the display of wealth. It bordered on the obscene. For one family to have so much and used that same wealth to influence the sheriff and others. I felt sick inside.

"Impressive isn't it." Wallenstein declared with a smile on his lips. "Come into my office so we can speak. The women can stay out here."

"Like hell we will," Mom growled.

"We can all sit and chat." I offered, and he reluctantly agreed.

Each room we passed through seemed more extravagant than the last. The floors were of the finest marble and the walls covered with the most expensive wood that money could buy. There were treasures from all over the world giving the mansion more of a museum feel than that of a home. Though he was obviously in pain the Old Man endured it, so we would be impressed by his display of wealth. We eventually settled in his office to have a little chat. He offered us a drink, but I declined for all of us.

"Straight to it then," Wallenstein grimly smiled. "My gut tells me that you are connected to this hacker somehow. You are far too stupid to be GunDancer but I think you know him. Your education backs up your claim and I checked on your employment with St. Sebastian's. The principal gave you a sparkling review by the way."

"I think he was in the bar. While I was at the hotel with the other panelists he watched everything unfold live on the big screen. He probably hacked your bank accounts weeks ago just to expose you when there would be a bigger audience. Chances are he is long gone by now. That is my assessment." I said my eyes fixed on his.

"I never noticed it until now. Your eyes are different colors. I think you are right. He planned this meticulously, but he is still in town. The sheriff informs me no one left town after the meeting. That son of a bitch is still here. As promised," he said pointing his hand trembling terribly. "That small dark wooden box. I always pay my debts."

I stood and picked up the box. It was a little heavier than I anticipated. The wood had a dark rich luster and the grains were lovingly displayed. I opened the box and took out the ring inside. It was topped with a crest and fashioned of what I took for silver at first. It was too heavy for silver. It had to be platinum. I took a closer look at the crest and it was quite unusual. I was familiar with the symbol of the All-Seeing Eye but this one was different. Instead of being framed by a triangle or pyramid this one was warded around with three swords. It was an intriguing symbol and if this did indeed belong to Missouri Smith added another avenue of exploration in the future. The Old Man provided a certificate of authenticity and when I thought about it Wallenstein would never accept a fake or pass one off on someone. His reputation meant too much to him.

"If the hacker contacts you I want to know." Wallenstein said with a voice filled with venom.

"I doubt he's that stupid, but I don't see why not." I agreed and that pleased the Old Man.

"Good. We are done here. Enjoy your trophy Mr. Morgenstern perhaps it will lead down a road of adventure and excitement."

Jimmy appeared and seeing his boss smiling relaxed and led us back to the waiting limousine. The drive back began uneventfully, and I let mom and Jynx look at the ring. Jimmy changed all that when he told us how Wallenstein had acquired it, the ring I mean.

"He showed up and camped out along the wall of the mansion. It was two years ago. He was so filthy, but I noticed the signs. He was a vet a soldier like me. He never said a word, but I brought food out to him because it was all I could do. I slipped him some cash to get a room and a shower. The next day he was gone, but returned the next day washed up and in clean clothes. It went on for a solid month. Everything changed when the first snow fell. Mr. Wallenstein had him come inside. He wasn't upset or even concerned about the man's wellbeing. He just wanted to know why he was camped outside the wall. The man told him he had something of great value he wanted to sell. He drew the design on the ring and that was it. Mr. Wallenstein made a phone call and the next day he had the man back in his office and offered him enough money for him to live out a reasonable existence for the rest of his life. The man retrieved the ring and left with a boatload of cash. I never learned his name or where he went. Mr. Wallenstein got the story out of the man of where he had found it. It was enough for him. He verified the man's story and received that certificate a week later. I thought you should know. He doesn't part with his treasures very often. Oh, no hard feelings on putting me down. I was rude, and I apologize."

"Thanks Jimmy," I said. "Apology accepted."

"Here's your stop Mr. Morgenstern." Jimmy announced as the car came to a halt. "Have a nice night. Ladies."

I opened the door and helped mom and Jynx out of the limo. We strolled into the hotel. The place was in an uproar. The sheriff was face to face with several business owners including Simone. No one was shouting but all of them were obviously pissed off. They were calling for his resignation. There were heated words on both sides until the distinctive sound of helicopter blades could be heard outside. Everyone, including us, filed outside and stared at the black military chopper that was heading for the mountain.

"That's where the lake is." I whispered in mom's ear.

"Lake? What is the significance of a mountain lake?" She asked in a hushed voice.

"Plenty." I said and explained all about the house built on public land. "Here, take a look." I continued as I showed her the satellite image of the lake and the house next to it. "Wallenstein hid all the roads leading to it and pulled strings to keep aircraft away from the mountain. I think GunDancer sent these images to the Governor, Secretary of the Interior, and other relatable officials. They are interested it appears."

"He is going to shit bricks." The Sheriff cursed as the tactical light on the chopper came alive and panned the forest below it. "How do they even know?"

I kept silent and grinned when I imagined Wallenstein losing his shit when he heard the chopper and then howled when he saw where it was headed. I was hungry, and I went inside to get to get a bite to eat. I took out the ring as I crossed into the dining area and slipped in on my hand. It was a good fit. I slipped the box into my pocket and filled a plate. I was alone as I sat and ate a late lunch. Jynx and mom eventually joined me, and I happily sipped my coffee while they ate. We chatted about the possible outcomes of the discovery of the lake and the house beside it.

"That didn't take long," I commented. A few seconds later my phone rang. "Hello."

"Hi." A feminine voice replied. "What do you think of my work?"

"Jacen?"

"Yeah. I've noticed that you prefer the company of human females. I hope you don't mind." She said with a very subtle comical lilt in her voice.

"I don't mind at all. What did you do?" I asked.

Jacen explained how 'she' had analyzed the power and political structure and found the most effective men to contact. She knew the satellite footage would get the most activity with the least amount of fuss. She hid the identity of the whistle blower behind a veil of supposed federal protection. A simple photo could be ignored but actual satellite images couldn't be. If they had access to something like that they had to be important. Jacen had guessed correctly. While the helicopter surveyed the mountain a vehicle with ground troops waited outside the Wallenstein estate. The second vehicle had arrived in town and taken the sheriff into custody for questioning on charges of corruption as well as a host of other offences. The bank statements hadn't gone unnoticed. The agents had requested and received a warrant to verify those documents. The rest would involve the legal system and federal charges since it involved public land held in trust by the federal government.

Jacen hung up and I filled Jynx and mom in on what was transpiring. I didn't tell them who had called only the nature of the call. I hinted that the person might be a journalist. On the bright side my work on uncovering the Flying Scotsman would be a low-key affair while everyone focused on the other events unfolding around them. The ladies finished their meal and were both ready for dessert. I asked them what they were hungry for and I felt someone's foot rub against my groin. When I started getting up mom shook her head and told me to sit and take my medicine. I never had anyone do this before. Mom's toes were quite nimble and talented. All was going well until a female agent approached our table and flashed her identification.

"May I sit and ask you a few questions?" She asked, and I gestured for her to sit next to me.

"What can I do for you agent..."

"Special Agent Rodriguez," she said sniffing the air. "But you can call me Diana. MMMM, something smells good!"

"Maybe it's the coffee?" I offered as I held up my mug and she sniffed the contents and then my hand.

"It is you. Is that your cologne? I need to get my husband some of that." Diana practically purred. "That is really nice. Oh, sorry... can I ask you some questions?"

"Fire away," I said as normal as I could. Mom's toes were still at work on my cock. "Happily married?"

"Very." She said as she took out her notepad. "I understand you were on the panel when the bank statements were projected on the blackboard."

"Smartboard," I corrected her. "And yes, I was one of seven people up front."

"What can you tell me about the panel?" She asked as I noticed the telltale signs of pheromone intoxication she was displaying. "My mouth is dry."

"Here, take my water. I haven't drunk from it." I offered as I handed her the glass. "There is a three-day festival in town. It is a gathering of Missouri Smith fans. The panel was about an author announcing the publication of her novel on one of his adventures. The rest of us were talking about our collections and such."

"I grew up on my grandpa telling me stories about him. I never knew there were still fans. Do you remember anything about the financial details projected on the board?"

"You mean like the bank account numbers or dollar amounts transferred from Wallenstein's accounts to that of the Sheriff."

"Yeah." She said smiling. "Most people have a limited head for numbers and remembering them."

"The total amounts the Sheriff allegedly received was nearly a quarter of a million dollars." I told her and then listed off the five accounts Wallenstein used and the one bank account the Sheriff had. "There were other regular amounts, but I have no idea who the recipients are."

"That is very impressive. What kind of amounts are we talking about?" She asked as she chewed her lower lip. I listed the six line items I remembered seeing and their amounts. "I think that'll be enough for now."

I gave her my room number and told her if she needed anything else to feel free to contact me. Diana left, and I glared at my mom for continuing to tease me while the agent questioned me. She fired back about giving her the room number. Jynx remained silent and just smiled as we decided it was time to return to the room and have dessert.

"Got it," Jynx said as she stood. "Dessert is code name for sex." She announced a little too loud.

"Jeez Jynx," I replied as I stood and adjusted my erection in my jeans. "Aw hell." I groaned as I locked eyes with Agent Rodriguez. She was looking at me and smiled when she saw me adjusting my cock.

"You think she'll knock?" Mom giggled. "I know that look."

"Make room for three," Jynx added.

The worst part is that we had to walk passed Diana and Simone who she was interviewing. I gazed at the two of them as we walked by. I overheard Simone talking and the subject was not the panel or money related.

"He's a real sweetie." Simone said. "Stamina to spare too. Hi John."

"Simone. Diana." I responded as we headed for the stairs.

"I'll have my dessert later." Diana purred.

The pair laughed but I could tell the agent was serious about how hungry she was. I was going to pound the hell out of Mom and Jynx. That was a promise. I already had the key in my hand when we arrived. The three of us stepped in and the first thing that caught my eye was mom's two large suitcases. For a woman only staying for a long weekend she brought a ton of clothes. The ladies went directly to the bathroom and closed the door behind them. I kicked off my shoes, stripped out of my clothes and sat on bed waiting for them to make an entrance. It took a few minutes, but it was worth the wait. Jynx appeared first wearing a short tight sweater dress. The bottom of it barely, and I do mean barely, covered her curvaceous ass. She strutted to the foot of the bed, turned around and bent over. Her body moved as slow as she was able. I watched her ass cheeks appear inch by inch until the glory of her full moon was revealed.

"Tonight, is about making you climax." Jynx declared with a hungry look in her eyes.

The bathroom door opened, and mom strolled out. She was sporting a black mesh body suit that revealed much and along with the butt floss hid key elements from my gaze. Each of them crawled onto the bed and sat on either side of me. It began with a kiss. While I kissed mom or Meghan as she preferred when we had another person present Jynx kissed my neck and nibbled my ear. I switched back and forth until we couldn't stand it any longer. Meghan called dibs on my cock so while she went down on me Jynx stood on the bed and offered a tempting target. I lapped at her pussy and cupped those gorgeous ass cheeks of hers to hold onto her. Meghan wasn't holding back and was double fisting my erection while her tongue lashed and licked the sensitive head. I buried my tongue between Jynx's labia and tried to see how deep it could go.

"Damn John," Jynx cursed as she ground her hips against my face. "I love that tongue cock of yours!"

I couldn't cry out when I came since Jynx seemed to have a death grip on the back of my head. I only learned afterwards that she had climaxed when I had. She helped Meghan lick me clean and while I recuperated I got Meghan ready for the first of several poundings tonight. I dipped into the techniques passed onto me by the experiment in genetic memory. It took a few seconds to determine which were simply ones that would give pleasure from those that overwhelmed the body altogether.

"What is that look for?" Meghan asked.

"I am drawing on ancient wisdom. How does this feel?" I said as I took my thumb and placed it over a nerve bundle and gently pressed before making a circular motion.

"It feels funny," she whimpered before her body shivered and then shook. "Don't stop! Oh god... so good!"

"Me next," Jynx giggled as she knelt next to Meghan. "Look at her face."

Meghan's hips bucked as she climaxed. I stopped and let her recover. Her expression was one of blissful serenity. I decided to keep that little jewel in my repertoire. Since Jynx was so eager I tried out a second technique and it proved nearly too much for her. I never thought of sex being weaponized but after her reaction and the way her body lost control I knew better. I wondered if spies of this era were taught such techniques. I tried apologizing but she weakly waved off my attempt.

"No regrets," she whispered.

"At this rate I'll have to take things into my own hands." I muttered.

"Like hell you will!" Meghan growled as she got into a kneeling position. "I am yours." She professed as she thrust her ass up into the air and lowered her head.

"Since you put it that way." I replied. "I'll just have to pound you into the floor."

"If you can." Meghan fired back with challenge in her eyes.

That was the beginning of a long night. Mom and Jynx pushed me to my limits and I rewarded them for it. As they lay sleeping on the bed I looked out the window. It was this view that Missouri found so appealing. It was so important that there were post cards with this image on them. There were no less than four books theorizing what this view represented. I think the secret was simply this. It is a lovely view of the mountains. His life had been overthought enough. I relaxed and as my body recharged I savored the scenery. My recovery time was improving. When I was first exposed to Project Foreshadow a night of heavy fucking would have required four hours of sleep or meditation. It was down to thirty minutes now. I felt that one day soon it would be a matter of moments to recuperate. I did like these quiet moments. My head was clear of the daily clutter and oh what a day it had been.

123456...8