Lost & Found Ch. 06 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, Mrs. Anderson, I do believe you're naked!" he murmured, following it up with a swift kiss, and hearing once more that soft, throaty chuckle.

"Why Mr. Anderson, I do believe I am! Have you any idea what I should do next?" she purred, unbuttoning his shirt as he pulled his tie off. His jacket slid to the floor, followed shortly by his shirt, and then he felt her hands on his belt even as she squeezed him, making him hiss with pleasure.

"What's the rush, baby, we have all night, and we have guests...!" he murmured in her ear, nibbling her earlobe at the same time, making her moan softly.

"I know, baby," she whispered back, "but I've been off birth control for a month now, and now's my fertile time; I'm ovulating right now, baby, so if you wanna make that baby we talked about, now's a real good time!"

As soon as she said that, she felt him grow even harder; his cock actually pulsed in her hands.

"I guess you like the idea too, baby, so what are we waiting for?" she grinned.

Joey grinned as he fondled her, kissing her again and again as he piloted her towards the bed, seen a little more clearly now that his eyes had adjusted to the dimness, to finally feel the yielding edge against his thigh in the darkness. Luna squeezed him again, making him kiss her even harder, his hands digging into her soft cheeks as he pulled her against him. They slid under the covers without releasing each other, their thoughts on only one thing. When he would have kissed his way down her belly, to lap and tease her soft flesh, she stopped him.

"No baby, it's OK; I've been thinking about this all day, I don't need anythin' but you right now; make a baby in me, husband of mine!"

Their mutual hiss of satisfaction was all that broke the silence in the room as Joey slowly slid into his new bride. Luna gasped and shuddered under him as the erotic thrill of making love to her husband for the first time threatened to overwhelm her. Sharp thrills radiated out from her center, warming and caressing her entire body as her darling Joey slowly, lovingly made love to her. Each thrust inside her reminded her how much he loved and wanted her, and that thought alone kept her hovering on the edge of orgasm, feeling her climax building inside her as they moved together, their bodies sleek and perfectly in tune with each other, their every thought echoed and doubled as their minds and emotions entwined.

Joey realized he could see her, her eyes glinting dark and mysterious in the darkened room, and she could see him now, They kissed, the kiss adding one more erotic dimension to their lovemaking as their bodies began to pulse and tremble with the approach of their mutual climax. Faster and even more fluidly they moved together, until:

"Oh God, Joey, oh my God , yess, ohhh!" she cried, sobbing against him even as the golden fire mounted through him, blasting its way up his spine and flowing into every nerve and sinew, yet another perfect moment as he hung, motionless, his body so perfectly melded with his wife that they were, to all intents and purposes, one being, one creature. They floated in a haze of pleasure and fulfilment as his body filled hers, his seed pouring into her fertile womb, making the child they had promised each other.

The moment passed and Joey let himself swim back to reality, to feel the pressure of the bed beneath him, the warmth of his wife's body enfolding him, the feel of her lips against his as they returned to reality and the now. Joey realized his heart was thumping like a trip-hammer, and, fluttering against his heart, Luna's heart racing as she too recovered from the truly heart-stopping, cataclysmic mutual orgasm brought on by the knowledge of why they did this now.

Joey rolled onto his back, taking Luna with him, to hold her against him, feeling her heart slow and her breathing normalize as the after-effects of that raging storm died away. After a few minutes of almost slumber, post-coital tiredness trying to claim them both, Joey shook himself awake.

"Come on, Mrs. Anderson, we have a wedding reception to attend! What will our guests think if we spend the rest of the evening in here?"

He felt her lips curve against his chest as she smiled.

"They'll think we're doing exactly what we just did! And if you like, we can do it again, just to make sure...?" she insinuated slyly, making him laugh out loud.

"You'll be the death of me, Mrs. Anderson! Come on, if we don't show our faces soon, Mom, Aunt Kat, Gramma and Casey are gonna scalp us both, so put your dancing shoes on, I feel like doin' a li'l Western Swing with my new wife, yessir!"

As he helped her on with her dress, something a little more suitable for dancing, she stopped him, locking her gaze with his.

"Do you think we did it, baby, did we make a baby tonight?"

Joey pulled her hair out so he could finish zipping her up.

"I think we did just fine, baby, I really think we did!"

*

Joey looked up from where he was finishing lashing the sails ahull, sails and helm lashed securely to the lee side, watching the setting sun striking bright gold glints off Luna's hair, and wondering again how such a beautiful girl came to be his. She sensed his scrutiny, and turned to smile at him.

"Supper in five, baby. Better eat something, it's been a long day."

"Two minutes, babe, I promise, just let me finish this."

With the sails now fully furled, and the mooring secure, the boat, a newly refurbished and extensively modified 44-foot St Francis catamaran christened 'Lady Sunset', rocked in the light swell inside the sheltered marina at Sausalito, so Joey felt he could take time off and relax with his wife. Luna had made his favorite sandwiches, and there was a chilled bottle of Zinfandel to make their supper complete. And so they watched the sun go down as they ate, happy in each other's company. Luna leaned back against him as she nibbled her sandwich, but drank only a very small glass of the wine.

"I wish we could have brought Joe; a trip like this would have been so nice for him." she murmured, and Joey stroked her hair as he nodded.

"Yeah, I know what you mean, but he's still too small to go clambering around on a boat, and the gap on those rails is just too big. He'd fall overboard; it's safer to wait until he's older, he's like greased lightning; I don't know how you keep up with him!"

Luna sighed and stretched, standing up to stretch again, and yawn luxuriously.

"Me for bed, baby, can you clear up, please?" she yawned, and as she yawned again, Joey slid his hands around her midsection, joyfully caressing her baby-bump. As he held her against him, his hands absently rubbing her belly, and his face buried in her fragrant hair, inhaling her scent, he suddenly realized he'd been here before; the moment of déjà vu electrified him, and then he remembered; that first night back in Springfield, all those months ago; this was his dream, only now it was no dream; now it was real.

Luna had felt him stiffen momentarily, and she turned to look at him.

"Something wrong, baby?" she asked, and Joey smiled, a little sadly, a little wistfully, but also happier than he knew how to express. His arms tightened about Luna, hugging his pregnant wife to him.

"No baby, everything's right; in fact, everything's perfect. Let's go below."

1...345678