Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I saw his fully erect cock... "I'm surprised you're rip roaring hard already. I figured I might have my work cut out for me after yesterday. Don't tell me the thoughts of having sex with Nancy might have something to do with it."

"You know me too well."

"Of course I do after all these years. Not that I blame you about Nancy."

"Listen to you. While I might be wrong, with the way it showed in your face when I mentioned about them entertaining the idea of wife-swapping, I'm willing to bet with your new found love of other women you were more pleased to hear it because of Nancy than any thoughts of having sex with Walter. And in case you don't know it, it's easy to surmise she fancies you too."

"You're crazy, or imagining things."

"No I'm not from the way I've seen her look at you when you two are together. Very admiringly, and then some. You have to be blind not to notice it."

Unknowing to Jim, he just reinforced my decision to get to know Nancy better. Then without commenting further about her, I spread Jim's legs apart and went straight for his cock.

Normally I begin my blow jobs by licking all along Jim's smooth cock shaft, and then very teasingly I'll tongue and suck just his cockhead at first. But since he seemed raring to go, I slid my wide open mouth directly down and over his very swollen dick until it started to enter my throat. Soon as it did, I backed off about four inches and after tightly wrapping my lips around it, proceeded to suck it while all but fucking it with my mouth. Up and down leisurely at first, while sucking so hard my cheeks felt like they were going to implode.

Gradually as I increased my up and down bobbing motion, I ever so slightly took more of his long cock in my mouth until it started bumping against my uvula, and caused me to secrete more saliva than I already was. And in spite of how hard I was sucking his cock, it was all but gushing out my mouth every time I plunged down on it. I must have looked like a rabid animal from all the saliva I could feel streaming out the corners of my mouth and down my chin.

With the way Jim loves hearing me moan from the enjoyment I get from sucking his cock, I added a bit more emphasis to it for his listening pleasure. The only time I moan more other than from being fucked anally, is when going down on someone's pussy. Something I've developed a love for more than sucking cock.

The more I thought about it as I sucked Jim's dick, I have this "thing" for performing oral sex. Nothing gives more personal satisfaction than bringing someone to an orgasm by using my mouth and tongue. And the more intense it is for them, the more gratification I get from it. I've even orgasmed from it.

Wasn't long before Jim's moaning became louder and more repetitious than mine. Next thing I knew his cock began to swell even more. Sensing it wouldn't be long before he ejaculated, I picked up the pace and even let his cockhead enter my throat occasionally.

Jim eventually gripped the edge of the hot tub on each side of him so hard his knuckles turned white. Then as he began thrusting his groin towards me... "I'm going to cum Lacey, so whatever you do, don't pause or stop for any reason."

I knew well enough not to without him telling me, but gave his hips, which I was holding, a gentle squeeze as a way to say not to worry and he was good to go.

While I've learned to suppress my gag reflex, I'm still not the best when it comes to entirely deepthroating Jim's eight inch dick. As long as it is, it's always been a struggle to take it all down my throat as hard as I've tried. But after the remark about being the best cock sucker known to mankind I was determined to do so for once so he could cum directly down my throat instead of in my mouth like he usually does. Maybe not the entire cumload, but at least some of it.

Suddenly I felt his cock swell just a bit more and it felt as hard in my mouth as it ever has. Figuring the inevitable was about to happen, I took a deep breath through my nose before plunging down on it as far as humanly possible.

With my nose and lips all but embedded in his pubic hair, and every fraction of an inch of his long dick buried in my mouth, he let loose with a loud grunt as his cock pulsated and the first load of cum shot straight into my throat. It was followed by two more cum shots with nearly as much force before I backed off to take the remaining cum loads in my mouth. A good six cum shots in total, and although the last three were smaller, it was still a big cumload for Jim. Especially at his age and when considering the number of times he ejaculated yesterday.

As distasteful as semen usually is, it's still an incredible experience to take a cumload in your mouth when you suck cock. For me, it would almost be counterproductive not to do so. Especially if you enjoy performing fellatio as much as I do.

Even if I hadn't developed the ability to block from my mind the unpleasant taste of semen; once I made what I consider to be a very personal decision to suck someone's cock, I wouldn't hesitate to let them cum in my mouth. Not only do I find it rewarding, I believe it's the same for whoever's cock I'm willing to suck. Same with another woman who unloads her lady cum in my mouth from going down on her.

For me there's nothing more personal when it comes to sex than performing oral sex, which includes anilingus. Not intercourse, be it vaginal or anal.

I always chuckle when I read or hear that giving someone a blow job isn't sex. "It wasn't as though I let him fuck me. It was just a blow job." Or as Bill Clinton so infamously said, "I never had sex with that woman." and actually believed Monica Lewinsky giving him a blow job wasn't considered as having "sex" with her. Give me a break.

I never understood where the stupid notion came from that intercourse is more personal than oral sex. Or the outlandish notion that oral sex isn't even considered sex by some. When you think about it, you can't get more sexually intimate with someone than by taking their prick in your mouth. Or using your mouth and tongue to eat out someone's cunt.

Sorry about going off on a tangent, but for me, the most personal decision you can make in regards to sex is whether to suck someone's cock, or go down on their pussy. It's why if I choose to do so, which I never do lightly, it'll be the best oral sex I can possibly perform. Along with them cumming in my mouth if they so desire. Be it a man or a woman. Now back to the conclusion of this installment.

As soon as Jim finished unloading in my mouth, I released his cock before opening my mouth to show him the "fruits of my labor". I then kissed him along with using my tongue to shovel his creamy man juice into his mouth. All of which he happily accepted as he always has.

After we finished kissing... "Now whatever you do, don't over cook my steak like you did last time or that's the last blow job you'll ever get from me."

12