Lost Empire Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,214 Followers

"Where in the hell am I," asked the bewildered man, looking around he saw a human shape in the darkness. "Who's there?" Derrick moved forward a slight smirk on his face, "Commander?" the man said his mouth hanging open, "uh... is this yours?" He asked.

"Yes it is, Corporal." Derrick said trying to hide a smile when the man snapped to attention. "Relax, I have come to offer you a job, though," Derrick paused looking the man up and down hid dirty clothes shabby hair and full beard. "It will depend upon three conditions."

"Hell! Only three?! Count me in I ... wait a minute what conditions?" The smiling man stated.

"Well...," Derrick started, "First off we get you cleaned up and looking more human."

"Ok that's no problem. The second?" The man said eyeing Derrick closely.

"You accept the treatment for your PTSD that I can provide." Derrick said. Kimison stood there and started to laugh.

"Not sure if you know this commander but there is no treatment, though one day who knows?" Kimison said as he continued to laugh 'til he caught sight of Derrick's face. "Shit! You're serious aren't you? Look I know you think you are..."

"Shut up Kimison and give me a yes or no answer. I have a treatment, it works and it's yours that's the deal. So yes or no? Simple." Derrick told the man a deadly serious look on his face the whole time.

"Christ you're really serious! Hell YES! Plus if it gets me out of that hell hole, then I'm in!" Laughing the man saluted Derrick then did a little dance. Well he was dancing 'til he saw Shelby. Dropping to his knees he could only stare, "Dear god in heaven, I'm not quite ready to go just yet but thank you for the lovely vision of heaven."

Shelby's eyes opened wide looking at the man, "I am not a part of heaven sir." she told the man.

"You sure?" Kimison said causing Shelby to giggle, "Cause you look like I would imagine the angels would!" Causing Shelby to giggle even harder and Derrick to roll his eyes.

"Derrick we are receiving a message from the transport. The captain seems to be using some very colorful words." Shelby reported.

"Oh yeah that would be old fuzzy face Benson. You remember him don't you commander? We beat his company every time we went against him." Kimison spit out. "He's been a real bastard the whole trip here."

Growling Derrick looked at Shelby, who nodded. "Hello Captain Benson, I suggest that you take your piece of junk out of here before I use it for target practice!" Shelby had brought up the onboard video on the other ship.

"Who the hell is this I can't let you leave with the prisoner 'til..." Benson started.

"PRISONER!! Just for that I should blow the shit out of you AND your ship. This man was a war hero you say another word other than that and you'll be limping home. In case you haven't noticed I have well over two thousand weapons trained on your ship. Wanna guess who'd win a fire fight?" Derrick and Kimison both started to chuckle when they saw the man lose control of his bladder. "Good boy Benson, by the way this is the new emperor you have been talking to I WILL remember this incident in the future." On the screen the man slowly nodded afraid to move from the yellow puddle he was sitting in.

"Bye Benson!" Kimison yelled to add insult to injury.

"Alright Shelby take us back." Derrick told her as the transport very slowly moved away.

Kimison watched with interest as there was a whining behind them and then the ship was in another place. "Holy shit!" He yelled when he realized where they were. "Half the galaxy in only a few seconds? Christ man where can I get one of these?"

A smile lit up Derrick's face, "well..."

"You have more than ONE!! Oh my god! Who are you? Where has the man I knew gone? You're not really him are you? I know! I'm still in that damn hospital bed! NO! Get away you bastards I'll kill you all!" Kimison shouted huddling in a corner looking every which way.

Sighing Derrick walked to him and yelled, "Stand up Corporal! Damn it! Stand up!" Kimison looked at Derrick and sighed out in relief, "I thought you all were dead sorry commander I freaked a bit." Derrick nodded to Shelby as he back away and Shelby shocked the man, a curious look came into his eyes as he slumped in the chair. We need to get him fixed up and soon Derrick thought. Looking out he saw that they'd arrived at the Imperial planet. Smiling, he picked up Kimison and called Mary.

Pars001
Pars001
2,214 Followers
12