Lost Empire Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hang on a second Mary," Kimison reached over with a strange machine as he started to adjust several of the power levels and controls. "There I think that you should have more control now."

Mary had tears in her eyes as she suddenly rushed over to Kimison hugging him fiercely, then over to a smirking Rayburn hugging him as fiercely as well.

Tempro had appeared a few moments earlier and had tears in his eyes. His mother was as beautiful as ever she more than deserved to be the first that this technology was used on. Mary appeared a moment later and watched as the solid hologram hugged both of the men. A shocked look was on her face.

"I have to say Mary you make a definitely good human copy, you have conquered the senses rather quickly." The hologram of Mary said.

"I'm afraid it was me Mary," Kimison told her. "I adjusted the shield emitters to where solid Mary could move and interact more freely."

"This was most unexpected but as you said it will make watching over the emperor far easier than long distance." Mary told both of them. "The personal shield will also provide a degree of protection that I cannot provide." Bowing to both of them Mary told them, "I withdraw what I said earlier, you both are far superior to the engineers and technicians of the first emperor. I am sorry that I doubted you, the stable generator redoubler seemed a master piece of engineering but this." Here Mary was shaking her head her mouth slightly agape, "these marvels you both have created are far, and beyond what I thought you two would do."

"How much longer do you think that the tests will take?" Kimison asked wondering if he'd have to try and discover a way to increase the size and payload.

"As of yet I have not detected any problems with the device, the modulator can be exchanged with a bigger one can it not?" Tempro asked a moment later.

"Of course that way you could increase...!" Kimison's mouth dropped agape. "Oh my god!" Kimison said as he slapped his forehead.

"What the hell's wrong," Rayburn asked, a little worried that the amount that they had done was starting to have serious effects on Kimison's mind.

"The Modulator!" Grabbing Rayburn Kimison shook him, "the damn modulator! That's all we'd need to adjust!"

For a moment Rayburn was a little confused then his eyes opened wide as it finally dawned on him what Kimison was on about.

Derrick had watched all the Rangers advanced they were going to be a force to deal with soon if they all lived that long. Sighing Derrick hoped they lived that long he really liked a few of them.

Mary appeared a moment later, "Sire I bring news from Kimison and Rayburn. It appears that after your news about Kimison's half brother they have been working nonstop on several projects." A three foot long glowing pole with a modulator at one end appeared. "Kimison called this a stable generator redoubler."

Derrick was staring at the device with concern, then his face was elated, "Yes! Shelby I want you to install this immediately!" Shelby nodded as Derrick instructed her where to put it and how to attach it.

"Sire," Mary said drawing his attention back to her. "They have also created as Rayburn called it a triple layered shield emitter. I tested it at full power while Rayburn wore it."

Derrick's eyes flew wide, "Is he alright? You didn't vaporize him did you?"

"No sire, the device took the full particle beam blast for fifteen minutes, before the power was exhausted." A proud looking Mary told Derrick. "As I remember Kimison said now he can get shot at and laugh his ass off. Sorry Sire I am only repeating his words." Derrick was about to fall out of his chair with laughter.

"Yes that sounds like Kimison, this," Derrick turned the small Ranger shield shape over in his hands. "This will most definitely come in handy. Anything else? Derrick asked.

"Yes Sire," Mary said hoping the emperor wasn't angry with her. A shimmering in the chair next to Derrick had him looking that way. There was a soft hum then Mary was sitting in the chair next to him!

"Well I'll be damned! A mobile holographic projector! Wait, how is it staying on the hologram?" As Derrick reached out and touched the hologram emitter he brushed against Mary's chest. Snatching his hand back Derrick's mouth was hanging open, holy shit! Mary was solid! What the hell!? Shelby could only stare at her mother also, Mother was a solid? How?

12