Lost Empire Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flipping a switch, Rayburn was suddenly in an empty room with a 5' 7'' young man with short brown hair, not overly muscled, no facial hair, wearing what appeared to be...?

Overalls? "Not to sound condescending but really? Overalls?"

"Actually I tried several types of clothing and apparel over the short time I was aware. I found that after the emperor opened more of my emotions, that I actually loved this that I am wearing more than any other. If it offends you I can change it though I have to say I won't like it much." Zan told Rayburn.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to offend you I was wondering is all. So when do we start?" Rayburn asked wondering when the pain would start.

"Sir? You started as soon as you appeared, I estimate that you have almost half of my library now." Zan replied.

"WHAT!!?? There is no sensation, nothing what did you do Kimison?" Rayburn was shouting.

[I added a second suppressor to allow the information to expand slower after entering the mind. I take it you like it?] Kimison's thoughts said.

[Like it? Hell I think we have it as safe as we can get it.] "Zan where am I?" Rayburn asked.

"I have you at seventy five percent another five percent then you will be at shut down capacity." Zan reported.

Rayburn nodded as he finally started to feel the information that was entering his mind.

Zan looked up and nodded, Commencing shut down, I have to say this is the best I have seen a corporeal mind take the libraries. Good luck sir, I also wanted to thank you for the many inventions you and your partner have created." Bowing low Zan vanished then Rayburn opened his eyes.

"We have to give the commander a chance to use this! I felt nothing at all! Wait! You not only used a second suppressor but an extra bank of voltage regulators! Nice! Now then on to the problem you were talking about. I see where you were going though, I think a few of the items you used in the enhancer will prove useful in the project also."

Kimison nodded as they both started to move at a much faster pace than they had before. It was perhaps a day later when a huge vat like door opened in front of Kimison. A table with a female form on it rolled out of the chamber.

"Tempro? How are her vital signs?" Rayburn asked as he made his way to the table.

"They are holding steady, I am not reading any adverse effects of the transfer. I have to say sirs, this is the furthest I have ever seen the project go." Tempro replied.

"We'll see Tempro, as soon as she wakes up." Kimison said as he was scanning the woman on the table with several apparatus.

There was a sudden sigh then, the beautiful, blonde, green eyed, slender woman sat up and looked at the two men. "Hello, I'm a little confused. I can see that you both are techs of the empire but I can't seem to place you." The soft but strong voice of the woman said.

"We are friends and helpers of the emperor, you are probably the most important person next to the emperor. We will be assisting you over the next few weeks, perhaps less. Now please rest, your majesty all will be revealed soon." A hugely smiling Kimison said to which an even wider smiling Rayburn nodded agreement.

12