Lost Empire Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,205 Followers

Gregor's mouth dropped agape, the empress!? "As we both know I am not leading this so called rebellion. I am to meet her soon. I thought you might like to be a party to what is said. Am I assuming that you would your majesty?" Derrick asked of Gregor.

Still in shock Gregor could only nod as he cradled the recording tightly. In a low whispered voice he stated, "I knew that she hated me for what happened to our daughter. I never thought she would take her hatred to this level."

"So, for an old man you aren't as stupid as I thought." Came a female voice from deeper in the computer complex. Derrick immediately reached up touching his chest. "I guess I will have to just kill the both of you, that way I can blame it on the stranger. A relative that was jealous of the emperor!" With an evil laugh she lifted an energy weapon.

"I should warn you that if you fire that, you might be hit by the ricochet. I therefore advise against it." Derrick told the empress. Looking at Derrick as if he was crazy her finger tightened on the trigger.

"Just like a man trying to bluff his way out of death!" With another evil laugh she pulled the trigger even as a man was shouting behind her.

"Rella! Stop it's too dangerous!" The man was yelling even as the beam of energy was heading toward Gregor. Damn it! Derrick thought as he dived in front of Gregor the beam striking his shield and bouncing back.

Pars001
Pars001
2,205 Followers
12