Lost Empire Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,214 Followers

Celeste's voice came through as she answered. "Courier one, please move to the ship directly in front of you. We have been awaiting your arrival. I am opening bay one, please move within."

The man's face was surprised as he saw a huge opening at the side of the ship. Looking at the woman she nodded as he started in. Within minutes the ship was shutting down as the opening closed.

A large clang signaled that the opening was sealed. A moment later the woman moved to the doorway. Outside she was surprised to see five men waiting for her. A man with five stars on his shoulder stepped up. Behind him a man with three stars, two men with one star and last a man with a silver oak leaf.

Johnathon Hartwell bowed to the woman, "Welcome Miss Onai. I am Admiral Hartwell of the Imperial space forces. We all have been sent to welcome you aboard."

Onai bowed to Hartwell then to each man after they were introduced also bowing to her. She stopped before Daniel Norman as she looked intensely at his face.

"You sir, I seem to have a memory of." She said to Norman.

Norman nodded slightly, "Yes ma'am. I was with Kimon when he was home many years ago."

"Yes, you were very honorable to me and father. We both were greatly impressed." Turning to Hartwell she stated, "This one shall accompany us to where Kimon is. If the rest of you are as honorable as this one is then this trip will be very pleasant. That is after the business at hand is finished."

Hartwell was about to say something then snapped his mouth shut. Shaking his head he had all the others fall in behind Norman and Onai.

Norman was shocked when she stepped next to him as they made their way into the ship. "The emperor wished to apologize for being unable to be present. He has a wedding of his own to the empress. We also have problems with a possible invading race."

Onai waved off Norman's speech, "It is to be expected he has an empire to maintain. We are thrilled that he agreed to us coming aboard."

Norman nodded then bowed, "We should proceed to where Kimon is, as I am sure you are anxious to see him."

Onai's mouth gained a small thin smile then it was gone as fast. "Anxious? No my dear friend, I was anxious when he left. I was furious when he didn't return home again after the time the both of you were there. So anxious no, though I am expecting a full explanation from him." Here she turned to Norman, "I just hope it is satisfactory, dishonor is not a pretty thing as I am sure you know."

Norman nodded as he tried to keep everything to himself. No sense in upsetting her with unexpected news. The party moved through the ship 'til it reached the training hall. Onai looked in seeing Dempsy, her eyes got wide as her face showed momentary anger.

Walking in with a determined gait she stopped near Dempsy as she waited. Norman, Hartwell and the other men started moving people out as fast as possible no sense in getting everyone killed. Both Dempsy and Greeson stopped practicing noticing that everyone was departing the room.

"Kimon Dempsy, this one never thought that you would be as big a coward as you are." Onai said stopping Dempsy dead in his tracks.

"This one was not afraid as with you I had responsibilities. These I could not ignore, like..." Dempsy started.

"Responsibilities!" Onai almost shouted. "Yes, you did have, one of which was returning home!"

"I was..." Dempsy tried to start again.

"No, we will discuss after." Here she walked up to Greeson. "You are Kimon's best student, who I understand helped to restore his honor. For that I thank you, now according to traditions I must challenge you. I suggest you not go easy as I will not or I will kill you. Impress me, and then perhaps I won't kill you. Your name?"

"David Greeson, if you are going to challenge me, may I ask that my fiancé to be present?" Greeson asked.

When Onai nodded with an even bigger smile on her face Greeson turned to Celeste who nodded. A moment later Mara Callie appeared.

Turning back Greeson bowed and thanked Onai. A sly smile came to her lips as she stated. "You are challenged we begin in two minutes." Greeson nodded as he stretched. Onai removed her Yukata revealing she was in fighting attire.

Both met in the middle of the mat bowing to each other. Tentatively they fought gauging each other rapidly getting faster and faster. Suddenly Onai was thrown back almost to the wall a huge smile on her face a rip on the chest of her attire. Springing back she reentered the fray. They were soon moving far faster than anyone but Dempsy could follow.

Almost half an hour into the challenge Greeson suddenly gasp, he was flying back toward the wall at excessive speed. Springing back he was heading toward a startled Onai, spinning she caught him flinging him to the mat. Even as he rose she started a series of six rapid blows.

Avoiding and blocking the first five Greeson was a little over confident as she grazed him with the sixth blow. Almost crumbling Greeson continued to block almost everything she threw. Finally Onai stopped holding up a hand.

"I am impressed, you should get medically attended." She bowed again as she said, "It was an honor to fight one as strong as you. Kimon is the only one I have ever seen continue after the triple, triple move. He also was injured in his ribs. Ugh! Like him you are so stubborn." Here Onai pushed Greeson with a finger as he collapsed.

Onai nodded with a smile then anger showed on her face as she turned to face Kimon.

Pars001
Pars001
2,214 Followers
12