Lost in Texas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Bitch, lick the nice doggie," Liz commanded. Even after everything she had seen and done recently, this was still a little awkward. Alice had no desire to be with anyone but Liz and Liz had never expressed any interest in swinging. Maybe this was just a special occasion. Alice looked up at her mistress. Liz smiled warmly and nodded towards Marcy. Alice smiled back, then started licking Marcy's pussy with a passion.

Luckily for Alice, she had learned to give head in a number of uncomfortable positions, so this one was no big deal to her. Marcy's nether lips seemed particularly plump, and Alice had a lot of fun sucking them into her mouth. She did some deep-tongue exercises that actually made the older woman whine like the dog that she was pretending to be.

"Good girl," said Liz. Alice glanced up, noticing that both her mistress and Dirk were grinning ear to ear, and that Dirk was sporting an impressive tent in his pants. Alice turned her attention back to the yummy pussy in her face and started rimming Marcy's asshole, making the older woman jump. Then it was back down the slit and then to the clit. After about ten minutes, she saw Marcy's pussy twitching and the woman whimpered some more as a climax overcame her. Her back, arms and legs all trembled as the pleasure swept through her. When it was over, Marcy glanced backward. She looked sexually drained, but also quite satisfied. And she looked more than a little bit horny.

"I guess it's time to see how Bitch here takes to being mounted," Liz said. Alice noticed Dirk grabbing a harness and dildo out of a suitcase, pulling Marcy over to him and fastening the device to her crotch.

'Oh goodie,' Alice thought. She had a pretty good idea where THAT little toy was going. Actually, it wasn't a "little" toy, being eight inches long and thick as her wrist. Dirk led Marcy around behind Alice. Since Alice was actually a little taller, Liz had her pet get down onto her elbows and spread her legs a little wider, allowing Marcy to slide over the top of her. Alice felt the older woman's heavy breasts come to rest on her back and the dildo wagging between her legs. Soon, Marcy's entire body was resting on Alice's back, and Liz positioned the head of the dildo at the opening to Alice's pussy and pushed her panties out of the way. Marcy wrapped her arms around Alice's body and positioned her hands on the floor, helping to alleviate some of the weight. Then Alice heard Dirk's deep voice.

"Now, push inside and start fucking. Don't be too gentle. She is just an animal. But don't stop until she cums. It's the least you can do after she was so nice to you, you undeserving little tramp."

Alice felt the dong slide into her waiting sex and relished the feeling of her pussy lips spreading to accommodate its girth. Then Marcy's hips started humping in small but rapid motions. Alice imagined it might look very similar to two real dogs fucking, and that seemed to turn her on even more. The pleasure the plastic cock was giving her, combined with the weight above her and the feeling of Marcy's heavy breasts against her back was getting Alice incredibly turned on. She started whining like Marcy had done earlier. Liz moved and stood in front of her Bitch, and Alice looked up and kept her eyes locked on her mistress's face while she was getting fucked. She wished Liz would take those leather pants off so Alice could please her, but it wasn't her place to ask for that. Besides, the expression of Liz's face indicated that she would want some satisfaction of her own soon enough.

Marcy's strokes started getting more powerful when her husband started swatting her ass with one powerful hand. Just the sound of his hand smacking against the only slightly protected flesh of her ass got Alice excited, wondering if she might be in line for a spanking later on. Every stroke made Alice's feel all full in her special place. Finally she spoke with her eyes still locked on Liz.

"May I cum please?" she asked with an air of desperation.

Liz knelt and traced her pet's lips with one finger. She watched Alice's face, which seemed to becoming more and more frantic. Alice was going to cum, but Liz was going to wait until the very last minute to grant permission. Finally she gave it. "You may cum now."

Alice wasn't sure how she had managed to hold on as long as she had, but she couldn't hold another second. Her pussy tried vainly to clamp down of the dildo that was filling her pussy. She felt her own cum trickling down one leg as her back arched and her body forced the fluid out of her body.

When she had regained her composure, Dirk pulled on Marcy's leash, indicating for her to disengage. Alice felt reluctance with every inch of that big fake cock sliding slowing out of her body. When the two women were separated, she looked back and saw it dangling obscenely between Marcy's legs. Marcy herself looked incredibly tired but entirely satisfied.

"Have a good evening with your pet," Liz said, shaking Dirk's hand.

"You too," he responded as Liz shortened up Alice's leash and led her across the hall to their own room. Liz had her sit next to the corner of the bed while the mistress grabbed a pair of cuffs and a towel from the bathroom. Liz threw the towel onto the corner of the bed, then secured Alice's hands behind her back.

"I don't want you putting your paws on the furniture," Liz said, bringing Alice onto her feet and pushing the girl face first onto the bed. As she lay helpless on the bed with her crotch pressed against the corner of the mattress, Liz took her time getting undressed and then hooking up her own strap-on. It wasn't as big as the one Alice had just had in her, but it would be good for quick fuck. Then Liz grabbed a small jar of Vaseline out of her suitcase, and Alice wondered what that was for. She was already pretty lubed up.

Liz sat down on the bed and stroked Alice's hair. "My poor exhausted little Bitch. You did a nice thing by eating that tasty pussy across the hall. But now your own little cunt is all stretched out. It wouldn't be much fun for me to fuck it, now would it?" She started smearing the greasy substance over her plastic cock. "So what could I do to make things more interesting?" She took some Vaseline and smeared it over the fingers of one of her gloves, pushed Alice's panties aside again and then shoved one of those fingers into Alice's inviting pink asshole.

Alice's eyes shot wide open. 'She's not going to . . .' Alice started to think. 'Who am I kidding? That's exactly what she's going to . . .'

Her line of thought was cut off as Liz inserted a second finger into Alice's rectum, and then a third. She was massaging the increasingly tender little hole, stretching it in every direction she could. Liz spent ten minutes getting that entrance ready for its imminent de-flowering. Liz removed her fingers and replaced them with the head of the dildo.

"Now this is going to hurt, but I don't want you to make a sound. I'm going to sodomize my little Bitch and by the time I'm done, she'll be begging for more." With that, Liz started to push the head of the toy into Alice's bum.

Alice struggled not to cry out or protest. She just kept remembering that Heather loved this, so it couldn't be all-bad. The pain was quite excruciating at first, but after a few minutes, it turned into an intense pressure. The head slid inside and then Liz started a series of long, slow pumps. Each thrust caused Alice's mound to rub hard against the edge of the bed. 'She thought of everything,' Alice thought. After a while, the pressure in her ass became somewhat pleasant as the bumps and ridges on the dildo stimulated previously untouched territory. Then Liz's pace quickened. The tall girl had a death grip with her hands on Alice's hips as she pounded away at her lover's ass. Alice was beginning to really enjoy this new sensation. She much preferred oral sex, but this was good too.

Because the amount of direct stimulation on her own private area was minimal, it took a long time before Alice was ready to cum again. She thought that at least twenty minutes had elapsed from the time of first entry until she felt that familiar friend named orgasm dropping by another visit. She was gently grinding her clit and mound against the terrycloth on the corner of the bed frame when her body shook and her pussy spasmed. 'Oh shit,' she thought. She had forgotten something.

"Can I cum? Please? Oh . . . oh . . . I'm . . ."

"Go ahead," Liz said. She had been tempted to withhold permission, but she didn't want to have to spank Alice that evening. They had a long ride on a motorcycle the next day, and it wouldn't do to have a girlfriend with an overly sensitive ass. So she watched as her young lover's ass jiggled and her legs tightened as her orgasm overcame her. 'I wish I'd stripped her down before this. I love watching her whole body when she's getting off,' Liz thought. Finally a sweating, tired Alice lay almost lifeless on the bed. "Oh no," said Liz sternly. "You're not done yet." She pulled out of Alice's ass, removed the strap-on harness and grabbed the end of Alice's leash. She sat with her back propped up by the bed's headboard and tugged on the leash. "Down crawl down here and do what you're good at."

Alice's hands were still bound behind her, so inched one shoulder forward then the other, slowly crawling like a snake until she was between the thighs of her mistress. But as her lips got closer to Liz's body, the older girl stopped her.

"Now, I've been far nicer to you tonight than you deserve. I bought you this nice dress, I let you lick that other dog's pussy before letting her fuck you like a common whore, and then I was nice enough to stick something in that tight little ass of yours. So if you think you're getting off easy by getting me off once, you're sadly mistaken. I think three times would be better, and I think I'll leave you tied up like that until you're done with all three. But before I let you lick my pussy with that dirty tongue and touch it with those dirty lips of yours, I want you to thank me for my generosity."

"Thank you," Alice whispered heatedly. "Thank you for the dress and for letting me get mounted by the other pet and for fucking me in my ass. May I lick your pussy now?"

"Of course you can," Liz said while smiling. She scooted her butt down a bit until her crotch was just under Alice's face. The younger girl had to strain her neck until Liz was under her, but she finally was able to rest as her face settled onto the older girl's crotch. Then she started to lick and suck and probe in every way she could think of considering her limited mobility. She even used her nose as a small dick or as a tool to stimulate Liz's clit. She sucked on Liz's fat pussy lips, buried her mouth in the girl's slit while humming a happy tune and explored the crevice between the inner and outer lips with her tongue.

Over the course of an hour, Alice used every trick she knew. Her neck was getting sore and her shoulders were aching, but the scarcely contained look of lust and pleasure on Liz's face was all the inspiration that Alice needed. The first orgasm was actually the hardest, but Liz seemed especially sensitive after that. Or maybe she realized Alice's plight and didn't try to resist as much. But finally Alice was able to orally provide the three orgasms that her mistress had demanded. And the poor girl's face was literally coated with Liz's juices, and Alice had licked up enough cum to float a battleship. There were even droplets of the sticky stuff hanging precariously from Alice's lips.

"You are such a good girl," Liz gasped after the third climax. She reached down and started stroking Alice's hair and scratched her bed behind the ears. "But I think that's all for today," she whispered as she got out from underneath Alice's face and un-cuffed the girl's hands. Alice lay limply against the cool hotel sheets. Her arms and neck were sore and tired, but she wouldn't trade that evening for anything. She felt Liz unbuckling Alice's collar. When that restraint was removed, their little game was over.

"You okay?" Liz asked, rolling the cum-coated young girl onto her back and kissing her on her sticky lips.

"I don't think I'll be up for playing volleyball anytime soon," Alice groaned stretching out her arms, wrapping them around Liz's neck and pulling herself up, "but I'll be fine." This time Alice initiated a kiss.

"Good. Wanna take a shower?" Liz had a naughty look on her face indicating that Alice should really take her up on the offer, but Alice had something she wanted to get off her chest.

"Liz?"

"Yeah?"

"I really, REALLY had fun today. I'm glad you brought me up here, and I feel much better about a lot of stuff. But the thing with Dirk and Marcy . . ."

"I'm sorry. I thought you enjoyed . . ." Liz started with a concerned look.

"No wait," Alice interrupted. "I actually think Marcy is great, and I'd be lying if I told you I didn't enjoy that, but I don't think I really want us to get in a situation where me getting traded around . . ."

"Don't worry." It had been Liz's turn to interrupt. "I really have no interest in swinging or anything like that. It wasn't actually my plan for that to happen. But you two looked so hot sniffing each other's asses that I was willing to go forward. Hell, if it had been anyone but Dirk and Marcy, nothing would have happened. And I figured if you really objected, you would have used your safe word." She gave Alice another lingering kiss. "Trust me, I don't really want to share you with anyone. By the way," she started, lightly petting Alice's butt, "how was . . . you know?"

"Better than I expected. I don't think I'll ever be a screaming anal-fiend like Heather, but it was fun. Now about that shower . . ."

------------------ --------------

Later that night . . .

------------------ --------------

After a long shower where Alice's and Liz's lovemaking became a little more conventional, the two curled up on the bed and watched television until Liz drifted off to sleep. Strangely, Alice wasn't quite ready. She slipped into one of the white terrycloth robes provided by the hotel, grabbed the room key and headed down to one of the vending machines to grab a soda. On the way, she encountered Marcy who apparently had the same idea.

"Hey gorgeous," the older woman said, giving Alice a big, comfortable hug.

"Hi," Alice said, instantly reverting to her normal shyness.

Marcy shook her head. "You are just so cute that I could eat you up. Or is it the other way around?" she joked. Alice blushed. "Listen, just girl to girl, I wanted to make sure you were okay with what happened earlier. I want you to be comfortable around Dirk and I."

"I am. I mean I will be. I . . . oh, you know what I mean. I really had a good time. I already talked to Liz about it and while I'm not really interested in being swapped on a regular basis, I enjoyed getting to be with you."

It was Marcy's turn to blush. "I'm glad. I also thought you should know something. I've been married to Dirk for thirteen years. This is the FIRST time that's ever happened. And quite frankly, he fucked me harder than he's ever done before after you left." Alice was crimson from head to toe. She didn't know why she could suddenly picture the sweet woman in her latex costume but hearing her say the word "fucked" still made her blush. "He and Liz have always gotten along, and I think it made him comfortable that this first time with another woman for me was with you."

Alice's eyes were as wide as saucers. "Your first? I mean . . . you've never . . ."

"Nope," said Marcy with a grin. "I wondered what being with another girl would be like, even to that small degree. But like you, I never contemplated being with anyone other than Dirk. So I'm really glad I got to try it. And I HAVE to ask you," Marcy said with an exaggerated roll of her eyes, "where did you learn to give head like that? I mean, I always thought that Dirk was good, but you . . . you were fabulous!"

Alice had to cover her face with her hands because she was blushing so hard, and she had also started to giggle. "Well," she said at last," grabbing her new friend by the hand and strolling down towards the vending machines, "it all started when I was on my way to be a camp counselor and my friend Laurie lit my friend Heather's car on fire . . ."

----------------- --------------

A few days later . . .

----------------- --------------

Heather had called a quick band meeting at Jenny's insistence, and everyone was sitting around waiting for Laurie to show up. Alice and Heather had been talking with great delight about Alice's excursion over the weekend and having a grand laugh. Heather was surprised at how much calmer Alice had gotten since hooking up with Liz. She had wanted someone so badly, and Liz had been the perfect solution. Alice had written some great new material that the band had been working through, trying to get it ready for some of their upcoming gigs.

Heather's hair was still dripping from her afternoon workout. After finding out that Heather couldn't swim, Laurie had persuaded Jenny, a certified lifeguard, to teach the dark-haired siren how to stay afloat. Being naturally athletic helped Heather pick up the basics quickly. And after finding out what a good workout swimming provided, Heather had been hitting the heated indoor pool for almost an hour a day. Combined with some light weightlifting, Heather's already impressive physique was becoming even more stunning. When Laurie finally showed up, she immediately plopped herself down behind Heather and started combing her hair out. Heather just gave a contented sigh and let Laurie groom her.

"I suppose you wondering why I've brought you all here today," said Jenny very excitedly. "Well," she continued before anyone had a chance to make a snide comment (namely Heather). "I went into work this morning and like there was this guy who was like talking to Benny (their boss) and he was asking if he could put up some posters and stuff for like this contest."

Heather was grinning. When Jenny got excited about something, her California valley-girl voice came to the forefront and she became a lot of fun to listen to. "What contest?"

"I'm like SO glad you asked," Jenny continued. "KLEZ is putting on a battle-of-the-bands the last week of May. Guess what the prize for winning is! Just guess! Oh you're taking too long," she said, not giving anyone a chance to speak. She was so excited that she was actually hopping up and down. "The winner gets a five-song set opening for . . . wait for it . . . the Eagles when they do their concert here in August!"

Suddenly, everyone started talking, asking for details and generally creating a ruckus. The very thought was mind numbing; playing even a short opening for one of the greatest bands in history was the opportunity of a lifetime. It would get them noticed.

Jenny gave out a high-pitched whistle, finally getting everyone's attention back on her. "Apparently the Eagle's new label is doing this in all the cities they're going to in order to promote the concert and sort of connect with local audiences by giving one local band a chance to play at a big-time concert. The contest is a one-day event, and every group only gets to do like two songs, and the material has to be original. There are about two weeks of auditions before they select the twenty bands that are actually going to compete. And there are likely to be some record company scouts there too! I know you three," she said, indicating Laurie, Heather and Alice, "want to get to your summer jobs quick, but I thought this might be worth you holding out for a couple of weeks. So I borrowed some money from Mike and went ahead and paid the entry fee."

All the girls started screaming again except for Heather, who lunged forward and gave Jenny a breathtaking hug. One by one, the other members of the band joined in. Mary, their bass player, volunteered to go grab beer and pizza for everyone. An hour later, they were all stuffed to the gills and at least slightly tipsy. Mary went home to whichever of her boy-toys was probably waiting for her, Jenny went over to Mike's place and the three remaining girls went back to the dorms.

123456...8