Lost In the Wrong Part of Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned loudly, "fuck this is the tightest ass I've ever had the pleasure of fucking."

Janna was thankful that he wasn't as big as the two men that had fucked her pussy. The pain was gone and quickly replaced by pleasure. The two men pumped in and out of her in unison. Number two would pump in and number three would pull out and vice versa. With this motion and the stimulation her clit was receiving being rubbed up and down on number two's pubic hair was the greatest thing she had ever felt.

"This ass fucking whore's incredible. Gahhh she is soo fucking tight."

It was going beyond that of the eating and fingering she had gotten earlier. This feeling was totally different. It wasn't anything she could explain. Janna never realized or knew how many nerve ending and special feelings that went with anal sex. If she had known it would feel this wonderful, she would have done it a long time ago.

The two men continued to pump in and out of her moving their wonderful cocks in her ass and pussy harder and faster. Number three began to pound her ass like he would never have sex again. Causing her hard little nub to rub faster and harder against number two. The friction of the two cocks inside her was sending her into outer space. She had already cum twice, her body not even taking a break from one to the other.

Her orgasms seemed to never end now, as they flowed from one straight into another. Her clit tingled so intensely that it was making her whole body shiver and quake. The two men kept going. Number two pushing his cock up into her pussy as far, hard, and fast as he could, while number three was still hitting her ass with more ferocity than he had ever had during sex.

They could both feel her cunt, and ass muscles grab onto their rods and they knew she was in continues orgasm. It was all both men could do to keep from emptying themselves deep inside her. Her loud moans were muffled into her gag, but they could still make out her begging them to stop that she couldn't take anymore. This made them determined to fuck her sweet, tight, hot little holes longer and harder.

Number two was the first to go. "OHHHHHHHHH GAAAAHHHHHHH." "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" as he shot his load into her quivering twat.

Number three after feeling and hearing number two could not fight to hold it any longer. Both of their moans of pleasure of finally letting themselves release could be heard well outside the small room.

Janna wished they would take the gag out of her mouth. She thought they would figure out by now, and as hard as she came with the moans escaping her mouth even with the gag, she wasn't going try to run or scream anymore. This was the absolute best fucking she could ever wish for. Even though her clit, pussy, and ass were beginning to get sore she still wanted more.

This time she wanted to have a hard cock in every fuckable hole she had. Number three pulled out of her ass with a loud suction noise.

Slapping her hard on her ass, and then commenting, "You've got the tightest ass I've ever had the pleasure of fucking all right." He then crawled off the bed as number two pulled himself out of her pussy hole and crawled out from under her.

Janna could feel their seed flowing out of her pussy and ass sliding down her leg as she waited for what was to come next. Little did Janna know she was about to get her wish. There were only two men left to fuck her but the first guy was already hard again from watching her get double dicked. Plus he wanted to feel her mouth on his cock, and get to have a taste of that tight little ass too.

"Alright you little whore, I'm going to take that gag out of your mouth and your going to give me one of the best blow jobs you've ever given. If you even think about screaming or biting my precious little friend you'll regret it for the rest of your life. Do you understand?"

Janna shook her head yes, and was shocked as she felt her clit starting to throb as just the thought of sucking dick. He then removed the tape and gag from her mouth, gave her time to restore her spit, and then pushed he head against her mouth as she opened wide to receive him.

She then felt two people crawl onto the small bed with her and the other man. Her cunt was immediately starting getting wet again and twitching at the thought of more cock to fill her every hole. They untied her arms from the rail on the bed and lifted her off the bed again. She was wondering what they were going to do now. She wasn't scared anymore; she just wanted more cock.

Soon she was lifted back onto the bed. She was facing the other direction and she felt the head of a cock positioned at her opening of her ass. She was lowered down onto it. Janna didn't have to worry about it hurting this time. She was already well loose and lubed, from just being fucked. But, this mans penis was thicker and longer than any of the others so far.

It made her ass stretch further than she thought possible. She was then pulled backwards by her hair, her back laying on his chest. Then there was someone else on the bed, and another cock was being pushed into her messy cum filled twat, she moaned loudly at being filled to the brim with hot strange dick. She couldn't tell which of these men had the biggest rod. They were both huge. Then there was another person on the bed, and her mouth was filled with cock.

Janna slurped and took the cock in her mouth as deeply as she could, all the while moaning like crazy from the two cocks that filled her two holes. They pumped and pushed and shoved into her three openings like mad men. Alternating between hardcore fucking then calming down and taking it slower.

They were driving her insane. From the minute the cocks were inside in her she began to immediately orgasm. Her cunt and ass tightened constantly around the two pricks fucking, pounding, and violently being shoved in her. Janna couldn't believe herself. She wanted them to keep going, not to stop.

She sucked hard on the cock in her mouth, spit running down her chin. Her moans of excitement and the constant twitching of her pussy were too much for the guy in her cunt to handle. He pounded in and out of her as hard as he could and all it made her do was moan louder around the prick in her mouth, and grip his stick harder.

Janna was loving it, all she could think was harder, harder, pound me till I can't walk anymore. The guy in her mouth grabbed her by her hair and began to fuck her mouth. He started shoving his penis all the way down her throat, causing Janna to gag on his large rod. The man in her pussy moaned and starting grunting loudly, and he unloaded himself inside her. Pounding her as hard and fast as he could while he waited for his cock to finish pulsing and shooting inside her deliciously tight twat, and go limp.

Her ass was still be plunged in and out of. She was then pushed up into a sitting position and made to ride the cock in her ass, as she was being skull fucked by the other man. He didn't plan on letting go of her hair. That was his hold to keep his dick planted firmly in her mouth as she bounced wildly up and down on the cock still in her ass.

She couldn't get enough. Her body tingled from head to toe from continues mind blowing orgasms. Then Janna was suddenly grabbed roughly by her hips and forced down hard onto the huge cock in her ass. She felt him swell and pulse inside her. As he let out a wolf like growl coming from deep in his chest.

Janna loved being able to feel every time he shot deep in her. Every pulse was intensified by the orgasm he sent her into by forcing her down so hard on his cock. Again she was lifted off another limp dick, and the one in her mouth was pulled away from her. She searched like a baby looking for its mother's nipple to get it back.

This time she wasn't placed directly back on the bed. She was maneuvered to the edge of the bed and roughly pushed onto her back.

"Oh yeah, we knew your little slutty ass would like to be fucked like this" said the man that pushed her onto the bed. "Tell me how bad you want my hard prick deep in your ass, fucking you harder than anyone in here. TELL ME WHORE NOW!!!" he yelled.

Janna immediately started creaming again at being talk to like he did. Barely above a whisper she responded, "I want you in my ass really bad."

"I can't fucking hear you bitch." He screamed at her.

She answered again a little louder this time and that seems to please him. He grabbed her knees and pushed them back to her ears. He positioned his cock a little above her ass and slammed it in as hard as he could.

Janna screamed with pleasure. "Yes, yes yes" she screamed and shook her head back and forth, as he pounded in and out of her ass harder and harder with each thrust.

"Fucking, rich cunt, you like your ass fucked don't you, you like feeling me use you like a piece of meat, don't you...answer me cunt." He screamed, as he slammed into her so hard she had to hold onto his shirt to not fly across the bed. "I said fucking answer me whore." And he shoved his prick in her so hard he had to cover her mouth to keep the screams from being heard all over the neighborhood.

He felt her trying to talk and let go of her mouth. "Yes, I love it, I love your hard cock pounding in my ass...fuck me harder please." It was almost more than he could take. He stopped and flipped her over on her stomach, her young tight ass right in the air waiting for his rod to be shoved back in. He didn't hesitate, not even bothering to make sure his prick was inline with her now stretched out but still tight hole.

He slammed into her with all he had. She screamed again, and he quickly grabbed the back of her head and shoved it into the filthy bed to muffle her yells. Janna still had on her blindfold and cold not see the other men jerking off all around her.

Her head was yanked back out of the mattress and turned to feel the head of a cock at her lips just as he came all over her face. Her ass was still being pounded furiously shoving her hips into the bed. Her head was pulled in another directions just as someone else erupted onto her face. Then she felt more jism hitting her back and neck as the men jerked off all over her leaving her covered in cum.

The man fucking her ass reached around and started roughly started rubbing her clit back and forth quickly grinding it into herself. Janna's body tensed as she was on the verge of another earth shaking orgasm. Every muscle in her body tightened as the man continued to furiously pound her into the bed and rub her sore clit.

"Oh yeah baby, grab my cock with your ass muscles, come on cum for me I want to feel your hot little slutty body cum for me." He rammed his cock savagely up Janna's asshole again his balls slapping against her pussy slit as his frenzy grew and he neared cumming. "Take it your fucking slut, take it up your ass." Over and over again he buttfucked Janna as hard has he could.

Her screams of pleasure were again muffled as he grabbed the back of her head and shoved it back into the mattress.

"Yesss...Yesss...Yesss..." he grunted with pleasure with every stoke up her ass. "Take it you assfucking whore," he yelled as he slammed her stretched out hole. He rammed her faster and faster ravaging her asshole like a madman.

Janna bucked her hips trying to meet the frenzy he was fucking her with. Her screams made into the bed as she came over and over again. His finger never stopped rubbing her clit into her pelvic bone. "Gonna.. cummmmmmmm deep... in..... your asssssss..you fucking whore." "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Janna felt him bury his cock deep inside her ass; she could feel his every throb. His hot jizz splattered deep inside her. Her final orgasm racking her body the same time he was emptying his load deep inside her bowels. He collapsed on top of her as his limp cock slid out of her cum filled ass.

She heard the door opening and the footsteps of the men leaving the small smelly room. Hell Janna couldn't even smell the stink anymore, all she smelled was the cum all over her and the sex in the room. The man moved off of Janna and pulled out a pair of sweats and a small towel them; handed them to her.

"Here wipe off with this as he handed her the towel, and put these on when your done." Still in darkness from the blindfold she did as she was told. "Your going to leave me your phone number, and when we want to use you for our fuck toy again, you will be here. By now one of my boys has already gone through you purse and car and found out where you live. If you fail to show up, there will be hell to pay. Do you understand?"

Janna's heart was beating fast; as she mumbled, "Yes Sir."

Just the thought of being fucked like that again already had her excited. She knew right then and there she would be impatiently waiting for the phone call for them use all her holes again for hers and their pleasure. Janna also knew that she could never go back to fucking the boys from school. They would never be able to satisfy her again. Her sex life had totally changed in a matter of minutes.

Janna got in her car with the directions back to her side and town, and started driving home. Janna giggled to herself as cum still oozed out of her now sore holes. "Maybe I should get lost more often," she said to herself as she turned the radio up and smiled the whole way home her clit and body still tingling from the best sex she had ever had.

12