Lost Love

Story Info
My best friend's wife, the love of my life.
2.5k words
3.69
23.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical Saturday night. I was sitting on my couch, with a bowl of popcorn and watching a '90s movie, as every Saturday night. Sucks, I know. I'm a 28 years old guy, with no girlfriend or wife, and a dead-end job, all my friends with their wives or girlfriends, and I'm all alone here. But I have made peace with it, cause, sometimes I really think it's all my own doing.

That all being said, you can imagine how surprise I was, when the bell rang; I tried to remember if I ordered anything recently, but I couldn't remember anything. I groaned in annoyance, as I got up to open the door in my black trousers and a batman t-shirt.

And this was time for my ultimate surprise; it was Kate. Well, I guess it could be normal, being that she is one of my friends and the wife of my best friend; but it was weird cause her hairs was a mess, her eyes were puffed and red, there was a cut on her lips, and bruise on her arms.

"Jesus! What happened?" I asked, moving away from the door to let her in. I was confused and scared, about her and my friend, is something wrong?

"Michael happened," She replied, as she walked in to the couch. I closed the door. Michael is my best friend, her husband.

"What the fuck? Why?" I asked, again, confused, as I rushed to the counter and grabbed the first aid kit. "What happened?"

"You know, just the usual, drinking, partying, hookers," she said with disgust, as I opened the kit and checked her bruises; they looked bad. "Only this time, I tried to stop him," she added, as she flinched in pain.

"Sorry," I quickly apologized for pressing too hard as I took out some cleaning cloth and alcohol to clean the cuts and bruises. "And I'm really sorry for Michael; I can't believe he would do something like this."

She gave a single laugh. "HA! You can't believe? Paul, you know him, you have known him since he was a kid; you know how he is, better than me," She said with disgust and a bit of anger?

I sighed, "yah... I guess... but I never thought he could hurt you like this," I said, turning her arm to clean the underside.

I pressed gently as she watched me. I was about to start to say that he loves her, but before I could start, she asked, "Why did you never ask me out?"

I stopped there, froze. My heart was racing. She didn't know, did she? I thought nobody knew.

"Why would I do that?" I ask after a moment of pause, as I try to avoid her gaze, pretending to clean up a bit more.

"Don't bullshit me, I can see it, I always knew. Why did you never ask me out?"

I stayed there, knelt in front of her, not knowing what to say. My hand: froze on her arm. I sighed. And put the things back in the box. "It doesn't matter," I said, and got up to put the kit back.

"It doesn't?" she asked, as I was walking away. "Look at me. I'm being abused here, Paul. He is hurting me every day. You don't care that none of this would have happened if only you asked me out?"

I ignored her and walked to the counter, put the kit back, and stood there; really didn't wanna talk about all these now. I heard her footsteps, walking towards me.

-Turn around and answer me Paul.

- I'm sorry.

- Turn around. Face me. I want a reason. You knew how he is, why didn't you stop me?

- He is my best friend.

- So that's it? You let the girl you love, get hurt every day, cause you wanted to play best friend?

- You don't understand. It's not that simple.

- TURN AROUND AND FACE ME.

I turned around; I didn't realize she was this close. I looked into her eyes, her blue eyes. I looked at her hairs, her dirty blonde hairs. Her beautiful lips, which I have dreamt to kiss since forever. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

She was crying. "I loved you. I wanted you to ask me out. I turned him down many times cause I wanted you to ask me out; but you never did."

I moved a few hairs from her face, and she rested her cheek on my palm. I smiled at her. "I'm sorry," I said again.

She took a step closer as she looked into my eyes. I noticed as her gaze shifted to my hairs, my face, and then to my lips. I watched her lean close. I felt as she put her lips onto mine; they were softer than I ever expected. I felt her kissing my lips. I didn't know what to do. She was the girl that I had been in love since I was a teen; she was also the wife of my best friend.

I didn't do anything. I just felt her kiss, i tried to remember her taste, and then there was the salty taste of her tears.

She broke the kiss and took a step back. She stared into my eyes; searching for something. She took off her grey cardigan, and let it fall on the floor. She then took off her black t-shirt, and stood in front of me in her bra and yoga pants. She didn't let go of the t-shirt, she held it in her hands, and just looked at me. Waiting for me to do something. Anything. I looked into her eyes, and could see her begging me to do something; not let her go again. And before I knew what I was doing, I leaned forward, and kissed her. She smiled and let the t-shirt fall on the floor, as she ran her fingers through my hairs and neck. Mine rested on her hip.

It was a long kiss. A really long one. Before I broke and looked into her eyes. She smiled; so did I.

I held her hands and guided her to the bedroom, and faced her. She looked shy, but she looked up at me and smiled, then she looked around, taking in the view. I kissed her again, more passionately this time, as she slid her hands under my t-shirt. Her hands roamed on my back, tugging up my t-shirt. I guided her back to the bed, and broke the kiss, sat her down, as I stood in front of her. I took off my t-shirt, and she watched me. I let it fall on the floor and she kissed my stomach and chest, leaving soft pecks. Her hands roamed around my body, and it felt good.

I reached around and took off her bra. she helped me slid it off of her, and her boobs came into view. They were beautiful, c cup, dark brown areola and nipples. She studied my face, to understand if I like them. I looked at her and smiled, she smiled back.

She kissed my stomach, and her hands tugged down my trousers, bringing out my dick. She left a trail of kisses down my body to my dick and kissed to top. I put my hands through her hairs and played with them. As she kissed and licked my dick, before she got to my balls. I closed my eyes in pleasure, as she took a ball into her mouth and played with her tongue, while she rubbed my dick with her hand. I moaned, as she continued to lick my balls. She then went back to my dick and traced her tongue against my dick from base to top. I shivered. She wrapped her lips around the top and continued to rub my dick with her fingers wrapped around it. I put my hands on the back of her head, as she started to take my whole dick into her mouth, and I was genuinely amazed to see her take it all in. She then started to bob her head onto my dick, and I guided her head with my hands at the back. She played with her tongue, and it felt unbelievably good.

I knew if she continued, I wouldn't be able to hold it in much longer, so, I stopped her and pushed her back on the bed. She gasped and giggled. I bent down in front of her and kissed her stomach. I held on top of her yoga pants, and tugged down, as I kissed and traced her body with my tongue. She watched me as I pulled down her pants and lifted up her lower body to help me pull them down. She was wearing nothing underneath and was now lying completely naked on my bed.

I knelt down and took in the view. I have been in love with this girl since I was a teenager, and now she was lying naked in front of me; can you believe it?

"What's wrong?" she asked, noticing me froze there. I looked up and smiled at her.

"Nothing. Everything is perfect," I said, and kissed the inner side of her thighs; they were so soft. I kissed and bit softly, trailing all the way up to her crotch. It was waxed and beautiful.

I got closer and sniffed her in; my warm breath hit her crotch. She wrapped her thighs around my neck and pulled me closer. She smelled so sexy. I kissed her clit and licked around; she tasted even better. I traced my tongue against her clit and she shivered. I put my hands on her thigh and slid my tongue in, licking the wetness of her pussy. She moaned as I traced my fingers against her bare thighs.

She slid her fingers through my hairs, and pushed me onto her, as she moaned again. She grabbed her boobs with the other hand and pressed hard, as I felt her get wetter. I started to rub her clit with my thumb as I pushed my tongue in and licking her inner walls.

She moaned and grabbed my hairs. Pulled them, pushed them, pushed me onto her pussy. She moaned louder.

She whispered "fuck" and moaned as I felt her body starting to twitch. Twisting and shivering under my touch, as she was getting close.

I wanted her to cum on my tongue, so I started to lick her clit, and slid two fingers into her pussy. I could feel the muscles in there getting tighter, as her moans got louder and she started call out my name.

She came on my finger; I continued to lick her clit as she had her orgasm. She moaned hard and loud, as she pushed me onto her pussy. She tasted so good.

I got up as she calmed down. She was panting and grabbing the bed sheet as I watched her. She opened her eyes and looked at me. There was shyness and happiness. I smiled. I loved her.

She crawled back onto the bed to the pillow, and lied down, then called me to join her with her fingers. I smiled and got onto the bed. I got on top of her and lied down on her, her boobs smashed against my chest and my dick touching her clit, we both shivered; it felt good. I bent down to kiss her neck, and she shivered. She moaned as I bit her shoulders.

"I want you in me," she whispered as I was kissing her neck and I smiled. I kissed her cheek and guided my dick onto her slit. I pushed in and she gasped. She closed her eyes and a drop of tear slid down her cheek. I pushed in and she wrapped her hands around my back, digging her nails in, I moaned.

I was slowly pushing into her; as I filled her cheek and neck with soft small kisses. I pushed in till I was all the way in and stayed there, as we both gasped, me from pushing into her tight pussy and she from getting used to my size.

I watched her as I stayed there, and then she gave me the nod of approval. I smiled and pulled half way out, before I pushed in again. And then again. Then again.

She gasped with every push and I moaned at how good she felt.

I bent down to kiss and bite her boobs, and trace my tongue around her areola, before I started to play with her nipples.

Her fingers were playing with my hairs, as she watched me, and felt me pumping in and out of her.

We were both moaning and panting from the heat; we both had been waiting for this for a long time. There was passion, there was lust, and there was love.

My hand was roaming onto her thigh, I dug my nails and she gave me a scolding look, but then laughed; as did I.

I pulled her thigh up as I pushed in as deep as I can get. I was moving faster as we were both used to it now, and I was gaining speed with every push.

I felt her pussy squeezing my dick and I was also close. I looked at her and she knew.

"Cum in me, it's fine. I wanna feel your sperm in me," she said softly.

I moved up and kissed her lips, as I pulled back and pushed in harder. I was getting close. She moaned in my mouth and so did i.

I pushed in a few more times, before I couldn't hold it in any longer, and it was time for her too. I felt her pussy squeeze my dick as I started to cum inside her, as I kissed her lips and moaned. So did she.

She dug her nails deep into my back, leaving marks, as she came, and I filled her pussy with my cum.

I could feel my cum oozing out, around my dick, and dropping onto the bed sheet.

I stayed there, with my dick inside her, as I fell on top of her. Panting. She played with my hairs as we both caught our breath.

I pulled out and lied down by her.

*****

We got up after a while and went to the washroom, to take a shower together and clean up, and we fucked there again.

Then we came back, and she put on one of my t shirts with nothing underneath, and we went to bed. She fell asleep on top of my chest and I fell asleep holding her.

*****

Next morning, I woke up to an empty bed, and I was confused if last night was a dream. I got up and rubbed my eyes; then I saw her bra on my bedside table, with a note.

The note:

Paul, I had a really great time last night, thank you for everything. I haven't felt that loved in a long time, and I don't know how to thank you. But, I guess it's too late for us now. I'm sorry. I am married. To your best friend. So...we can't really do it now, can we? I'm sorry. I hope you understand. I love you. I left something to remember me by. I hope you like it.

And that was it. With that, she was gone. I picked up her bra. It still had her smell.