Lost Sister Ch. 3

Story Info
Brother entertains sister's sexy nurse.
1.2k words
4.41
116.4k
36

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,028 Followers

The days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months, Betty was still in the COMA.

I started back in a local high school not far from the hospital. I still spent every minute I could with my dear sister. Hoping and praying for her to wake up.

Mom and Dad however, their visits got to fewer and fewer. They said, " It hurt to bad to see her like that." I thought to my self, "BULLSHIT."

I think they enjoyed us being out of the house so they could have their swinger parties and drink day and night. You see, Mom and Dad were into all kinds of kinky shit.

It was going on a year sense that night when Betty got drugged. I had a part time job working with Ken at the Sheriff’s office. Doing filing and sometimes dispatching the deputies to crime scenes or other things that came up.

I got to know all of the nurses at the hospital very well. Many times they would let me stay all night in Betty’s room.

There was one night, I will always remember. I was taking a shower in Betty’s room. When one of the nurses, Carol, walked in on me.

Carol, had dark red hair, and was about 35 years old. She weighed about 160 pounds, Five foot eight inches, big full 38 DD breast.

Carol always wore very short nursing skirts that showed off her very sexy 38 inch ass and hips. It was nothing for her skirt to just cover the tops of her thigh high stockings.

When Carol opened the shower door, her eyes scanned my body taking in the fruits of my manhood. Her big green eyes stared at my hard cock a good two minutes before she stopped.

"Damn, why didn’t my husband," She gasp, "have one like that, instead of his little four inch prick?"

She walked towards me, unbuttoning her skirt and said, "I’m going to have to... rape you," she smiled real big, " I’m sure you wont mind."

I turned of the shower and went to meet her in the middle of the floor. We locked in a French kiss as my cock went between her legs, rubbing on her panty cover pussy.

I could already feel the heat and wetness between her thighs. My cock slipped all around her wet little love hole. This lady was on fire.

"Here," Carol handed me my rode, " The room next door is empty."

Once in the room, Carol, stripped off her skirt in seconds and dropped to her knees in front of my cock. She had my cock in her mouth and down her throat before I blinked my eyes.

She sucked me like I was her long lost love. In and out of her mouth she worked my thick cock shaft. Moaning, groaning the whole time.

"OHHHHHH I NEED YOU SO BAD, JERRY," As she stood up.

Carol moved to the empty bed, pulling her soaked panties down as she walked. She laid across the bed, spreading her legs wide.

"Jerry, I need you so bad... your thick meat in me... Loving me," I moved toward her, hearing her words, " I need you to take me... take me hard."

I moved on top of her as she talked, " I need you to take me like a... WHORE, to fuck me... All night, Hard, fast and have no regard of how hard you... Fuck me."

Carol went on with her plea, " I need you to drive your thick, hard and manhood... No drive your cock pole deep in my hot, wet, juicy cunt..."

"Do it now... PLEASE, JERRY, PLEASE." Carol begged.

I shifted my hips and placed my very hard cock head at her inflamed love hole. I kissed her softly on her full lips.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Carol screamed.

I drove my cock in her with one full hard thrust. Driving it into her womb. Filling her wanting body with my love.

I was driving my cock in and out of her like she was a whore. As fast as I could, lifting her ass of the bed with each thrust.

Faster, harder I fucked her, driving my cock deeper in her each time. Filling her needs with each pump, thrust.

After thirty minutes or so of my savage fucking, she staring cumming and cumming hard.

"OHHHHHH YES... OHHHHHH YES... THAT’S IT... OHHHHHH YES," Carol screamed, " DO IT... YES... YES."

Her hips matched my thrust, pushing into my meat. Harder we fucked, and harder she came. Each one more intense than her last.

"OOOHHHHHHHH JERRRRRRRRRY... YEEEESSSSSS... FUCK ME..." More screams.

I kept on pumping her just like she wanted, like she was a whore. Hard, fast and deep, my cock used her love hole.

After about two hours of me abusing her pussy she said, " oh Jerry... Stop. It’s starting to hurt.."

"NO... YOU SAID TO FUCK YOU HARD AND ALL NIGHT." I told her.

I kept on using her, I pumped her worn out pussy as hard as I could. Driving it in and out of her womb. Thrusting in her like a "MAD MAN".

With little tears forming in her eyes Carol pleaded, "Please... Jerry. It hurts now."

"Well, O.K. Where do you want my cum baby????" I ask her.

"In your... pussy?"

she moaned, " Ooohh"

"Or... in your mouth?"

Another moan.

"I know... in your sexy sweet little... ASS..." I said, pulling her legs on my shoulders.

I slowly pulled my cock from her worn out pussy hole. Gently placing it at the opening of her ass.

"You ready? Want some cock in that sexy ass of yours?" I ask.

"Ohhh Jerry, be easy, your so big..." Carol begged.

Her juices and cum had made her ass so wet my cock head slipped in her rectum with ease. Slowly I pushed in deeper, gently I pushed in her until my whole cock shaft was buried in her.

I closed my eyes, enjoying this new found delight. When my sister crossed my mind. That night, I was to take her ass like I was taking Carol now.

Just thinking of Betty’s beautiful ass made me start to cum. I began moving in and out of Carol’s rectum. Slow at first, then I moved a little faster.

"ooooohhhh Betty .. ummmmmm... Carol... Your so hot." I moaned.

Faster I took Carol’s ass, the whole time dreaming of Betty in my arms. With my cock sank into my sisters sweet tight ass.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHh yes... yes..." as I came.

Pumping with long full strokes in and out of Carols ass hole. Each pump I shot my seeds in her now worn out ass. Filling her with the cum I wanted so badly to put in my Betty.

I collapsed in Carol’s arms, cumming and crying as she held me like a sobbing baby. Her hips moving to my soft thrust in her ass.

We laid together, holding each other. Caressing kissing enjoying the wonderful after glow of our sex.

"I’m going to be lucky if I can walk..." Carol giggled.

"By the way... next time... let's keep your sister out of it." Carol looked at me, "Were you and her lovers?"

"Kinda," I paused, " We fooled around a little...that’s all."

I went back to Betty’s room and slept like a baby. Dreaming of the day I would get to love my sister again. To have her use her wonderful mouth on my cock and to get her tight little ass. Most of all, just to hold her in my arms...

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,028 Followers