Lost, Stranded, Line in the Sand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," I started to protest but she cut me off.

"I understand why you did touch me. The situation was intense," my sister laughed desperately looking away from me. "I can't say I didn't like it. I came. My brother sucking on my tit made me cum. For the first time since God knows when. I know it's wrong but your right this whole situation is not natural. It's beyond normal laws and morals."

"I can't deny there is an attraction. You seem to like me. Physically. And I can't say little brother watching you walk around shirtless with your 6 pack abs and chest, seeing your dick hasn't effected me as well. Despite my protest. Obviously," my sister in doctor mode analyzing the situation of a brother lusting for his sister.

"I need time to think. Please don't harass me. I have to think about things. Deal with it. I'm not sure if I can do that with you, have sex. Incest. That's a line I've never even thought about crossing before coming here. Having sex with my little brother," my sister shook her head. "Believe me I'm horny, all the time. I almost let you put your cock in me. But it's you, my brother. Who I've always loved. But not like that, sexually. Please give me space." My sister's blue eyes locking eye contact with my identical blue eyes. "Don't make it any weirder. Give me time to think things over."

I said quietly, "Of course." I thought to myself I'll give you "some" time but not too long. Now I know my sister is attracted to me and horny, that's information that a perverted little brother should never have.

Day 66

The temperature outside was unbelievably hot. The hottest day I can remember in my entire life. My sister and I had been getting along well the last week. We started to do things together again, playing chess and checkers. We laughed about stupid things that happened when we were kids and told stories about crazy things we did with our friends. The mutual masturbation session though not discussed was evident in the way we treated each other.

My sister knew I wanted to fuck her. She would catch me staring at her ass, mesmerized by her camel toed pussy or ogling her tits. Mandy would simply shake her head and smile. "My own brother eye fucking me," my sister said once. I think my sister was enjoying being a woman again, being desired. I kept a respectful distance physically. I didn't touch my sister at all other than patting her ass once or twice during the course of the week. "You love this thong don't you. Gentle, my cheeks are a little sun burnt," my sister said playfully.

My sister and I had finished playing a game of chess. My genius sister had barely beaten me with a strong attack from her knight. We were hiding out in the shade sitting at a little table and chairs set we had made. Both of us sweating profusely. My glistening sister wiped sweat out of her eyes and stated, "I would do anything for air conditioning right now. Anything to just forget about the heat."

I was starting to get frustrated waiting for my sister to make up her mind about what to do. We could be rescued any day. I was starting to think my sister was stalling for time, putting me off. I smiled at my sister and said, "I can think of only two things to do to forget about the heat. 1. Go for a swim or 2. I'm not supposed to talk about that with you right now. I guess I'm going for a swim." My sister grinned at me slightly as I walked off towards the beach. I heard my sister say behind me, "That's all you think about little brother."

The water was calm, blue and warm. I thought to myself people would pay thousands of dollars to be left alone on this island for a couple of weeks. Why is there no one here? I had forgotten to take the towel with me I realized as I walked to shore through the small waves. The heat would bake me dry in minutes.

My sister was standing on the beach holding the towel waiting for me, "I brought you the towel," she said.

"Thanxs, seriously you should go in the water, it will cool you off."

"I washed my hair this morning, I don't want to get it wet," my sister's words reminded me that woman are the same no matter where they are. My sister said softly as I dried my body with the towel, "I decide we should do the other thing to beat the heat, little brother."

I looked up at my sister in her tan thong and small bikini top and was stunned speechless.

"Three conditions," my sister demanded, "one if or when we get back to civilization neither of us tells a soul. Not Alyssa, Brian, our parents, god forbid, your best friend, your wife of twenty years, my husband of fifty or my future psychiatrist or your future AA group. No one." I simply nodded.

"Two, back in the real world this is completely forgotten, even between us. Neither of us ever mentions it, hints at, eludes to it, I don't want you eye fucking me or staring at me in a bikini. We go back to normal brother-sister relationship. No way does it every happen again in the real world. Don't even think about. I'm serious, if this ever got out my career, my life would be destroyed. It'd kill me. We have to go back to being a normal brother and sister."

I simply said, "I understand." I didn't know if it was possible to be normal with your sister after you fucked each other but I was willing to agree to anything.

"Three you have to wear a condom. Getting pregnant while stuck on a deserted island with my brother would pretty much tell everyone that we had sex. That I had sex with my own brother." My sister had just said we had sex, her and me.

"You're right. I'll go get a condom."

My sister grabbed my wrist, feeling her touch me while we talked about having sex. My cock was instantly hard. "Not here on the beach, let's go back to the ship. Knowing my luck we'd finally get rescued while I'm letting my brother fuck me. It'd be a little embarrassing especially once they found out we our brother and sister."

My sister and I walked in silence back to the ship. I didn't dare say anything that might risk my sister changing her mind. When we entered the ship I continued on to my bag to grab a condom. My sister sat down on her bed I watched her beautiful ass in that thong as she bent down to get on the mattress. I opened up the wrapper and pulled out the condom, dropping the wrapper in our little trash bin.

My sister reached back and unsnapped her bikini top unleashing her D cup breast. Her nipples huge poking out from the excitement of the moment. I was about to fuck my sister. This can't be happening. This shouldn't be happening. My sister took off her bra and placed it on the floor. My sister reached down and started pulling off her thronged bikini bottoms. My sister lifted her ass allowing her panties to glide over her ass cheeks and then past her pussy onto her thighs. My sister's pussy freshly shaved, bald, her lips dewy with sweat or excitement.

My sister shyly looked up at me for a second and pulled her thong down her legs and off her feet. My sister completely nude, her beautifully tits heaving with excitement, her pussy waiting for my cock. I was mesmerized. My sister looked up at me enjoying the effect her body had on her brother, "Gavin, little brother."

Desire pulsing through my loins, my body on fire, I pulled down my swim trunks and stepped out of them. I placed the condom at the tip of my cock and uncoiled it down the head than the shaft of my dick. I looked at my sister as I slipped the condom on. My sister was watching me as she stroked her pussy softly several times. Once the condom was on I lowered my body to my sister's bed.

My sister, Mandy, turned around positioning herself on her knees and supporting her weight with her hands against the mattress. From behind, I remembered my sister had said that was her favorite sexual position. A Brazilian girl I knew had once called this position "on all fours". It wasn't some random girl I was with now but my sister spread on all fours naked in front of me waiting for my cock. My sister who had teased me growing up, my sister who had helped me with my home work, my sister who I wasn't supposed to ever touch in a sexual way.

I slid closer to my sister on the mattress, my groin, my cock touching my sister's ass, resting against her butt cheeks. My sister turned her head back towards me looking at her naked brother, feeling her brother's cock against her ass, at the gates of her sex. "This is too weird. Being in this position with my brother, I don't know if I can do this." This was my fear, my sister stopping. Please she can't stop now.

I pleaded to my sister, "Relax, relax. I'm Brian you've done this with him many times before. Just relax, concentrate on your hottest fantasy. Believe that's what's happening now." I wasn't sure if anything I said made any sense but my sister turned around she let her head fall close to the mattress. My sister seemed to be trying to distance her head, her mind, from the rest of her body, from her pussy.

I grabbed my cock and placed it between my sister's legs. The head than shaft of my cock slid through my sister's pussy lips. My sister moaned softly, "Ahh". For someone who wasn't sure she wanted to go through with having sex with her brother, my sister's pussy was so wet. My cock was now wet with my sister's pussy juices. I pulled my cock back towards my sister's opening. Holding my cock I placed my dick against her hole. Slowly I slid my cock through my sister's wet pussy lips into her soaked vagina. My sister's vaginal walls surrounding my dick, her brother's cock.

I couldn't believe I was pushing my cock into my doctor, priss sister's pussy. "Ahh ooo god," my sister moaned. I probed my cock in about half way into my sister's pussy. God she was wet. I started to withdraw my cock nearly to her entrance and than I pushed forcefully back into my sister's vagina. On the next stroke my cock was fully submerged in my sister's pussy. "Ohh. " I didn't want to speak or say anything that might stop my sister from fucking me so the next words just escaped my lips. "My god your pussy feels good, sis."

I moved my hands to my sister's hips and started to fuck her slowly. My sister's head was still hung low close to the mattress. My sister softly moaned, MMMmmmmm," almost continuously as I fucked her. After a couple of minutes of slow fucking I started to increase my pace. It had been so long since I had felt pussy, the texture, moisture, surrounding my cock, so long since I had felt a pussy besides Alyssa, my lost girlfriend. Now I was fucking Amanda, my sister. It felt so good, so different, my sister's pussy much tighter. My sister's body completely different than Alyssa's bony frame, more supple.

I was pounding into my sister's pussy stroke after stroke. The sound of fucking reverberating off the shell of the boat. Slam, slam bouncing back at us off the wall, flesh off flesh. Cock and pussy. My sister groaned, "That's it fuck my pussy, baby, Fuck me baby. Ohh my God I needed cock, your cock feels so good. So full. Fuck, ooh fuck me like that. Ooh fuck me. Fuck mee, fuck meee, ahhhh" my sister groaned. I couldn't believe my goody, good sister was such a dirty talker during sex.

My sister's body glistening with moisture as sweat dripped off my face onto my sister's ass. The heat of the day and sex, the exertion of energy covering are bodies in sweat.

I loved hearing my sister's moans. Her groans of pleasure. My sister's sexual nature had always been locked away from me, her brother. I was finally understanding who my sister really was beneath the polished surface. Hearing her, feeling her, no brother is ever supposed to see his sister getting fucked like this let alone being the one fucking her. I was so turned on listening to her,

"Ohhh, god I love your cock, keeepp fucking meee, I'm going to come on your cock. Keep fucking me." My sister's voice sounding completely different while getting fucked, sexual, wanton and deeper. I knew I was never supposed to hear my sister's sex talk or getting fucked voice.

I knew I was fucking my sister, maybe the greatest moment in my life I realized even as the act was going on. My greatest accomplishment. I had told my sister to fantasize whatever she wanted while I was fucking her. But when my sister moaned, "Ohh Brian, Brian," I was pissed off. I wanted my sister to moan my name, her brother's name not some soft dicked boyfriend of hers. She was going to dump Brian, he never had the time to fuck my sister. A god damn crime.

I took my hands off my sister's hips and leaned forward kissing her sweaty back and rubbing her side. I placed both of my hands underneath her grabbing her breast, such big tits. Squeezing her nipples, "Oohh my pussy right to my pussy, nipples." I pinched her nipples again. The front of my sweat covered body was now meshed against my sister's back as my hips continued to thrust my cock into my sister as deep and hard as I could. My sister pushed back at me slightly with her ass. I moved my head close to her ear as my sister moaned. "Fuck me baby, fuck me hard, that's it. I love cock."

I whispered into my sister's ear, "Your fucking your brother, my sister has my cock in her pussy. Her brother's cock. I'm fucking my sister, Amanda, Ohh Mandy, my sister's pussy."

My sister stopped her moaning as her mind raced. I grunted out, "Who's fucking you, who fucking you sis?"

"No, no Brian," my sister groaned.

I stuffed my cock back into my sister again and again. "Who sis, should I stop, who sis? Mandy I want you to say my name. I want my sister to say my name as I fuck her."

"Nooo, wrong, so wronnggg," my sister moaned.

"Gavin, your brother is fucking you. You love your brother's cock. My sister is not a good girl. Good girls don't let their brothers fuck them. You're a dirty girl letting your brother put his cock in your pussy. Say my name, Say your brother's name, Say it." I pushed into my sister's pussy as forcefully as I could.

My sister smiled, "Ohh Gavin, Gavin, Gav, ohh my god I'm fucking my brother. My brother is fucking me, my brother is going to make me cummmm. Fuck my pussyyy, little brother. Fuck your sister. So close"

I pinched my sister's nipples hard, knowing that helped my sister cum. "Ohh god, so close, please please."

"Look at me Amanda, look at me sis, I want to see your face when you cum. Look at me, look at your brother while he fucks you. Sis, that nurse is here to watch you get fucked by your brother, look at me". I was pounding into my sister, I was so close, I couldn't hold out, I can't hold out, I could feel the cum building. But I tried holding back, my sister picked up and turned her head to look at me. Her eyes glazed, hair sweaty, I squeezed her breast and than her nipples. Immediately, my sister's pussy clenched, tightening against my cock. My sister's vagina spasming, her body stiffening than shivering, her eyes shutting than opening. My sister's face looked as if she was in agony for a second and then pleasure flooding her features. My cock blowing my load into the condom, there was no way I could stop from cumming after feeling my sister cum, seeing my sister's cum face. My sister's mouth was gaping open, as she wordlessly screamed than her lips softly saying, "incest, my brother."

I kissed my sister's mouth slipping my tongue against hers. I kissed my sister's cheek, rubbing against her for a second, "My sister is good fuck, dirty girl." I was breathless the exertion catching up with me, "remember what I said about Adam and Eve. Incest being natural," I breathed deeply again, I was so tired. "Total bull, I've wanted to fuck you since I first so that shaved pussy of yours, sis."

My sister opened her eyes, staring at me with a blank expression, totally lost. My sister lowered her head, overcome, drunk with her orgasm. My sister cums hard. Finally I could feel myself deflate slightly so I pulled my body off my sister and slowly slid my cock out of my sister's pussy. I reached down and pulled the condom off my dick and threw it on the ground. I was certain that I'd be fucking my sister again.

My sister was still kneeling on the bed "on all fours" her pussy close to my face. Mandy seemed to be transported to another world, or a sleep. I could see my sister's cum running out of her lips and down her thighs. I was so tired and so hot. I could barely breath. But I couldn't help myself I had to taste my sister's shaved pussy.

I had to eat my sister's pussy. I lowered my head and started licking her lips. I had never had bald pussy before. I was licking her lips tasting my sister's pussy juices, her cum. I forced my tongue into her pussy. Tongue fucking her. My sister moaned softly but still seemed to be not altogether there. I pushed my head in between my sister's legs and started licking and sucking on her clit. For few a second I finger fucked my sister as I licked her clit then I pulled my fingers out of her vagina and concentrated on her clit.

"OHH no more, Gavin. I can't take it." my sister said softly. I continued tonguing her clit, "Ohh my god your going to make me cum," my sister practically screaming. "you fuck, you fuck, ohhhh brother," my sister put her hand down and tried to push herself onto her legs. Slowly Mandy started to gather strength and her feet under her. I continued to lick her clit and then sucking down hard on it.

My head and mouth rising with her body. My sister was standing and I was on my knees eating her pussy and licking her clit. My hands were wrapped around on her stomach and hips trying to hold her in place. "you fucking bastard. Cummmm. Brother, making me cum again, bastard." My sister put her hand on my head and pushed her pussy into my mouth.

I ignored everything as I sucked and licked my sister's clit disregarding even breathing. "AHHHH, shouldn't, shouldn't , brother." My sister pushed her pussy against my mouth and pulled on my hair than let go. My sister reached back and pushed my hands off her hips and stomach. I gave her a last lick across her shaved pussy lips as she slowly moved on shaky legs away from me. My naked sister walked out the ship's cabin door.

I stood still for several minutes exhausted from the heat and effort. Catching my breath. It seemed as if I hadn't breathed in hours. I wiped my face with my arm. Wiping off most of my sister's pussy juices from my lips and face. Slowly, I stood on my wobbly legs and walked across the room to my mattress and than collapsed down. I slept for several hours. When I woke I put on my swim trunks and went for a swim. I searched the island for my sister but I couldn't find her.

I was a little worried that what we had done might be freaking my sister out. Getting fucked by her little brother might be too much for her morals. Cool and refreshed by my swim and with the temperature dropping with the sun's retreat I walked back to the ship stopping only to throw a few branches on the fire. My sister still hadn't returned. I figured she needed to be alone to come to terms with having sex with her brother. So I simply laid down on my mattress and relived the day. What a great day I thought.

A half hour later as the sun set and the light became dim I heard my sister enter the cabin. My sister was still nude but now dripping wet from what I presume was a swim in the ocean. My sister picked up the towel and dried her hair and then her body. My sister dropped the towel on the table. She looked over at me and saw me watching her. My sister made no move to cover up her nakedness, she continued to stare at me for several seconds. Mandy walked over to my mattress and then motioned with her hand for me to move over.

I slid over on the mattress as my sister laid down next to me. My sister cuddled into my body. I could feel her breast and nipples pressing against my stomach. My sister's face leaning against my side. Mandy reached up with her hand and started gently rubbing my chest. "I couldn't stop it, I didn't want to stop it. It was inevitable," my sister started rationalizing softly to me. "Seeing you every day, how brave you are, how handsome, your body, chest, abs, cock. God your cock. Day after day. Like a married couple living together. But with less clothes. Or no clothes. I tried to resist. For months I've tried to push thoughts about you out of my mind. I've wanted you for so long ," I just listened and let my sister talk it out.