Louise Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,666 Followers

"Oh fuck Dina... let me..."

Leon tried to move; but couldn't. He could only moan and call out as Nadine teased his cock with her lips, teeth and tongue. Soon he stopped objecting and relaxed letting Nadine have her way with him. He no longer cared if she let him go or not as long as she kept pleasuring him.

The orgasm began at the balls of his feet and made its way up his legs. Not being able to move seemed to intensify the orgasm as it rushed to his groin and to his balls. Every muscle in his body tightened as he strained to move. He screamed Nadine's name as his seed left his body; the pleasure so intense that it was almost painful.

He was sure that she was done when he was empty but she didn't stop.

"Dina... stop... I'm done." He panted. His eyes were squeezed shut but they flew open when another orgasm wracked his body.

Leon woke up four hours later with Nadine watching him.

"Feel better?" She asked smiling at him.

"Damn woman! That was ....there are no words to describe it but yeah; I feel better." Leon replied.

"Good because it's almost time. Papa and Nathan are already here and Patrick is on his way." Nadine replied.

"Where will you be?" Leon asked.

"Here with your sisters." Nadine replied.

"You're staying?" Leon asked. He hadn't planned on that. He didn't want her to hear him screaming in pain.

"Of course I'm staying... you don't want me to?"

"I just don't want you to hear me if I scream." Leon said softly.

"I heard you scream a few hours ago." Nadine said.

"That's different." Leon replied.

"Why? Because it was a scream of pleasure? It's alright to share in your pleasure but not your pain?" she asked. "Leon, I am your mate. I'm not going anywhere. When it's over; I'll be here waiting for you. Now get ready to go."

"You're some kind of woman you know that?" Leon asked. "I know that I haven't come out and said it, but Dina; I love you."

"I know; I love you too."

*********

Six pm sharp Leon was lying on a table in the basement of his and Nadine's home. Memories of every horror movie involving human sacrifice that he had ever seen played through his head. He was already sweating and they hadn't even begun. He could hear his pulse in his ears and he grimaced at how fast it was beating.

"Try to relax." Nathan encouraged him.

"That's easy for you to say." Leon muttered.

"Remember that we're here for you and that you don't need to suffer alone." Hans said placing a hand on Leon's shoulder. "Do you have any questions before we start?"

"No." Leon said nervously.

He held his breath when Nathan made the cut into his jugular.

"You're doing great." He said softly.

Leon winced as he felt his life force run out of him and into a metal bowl. After what seemed like hours, he was drowsy. His pulse no longer beat in his ears and he felt cold. He thought about Nadine and the warmth of her body next to his and he remembered why he was doing this.

"Leon, I want you to listen to me." Hans said. "I know that you can't respond; but you can hear me. We are going to begin feeding you our blood. It is blood that we've been saving for such an occasion. The transformation will begin within hours of the first feeding."

Leon felt cup being pressed against his lips. A small amount of trickled down his throat making him cough. Whoever was feeding him stopped, let him catch his breath and then continued. The next sip went down easier and he actually tasted it.

He was rather surprised that he liked the taste of it. It didn't taste salty and coppery like his did, but had more of a sweet taste to it. The second cup tasted just as good; but different as did the third cup.

"I wonder what mine will taste like?" he wondered. A combination of the three he decided a short time later. Several hours had passed before he felt the first twinge of discomfort. After that first twinge, everything sped up. He was hot and then he was cold as the sweat poured out of him; but it didn't smell like normal sweat. This smelled much worse.

"It's the toxins leaving your body." Hans explained when he saw Leon's nose crinkle in disgust.

The mild discomfort had quickly become full blown pain that he doubted any pain medication known to man could touch. Leon heard himself screaming in a voice that was filled with agony. He felt hands massaging his head, arms, shoulders and legs as he writhed on the bed and screamed for Nadine.

Between the screams, blood was poured into his mouth along with the urges to swallow. Soon all he felt was one, long excruciating pain. When a hand took his, he gratefully accepted it. He didn't know when the pain began abate only that there were brief periods when the pain seemed to be less and then it would be back again.

Leon grabbed hold of the voices that murmured encouragements to him as they wiped his brow or fed him blood. He didn't know what time it was, but there was one moment that he would always remember. It was the moment when a bolt of pain that was worse than any pain he had previously experienced ran through him. His body arched off the bed as he opened his mouth to scream; but no sound came out.

Suddenly, it was over. All that was left was a bone tiredness that left him speechless.

"Leon." Patrick whispered in his ear. "It's over. Sleep now."

When he woke up, he was in his own bed and Nadine was curled up beside him.

*********

Nadine tried not to think about what Leon was going through as she sent calming thoughts to him and tried to absorb some of his agony. Of Leon's sisters, Louise was the one who understood although her pain wasn't nearly as excruciating as Leon's was. Nadine understood too and wished that there was another way; but there was none.

She tried to concentrate on something else and soon gave up. Not even helping to plan for Louise's baby helped.

"Nadine, he's in good hands." Louise told her. "It's going to be alright."

Nadine looked at Louise and smiled at her.

"I know... thank you."

Those hours felt like the longest hours of her life. Not even the hours that she spent hiding in the woods behind Hans' house could compare to this. Just when she thought that it wasn't going to end; there was silence. For a brief moment, she panicked and then remembered that if Leon had died; she would have felt it.

Four hours later, she breathed a sigh of relief as Leon's slumbering body was carried to their bedroom. Patrick and Nathan stayed so that Hans could take Juliette home to see the kids.

"We'll stay until tomorrow to make sure that he's alright." Nathan told her. "He did well."

"Thank you for being here and helping him turn." Nadine said. "It means a lot to us."

"You're welcome." Nathan said speaking for him and Patrick. "He'll probably sleep for another twenty-four hours, but when he wakes up; he's going to be hungry. Do you have enough blood and food?"

"Yes to both." Nadine replied.

The next evening, they were gone.

Nadine checked her supplies one last time before she got into bed with Leon. She knew what to expect and prepared herself. When he first woke up, he would want sex. The lovemaking would come later after the initial taking when he would claim her.

She knew that it could be rough, but knowing Leon as she did; she knew that he wouldn't intentionally hurt her. She curled up against his back and closed her eyes. It didn't feel like she had been resting very long when she felt Leon wake up. She didn't move as he turned to face her.

"Dina look at me." Leon said.

He waited until she was looking into his eyes before he spoke.

"You belong to me and no one else. Do you accept me?"

Nadine didn't hesitate in her response.

"I accept you as you accept me."

Before she could blink, Leon has her in his lap and impaled on his manhood. She braced herself for it to be hard and fast; but it wasn't. Leon cradled her against his chest and thrust up into her with a gentleness that she hadn't been expecting.

"I would never hurt you like that." he murmured. "Never."

"Leon, it's alright..."

"I will never let anyone hurt you again." he murmured as he thrust harder and faster into her.

Nadine's nipples tingled as they rubbed against the coarse hair of Leon's chest. She moaned as the bare lips between her legs ground against his pelvis. She could feel and smell the odor of her fluids as they coated his cock as they ran from her and soaked his pubic hair.

She turned her head to the side and offered Leon her neck not in the least bit frightened that he would take too much. She knew that Leon had been taught the basics while he had been asleep. Her clit pulsed when he tenderly kissed her neck. When he bit, she exploded. With every splash of his essence against her inner walls, the nightmare of those years faded. She would be able to talk about it now.

Leon took long hard draws from her as he came; he didn't think that he would ever tire of the way that she tasted. Sweet with just a touch of spice. He eased her back on the bed still thrusting into her until they came a second time.

"Are you alright baby?" he asked searching her face for signs of pain. Seeing none, he held her close.

"I'm fine... you didn't hurt me. Thank you."

"Nadine, I meant it when I said that no one would ever hurt you again. I also meant it when I said that I would never hurt you and if I do; get Kevyn, Louise and Juliette and let them kick my ass."

"I don't think that's going to be necessary." Nadine replied, "But I'll keep it in mind."

They talked, made love and ate for the next twenty-four hours. Finally Leon asked about her past.

"How did you end up in Hans' back yard?"

"I was living with my family in Northern California. We had a little piece of land that had a creek running through it. It wasn't much; but it was ours. Every Saturday afternoon we would go fishing so mama could dry them for winter or we would pick berries...you get the picture. Anyway, another black family moved about a mile away from us. My father took an instant dislike to them. He simply didn't trust them. At the time I thought that he was being uppity, but he knew that there was something wrong about them."

Nadine's eyes glazed over as she went back in time.

"There were three children, two boys and a girl who was my age. Can you imagine how thrilled I was? I had five brothers and other than mama; there was no one to talk to. The girl Nell and I became friends even though my father forbade it. The thing was, I never saw her during the day time. In retrospect, that should have been a clue; but all I could think was that I finally had a friend. What's really funny was that my brothers felt as my father did and steered clear of them.

One night, Nell came to our place. Everyone was sound asleep because we had to be up early the next morning. Winter was coming and we wanted to gather the last of the berries and whatever else we could find to get us through the winter."

Leon closed his eyes in an attempt to prepare himself for what she was going to tell him.

"Nell had been telling me that one of her brothers- Harry was sweet on me. I didn't believe her at first because Harry never looked at me in that way, but his brother William did. Anyway, she came to our house and told me that Harry wanted to see me. I asked her if William was going to be there. She gave me a funny look like she wanted to tell me something but changed her mind."

"Was he going to be there?" Leon asked.

Nadine hesitated.

"Yes he was going to be there. I snuck out through the front which never would have happened before that night. My father was a light sleeper. We used to try to sneak up on him and never succeeded; but I succeeded that night. I was so thrilled to be seeing William that I didn't think about the fact that no one woke up."

Leon's stomach dropped. He didn't like where the story was going.

"I don't know when my excitement began to turn to nervousness and then to fear, but by the time it happened; it was too late. I couldn't go back home and even if I had... I found out later that the reason I was able to sneak out undetected was because everyone was dead."

"They killed all of them?" Leon asked.

"All of them."

"Are you sure? Maybe they lied." Leon said.

"No... they... Nell was wearing my mother's necklace. It was the one nice thing that she had and she never took it off. Harry was wearing something of my father's and they had something from each of my brothers. I kept asking myself how I didn't hear anything. Nothing was making sense."

"Dina... they were vampires weren't they?"

Nadine shook her head. "They were travelling to Southern California when they found us. They were going to leave us alone until Nell insisted that's she needed a friend. And then Harry decided that he wanted me as his mate. I didn't know exactly what that was, but I knew that I wanted nothing to do with it."

"How long were you with them?" Leon asked.

"Two months. By that time Harry had accidentally turned me. The planned mating wasn't going to happen. I wasn't Harry's mate and it wasn't too long before he realized that. It didn't' stop him... them from using me in whatever way that they wanted. I had gone mute. I wouldn't talk no matter what they did to me."

"Where were their parents?" Leon asked. His brain was still thinking as a human's would.

"They encouraged it... I was their food." Nadine replied. "You should have seen their reaction when Harry turned me! His father almost took his head off and would have if his mother hadn't intervened. So there they were with a new vampire that none of them wanted."

"They didn't help you did they?" Leon asked.

"Help me?" Nadine asked laughing bitterly, "As soon as the change started, they left me; but not before I killed Harry. The fool had to have one more go at me. He thought that it would be easy because I was in so much pain. As he was...raping me, I grabbed whatever I could reach and I hit him on the head. He was so shocked... after the first few times, I had stopped fighting; it was easier and less painful that way. There was so much blood...I hit him again and again until he rolled away from me."

"Baby, are you sure that you killed him? According to Hans and Nathan; we can only die by decapitation or a direct stab into the heart."

Nadine cleared her throat and wipe at her wet face.

"I.... I stabbed him in the heart with his knife. I watched as the blood ran from his body, so yes; I'm sure. I don't remember what happened next. When I came to, I was at Hans' home and the rest you know. Until Harry, I had never hurt anyone. I even hated killing the animals that we used for food."

"Dina, the man was hurting you; they were going to leave you to die. Hell, they did leave you to die!" Leon exclaimed. "You were defending yourself."

Nadine closed her eyes. She could see the blood as it poured from Harry's chest. She saw herself stabbing him not only in his chest; but his groin until she was exhausted. It was a memory that she only just remembered. For the first time since she stumbled into Hans' property, she allowed herself to grieve not only for herself; but her family as well.

Leon had one more question but he waited until Nadine had calmed. He pulled her as close as he could and then covered her much smaller body his symbolically telling her that she was safe. When she stopped crying, he asked the question.

"Dina, do you know what happened to the rest of them?"

Nadine shrugged.

"I don't know. I think Papa found and killed one of them."

"Alright, you don't have to tell me anymore." Leon soothed.

Nadine clung to Leon and started to cry again.

"If I had only listened...."

"It would have made no difference." Leon said. "They had already targeted you. That's why they sent Nell to befriend you. Baby, it wasn't your fault."

"I keep telling myself that." Nadine said. "But even after all of this time; I don't believe it."

"Well now you have me to tell you and I'll say it a thousand times a day if I have to." Leon said hugging her tighter. "Dina, it wasn't your fault, it wasn't your fault..."

Leon lost track of how many times he whispered those words against the top of her head. He kept repeating them long after her breathing deepened and slowed to nothing.

As he closed his eyes; he wondered where the bastards who hurt Nadine were.

********

A month later, Nathan and Louise were headed back to Pittsburgh so that Nathan could see the house. They checked in at the hotel and called Gene.

"You're here?" he asked surprised.

"We just go in." Louise replied. "Is it too late to meet for dinner?"

"Tell me where." Gene replied. "Preferably someplace that doesn't serve alcohol." He added. "I don't trust myself yet."

"Isn't there a Denny's or an IHOP near you?" Louise asked.

"There's an IHOP just down the street... can you give me an hour?"

"That's perfect." Louise replied. "Gene, we are so proud of you!"

"Thank sis... for everything."

Gene was already at the restaurant when they got there. Both Louise and Nathan were surprised at how good he looked. His face that had been thin and gaunt had filled out, the slight paunch that he had carried was gone and he had bulked up.

"You look good." Nathan remarked as he extended his hand to Gene.

Gene surprised by the gesture took Nathan's hand, shook it and then hugged Louise.

"How are you doing?" He asked her.

"We're good." Louise replied. "You look great."

"Thanks... Leon had weights at his apartment and he was right; it helps."

"Are you still going to your meetings?" Nathan asked.

"Every day." Gene replied. "Sometimes I go twice a day and I meet with or talk to my sponsor at least once a day."

Nathan nodded and smiled in approval.

"We are proud of you." he said. "I haven't received a proposal from you yet."

"No... I wanted my head on straight before I did that." Gene replied. "Can I ask a favor?"

"Of course." Nathan replied curious as to what the favor could be.

"If my proposal is shitty; tell me. I don't want any favors."

"Agreed." Nathan replied. He was beginning to like Gene. The man that he was supposed to be was slowly emerging.

"Thanks and on a positive note, Dana and I are talking again. It's way too soon to know where we're going; but at least we're talking."

"That's good news!" Louise said genuinely happy. She had a feeling that things between Dana and Gene were going to work out.

"Can you meet us at the house tomorrow night?" Nathan asked.

"I can meet you during my lunch break if you want." Gene replied. "That way you can see where things are."

"Evenings are better." Nathan replied. "Is seven too late?"

"Ummm no... Lou do you still have a key?" Gene asked.

"I brought it with me." she replied.

Nathan paid the bill but Gene insisted on leaving the tip.

"It's funny how there's money if I'm not buying beer." He remarked as he left the tip on the table.

******

Gene got to work bright and early. He had several leads to for potential clients. If he could get one of those, Bartlett would get off of his ass and leave him alone. Gene looked at the calendar; he had less than a week to land a client. If he didn't.....

But he had a client...

"Fuck." Gene muttered.

"Need I remind you that you have less than a week to come up with a client?" Bartlett said from Gene's office door. "I'm really beginning to wonder about the Sinclaire letter. How is it that you came by it?"

Gene bit his tongue until he tasted blood. He refused to be baited by his supervisor. A thought occurred to him as he watched and listened to Bartlett gloat and taunt him.

"Are you familiar with the employee handbook?" He asked.

"What of it?" Bartlett snapped.

"I seem to recall a section that talks about harassment and a hostile work environment." Gene replied his tone cool and controlled.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,666 Followers