Louise... Slut at Last Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark accepted the compliment quietly, taking another draught of the cool, dark ale. I went on, changing the topic slightly.

"You know, that reminds me, Mark. There was chapter in your second novel that I think I understood, but I wanted to ask some questions about, to see if I really got it."

"Shoot," Mark said with a smile. Most authors love to talk about their "children" -- meaning their books. He looked eager to do so.

"Well, okay ... so in the chapter where Ben Withers has the affair with Tom's wife -- Julia? I knew the name full well, from reviewing it the night before, but I put a questioning intonation at the end of my sentence, to make it seem as if I was going from memory.

"Sure, yes, I know the part you mean," Mark replied.

"Well, I understand, naturally, how Julia's husband might feel, but I'm curious as to how Ben himself felt, taking another man's wife like that."

Mark did not miss a beat, but grinned at me broadly.

"Stolen water is sweet! That's what the Good Book says." He chuckled.

Now you see THIS is why I was right to choose Mark. A guy who could quote Proverbs from memory was just the sort of fellow who could get into Louise's panties. I was elated, not only that he had used Scripture, but that he had used it to explain the pleasure a man could get from cuckolding another man.

"So, he really felt no guilt about it?"

"None," Mark replied. "Only pure elation."

"So." I moved in for the kill. "About Louise ..."

I just let my wife's name hang in the air like that, to let Mark put whatever spin on it that he might. He looked mildly alarmed.

"Hey, Will ... look, I NEVER touched Louise, not like that!"

Before he could sputter out any further denials, I came back with, "Well, how would you like to?"

It took about ten seconds, but finally a large grin spread across his handsome face.

12