Louise Submits Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Amber said, "Now for the rest of your punishments. You'll leave naked today and for the rest of the week. You come to school naked and go home naked. April will not help you this time."

I tried to beg her not to do it, but all I got was a few hard slaps on my naked ass. She didn't say anything and I knew I had to shut up. I cried, but not from being spanked. It was from being turned on and wanting to do as she orders me to do. I don't know why, but I wanted more.

She continued talking about my punishment. "Slave, I am disappointed in you and you will pay for this. Now, not only will you pump gas naked, travel to and from home naked, but you are going to show more in my class. I will figure out just what I want to show of you each day. All my classmates will eventually see you naked in and out of class. Do you have any problems with this slave?"

I said, "Mistress, you said I wouldn't have to strip naked in front of the students. Now you say I will be seen by all of them. I will probably be arrested and go to jail if it happens."

"Point taken slave," she said, "But I didn't say anything about stripping you in class. I won't make you remove all your clothes, unless you want it to happen, and I think you will soon."

I still had not turned around and she was talking to my back. I was afraid to turn around to face her, because if I saw her face, I would agree to anything she wanted. I knew I would get naked for her any place and any time. And if I faced her right now, I would tell her I would do it for her.

Then April said, "Amber, are you sure this is what you want? I mean, she could be caught and be arrested. Then you wouldn't have her to play with. I don't care what you do with her and kind of like it, but I think you need to look out for your property and not let her get in trouble. That is what a mistress does."

Amber told me to turn around and once I was turned, she looked at April and said, "OK, I hear what you are saying. But, it's something she wants done. It's something that all submissive's dream about. So, I am going through with what I told her. Louise knows she can quit at any time if she wants to and she can also keep herself out of trouble. So, the game is still on."

April looked at me and said, "Is this what you want Louise? Do you agree to do as she says and show others what you are? If you tell me yes, then I won't interfere any longer."

I looked at April and then at Amber. I said, "Mistress, may I speak freely?"

Amber said I could. I turned to April and said, "I know this isn't right. I should never be standing here in my classroom naked in front of a student. But, I made a bet with Amber, which I lost. Then I extended the time all on my own. I never knew I was like this and now I want it more than anything. It feels so right to be made to do things I would never do on my own and would probably never think of by myself. So, yes April I agree to her terms and will do as she wants. I am sure she won't get me in trouble, since she wants me as a plaything. I hope you can understand April, it's what I want and need."

April said, "Okay, I understand and I'll be there to help you, if that's okay with Amber."

Amber said, "Yeah, that's fine, as long as you don't interfere too much."

I was ready to get out of school and said, "Mistress, may I leave now?"

She said, "Yes you may and I'll see you in the morning, just like you are now. Don't forget to get your gas and I expect to see the video once you are done."

I said, "Yes Mistress, I'll have April take it on my phone and then send it to you. Thank you, Mistress."

I gathered up my purse and headed toward the door. April said, "Louise, at least let me go first to be sure no one is in the hall."

I said, "Ok, but we must go now."

I think I might be in shock or something. I never thought I would willingly accept the fact I am a slave to a student and have agreed to let her expose me to others. I'm sure the class will get to see more than they have already. I just wondered how she was going to do that. Would she just say strip so the class can see me, or will she do it a little each day, until I was naked? Guess I'll find out soon enough. But for now I had to get to my car and then get gas before going home. All while I'm naked.

I followed April and she was a good look out for me. We had to hide a couple times, slipping into empty classrooms and once into a restroom. But we finally made it to my car. "Okay Louise that was fun," she said, "I'll follow you to the gas station to video your adventure. Now give me your phone so I can start filming as soon as we get there. This should be fun."

I gave her my phone and got into my car. I waited till she was in her car and then we drove away. I didn't want to go to the station I normally go to, so I drove a little out of the way to another gas station which I had passed before. It never looked like too many people visited it, so I figured I would go get my gas there.

I drove until I saw the station and then pulled up to one of the pumps. The station had 3 rows of pumps, and I picked the middle one. I thought I would be hidden more at that one. April pulled in behind me and got out. She stood beside her car with my phone ready to capture the moment.

I waited for a moment, to let her get ready and to work up the courage to do this. I was about to step out of my car naked and allow anyone looking to see me, it was frightening and exciting at the same time. But, I did make Amber mad and this is how she wants to punish me. I had to do this.

So, once I saw April give me the sign that she was ready; I opened my door and stepped out. I didn't realize when I pulled in that I would have to walk around the car to get to the pump. The tank was on my side of the car and I pulled in with the opposite side near the pump. It was too late now, so I walked around the car and inserted my debit card into the slot. I could feel my face glowing with embarrassment, as I took the hose and walked back to my side of the car, stuck the nozzle in the hole and started pumping the gas.

I knew it would take a little while to fill-up, because it was almost empty. I held the nozzle in my hand instead of putting it so it didn't need to be held. I think I just needed to do something with my hands. I stood there naked pumping gas, like it was a normal thing to do.

But, I was so red and humiliated that I just couldn't look around to see if anyone saw me. Then I heard a horn and some whistles. A group of boys drove past and honked. When I looked up, it appeared that they were turning around to get a better view. I hoped the tank was almost full.

Then another car pulled in behind me. 'Oh, shit' I thought. There was no place to hide and I was completely exposed to the driver. But, I had to finish. I continued to pump the gas as I watched an elderly man step out from his car. I watched him as he went to the pumps and slide his card into the slot. I could see him sneak peeks at my trying to be discrete, but when he pushed the nozzle in his tank he stared right at me. I had never felt so exposed before.

He continued to stare at me and said, "Girl, you shouldn't be doing that. You shouldn't be naked out here; you could get into trouble."

He just spoke in a normal voice and didn't seem to be excited about seeing a naked woman in the open. I said, "I know, but I lost a bet and now I have to do this to pay up."

He laughed and said, "You young-uns are crazy. I remember back when we did bets, but the payoff wasn't being naked in public. But, I do enjoy the scenery. Thank you."

Now I was totally humiliated. An old man was thanking me for being naked. I finished pumping my gas and told him thank you as I got back into my car. Just after I pulled out, I saw that car load of boys pull in. Thank God, they missed me. I drove up the street and stopped. April came up beside me and asked, "Are you Ok?"

I said "Yeah, I am, I'm a bundle of nerves, but I'm fine."

April smiled and said, "Come over here and get your phone, then you can go home."

I looked at her like she was crazy. I said, "Can't you bring it to me. I am naked you know."

She giggled and said, "No, Amber called and said you had to get it from me by getting back out of your car and walking to my side. Now get busy before too many people see us here."

I opened my door and stepped out onto the street. Then, with head held high, I walked up to her car after she pulled up in front of me. At this point, I had no other option and figured what the hell, I am doing what I am told to do and that makes a good slave. I want to be a good slave for Amber, and if she wants me exposed, I will be.

I got to her door and she handed me my phone. Then I turned and walked back to my car. I didn't realize that other cars were passing by as I walked naked on the road. I just shut everything out and only thought of pleasing my mistress.

Once I got back to my car, I then noticed how many cars were going by. Wow, I must have been seen by 15 or 20 people as I walked up the street. But, at least I didn't get arrested and I was able to drive home. I pulled into my driveway, got out and made it to my front porch. I don't think any of my neighbors saw me, and if they did, no one said anything.

I watched the video once I was inside and it turned me on. I couldn't believe I walked around a gas station while naked and stood there pumping gas. It even showed the old man talking to me. Hell, he could've come over to me and done things to me, but he didn't, what a gentleman he was.

Once I saw the whole video, I sent it to Amber. I then got my dinner, ate and cleaned up. Tomorrow would be a new day and I wondered how much I would be showing to my senior class.

Before I got in bed, I had a text from Amber. All she said was, 'Wow slave, you are so hot. I think we will do this some more. You can take the balls out of your cunt now, but bring them to school tomorrow.'

I read it and for some reason, was proud of myself. I giggled as I squeezed my cunt muscles to get the balls out. They popped out of me and landed on the floor. I cleaned them off before I crawled into bed and fell asleep, with thoughts of being naked more and more.

12