Love and Punishment

Story Info
My wife initiates a new game.
4.5k words
4.38
60.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you make me do this?" I asked her.

She turned her head to look at me with tears in her eyes. She could not speak due to the gag in her mouth but her eyes were wild with painful desire.

"Did I not tell you that I want dinner on the table when I get home and you to be naked?"

She could only mumble against the gag in her mouth. Her gag was the panties she had on when I got home. She was told to remove them and I then stuffed them in her mouth and tied her to the door in our bedroom. I had placed a hook on the other side of the door and tied her wrists, then the other end of the rope to the hook.

I looked down at her glowing red ass cheeks and once again laid the paddle sharply against her beautiful round ass.

"MMMMMMMMMM" she moaned into her gag as the sting from the paddle racked through her body.

"Have you learned your lesson yet?"

She nodded yes, again looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Ok, no more paddle but I think you still need to understand I'm not kidding."

My cock was raging hard as I unfastened my pants and stepped out of them. I then removed my boxers as my hard on sprang into sight.

I walked up behind her and ran my hand across her red-hot ass cheeks.

"Spread your legs" I told her.

Without hesitation, she spread her legs.

I then ran my hand between her legs to her sopping wet pussy. I found her hard clit and massaged it against my fingers.

"Mmmmmmm" She moaned again only this time it was from a pleasurable sensation.

She spread her legs further apart as I grabbed the base of my cock and guided it to her pussy.

I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy as my cock slipped between her lips. I rose upward until I slid fully into her.

"MMMMMMMMMMM." She moaned loudly into her panties.

I reached around her and pinched her hard nipples between my fingers as I began fucking her.

The door was banging against the wall as I thrust in and out of her.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM." She moaned again as I pinched her nipples hard causing her body to jerk.

There was a squishing noise resounding in the room as my cock slipped in and out of the juices oozing from her pussy.

"OHHHHH FUCK!" I groaned as my cock exploded inside her.

I pressed her against the door as I shot load after load inside her.

When I was done, I withdrew from her and stepped back. My cock was shimmering from her juices as a drop of my cum beaded on the head.

I looked at my wife as our combined juices ran down her thighs and dripped onto the floor.

I released the rope from the hook and as I untied her hands, I told her, "Now get yourself cleaned up and get in there to make my dinner. Do you understand?"

She nodded yes, as I reached up to remove her panties from her mouth.

She then kissed me and headed to the bathroom as I changed clothes and went to the den to watch TV.

Only a few minutes had passed when I heard her coming down the hall. I turned to look at her and she was naked. She was always to be naked when I was at home.

I watched some more TV and could hear dishes and pans in the kitchen.

About thirty minutes had passed when she stepped into the den, "Master your dinner is ready."

I got up and went to the kitchen.

I sat down at the table and my beautiful naked wife Sandy sat down in the chair next to me.

Sandy and I have been married for six years and I know what you are thinking. That I am some sort of abusive husband who likes to dominate women.

That is not true although I do enjoy playing the game as Sandy has set it up.

Yes, Sandy set it up. It happened by what I thought was accident but after further thought on it, I don't believe it was an accident. She had intentionally misbehaved so she could be punished.

Three years ago, I had an important dinner date with some potential clients and Sandy was going with me. After all, there is nothing like a beautiful woman to perk up some male clients.

Sandy was a shameless flirt the night of the dinner. The clients were good-looking men and she was flashing her legs and bending over showing most of her tits to them. No doubt they were enjoying themselves but I was afraid at that point that she was going to blow the deal because they probably thought my wife was a slut. I was hoping for a beautiful sophisticated woman to show off to the guys, not a shameless hussy.

When the dinner was over the clients told me, "We will call you."

"Ya right" went through my mind as we walked away.

When Sandy and I got in the car I asked her, "What the fuck were you doing in there. Those guys probably think my wife is some kind of slut."

"What do you mean? I thought you brought me along to entertain."

"Entertain yes, but not make them go back to their rooms and jack off."

She pulled up her already short skirt, got a pouty look on her face, and replied, "Your right. I have been a very bad girl and need to be punished."

The look, the legs and the comment immediately took my mind off the clients and my dick got hard almost immediately.

"Damn right you need punished so you'll never act like that again. I'm going to spank your naked ass as soon as we get home."

"Please Dan don't spank my ass. I promise to never do it again."

"Too late for apologies. You are going to be punished."

She sat quietly as my mind was racing, and my dick was throbbing at the anticipation of what I would do to her.

Her skirt had mysteriously ridden up higher on her legs as she sat demurely and quietly.

Up ahead there was a park that I knew would be deserted this time of night. So, I quickly pulled into it.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Your punishment can wait no longer."

I parked the car under a big tree and could see nobody anywhere around.

"Get out of the car." I demanded.

She opened her door as I did and got out. I walked to the back of the car and she met me there.

Bend over the back of the car and put your hands on the trunk.

She promptly did as she was told.

I pulled up her skirt to find an all but naked ass. She was wearing a pair of g-string panties. The thin string of material ran between her luscious globes of flesh.

"I guess there is no need to pull down your panties and for wearing such indecent underwear in public you will be harshly punished."

"But..." She began.

"But nothing! It is inexcusable." I sharply replied cutting her off.

I drew my hand back and then sent it toward her white flesh.

"Smack." Rang out into the moonlit darkness, as did her yelp.

I drew back and smacked her other naked cheek.

This time there was not a yelp but a moan.

Back again and again across her ass.

She bent further over the trunk as I again laid my hand across her ass cheeks.

By now, my cock was aching from the blood that had it engorged to the point of exploding. When she had bent further over her pussy was also now revealed to me.

I unzipped my pants and reached in to pull my cock out.

"Now I'm going to fuck you to let you know who the boss is."

She bent all the way over with her body lying against the trunk.

I grabbed my cock and guided it to her waiting pussy. I pulled the tiny string out of the way, as I leaned into her.

I felt my cock head slip between her lips and she was soaking wet.

I shoved my cock into her so hard and fast that there was another smack of skin-to-skin but this time my groin caused the sound as I met her ass.

"OOOOOOO." She groaned.

I pulled back and then slammed back into her. I was not fucking her in a loving fashion. This was all out fucking. Animal lust fucking.

I reached around her to grab her tits and found her nipples were rock hard. I pulled her dress from her shoulders and let her tits free into the night.

I then again grabbed them and pinched the hard nipples while I fucked her.

The car was rocking back and forth with each of my thrusts.

I could feel my balls tighten and knew I was going to fill her pussy.

"OOOOOO FUCK!" I nearly yelled into the night as my cum raced up my shaft and exploded inside her.

After I had finished coming I told her, "Now take off your clothes."

She stood up and let her dress fall to the ground.

She then slid her panties off. She grabbed her dress from the ground and stood there naked holding her dress in her hand.

She looked so beautiful in the moonlight.

"You will stay naked from now until I tell you to put your clothes on. Do you understand?"

"Yes." She replied.

"Yes, what?" I asked.

"Yes Master." She replied.

"Get in the car and let's go home." I ordered her.

She sat there demurely and quietly as the passing streetlights illuminated her body.

We stopped at a stoplight and the light from the streetlight filled the car. I noticed her hand at her pussy and she was slowly fingering herself.

"Did I say you could play with yourself?"

"No Master but your cum is running out of my pussy and I was holding it in when I noticed my fingers felt good on my clit."

"Well then if you are going to play with yourself then put your legs on the dash so I can watch." I ordered.

She immediately put her feet on the dash and began fingering her pussy.

"MMMMMMMM." She moaned.

My cock was hard again, as this is something that Sandy had never done before. At the least not in front of me.

"OOOOOO GAWD." She moaned.

"Don't you cum!" I ordered her.

"But..." She began before I cut her off.

"But nothing! You have been a bad girl tonight and deserve more punishment. I will decide when you can cum."

She stopped fingering her pussy but fidgeted in her seat.

I pulled into the garage as we got out of the car I told her, "Go take a shower and I will prepare your next punishment."

"Yes Master" she said as she walked naked into the house and headed down the hall to our bedroom.

This was beginning to be a lot of fun. I was enjoying her "Yes Master" obedience.

While Sandy was in the shower, I quickly rigged up some rope that attached to a robe hook on the other side of our closet door. I was going to tie her wrists to the rope so she was stretched with her hands above her head. I then took some of the rope, tied it to each corner of our four-poster bed, and then tucked the rope under the mattress so she could not see it.

The water stopped running and I heard the shower door open. I looked in on her as she was drying off.

She was mostly dry when I said, "That's good enough. Come in here."

She hung up her towel and walked naked into the bedroom. I took her wrist and guided her to the closet door. I held up her right wrist, tied it to the rope, and then did likewise with her left so that she was facing the door.

I then stood back to admire my handy work and to admire her tight little ass and stretched out naked body. Sandy's tits are big enough that you can see the sides of them protruding from her slim form from behind. My cock was now a full raging hard-on.

"You know you have been a very bad girl and you deserve more punishment."

She quietly answered, "Yes Master."

I walked up behind her, and then wrapped my hands around her to firmly grasp both her breasts in my hands. Her nipples were rock hard so I pinched them hard enough to make her flinch and moan.

Her moan sounded more of pleasure than of pain.

I then ran my hands along her back to her tight ass cheeks and let my finger trail along the crack of her ass. I went down between her legs until my finger was against her pussy.

Her pussy was so wet I slipped my finger inside her.

"MMMMMMM," she moaned.

Her legs spread farther apart and I found her hard clit and fingered it.

Her breathing became fast and shallow as I let my finger lubricated with her juices rub her clit.

I then removed my finger and by a matter of reaction, she arched her back and spread her legs further wanting my finger back.

Instead, I drew back my hand and slapped her ass causing her to flinch and groan.

My hand quickly left a red hand mark on her lily-white cheek.

"Did you think that after the way you behaved tonight that this was going to be all pleasure?"

"No Master. I deserve another."

"SMACK!" resonated off the walls of our room as my hand landed firmly on her other cheek.

"OOOOOOO," she groaned.

I then laid my hand firmly between her cheeks so that my finger was again in the crack of her ass. I slid my whole hand across her now hot cheeks and to her pussy. She spread her legs wide again hoping I was going to finger her pussy again.

I ran my whole hand between her legs until my fingers were wrapped around her pussy. I then let my middle finger rest on her hot clit.

"OOOOOO YESSSS," she moaned.

As my right hand was on her pussy, I took my left hand and smacked her on the ass again.

She jerked not expecting that.

"My dear that was a combination of love and punishment at the same time."

"Yes Master. Again Master. I have been a very bad girl." She nearly moaned it out.

I let my finger rub against her clit until she spread her legs even further apart and then "smack" rang out again as my hand slapped against her cheek.

"OOOOOO GAWD YESSSS!" She moaned.

I pulled my hand back from between her legs.

My cock ached inside my jeans so I decided to get undressed.

Now naked also I decided to change the game slightly.

I walked up behind her and my hard cock was rubbing against the small of her back.

I leaned into her body and got close to her ear and whispered, "Now you are going to pleasure me."

I walked around the door and unhooked the ropes from the hook. I pulled them over the door leaving her tied to them. I pulled her arms behind her back and tied the rope together so she had her wrists behind her.

"Get on your knees." I demanded.

Sandy replied, "Yes Master" as she got on her knees in front of me.

"Open your mouth."

She opened her mouth and I guided my hard cock to her.

As my cock slipped inside her mouth, she locked her lips around it. I then grabbed the back of her head and began sliding her face on and off my cock.

I looked down at her lips stretched around my cock and how her saliva was making my shaft shiny and wet.

I pulled her hard against my cock making her take more into her mouth than she had ever willingly done before. This caused her to choke and gag slightly.

"You are now my little slut and slave and you need to learn how to suck my cock down your throat and swallow my cum." I said.

I pulled her face to me again until I felt the head of my cock hit the back of her throat where again she gagged.

I pulled her off to catch her breath.

"Master, I don't think I can take more." She pleaded.

"Yes you can." I replied and pulled her face onto my cock again. This time I felt my cock head hit her throat and then slip slightly past it. She gagged again.

"That was better. This time you will take it all."

"But..." She began before I pulled her face to me again. I pulled harder on her head until my cock slipped into her throat. Her lips were now against my balls and groin. The feeling of her throat holding my cock so tightly made me cum.

"OOOOOO FUCK YESSSSS!" I moaned as my first shot of cum shot down her throat.

I pulled her head back for the second shot which filled her mouth and now she eagerly sucked my cock as I finished shooting my load.

"Swallow it." I demanded.

She pulled off my cock and swallowed.

"Good girl. That saves you some punishment."

"Thank you Master." She said.

"Now get up." She tried getting up and I helped her.

I walked behind her and untied her hands then said, "Get on the bed on your back."

She followed my orders and when she was there, I reached for the ropes hid under the mattress and tied her spread eagle to the bed.

Her pussy was glistening in the dim light from her juices that had been overflowing.

I crawled onto the bed hovering over her.

I kissed her and then said, "You have been a good girl so it is time for a little love and no punishment."

I kissed her again and then kissed her neck working my way to her large breasts. Her nipples were rock hard so I sucked one of them into my mouth letting my tongue flick across it rapidly.

Then I moved to her other tit and sucked her nipple.

Sandy moaned a soft, "mmmmm."

Sandy's tits are big enough that I squeezed them together until both her nipples were side by side. I then sucked both of them at the same time into my mouth and flicked my tongue back and forth across them.

"OOOOOOO YESSSSS!" She loudly groaned.

I released her tits and let them fall back to her chest then kissed down her stomach. She knew I was going to lick her pussy and she was on fire waiting for my tongue. She was squirming on the bed and pulling against her restraints wanting to push faster to her aching pussy.

I reached her pussy as I settled in between her wide stretched legs. I kissed around her pussy lips and the joint between her pussy and her legs.

I skipped past licking her pussy and went to her taut thigh. I kissed and licked her thigh and she moaned, "Please Master lick my pussy!"

I switched to her other thigh and kissed and licked it working my way back to her pussy.

I laid there between her legs looking directly at her swollen lips and how her juices were running from inside her.

I let my tongue begin where her juices were trickling from her and scooped up her delicious nectar.

"OOOOOO FUCK YESSSSS!" She moaned.

My tongue glided along her slit and then touched her hard protruding clit.

Her body jerked as she felt my tongue touch her sensitive clit.

"GAWD YES PLEASE!" She nearly screamed.

I circled her clit with my tongue, which caused her to squirm and moan.

I then sucked her clit into my mouth and sucked it while flicking her clit with my tongue.

"OOOOOOOO FUCK YESSSSSSSS!" She loudly moaned.

She was now pumping her pussy as best she could against my face as her juices flowed into my mouth.

As I continued to abuse her clit with my mouth, her body began to shudder. Her breathing nearly stopped as she was rolling into an orgasm.

"OOOOOOOOOOO FUCK!" She screamed.

Her body jerked so violently I could not keep her pussy on my mouth so I reached up and twisted her nipples as she came.

As soon as she settled down some, I immediately sucked her clit again. My face was quickly coated with her juices.

"OH MY GAWD, FUCK YES!" She literally screamed so loudly I was worried the neighbors heard her.

It only took a few licks and she went off again this time I could feel her juices oozing into my mouth.

When her orgasm subsided she asked, "Master can you fuck me now?"

I was ready and my cock was rock hard again.

I climbed her body kissing it as I went. I guided my cock to her pussy and easily slipped inside her wet hole.

I plunged fully into her until our groins met with a slap of skin.

"OOOO FUCK!" It was my turn to groan.

I withdrew and then fully back into her.

She was squirming and pulling against her ropes trying to fuck me back. I mercilessly plunged in and out of her abusing her wet pussy with my cock. We were fucking like wild animals and unlike we have done in years.

I watched her big tits rolling around on her chest with each forceful thrust. Her nipples were so hard that the areola was also pimpled and hard.

I leaned down while fucking her and sucked a nipple into my mouth.

"OOOOO FUCK I'M CUMMMMMING!" She screamed again.

I sunk my cock deep inside her and moaned as I also shot my load into her pussy.

After our orgasms had subsided, I withdrew my cock and rolled off her to lay by her side. We were both covered in sweat and breathing heavily.

"My gawd Master that was wonderful." She finally said.

"Yes it was." I replied

I rolled over and untied her on one side and then crawled across her to the other side and untied her.

"Can we leave the ropes Master?" She said grinning at me.

12