Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 04

Story Info
He had a demon girl in his bed, and STILL there's rules.
8.2k words
4.8
44k
34
7

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers

"Maybe this is what it feels like to have my soul. I can't say it another way." She looked up to see his smile.

"Maybe you're right, I don't know, Maezou. I'm feeling happy for you right now. I'd like to think of you as my friend, and I don't want to think back to how long it's been since I've had one."

She looked at his blue eyes, and followed the line of his eyebrows to his nose, "We are different, but I wouldn't be this close to another demon if I had a choice. It's not just the difference that I like. I think we're also the same somehow underneath. We've both been alone for a long time, a big part of our lives." She looked at the curve of his ear and the line of his jaw.

She felt his erection against her and smiled, "And this feels good too." She reached down between them and he gasped as she took hold of it. "For the first time, I want to do this."

She looked into his eyes, "There's more that you don't know about yet. I am alive, Toby. Maybe not the same way that you are, but still... With my soul inside me, I could have died there in that field, but you saved me. I didn't understand how I felt before, and I didn't know the danger to me. Another reason that they keep our souls is that we are much harder to kill without them because we feel almost nothing. Now I feel everything. Every little touch from you is new and like a wonder to me." She kissed him again, "You saved my life tonight, and I will never forget it."

"Now," she said seriously, "I told you that I can see inside your heart. I know that you are a lonely person, and I don't know why. But even before I understood any of this, I wanted to say that you made a friend tonight, Toby. I may only be a demon, but I am your friend." She laughed a little, "This is wonderful to me."

She stroked him gently, "I have nothing to give you, but I want to thank you for this, and I think that I would have wanted to do this with you anyway. But you must understand something now. You and I cannot ... I need the word ... couple?"

He nodded and she grinned at him, "There are other words, aren't there, Toby? I can't be expected to know the speech of every spot where I fall, can I? You are the only one that I have ever spoken to. Tell me some of the words for what I wish to say."

He knew at once that she was having fun and it felt like a gift to him to see it in her, so he tried his best, chuckling, "Screw? Fuck? Copulate? Am I getting warm?"

She laughed a little, "Yes, all of them." She kissed him quickly, "I want to do all of them with you Toby, and I've never wanted to before. But we can't tonight. My problem is that I still need to think more. There are things that are affected if we do, since we are different from each other. Oh we can, but with my soul here now, it isn't that simple. It would have been easier without it."

She looked at him, "You don't look disappointed, but I felt hat you are happy. Am I thinking the wrong thing?"

He shook his head, and got up on one elbow. His other hand moved to rest on her waist."No, Maezou. It's alright. I'm happy that I did something good for you, and I'm really happy that I have a friend, and it's you."

He looked down, "I do have to admit that I think I could easily get stuck on you." He looked up with a smile, "But I can handle it, I guess. Friends for me are rare. I'd want your friendship, though. I don't have to be anywhere for a few days now, and I'm hoping that you have time. I'd like you to stay if you would. If you want to, uh, couple with me and you need time, that's fine. I'm not disappointed. Are you kidding? I'm thrilled just to have you this close to me."

She watched as they smiled at each other, wondering for a moment what he was thinking. She picked up human feelings easily. She could sometimes get the thoughts of others without probing for them. If she needed to know, she just went in. Often the result was an instant and inexplicable blinding headache for the one being probed and normally she didn't give a rat's ass about it, they never knew what caused the pain. For the first time, she didn't want to intrude so she let it go. His face was unreadable for the moment. He moved his hand, and she sighed as she felt his fingertips lightly touch her cheek and jaw, before moving to her ear.

"I think you're the most beautiful person that I've ever seen," he said softly, as his thumb caressed the edge of her ear, moving to the pointed tip. He moved in, and his lips lightly touched hers as he whispered, "Your lips are so light, and they taste so sweet to me."

Maezou's heart was clanging around her ribcage as it danced. The feel of his lips on hers, so light, and the way that they just brushed against hers as he spoke sent shivers through her. The sigh that came out of her became the quietest moan that he'd ever heard as it ended. His hand slid up the side of her face until his thumb touched the horn on that side, and he let it slide along, skipping over the light ridges on the surface of it. He noticed her quiver as he touched each ridge, "You can feel that? Is it alright to touch you there?"

"Mmmm, I feel it in my head, Toby. It's never felt so good to have anything touch them before."

She kissed him softly for a minute, but pulled away as she felt his tongue trying to push past her lips. "No, Toby. We can't do that either for the same reason. Look in my mouth."

She held her mouth open, and he saw the teeth. "Whoa ..."

She moved back in, and copied the way that his lips had brushed hers, hoping that he liked it as much as she did. She spoke slowly to drag out the wonderful sensation, "I've never wanted to touch anybody before ever. Now I can't stop touching you, I love how it feels; even the softest touch from you makes me happy inside. Sometimes demons take humans for their pleasure and never think of what they do to the one they leave behind. Anything from a demon in the blood of an unprepared human is poison – especially demon blood. I'd love to let your tongue in, but the slightest nick, and ... well, like I said, its better if I try to figure everything out first, to make sure that we have no problem. If I can find a way to prepare you for this, it should be fine. Please wait until then. Please?"

He looked thoughtful, "I've never been this close to anyone naked in bed, where they ever once said 'please' to me about anything."

Maezou knew he spoke the truth, and she suddenly felt outraged about it. She recognized that this was all new for her, but it made her inexplicably angry at whoever had been lucky enough to be this close to him, and not known their good fortune. She realized then that friends care about each other. She pulled him down and held him there, "Then they were fools, Toby, but I'm not."

"What about if you put your tongue in my mouth?"

She laughed, "That, we can do."

After a few minutes of him wondering just how long her tongue was, she pushed back the covers and slid down.

"This is stupid," she said in frustration, "I can't even take you into my mouth as I want to. I've done this before to a demon, but I didn't care how it felt to him. Now I want this so much for you and I don't dare because there is a danger here like this. I'm certain of it. I can't believe my awful luck."

She groaned, "I'll be really careful here." She stroked him as she used that amazing tongue of hers on him in places that no one had ever done before. She loved the feel and smell of his skin, and he tasted so good to her. She'd seen many naked men on this world. Without a soul inside, she'd remained unaffected and anyway, up until this night, she'd just considered them as unimportant to her as cattle. She realized that she likely still didn't care all that much about them in general, but she was finding more and more about this one man to care about and so she absorbed thousands of details about him, only to find countless more.

She giggled in spite of herself and he asked about it. Maezou wet her thumb and carefully rubbed the underside of just the tip as she considered her reply with a helpless little grin.

"I think that we are different in our body heat Toby. You are warm, but not like me. I hate to be close to a demon because of this heat, and I do not like the feel and the smell of any of them. But I like these things in you very much. Your skin feels like my own and you smell so good. To lie against you or on you like this feels like a cool breeze in a hot place to me and I enjoy it." She laughed softly, "And doing this, you are not cold against my lips, but it is such a nice thing, just this slight warmth from you."

He looked relieved, "For a minute, I thought you were going to wish that I felt cooler that I do, and I was telling myself not to ever buy you a Popsicle."

Maezou didn't understand until he explained it. She thought he was hilarious until he thought to rub the ridges of her horns again. She groaned and then renewed her efforts for him, amazed at how she could give him pleasure and receive it from him at the same time in a way that would never have occurred to her.

Since she couldn't get much of him inside her mouth because of her teeth, she had to get a bit creative. The result to Toby was almost too much pleasure to bear. It was something that he had nothing to measure against since no one had put this much care into this for him.

Maezou almost laughed at the sounds that came from him. It sounded as though he was eating his pillow, but when she looked up, it was just him thrashing, so she thought that she couldn't be too far off the mark. He'd stop rubbing the ridges of her horns sometimes and she didn't really mind, but Maezou found herself pleased that if he remembered or noticed that he'd stopped, he'd begin again, at least for a little while.

As he began to come, he cried out once and then gave little grunts at each contraction. He'd never made sounds like this in his life before but he was helpless in it now as her tongue and lips flew over the tip of his manhood. His semen went everywhere and she did her best to get it all. She even went hunting after any that got away from her, returning often to lick and suck just a little with only her lips in case there was any more seeping out. It was another thing about him that she now found important and compelling to her.

She slid back up to him and he kissed her, "That was the best, Maezou. I'm not sure that I'll never be able to walk a straight line again. Thank you."

She nodded with a grin of satisfaction. "I should really warn you that you may not wish to have this anymore from a human woman soon."

It was really a test the way that she'd said it. Along with all of the other new things that she felt, there was also just a little bit of vulnerability in her, since she didn't know how human relations of this sort progressed, other than what she'd observed briefly. She was hopeful for some reassurance before she decided that she ought to erect walls to protect her heart.

But Toby was unaware of her purpose. He only smiled as he touched her cheek and told her that if they had this friendship and it went anywhere, he couldn't think of any reason to want someone else. There was no one like her, he said. After her, nothing mattered. Maezou melted inside, and wondered how she could have had this luck.

He looked at her, "I don't suppose that it's safe to do you, is it? I'd really like to."

She looked sad, "Its a few things," she said, "For one, it's a matter of my freedom, though I can't explain it until I've thought it through so that I understand it all clearly. Most importantly, it's how I'm put together that's different from women here. Demons do it quickly compared to you. A whole relationship can last ten minutes and that includes everything but the spawning if the female conceives. Also, where I come from, force is just the way it's done, so we are able to lubricate ourselves quickly. From what I know, if a woman here gets aroused, she gets wet there."

He nodded, and she went on, "We do that too, but we also put out a mist to do it faster. That mist is also to excite the male, assuming that the female wants him. And even if she doesn't, it will get it over with quicker, at least with a demon. It works through the skin and through the nose and it's supposed to be pleasant. You can use your hand if you want to. I'd like you to try that. Just don't smell your hand or lick it afterward or you'll lose your ability to think clearly, unless we're already a couple. You'll be insane with lust, and I don't want to hurt you. See? I really have to think it through. If I just said yes, you'd get a face full of my mist. Oh, you'd love it, probably, but then we'd really have problems if it didn't kill you."

He reached over and began to touch her, "What happens if we're a couple, as you said, Maezou?"

She groaned, "There are some demons who pair for a long time though most don't. Just keep your hand under the covers now, Toby." She sighed, "If we become a couple, then I don't put it out as strongly. Something changes inside me and that just happens." She sighed.... "It's still supposed to be good for you. We make it strong normally so that if the male doesn't finish soon, it will burst his heart... with any luck."

Another groan escaped her as his fingers began to work her. "I'm trying to hold it back noooow, ohhhhhh." This was all wondrous to Maezou. Nothing had ever felt like this to her before. The things that she felt from only his touch... She knew that it had a lot to do with her soul being inside her, but she preferred to give him all the credit in her heart.

He had to move a bit to let her get her legs farther apart as she decided that she felt more than enough trust in him for this. Living as she had always required that she have her wits about her. Once he'd begun to gently hold her clitoris between his forefinger and his thumb and the way that he moved the rest of his fingers, the choice was either to stop him or just allow this and accept the incredible feelings that he gave her. She wanted to chuckle, but didn't. She felt safe with him and just allowed it, aching with a sudden desire that soon, she'd be able to allow him anything. She was beginning to feel resolute in her desire for them to be able to have this somehow, and she was a very single-minded huntress if she had to be. She couldn't see why it wouldn't be an asset here.

No one had ever done anything like this – anything this intimate. It had always been just force and required her to submit under threat of pain or destruction. What had actually tipped the scales for her was the idea that he was only doing this for her and how he felt about it. She had to push it aside after a second, knowing that if she considered it fully, he'd wear out his hand before she'd examined the concept, the way that she thought things through so slowly if he was near to her.

Maezou gasped as his thumb squeezed just a touch. She let her breath out as a long sigh and gurgled in her throat from the pleasure of it. She'd rather that he wore out his hand while she was paying attention, she decided. This was too good to waste as she considered – as if she could actually do that while lying with him here.

Toby did his level best to please her this way, and fought to get the covers back enough to let him get his face to her breasts. At first she misunderstood, but then became wildly enthusiastic, never having had it done for her before.

Toby had a thought, trying to remember the last time that he'd been with anyone and pushed it from him in an instant. Who gives a damn? He was with someone wonderful to his mind and he was having such a good time doing something for her that she seemed to like, he just hoped that the geography here was wired the same for the things that he knew about loving somebody.

He asked Maezou to lift herself a little and he slid his arm around her to hold her close. It was what he felt like doing, but it made things a bit more challenging to him at the same time. When he'd finally managed to get his mouth to one of her nipples, it was like an epiphany to him. They were a bit small and hard right then, the impression that came to him was something like kissing a cherry pit for the texture of it. The taste of her skin was like nothing that he'd ever experienced and Toby groaned, absorbed in it all and happy that she liked his effort. He felt determined that if he got the chance of it later, he'd spend some time loving these parts of her wonder. He kicked himself a little that it had only come to him now, but better late than never, he told himself.

He almost stopped as another thought made an appearance in his mind. That rule of thumb was worthless. He decided that if Maezou gave him chances like this to make her happy, he was going to learn to think a lot faster for her.

Making love to the women in his past had been like trying to conduct a symphony orchestra without a clue. It was as though everybody was watching him and waiting for him to make it all work, or like trying to drive an expensive car with neither a key nor a manual. There was only the expectation that his efforts had better be good.

Maezou was nothing like that. There was no manual here either, but it didn't matter at all. Every single thing that he thought of brought her pleasure. To his mind, he wasn't doing all that much in the limited possibilities that she'd outlined, but every slight touch or change that he put into it got him feedback. He was a very humble man, but for now, he felt something like what he imagined the truly fortunate in the world must feel on a regular basis.

It became a bit difficult for Toby to sort of keep Maezou in one spot. She tended to move herself against his hand while running her hands over him. It was disorienting when she wanted him to move to her other nipple. She got so carried away that she just grabbed his head and moved it. He was thankful that he paid attention. He wondered if he'd have lost his head otherwise.

Maezou wondered how this would end. She just felt more and more from him and the things that he was doing just... just... drove her like a leaf in front of a wind.

She called his name softy and Toby's heart leapt in his chest. That one sound ran down him and his erection twitched a little painfully. Maezou felt it against her somehow and reached for it. She couldn't get it free and didn't dare to move, so she stroked with only a fingertip.

She inhaled as she felt his teeth on her nipple. It wasn't a bite, but ... it was enough to bring what felt like walls crashing down around her. She bucked and thrashed, arching her back a little to change the angle of his fingers to a slightly different place, and she called him in a tortured way that broke his heart as her body went rigid for a long moment.

Toby had known the instant that he felt her fingertip stop and when it began, he made sure to just use gentle pressure on her in little motions. Maezou collapsed to lie gasping a little. Toby wasn't sure if it was the best that he could have done for her, but he thought from what he'd seen and felt, that it was a good first try. He moved his head up and kissed her forehead. As he pulled back, he found her looking at him with the softest smile.

"So nice, Toby. Nobody ever did that for me before. It was so ..." She looked up at him, "I am out of words again."

"That's ok, Maezou." She thrilled to hear the simple way that he'd said it. He kissed her, and then gaped as she got up to take him by the hand.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"To wash your hands." She said, "The mist is too strong for you now. I hope I can make it better for us soon and not so strong. You can do anything that you like then, Toby, just not tonight. I'm sorry for that."

He kissed her as she worked to wash his hands for him and whispered, "It's alright. I'm glad I could do something that made you feel good."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers