Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 09

Story Info
The 3rd sister's offer, and Zele finds a pet..
16.4k words
4.8
28.2k
16
9

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,930 Followers

**I'm going to apologize right out of the gate here. I needed a character with a thick and not-quite current Scottish tone of voice. A long time ago, I once found myself working in a group which contained a Cockney, a Manxman, a Jamaican, and a bunch of Scots. As I remember it, I needed about a week to figure out where the washroom was, since it was a big place and I couldn't get directions that I could understand to save my life at first. But after a time, I understood every word clearly, of course.

The speech patterns of a couple of those guys are in this chapter. But how to write it so that it sounds right when it's read in print? I've done my best and if you're Scottish, please try to remember that I'm going for the sound of it and mean no disrespect.

There are many little beings who have largely faded from the memory of modern folks, little things that often brought luck - or misfortune, depending on how they were treated. Leprechauns might be the best-known among them today, but there were others, not quite so cheery-looking... O_o

-----------------

There was an awkward silence for a moment until Toby smiled and welcomed them. Maezou had a thought to ask her older sibling how long it had been since they'd seen each other last, but though she would have been earnest, she knew that the remark would be interpreted as a catty one so she held it back. Zele didn't care how long it had been. She'd always liked Tisiphone. Mother seemed nothing so much as she seemed to be very pleased. Toby asked what was behind her wide smile.

"I am rather happy now," she grinned, "I would have never thought that something such as this could ever happen, but I think it would be best if I let my eldest daughter tell it."

Toby nodded and went to put the kettle on, since the electricity was back on. The younger of the two tall horned ones stepped forward looking uncomfortable and obviously worried.

"Sisters," she began, "I have always been a little too proud in my dealings with you both -- especially you, Zele. I am so much older and I didn't see much between us when you both were young. I've thought about you over the time, and wanted to be closer, but it always felt to me that my chance for that was past. Now, I seek your help if you would give it."

She found herself almost surrounded by them in an instant as they hugged her, asking what the trouble was. Tisiphone felt even more guilt, and decided that she'd try to be closer to her siblings than she'd always been up to this point.

"I was about to take a man as well," she said, "last night."

"You are always taking men, sister," Zele said with a shrug, "You take any that need it, and women too, but mostly men. Mostly bad men."

Tisiphone looked a little uncomfortable, but she knew what Zele meant.

"I'll tell of it in a minute," Tisiphone said, "but what happened with you both? Mother says that something has happened. She said that you've raised a new lord."

Maezou nodded, "I took Toby and I made him a lord after binding myself to him. I am his first consort, and even better, he has taken Zele as his second. This is only beginning, but it seems to be working so far. What do you need from me, sister? I'll help if I can."

Tisiphone looked a bit hopeful, but Toby saw that she was still uncomfortable. "Here, " he said, indicating a chair for her at the kitchen table. He indicated all of the chairs and asked them all to sit down while he unloaded the groceries and put them away.

After a little gentle prodding, the third sister began.

------------------------

He stood alone in the bar with the bartender. This was all wrong, but it didn't bother him much. That alone surprised him.

"A beer, I guess," he said.

She sidled over to the taps, and grabbing a couple of mugs, began to fill them. Jeff noticed that her eyes never left his face the whole time, yet she had unerringly placed the mugs under the tap, and she finished the pours perfectly. The slight smile stayed in place as she walked to where he stood at the bar, and stood one of the mugs in front of him. He noticed the dark color, and aroma. He suddenly knew without picking it up that she'd poured him a Guinness. They stared politely at one another for a few seconds. He admired her deep brown hair, and how it seemed to set off her almost yellow eyes.

'Too light,' he thought, 'any lighter, and they'd be golden.'

"What do I owe you?" he asked.

She took a long sip from her own mug, and smiled slowly, "It's on the house."

He hadn't told her which brand he wanted. He had no doubt that whatever his favorite beverage had been, or even if he'd named one that he didn't like, that it would have been on tap right then.

'I ought to be petrified,' he thought, 'or pissing my pants, or something.'

"Is something wrong?" she asked, as she leaned toward him. Jeff noticed her scent. If asked, he couldn't name it; he never knew the names of any perfumes. He just knew that she was wearing his favorite. He saw her slender shoulders and the way that they were held back very slightly offering him a fine view of her chest outlined in her shirt. Without looking directly, he was confident that they weren't large and lush, since he wasn't overly drawn to that type.

'As though she knows what I like...'

He looked down at his mug. "Well, I drove through here earlier in the week, and I didn't see this place." He sighed, "So I guess I'm wondering if this is really what it looks to be, and what will happen if I drink it." He looked back up at her perfect eyes and face.

She was stunned though she maintained her calm and friendly expression. He KNEW!

She decided that there was no point hiding it, he was stuck here anyway. The trap had closed the second that the door had shut behind him.

She smiled a bit more. "Actually, this bar isn't really here at all. I just whipped it up about 15 minutes ago. No one has lived in this place for at least a century, though there used to be an inn on this spot."

She gestured toward the mug. "Your drink is real, and if you drink too much, you know what will happen. You'll get drunk. Do you think you'll need more? It might make this easier for you..."

He smiled back at her. "No, I don't think I'll need more than this. Is it really going to hurt or something?"

She shrugged, "That depends on how I take you. I could just take your soul right now where you stand. Without preparation, you'd die instantly. Or if I didn't like you, I could flay you to ribbons, or incinerate you, or both. Trust me, THAT would hurt. And before that, I'd change the way I look to something from your nightmares. It's better for me if I can maximize your fear and take away all hope. But I don't have a reason to do anything like that to you. Actually, I kind of like you."

She grinned at him. He was amazed that her grin looked sincere. He didn't detect any malevolence toward him.

"What's your name?" he asked.

She looked at him with a mixture of curiosity and guardedness. "Why does it matter?"

"Well if you're going to kill me by taking my soul, I think I'd at least like to know who you are."

She smiled and looked at him, "You can call me Tis."

He stared suddenly. His expression caught her off-guard. "What is it?"

Jeff looked down and chuckled quietly before facing her again. "Please forgive me. I never thought that I'd be dying tonight, though I guess everybody has to go sometime. The thought kind of messes up my thinking. I didn't mean to stare, but two things came to me just now. You don't really look like that. I was already catching on to that anyway. But the thing that really surprises me is that I think I know you. I mean, I don't know you personally, but..."

Tis stared at him for a few seconds. "I remember you now. You've never seen me in your waking hours, but I did look in on you once. You were in agony because of great losses in your life, and I was attracted by your suffering. A lot of us were. A soul doesn't weep like that very often. You slept because you couldn't stay awake any longer. I watched for a time, and decided that you really weren't what I was looking for. I usually take dirty souls. Yours wasn't stained much, it still isn't, really. I stayed with you for the night because,...because I became interested, I guess."

She looked mildly uncomfortable for a second, and then it was gone. "I kept the rest away from you. I usually don't care, but I couldn't see the point of allowing the jabs and barbs that they were poking you with. Your soul cried out enough as it was, there was no point trying to increase the torment. I tried to comfort you." She smiled, remembering, "Besides, you attracted a few renegades, and I took care of business by casting them back."

His eyebrows raised as he looked at her. "If I was so interesting, why are you doing this now?"

She shrugged again. "You're an easy kill. I don't have to try hard for you. Sometimes I don't feel like trying hard much anymore. I've spent a few millennia at this. I need a vacation,... I don't know, something...I usually pick some dirty bastard, and then watch for a time. Once I'm certain, I study my prey, and really get to know them. Sometimes, I find several, and watch them all for a while until they make their move. It usually doesn't take much."

Her eyes widened as she remembered his words. "You know what I look like? My natural form?"

He smiled and nodded. "At least I think it's your natural form. I don't know what you're capable of, do I?"

Tis was surprised at the tranquility that she read from him. Most of them went through all kinds of histrionics and hysteria, and begging always came into it once they knew what she was there for. Some would mewl at the unfairness, though in every one of those cases, she saw that even those ones knew why in their own hearts. There would always be weeping and prayer at some point in the process. Sometimes, a particularly nasty asshole would try a last ditch physical assault in desperation. Those were her personal favorites. She was fond of suspending them in the air, and gnawing off chunks, keeping them alive for as long as possible. A few had lasted a week or more.

She looked at him again. "Well? How do you see me?"

Jeff cleared his throat and closed his eyes, he knew exactly how she looked to him, but he didn't want to miss any details.

'I only get to do this one time, so what the hell, I might as well try to get it right.'

Tis read the thought in his mind, and leaned on her elbows, watching him. She was astounded that he wanted to do this. She knew that she must have imprinted upon him somehow during her vigil those years before, and now she wanted to know how much. There was some fear in him, but it was more an uncertainty of the unknown than the abject fear and horror that she usually read at this point in others. There was none of the terror that she was accustomed to coming from him at all.

"Your overall form is human-like in general, " he began, "but that's just the uh, frame, I guess. I think you're a little bit taller than you are right now. You have dark grey wings, large wings. They're like leather maybe, but your wings are part of you, so they're alive, and have veins in them. There are three claws on them at the first joint from your body, and an opposing claw that works like a thumb, I think..."

She stared, fascinated at him. He was right on the money so far. None of her prey ever lived to describe her, and this one hadn't even seen her in the flesh, not yet, anyway. How could he know?

"You have a tail that starts where the human coccyx would be, but you don't have a tailbone, you have a real tail. It's dark grey as well, and a bit scaly, and it ends in a tiny tip. I think it's prehensile, maybe. As though you could pick up a pencil off the floor if you dropped it..."

She smiled at his closed eyes. She could do far more than pick up pencils with it.

She found herself admiring his powers of observation, wherever they came from. As men go, she thought, he was sensitive and caring down deep where many were simply self-centered.

Tis looked deeper. He had needs that had never been addressed, or if they had, then certainly not for very long in his life. She looked for the pain that had called her to him so long ago. It was still there, but seemed to be in a compartment. Looking further, she sought out his joyous memories. Only a very few, though they had made a deep impression on him, and were tied to his pain. She was saddened slightly when she recognized that he had a lot of traits that would have been considered noble among his kind.

'Too bad it's almost over for him,' she thought, 'he's got very little of what I'm usually looking for. I even like the way that he looks.' She listened to him as he continued.

"...Your hands look powerful to me, though they're not much larger than regular hands, and there are long black nails like sharp claws on the ends of the fingers. Your hair is the same brown that you're wearing now, but wilder, and there are small things woven into it that I could never recognize..."

She caught that. That he could never recognize? He remembered all of that?

He went on, "Your ears are elongated at the top and bottom, they always reminded me of elegant butterflies somehow. You have golden eyes, but they are featureless. There are no irises or pupils. I don't know if they work,..." His inflection rose, almost as if he was unsure, or if he wanted to know.

"They work," she said gently, "just not the same way as your own eyes. I see through my eyes without needing to look at anything directly. Go on, you're doing wonderfully well, considering that you've never consciously seen me. I'm very impressed and flattered, actually."

He smiled, pleased with himself. "At least I could do this one thing right. Your long legs are gorgeous, though they curve in an odd way lower down. I guess because of your hooves. You have horns that curl like a ram's but they protrude outwards to the sides more than that, and curve very gently. Your face is stunning, with high cheekbones, high eyebrows, and full lips. Your body is exquisite, and it's very graceful when you move. Your breasts are a little bit larger than you have them at the moment...and,...and there are gold patterns on your arms, thighs, hips, and breasts. I don't know if it's jewelry, or if it's a part of you, but I've always thought that you are the most beautiful woma-"

"Um, I don't know if you've noticed," her voice sounded suddenly just a touch deeper, and a lot more enticing, "but I'm not a exactly a woman. I'm a demon. Anyway, it's not jewelry, really. They're more like markings. I can make them appear, or I can keep them hidden. The hooves are natural for me, but these days, they're not practical with the surfaces that you all made to walk on. I often find human feet much more efficient, so I usually use those instead."

Tis watched him carefully, trying to feel his fear rising. She was surprised again to find no fear in him. Only the same uncertainty.

He noticed her voice shifting from directly in front of him to a more distant position off to his right. He wondered if she coming around the bar to kill him now.

He smiled shyly, as he turned to follow her voice, "I'm sorry. I don't mean to offend you. I'll rephrase that. I've always thought that you're the most beautiful female creature that I've ever known. How's that?"

She peered at him intently. He wasn't lying! He wasn't trying to flatter her, he was just telling her what to him was simply the truth!

"That's better" she said simply. Her voice sounded pleased, and he noticed for the first time that there was a touch of reverberation to it, as though there were almost two voices speaking. He recognized it from his night in her arms. Nothing had happened, other than her protecting him while trying to offer comfort to a sleeping man, but he'd awakened a little and from that, he remembered her.

She realized that in all of the centuries beyond count that she had been doing this, she had never come across even one like him. Not only was he not afraid of the death that she was about to deal to him, he actually thought that she was beautiful!

Jeff opened his eyes. She was naked on her knees before him, her forearms and hands flat on the stone floor. Her wings rose half-open above her, and the tip of her tail lay carelessly twitching over her left forearm. Her breasts hung invitingly, not quite encased in the golden tendrils that marked her elsewhere. She looked up at him though her golden orbs. His breath caught in his throat.

'Ok, 'she thought, 'now we're getting somewhere...'

But as swiftly as the thought came to her, she realized that she'd been mistaken again. He still wasn't afraid. He was gazing at her in awe and wonder.

"You're supposed to be having one of a couple of reactions here." Tis said dryly. She wasn't sure if she felt any disappointment aside from her mild sense of frustration.

Why was he being difficult?

Then again, she had started this with him, and he really didn't fit the profile, did he? Finally, she just said quietly, "This is stupid. You're either supposed to be in a state of terror, or filled with lust for me. There are rules to this. If you had a bad soul, I could just take it any time I wanted to, and do whatever it took to get it from you. But you don't have a stained soul, so that's out. You don't care if you live anymore. I can fix that for you. I called you here, and you came. I offered you a beer and you're drinking it. I'm also offering three warm and very wet holes to you right now. Pick any one, or all three, and you're mine, just like that." She ran her long tongue around the most luscious lips that he'd ever seen, moistening them as she waited.

He just kept gazing at her. "I'm s-sorry," he stammered, "You really are so beautiful...Why are you kneeling like that?"

She wanted to curse. She couldn't just take him like this.

She groaned, "This position is handiest for me, and easiest for you. Like I said, you can take me in any place that you want. Go on, walk around me and see if you can resist me. There is no escape for you. If you must know, this position also lets me take off or attack quickly if I need to, but it also offers you the best uh, view so that you can decide."

She sighed, "Come on Jeff, all you have to do is mount me. I'll make sure you enjoy the best ride that you've ever had. You can even use all of me, and I promise that you won't feel any pain when it's over."

He walked slowly around her, but his admiration only increased. When he got behind her, she even lifted her tail along with her hips. He saw her looking back at him. He didn't feel threatened; it was almost as if she felt friendly to him. He stared at her slick openings, and lightly caressed and then traced the golden tendril on her haunch with his fingertip. His touch caused her to shiver, but she was surprised that it hadn't been in anticipation of the finality of any choice that he made. She shook her horned head.

It's not supposed to be like this! Why in the names of all of the Hells was he so filled with love?

Eventually he stood before her again. The consternation on her face faded after a second, and she smiled. "Well, well, you're human after all."

Her tail moved forward through the air to tickle the obvious bulge in his pants. "Go ahead, I'm yours, any way you want, but then you're mine right after..."

He shook his head sadly.

Tis was thunderstruck. "You...you DON'T want me? I can see your heart, and I know that you don't like men, or that would have been how I would have appeared to you. I can see your arousal. What's wrong?"

He sighed. "It's kind of hard to explain. I-"

"Shh...wait." She hissed as something came to her mind. "Wait a moment." Jeff stared as the demon faded from sight before his eyes.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,930 Followers