Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want te tell ye somethin', Miss Zele," Illa whispered after a while, "I want te thank ye fer Thiery. I didna know the story right away, but I know that it was you who really started this when ye brought Thiery back from where he was. He's happy now and so am I, and we're both feelin' thankful te ye fer it."

Zele smiled, "Zele only brought Thiery. Mother did the rest."

Illa looked up at the onyx eyes regarding her, "That's true, I guess, but still, it was ye who started it by saving him. I also know that he's yer pet, and ye've not been possessin' of him much, because of me, I think. And we both saw how ye tried te stay near us yesterday. I didna miss that."

"It is easy for Zele to like Illa so much and Zele loves Thiery," Zele said, "but not like Illa loves him. Zele misses holding Thiery a little, but it is not important. Zele thinks that it is more important that Illa holds Theiry, but she should think a little about what will come. One day, we may leave. Illa and Theiry should think about that."

She put her arm around the imp and said, "Imp and kobold may want to stay here. If they want to come along, they should think about the fighting that will come, and also that a demon can carry a pet and it is not minded. Thiery is Zele's pet. If you come along, she can carry him when she flies. Zele tries to say that Illa should maybe think about becoming the pet of another so that she can come too -- if that is what Illa and Thiery want to do. Zele thinks that Illa and Thiery should talk to Mother about it."

"A pet?" Illa said, "Me? Who would want me as their pet? I understand what ye're sayin' Miss Zele, but, ..."

The dark one smiled, "Zele thinks there are some choices. Maezou loves Thiery and likes Illa like Zele does, but we do not think that Illa likes girls so much. If she did, Maezou would be so happy to have Illa. It is the same with Mother. She likes Illa too, but Mother also moves far and fast often. Maybe that is not best, since Illa wants to be near Thiery. My older sister has Alecto. Girls again. That leaves the males.

But Racephet loves his female in a different way. They join in their bodies and also in their minds sometimes -- even when they sleep."

She nodded, smiling, "So Illa should be Toby's pet."

Illa's eyes went wide, "Miss Zele, the laird is a big male. I know that te be a pet means that sometimes, ..." She shook her head, "I'd be surprised if he ever even had the thought te want me anyway. And what am I supposed te do wi' a thing like he's got?"

"Zele's little place is -- very little, Illa," the onyx-eyed one said, "Toby is kind and slow. He gives time to --"

Illa shook her head, "No, Miss Zele, I've also got te think about Thiery. Even if I could take a male like the laird, how would poor Thiery feel? I'll no see him hurt over some notion that he's not enough male fer me, because he really is. He's bigger now than he was, and it's all that I can take. He's a little too long fer me now some ways, and --"

She stopped when Zele put her hand over Illa's lips.

The dark one nodded, "Zele understands this. But Toby is kind and Zele is sure that is can be done in other ways that do not hurt Illa. Zele can show Illa, like this."

She gently lifted the imp half onto her lap. Illa stared as Zele's tail rose out of the water to tickle Illa under her chin for a moment.

"Here, Miss Zele," the imp said a little nervously, "Ye're nae goin' te -- "

"No," Zele smiled, "not unless Illa wants this. This is just to show what Zele means. Move your legs apart a little."

Illa sighed as Zele demonstrated for a few seconds with her tail as she slid it back and forth between Illa's thighs. She stopped and Illa sat with a surprised expression.

"See?"Zele asked, "Toby does this with my sister and I sometimes. We like it and so does Toby."

Zele brought her tail to her own mouth for a moment. What she'd done had begun to make her tail seep its glowing fluid and Illa watched as the dark one licked it away from the tip.

"Thiery told me that's yer eggs," the imp said in a little bit of awe.

"That is what we think," Zele smiled after a long, slow lick, "Zele puts them inside herself and Maezou. Nothing ever grows from them. They pass out again like Toby's seed, but they feel good going in and we like the taste." She held her tail and offered it to Illa, "Try if you like."

Illa touched the tip of Zele's tail with a fingertip. She brought it to her mouth and smiled after a moment, "This is good!"

"Zele is happy that you like it too," she said as Illa began to lick her tail as well, "Sometimes, Zele tries to find a quiet place and she has fun all alone with her tail. Sometimes, it was all that Zele had. Now she has Toby and she has her sister again. Zele is happy now, but she still likes to do this sometimes."

Illa smiled at Zele, "Do ye feel like doin' it now, Miss Zele?"

The dark one grinned a little shyly as she nodded.

"Well then," Illa said a little hesitantly, "Could I watch ye if ye did?"

Zele tilted her head, "Zele thought --"

Illa looked a little embarrassed, "It's no that -- at least I dinna think it is," she said, "but ye're so beautiful, Miss Zele. I'm always stealin' a look at ye because ye're lovely te see. It doesna matter te me te see something like that if ye please yerself a little. It's natural and nice fer me te look at, that's all."

She looked away for a second, "All of the girls here are so lovely. I feel pretty plain among ye all."

"Zele thinks her friend should stop that thinking," she said in a mildly scolding tone, "Everyone thinks that Illa is so pretty and sweet. Zele was standing with her sister Tisiphone and we saw how Illa made her kobold hard from far away. She didn't even know that he looked, but we saw it happen."

She smiled warmly as she set Illa on her feet and turned to step out, "It made us happy to see it. Sometimes Zele thinks about Illa and she knows that she is not the only one."

She found a flat surface and sat against one of the walls, "We are not like the demons in a hell. All of us are beautiful, Illa," she said, "Every one, our males, my sisters, Megaera is like a dark dream to Zele's mind and she smiles when she watches her with her lord. Alecto smiles at Tisiphone and Zele can feel it how her sister loves Alecto. So lovely they are. Mother is so old, and still she can make males fall to their knees. Zele has seen this often. They beg her, Illa," she said pointing her finger at the imp girl, "And all of us think that you are beautiful. We have all said it to each other, and when Thiery makes you cry out, we all feel happy for you. You are not plain."

She brought her tail to her lips and began so suck it again. "Come and watch me then, if you wish."

Illa waded carefully to the edge of the pool and leaned there with her face on her arms as Zele began.

The tail slid from Zele's lips and began to caress its owner. Zele brought her hands to her breasts as she closed her eyes with a sigh. Everywhere that the tip of her tail went, it left a glowing little trail behind. Illa's eyes went to Zele's mouth as it opened, and she saw the pale glow on her friend's lips and on her tongue. Illa's mound found a bit of stone that protruded from the side of the pool and she began to rub herself on it unconsciously. She couldn't help it as she watched spellbound.

Zele opened her lidded eyes and smiled. "Illa wears Zele's eggs on her lovely face."

Illa nodded, and Zele sighed again, "Come and get more if you want. Zele has so much and she likes to share."

Illa pulled herself out of the pool and walked to where Zele sat. "Does it always come out slow like that?"

Zele nodded lazily, "Zele can also try to hold it back for a time. Then, when it feels good, she can let it go. It does not squirt like a male, it just flows. Maezou loves it when Zele does that for her, because Zele is so warm inside her."

The tip of Zele's tail appeared before Illa. She kissed it and then she was on her side beside Zele. She held the tail and sucked as her other hand slid to her mound. She was frigging herself in seconds. Zele saw it and moaned.

The sound made Illa shiver.

"Please, Illa," Zele whispered, "Zele knows that you like males, but, ... please, kiss Zele a little?"

Illa stopped and got to her knees. She put her hands on the rock wall above Zele's head. She looked down and smiled, "I think I can, Zele."

They kissed softly and Zele's hips rolled back as she raised her legs while one of her hands held Illa's head gently for a moment. Zele broke the kiss and smiled her thanks.

"Watch now," she whispered.

Illa was on her knees and looked as Zele's tail found her labia. There were already glowing droplets when it moved back for a second. Then the tip settled firmly against its owner and it began to move in an odd, rhythmic way. Zele watched Illa's face.

"It can make its way in a little differently, not like a male does this." She groaned as her head went back a little. "So soft. So slow, and ohhh, so gently."

Illa stared as she listened to the quiet and slick sounds that the tail made as it slid in a little deeper every time that it moved. To her, it was like watching an earthworm move. She'd never thought of it before , but it looked so gently erotic to her as Zele obviously rode her pleasure higher. At one point, she grasped it in one hand and fucked herself for only moments as her other hand just barely touched her clitoris and then she cried out very softly.

Illa knelt there transfixed as Zeel's eyes opened after a minute.

"Miss Zele," she gasped, "that was beautiful to see."

There was a wet sound as Zele slid her tail out of herself slowly and brought it to her face to lick. Illa couldn't help herself and moved to join her.

"Is it as good as a male?" she managed to ask after a few minutes.

"Zele does not think it is, and Maezou agrees," she said, "But it is sooo good anyway," Zele grinned.

"Can I try?" Illa asked.

Zele nodded and Illa lay down facing her. "Illa can move up," Zele said, "One thing that is better about it than a male is that it can reach far." She kissed Illa once gently, "Zele had it inside her sister as we watched you and Thiery. You did not see us, but it was so good."

Zele moved her tail and she helped with her hand to find Illa's lips. After a second, Illa moaned and began to buck a little.

"It is never as thick and hard as a male can be," Zele breathed into Illa's ear, "But it goes where it needs to, and it makes itself fit. Zele is not large either."

"I saw," Illa shuddered for a second, before she reached to Zele and kissed her, their tongues sliding around each other.

"Hold it with your hand, Illa," Zele sighed, "Zele likes that, and you can control it better."

Illa's small hand had the tail instantly and she began to stroke it in and out.

The onyx eyes smiled into Illa's. "Try to tell Zele when you want her to let go. She holds her eggs back for you now," She moved one of her hands to lightly run her fingers along Illa's labia gently. When she judged the time to be right, she touched the small and very erect bud and the effect was instant.

The imp girl bucked harder at the dark one's touch and tried to speak, "Nu, .. nu,.. NOWwwww."

Zele grinned at her friend's pleasure and hissed a little as she let her eggs go. It was an incredibly sensual feeling for Illa, more than enough as she squeaked and wailed into Zele's mouth at the warmth of the flood flowing into her.

"Thank you, lovely Illa," Zele whispered into Illa's ear as she rubbed her belly, "It feels so good to put my eggs inside you."

The imp girl's eyes shone as they opened and she smiled. "It feels so nice and warm. I feel like a super female, if that makes sense. Thank you."

--------------------

Zele smiled as they sat in the pool again rinsing her eggs off, "It is maybe the same thing either way. If Illa is Toby's pet, the sisters will love you too anyway. It is always better when we help each other.

Anyway," she said,"Illa should think about it and talk to Theiry and ask Mother for her advice. If it is not wanted to come if we leave, Zele will release Theiry so that he can stay with Illa. Zele wants to say that this is the most important thing to her. She thinks that the imp and the kobold belong together."

Illa looked at her friend a little sadly, "Ye're nae good at hidin' yer feelins sometimes. I just felt how ye'd miss us then. And we'd miss ye too. I dinna want to talk about that now."

They got out a few minutes later and began to walk back, but Zele stopped them again as she changed into the hellhound once more. "Does Illa want to ride back?" she asked as the water on her from the pool steamed off, drying from her heat.

Illa grinned, "I'd love that, Miss Zele." She hopped up and lay down right away, "Yer always so nice and warm and I feel wonderful inside."

Zele's head turned back with a barely noticeable grin, "Was that alright for Illa? Was that alright for being with a girl?"

Illa reached out and scratched the flinty ear carefully, "Oh shut up, pretty Zele, I'm tryin' not te think about that. I just liked what ye did fer me. I've always liked ye from the first minute. I just never thought that,.."

"Zele knows," the hound nodded playfully, "no one can resist her."

They laughed at each other and Zele began to walk.

When they returned to the chamber where they'd all been sleeping two minutes later, Thiery was already awake and wondering where Illa had gone. He couldn't help the smile that grew on his face when he saw Zele pad in with Illa riding on her back. She held still as her small friend slid off and Illa hugged the flinty neck as tightly as she dared. She ran silently to Thiery with one hand between her thighs.

"What was that all about?" he whispered smiling as he hugged her.

"We was walking back, and she asked if I'd like a ride, Thiery. It's great fun and she's so warm."

She pulled him down, "Come and lie with me, while my belly's still feelin' hot." She reached for Thiery's penis and began to caress it, "Quickly now, my love, get yerself hard. I've a bellyful of Zele's eggs and they're so hot inside me, though I think most of them washed out in the pool we was in. I'm wantin' ye te feel it too. Come fuck me, Thiery. Fuck me quiet-like, but hurry while I'm still hot inside fer ye."

Zele watched as she stood there forgotten for the moment in her hound shape. No one saw her little grin. She thought so much of the small pair. There just had to be a way to get her sister to take Illa as her pet. She didn't think that it would be quite as difficult now.

But there was another issue suddenly that came to Zele's mind. She decided then to stay and she waited until the small lovers had both gasped and whimpered to each other. Zele lowered her head to get a better look as Illa rocked herself back when she felt Thiery's contractions. When they'd been still for a few minutes, she nosed Illa.

"Come."

Illa looked up questioningly, but she got up and followed Zele out of the chamber again.

"Zele is sorry to disturb her friend again. What happened to Thiery the first time with you. Tell me of it."

"It's nae much," Illa said, "It's just something that we give the first time to the ones that we, ... "

She looked up into Zele's softly glowing eyes as she finished the thought, " ... love. They have te love us too at the same time. "Why are ye askin', Zele?"

The hellhound looked down and made a sound as though she was trying to hold her stomach down. She shook her head hard.

"Does Illa, ... do you love Zele at all?"

Illa's small hands went to Zele's face, "I do, yes, Zele. Not the same as I love Thiery, but, ... Why? De ye love me too?"

The great shoulders shook once for a second, but she nodded, "Yes, not like she loves Toby or Maezou." She looked up, "Zele must go. She will come back, but she feels sick. Tell Maezou when she wakes."

"Tell me what?" They looked over as the red-haired sister approached. "Zele, What's wrong?"

Zele held her teeth together and looked at Illa, "Please tell her."

With that she was gone, bounding away into the cavernous hall.

Illa wanted to cry again, but Maezou held on to her. "Even like that, I can see that my sister isn't well. Stay here and don't try to follow her. She'd likely hurt you without meaning to." She led Illa to Toby, who was awake now. Illa started to cry a little and they held her between them. "Tell us what happened," Toby whispered.

Illa tried to be quiet as she spoke, but before long, she was hyperventilating a little. Toby held her face close to his chest, "Just breathe, Illa. Talk only when you can."

--------------------

It took only minutes before Tereth had a lead. The three vampires had hopes of some sort of reprieve, but then they were young and didn't understand that this was the end of the ride.

He left before Gorek could really get started with the first.

----------------------

The three of them walked across the great hall together, Toby, Maezou and Illa, all of them concerned for Zele. Thiery had wanted to come, but was told that any more would likely upset Zele more when they found her.

They stayed together on Maezou's advice, "We'll find her," she said,"though that's not the issue. The issue is what she'll do then. It would have been better is she'd have gone as her dog-girl. My sister is a little, ... final when she's a hound. She thinks blindingly fast, but only to finish an opponent, never past that."

"I know, Miss Maezou," Illa said, wiping the last of her tears, "I've seen that fer maself. She does it the hard way, but nobody kills goblins faster."

------------------------

"I believe you, Lily," Sharon said as they drove, "I just can't fathom that there'll be real demons there and I'm going to meet them. I've had dreams of them all of my life. So I won't be in any danger?"

"None that I can think of," the taller one said, "as long as you're as polite as you normally are. Besides, I'll tell them that we're playing out the roles of each other's familiars."

"Do I have to bow or something like that?"

Lily grinned, "No, of course not. You're making too big a thing out of something more like making someone's acquaintance. Look Sharon, if you really want to make a great first impression, then stop at any discount store and buy about a half-dozen hairbrushes and as many combs. There are nine of them, not counting myself. All of them have long hair, and I'm the only one with a comb. Do you realize how popular that makes me? Just don't hand them out as if you were Christopher Columbus. They can all manage English."

Sharon looked over for a moment before looking back at the road, "What did you mean when you said we'd be each other's familiar?"

Lily grinned, "You've never heard that witches are supposed to have their familiars? Little creatures or large demons sometimes who aided and helped them in exchange for being allowed to suckle and for sexual favors, never heard about that?"

"Yes I have, "Sharon nodded, "How does that pertain to us?"

"It doesn't, really. It's just a load of horseshit, "Lily said, "there is basis in fact to it, though the use of the idea at the old witch trials was all wrong and just used to curry a death sentence for the unfortunate accused. To say it plainly, Sharon, I am very hopeful that what we've begun can grow. If it does, then there is a limiting factor for us and that is time. Humans have short life spans when compared to a demon's. You'll grow old before either of us are ready for that to happen.

I'm already in love with you Sharon, and I know how you feel. If this works, I'll have to think of a way that we can carry on, won't I?"

"What?" Sharon grinned a little, "Will you turn me into a demon or something?"

"Oh, I dunno, "Lily smiled at the countryside, "I don't think I'd have to change much, the way that you were last night."