Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 07

Story Info
Demonic female laughter rang through the dark woods
9.6k words
4.85
7.8k
3
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,930 Followers

***This wasn't part of the original tale. I wrote it and added it because it was a little fun to write, trying to imagine the little scenes.

Besides, I realized that Abi was going to need somebody to do the wrenching on that thing. 0_o

***

-------------------------

Ouna walked into the galley and Pob set the breakfast she'd made before her. Ouna said thank you and Pob nodded.

After a few minutes of silence, Ouna leaned forward and said, "You're not speaking to me?"

"I'm speaking to you," Pob said quietly, "I'm just not speaking to you much. You had your fun yesterday and then you gave me a song about one of your headaches. I can take a hint."

"Pobby," the larger one said, "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I didn't mean to. I just wanted Reed to myself for a little while. I told him that he'd have to fit with us. He liked the idea."

Pob smirked as she cleared up her dishes, "Well you told him a lie then. He's all yours. I'm moving my few things in with Sandy and the T's."

She tossed her half-eaten slice of toast into the receptacle, "None of them have hooves.

And don't call me that anymore."

Ouna stared, "Hey, come on, ... we've been together a year."

Pob shrugged, "I'd rather invest a year in what we had and ditch it now than feel worse after ten.

I'm gonna fix those bad light fixtures out by the main bay. Sandy said he'd let me stand on his back to reach. That way, you can rest your back." She snorted to herself as she walked out the door.

--------------------------------

Florida

He watched them as they came, the girl and her large dog.

He'd seen them sometimes and he knew that she was here for flight lessons. In his line of work out here at the inner city field, he tended to see a lot of people come and go for similar reasons. He paid most of them little attention for the most part. She was different. She didn't look right through him. They had enough of a relationship to chat in a friendly way whenever they were within twenty feet of each other.

He liked to see her because she looked very pleasant to him, as though her coming here was a feature in her day which she enjoyed when she could. She was always smiling. He'd heard her voice often by now and he found the sound of it pleasant because it reminded him of some of the girls that he'd known back in Siberia.

Her blonde hair and her facial features didn't match his memories, since he was from a very small place where those things were seen rarely because it was way out there where blonde Siberian girls don't often go, unless they're doctors or social workers for the government, but the tone of her voice was pretty much there – if you discounted that she was speaking English. Living here placed Balna pretty far from home.

It was a better life, but it was very lonely. He had no friends and he knew no one. He thought his features made him look like a cross between a dark-haired Finn and a lighter-skinned person from Burma, and the Russian that he'd learned in school just confused everyone when he spoke English. It tended to make him shy. That tended to make him even lonelier. His sex life?

Thank God for Kleenex and the internet.

There were no others like him here, at least none that he'd ever seen. He didn't expect to see any either. He was a member of a dwindling minority population even back home. If you counted only the ones who still spoke the language and followed the old shamanistic ways, you'd be looking at about 1200 people, give or take. Worldwide.

But this finding a better life had taken him far from his origins, first to learn aircraft engineering on state-sponsored scholarships aimed at the minority indigenous groups and then to work his way here – only to find that his credentials weren't recognized. He worked here as a line boy.

He watched her until she stepped in through the glass doors of the flight center. He also watched as the dog went inside with her. He could plainly see that the animal was a male, but that didn't stop his errant thoughts from coming to him.

The sight reminded him of the strange dreams that he'd been having, though in them, the beings were females, and not dogs either. The overall shape had been what was evocative to him, that was all. He always recalled the smoke of a fire in the darkness as he worked his way to it. He saw them as they turned around him, large females as long as he was tall when some of them stretched themselves out before him. Longer even. He heard them as they asked for his touch.

They weren't built like humans, but he could speak with them. Every motion that they made seemed foreign to him, and yet incredibly sensual and wildly erotic to him at the same time. They'd slink around him so that he could feel their warmth against his hips as they sidled past him sultrily on their four long legs. They'd murmur to him in ways that excited him in those dreams. There was one that he'd see every time in each dream. She was always so happy when he came to the fire, and she spoke to him of hope for them. And then, ... once she'd seen that her magic was working, she'd –

"Is this gonna take ALL fucking afternoon?" the voice of the fuel truck driver asked, and it snapped Balna's head around as his reverie left him.

"Sorry!" he called over, "Almost finished," he fibbed, "Pretty girls, you know?" he smiled with a helpless-looking shrug. "Girls here come only if you have money. I don't have money. I can only window shopping."

The driver, who was Abi , made his answer with an 'oh-how-much-longer-can-this-workday-last' sounding grunt as he waited.

After a minute, he said, "I'd say that's the smart way. You're saving a ton of money."

Balna finished the fueling two minutes later, closing the lid and wiping the wing nearby carefully with a clean rag, though he hadn't spilled a drop. He got up to step down and handed the driver the fuel nozzle. The driver took the nozzle and held out a clipboard with a pen, "Sign here, buddy."

Balna looked up and saw the man's name embroidered over his breast pocket. The tag on the other one was the name of the fuel company. He signed and handed the clipboard back, "Thanks Harry."

The driver smirked a little, "I didn't have a clean shirt the last time that the laundry truck delivered. Harry's a little pissed at me for swiping one of his, but I don't give a shit."

He held out his hand good-naturedly, "I'm Jake."

The gesture took Balna by surprise, since most people here barely recognized his presence. He grasped the hand and shook it, "Bobby," he smiled.

It was the closest American-sounding name that he knew so he used it to get past the way that the people whom he interacted with would get hung up on his real name.

"Good to meet you," Jake smiled and looked at his watch, "Hey, gotta go. It's quitting time. I'll see you around. I'm here a lot these days."

With that, he rewound the hose faster than anything and was up into the cab. He started the engine and smiled over as he put the truck into gear, "You have yourself a great day, Balna. I gotta go."

With that, he was gone, grinding through the gears to get home. It took Balna maybe a minute after he lifted the cowling over the engine to check the engine oil to realize that Jake had called him by his real name.

The slightly disturbing part was that he was almost certain of it.

----------------------------

"Well?" He asked.

"He is the one that I want," she said from the passenger seat of the truck in a tone which sounded as though she'd come to her decision.

Abi looked over and saw the being which sat hidden from human eyes there. Sha'senh was a lust demon and a bit of a misfit to her own kind. She'd come to his attention during one of his visits to her plane of existence. He was overlord of the place and there had been complaints regarding the way that she alone wasn't interested in the 'normal' things.

She was considered perverted and defective, and he'd been asked to oversee her execution. He saw at the time that right afterward, the rest had all planned to have a big fucking party to celebrate, the emphasis being on the second adjective, naturally.

He'd listened to the evidence and spoken to her as well, noticing that for what she was, there wasn't the slightest hint of offering in her words. He hadn't expected that. To adjudicate at one of those things was to have his patience tested at best. At worst, they always tried to take it into stupid as far as he was concerned.

A lust demon writhing on the ground before him moaning his or her desires was a pitiful exhibition to his eyes and a slightly disgusting way to beg for one's life.

But Sha'senh had been different. She knew what was at stake, and though she was regretful that he'd been asked to command her death, she wasn't begging.

She was resigned.

She never took part in the orgiastic parties which went on for weeks once they'd begun. He'd asked about that and she'd said that she didn't want to spawn afterwards from something meaningless.

Writhing, groaning bodies like that did nothing for her, she'd said, since they never got past the lust and the fucking into anything even remotely like fulfillment.

That statement had sure twisted his horns to hear.

"You want fulfillment, ..." he said in surprise, "Then why not do as your kind does? Seek out beings, humans for example. They have little ability to resist, most of them. Torture their sleep and take what you will, the same as all of your kind."

He'd laid it out like that as a very mild trap. But she'd stepped right over it and astounded him again.

"I know that I am deficient, lord. I wish to have only one and take almost nothing. I wish to give."

Abi almost felt the need to hang onto something, thinking that his world might be shifting. He took her aside and questioned her further. From that came their bargain. She would work for him in exchange for someone to do it all for whose personality and appearance pleased her.

With her agreement, Abi had stopped the proceedings right then and there. The rest were supremely disappointed, but he didn't care, telling them that the adjudication which they wished for from him was not only comprised of being solely a spectator, so their lust to see Sha'senh's final agony was going to go unfulfilled.

She'd never forgotten his kindness and in her eyes, he was one whom she could follow. She'd have given herself to him, but he didn't ask or command it. It was her turn to be amazed as he'd told her that he considered her lovely and that he even had a rough idea regarding one whom she might like.

She'd sat at his feet with a pleased and surprised smile as they'd flown away in his massive craft while he'd chuckled to himself most of the way, still amazed at meeting such an unfortunate thing as a lust demon who wanted to be in love.

"I have begun it," she said quietly from beside him in the truck, "I had the time as I waited to tell you, so I began, always carefully because I want him and will not risk failure. I have shown him what my kind looks like and I am very happy that he likes it."

As what she was, she could change her appearance in an almost unlimited number of ways to get into the minds of many sorts. But Sha'senh didn't want only that. She wanted to go deeper, all the way to Balna's heart.

It happened sometimes when her kind came to take from a human. The victim could easily fall into a very deep love once they'd seen, but to a lust demon, it was only a sign that their hold was complete and they could do anything then. They felt nothing like that for the ones which they afflicted. They just crushed them in the end, every single one.

But Sha'senh wasn't after a victim to feed on, other than what he might give to her, and she was prepared to do the same for him. She just wanted a clean shot at him.

"Good," Abi nodded, "but have a care, demoness. What you want is a path which must go in both ways if you succeed. So do not always be so quick to give. Allow him to want to give to you as well. It works best like that."

He smiled, "And I like the way that you sit here with me. The chains are a nice touch."

Sha'senh sat naked in a roughly human form, other than coloring. Her variable horns were in evidence and wide today. She had a great shape like this and he admired it for a moment, looking away to drive for a few seconds and then looking again at the little chains which ran from her labia through her false navel to end in a looping cross piece through each of her nipples.

Sha'senh sighed with pleasure at his kind words.

"So you have attempted something with him as he slept?" Abi asked, his eyes back on the roadway to the fuel tankfarm.

She nodded, "Nothing very much at all because I did not dare without permission from you, lord. I lay in the bed with him for a time only admiring what I saw. I ached to lose myself in him, but it was too soon. The last time, I tasted his body and I took his seed into my mouth as he dreamed."

She tilted her head back and smiled toward the ceiling with closed eyes as she remembered. "So good. So very nice, better than I'd have ever wanted, he gives. I will not do more than that until after I have seen that he wants me and not only as a dream. He began to wake up once as I was suckling him, but I held him in the dream which I sent, showing him only me as I truly am, suckling him in that dream, and do you know? He only grew harder in my mouth from it."

Abi had to smile at that. Her pleased and wishful tone just did that to him and it was so different to hear it the way that she said it. He doubted that any other lust demon would have been pleased to stop only there, and there wouldn't be this sound of happy wonder to it as they spoke, either.

"Then you have my permission, Sha'senh. Do as you wish to bring this to the love that you want with him." He stopped the truck with a slow squeal of it's brakes in it's parking spot. "I need to speak to my pilot to learn of how his student progresses."

With that, he looked around and seeing no one who could see them, he faded away. Sha'senh did the same to resume watching Balna and thinking of the best way to reveal herself to him.

---------------------------

Balna looked around suddenly to count the aircraft on the line. Discounting all of the others types, they had five primary flight trainers; one down at the moment for it's mandated engine overhaul, and one just finished it's annual maintenance checks, but not outside yet. That left three, and he knew that two were out at the moment.

He started the one which he'd been working on and slowly taxied it closer to the office, parking it in a prominent and easy to leave-from location., since he now knew that Imogen would be using it. The lust demon watched it all with interest after she found nothing like affection in him for whoever it was.

A male's faint hope, perhaps, but they all had that.

Imogen walked out with her instructor. She'd been trying to write while walking and now gave it up, "Go do your walkaround preflight, Imogen."

Imogen began, but met up with the line boy after a moment. "Hey, Balna," she smiled, "Whatcha doing?"

He smiled from the passenger seat and produced an antiseptic wipe from the dispenser with a bit of a flourish, "I am wiping sweat from controls for you, Im-o-gen. You get clean plane to fly today, ah?"

She chuckled, liking the way that he always mispronounced her name, "Thanks."

"Hey," he began, "What kind of dog you have? I never see one like this before you come here."

"He's an Irish wolfhound," Imogen smiled.

"Irish?" he asked, "Russian wolfhounds, I see many. They must hyev big wolfs in Irishland?"

She shook her head, "Not anymore. And you say it 'Ireland', Balna.

Balna reached into his pocket and withdrew a dog-eared little notebook. He reached to hand it to her along with a pen as he moved to get out of the aircraft, "Can you write it for me, please? Name of dog and place?"

"Sure," she nodded as she took the book and found the next blank page. "There are mostly only words in here. What's the book for?"

"Little English lessons," Balna smiled a little sheepishly, "I always have little book. I write down words and learn at home later on Wikpedya, yes?"

Imogen chuckled, and nodded, but had to get back to her preflight inspection. Her instructor was pointing at her watch, meaning that they were already on her dime.

------------------------------

Balna had been thinking. The dreams had unsettled him as nice as they were. He felt a little as though his connection to the world around him had changed in some intangible and subtle way, so he planned to look into things in the way of his people.

He planned to have only a very light meal after work and then he'd drive his beat-up old Tracker to the beach, one which he seldom saw people at. He knew of one rock-strewn section of it which people never went to and behind that in a thick little stand of trees inside the rest of the woods there, he'd make his small fire and try to learn what was what.

He spent the rest of his work day planning a little, and thinking of what he might need.

Sha'senh had been a little dismayed a she'd stood near him transparently, feeling his thoughts. But after a time, she reasoned that he didn't seem upset in any way. What she felt was a desire to find out. She'd felt better after that, wondering and almost deciding that it might be the time to show him.

----------------------------------

Dusty was sitting next to Imogen after they'd walked home, watching as she prepared for her simulation flight to practice instrument flight and navigation. He'd spoken with Abi after feeling him nearby as he waited for Imogen to finish her flight, and Abi had been pleased.

For this, she'd be flying from one town to another about a hundred miles or so away while looking at only her instruments. Because she felt like it, her origin airport for the flight would be the one in the simulation software which was a fairly accurate representation of what was really there at the nearby airfield.

She sat next to him as she worked a few things out with a pad of paper and a pen. She could have done it a lot quicker using only the planning features of the program, but they'd agreed on the value of practicing as realistically as possible.

Imogen had found an accurate and realistic version of the type of aircraft which she'd be using and she loaded it up to begin after moving to her comfortable chair.

"You should change the weather to heavy fog right after takeoff," he said.

"Ok," she smiled, "I was gonna do that anyway."

True to her word, they hadn't even left the traffic pattern before she'd paused everything and configured for zero-visibility. When she re-started, everything in her view above the instrument panel was a gray-white.

"Happy now?" she asked, but he shook his head.

"No cheating," he replied, "The aircraft you'll be flying is a basic trainer. It has no form of autopilot whatsoever, but this program lets you enable one with a keystroke. So you can't do that for this flight, alright?"

Imogen rolled her eyes and didn't even bother with a reply.

It was a pretty boring thing, just as it could be in the real version, but Dusty was determined not to allow any chatting. When she did this for real, the instructor's role was to sit there and observe and only take over if something was going wrong or there was instruction required, so even for real, conversation was minimal.

He grew bored himself.

He looked around and as he saw that she was hitting all of the waypoints bang-on, he grew more bored.

Then he noticed that her pubic hair was gone.

He didn't know that something like that could be done. He wanted to ask her about it. But he'd told her that he'd say nothing during the flight.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,930 Followers