Love Behind Bars

Story Info
A prison riot leaves Felicity in a hard place.
2k words
4.12
34.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: I hope you enjoy this story. If you would like to read more stories please let me know. Like other authors, rating and commenting really help me to create and advance my writing. Thanks! Enjoy!

*****

"It's not his fault!" Felicity shouted as her manicured hand slapped against the wooden table of the sergeant's desk. Her hazel eyes burrowed deep into his green eyes. Felicity Ordain was the mental health professional of the jail. She oversaw mentally ill inmates in the J wing. The petite brown haired woman's face was stationed only a few inches away from his.

Sergeant Jean Epicot leaned forward in his cushioned chair. "He's still going to the hole." His words flowed sharply through his teeth. The young sergeant had to make his authority known. Jean was the youngest sergeant to serve in the jail. Tall and bulky thanks to his service in the army. His slick black hair shined from the overhead light. He rose to his feet showing off his black slacks and white button up that clung to his body. "I am the authority HERE...it's best that your remember that." He looked down on her "Good day Fee."

"It's Felicity now." Felicity spat as she turned around to exit. "Asshole." She murmured before slamming the door. The young woman walked down the tier back to her office. The door opened swiftly and closed abruptly right behind her. She crouched down on her chair with her hands in her head. Advocating for clients in a restricted setting was definitely taking its toll. Beep! A siren dragged her from her thoughts. It was the wailer alerting staff and convicts that a riot had taken hold of the facility. "Shit." She hissed as she scurried to the door. She was only inches away from the door when it swung open.

Felicity stepped back abruptly, her thigh hitting the edge of the desk. Before her stood one of the notorious gang members of the ward. Donny stood 6'3" approximately 250 pounds. Built like a football player and dressed in the traditional orange jumpsuit. Felicity's hand found a small pen on her desk and tucked it into the waistband of her pants. "If it isn't Mrs. Doctor," Donny shut the door behind him "do you have any pills for me now?" He referred to the medication the court had suggested to aid in his medical castration.

"I'm afraid those are down in the pharmacy, let me go get them." Felicity stated taking a side step to the right. Donny stepped in her path.

"Well I guess we'll just have to settle this," Donny shed his clothes freeing his large erection "the old fashion way." His right hand held the fat shaft and began to stroke it slowly. Felicity frowned at its sight. His left hand reached out for her. Felicity jerked back and struck him in the arm with the pen. Donny shouted as the instrument pierced his bulky arm. Felicity reached back for more objects to defend herself. Donny was slightly amused, a chuckle booming from deep within him. He carelessly withdrew it from his arm and tossed the pen aside. She stared, eyes widened and heart racing. Her gaze looked beyond the violent offender to the door creaking open.

Donny had stopped in his tracks. Licking his lips in anticipation of what joys her body could bring. "Now Ms. Doctor-" a blunt object struck him from behind. Donny fell cold to the floor revealing Sergeant Jean Epicot holding his weapon. Sergeant Epicot closed and locked the door behind him. Strolling over to Donny with his weapon still pointed. Felicity scattered behind her desk. "Less of an asshole now" the sergeant stated before holstering his weapon. Jean grabbed both of the inmate's risk and began to drag him to the corner of the room. He handcuffed his hands behind his back. Resting the man on his belly, he took another set and cuffed one ankle before put the cuff around a pipe and cuffing the other.

She shot him a dirty look before recollecting herself. He covered the head of the incompastated man and rose to his feet. "A real nice office you got here," he paused briefly to scan the room "how far did he get?" Jean posed the question with concern. A softness falling over his face as he looked at her. She clutched her body and looked away "I'm fine." The event wasn't enough to pierce her stubbornness. Jean disregarded her cold demeanor and looked upon her. Felicity's body was really tight. Her purple blouse clung to her busty chest. A tight gray pencil skirt was formed so well on her body that it could of been painted on. Through her purple blouse he could see her fast rising full breast.

"That's an understatement," He exclaimed darting his tongue out to wet his lips "he should be out for a while." He pointed to Donny's unconscious body. He moved towards the door. A hoard of prisoners running pass the locked office door. His hand reached towards the lock. "No!" She shouted as she shifted forward. His digits slightly twisted the top lock. He looked to her from the side of his eyes. "No..." he reverted the lock back to its original position.

"I need you here to protect me" Felicity remarked "I don't have a weapon."

"You didn't NEED my protection in the past." He motioned to the piece on his hip. He began to twist the fixture to its unlocked position.

"Look" Felicity came around the desk "I apologize for being so pigheaded." She pauses between words. Jean locks the door and pulled the shades down. He crosses his arms and laid his back against the door. "I'm really sorry," her voice becoming more soft "I need you Jean." Felicity looked longingly to him, her right hand beginning to undo the buttons to her blouse. Her pale white skin in contrast to her red bra.

"If I didn't come you'd be left to the likes of him." Jean motioned to the prisoner.

"Yes and I'm so grateful." She mentioned, her hand cupping her breast.

"Show me your gratitude." He began to tug at the zipper of his pants as he walked towards her. Felicity looked deeper at him. Jean wasn't bad looking. Dark features and a well built frame. Her gaze only diverted once she heard his footstep stop. "Your choice." Jean mentioned as he held his veiny cock out. Felicity eased off the desk and dropped to her knees. The cold tile of the floor soothing the hotness that fell over her body. The opening of his head seeping with precum. Felicity swallows hard before sticking her tongue out to catch the droplet. She guided his dick down her throat until she found her lips at the base of it.

Her head bobbed slowly, scraping the head at the back of her throat. Jean moaned into the air. A fistful of her hair in his hand. His other hand gripping the wood edge of the table. A gushing sound began to form as the moisture in her mouth coated his cock. She gagged a few times when he shifted in and out of her. Felicity moaned as she took him in every time. She could feel the lips of her pussy becoming sticky.

Her hand reached up to grasp on to his shaft, her other caressing his smooth balls. She hummed as she sucked on his thick cock. Jean's grip on the table strengthened as she began to jerk his shaft and suck on his head. He looked around on her desk, his eyes catching a glimpse of a framed photograph of her and a man. With one swift motion he knocked the picture from her desk.

A cracking sound of the frame hitting the floor halted Felicity's movement. He continued to glance down at the picture on the floor, a snarl forming on his face. His attention was quickly rerouted at the sensation she was giving his cock again. "Ahh such a good girl," he looked down to see his cock pistoning in her mouth "I know you never treated your husband like this." Felicity pulled him from her mouth. Her ace displaying disdain. Jean hand with a fistful of her hair forced her back on to his cock. A whorish moan escaping from her mouth as he stuffed himself back in. Jean thrusted forward hitting the back of her slimy throat. She gagged heavily as he released her. She was hunched over, amounts of saliva dripping from her mouth.

He moved from in front of her and went to sit on the chair. Her gaze followed him. He patted his lap to signal for her to sit. Felicity positioned herself, her two legs resting on the arms the chair. Her hands on his thighs holding her wet pussy just above his rock hard member. He grinned as his hands clutched her waist. Slowly impaling her on his dick. Felicity's face contorted with pain as he began to fill her. She bit her lip to hold back her protest. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer as she began to bounce on his lap. The sloshing of her pussy gave away her enjoyment of the intrusion. Her breast thrusting against his chest. Felicity was caught in between a rock and a hard place. Her body encouraged the rough encounter but her mind was still uncomfortable that it was him that was giving her this ecstasy.

Jean could feel her wetness dampen the material of his pants. He cupped her ass and slid a finger to her asshole. Felicity winced at prodding he began to do. "I know your husband never touched you here." He announced, dipping his finger into her wetness and then continuing his movement on her asshole. Felicity fought back a moan as she shook her head no. "Oh is this a no go?" Jean asked as he flashed her a wicked smile.

He groped her ass, drove out her pussy and brought her back down on his cock. "Ahh," she yelled against the fabric of his shirt "it hurts." Felicity was paralyzed. his cock convulsing from the more tighter hole, he had entered ass. Jean chuckled, letting her hole cope with his size. Slowly he brought her up and back down. Her hole opening up with ever new thrust. Felicity let out little cries into his shoulder. Her mouth watering from the immense stretch she was forced to make. He gyrated her on his cock. Each motion edging his stiff member deeper into her bowels. "Fee you're so tight," Jean used one hand to pull her head back "tight like a drum." Felicity's face was a mixture of pain and pleasure. Tears had begun to swell in her eyes.

They raced down her cheeks. Jean licked the stream of tears from her cheek first and then kissed her softly. He knew that this moment of pain would be the price for pleasure. Felicity welcomed his lips against hers. His rocking became more slow and tender. Sergeant Jean Epicot pushes her into his hips one last time before releasing his cum inside her tight ass. She jumped at the sensation. His seed had doused the walls of her ass easing the soreness he had caused her. He traced the form of her lips with his thumb. Her tongue darting out to taste the tip of his finger. He smiled and played with her tongue. Eventually leaning in to kiss her. His tongue darted in her mouth as his cock pumped the last of his seed inside her.

Felicity's tongue encouraged the play. When his cock had stopped pulsating he held her close rising to his feet. He laid Felicity down on the desk. Slowly he extracted his softened cock. With a painful gasp Felicity was relieved of the pressure that had taken over her insides. Her hole now a puffy red hot bed of messiness. Sergeant Epicot sat back in the chair admiring his work of both her entrances. He noticed the name plate next to the leg of the chair. He held the lightweight plate in his hand and read it out loud, "Felicity C. Ordain-Epicot."