Love, Bullets, and Badges Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

"Should have seen my sister's wedding," Jack snickered. "Her first one? Both our cousins Looked like tulips on steroids!"

Iris came down the aisle on the arm of Steven Richards, Darren's younger brother.

(She had been extremely surprised when Elise asked her to be her maid of honor.

"But Elise, I mean, really? We don't even know each other!" Iris protested.

"You're standing in my sister's kitchen, cooking dinner for my sister's kids," Elise explained. "I let you watch my little man and my little girl. How much more we need to know each other?"

"Yes," Iris said happily and the two women hugged.)

The music swelled and the congregation rose to their feet.

"Oh!" Melinda gasped.

"Damn!" Jack agreed.

Glen Simone looked on miserably. His daughter was getting married and he was little more than a guest.

He stared at Dick Davis with all the hatred he could muster; the man was not Elise's father, he was her step-father. Briefly, Glen thought of committing homicide on the smiling, crying man.

Darren's expression went from happy smile to stunned amazement as Elise walked toward him. He had thought her beautiful the first day he was partnered with her and each day he knew her had solidified that opinion.

Today, however, she was breathtaking.

"Close your mouth; you're letting out all the flies," she whispered as she stopped next to him.

"And who gives this woman to be married?" Father Gregory asked, smiling down at the girl he'd known from the time of her baptism.

"Her sister, her mother, and I," Dick said.

Glen wanted to jump up, wanted to scream that it wasn't Dick Davis' place to give his daughter in marriage.

Jack felt Melinda's hand in his as they watched the ceremony. He smiled and for a brief moment, could imagine himself and Melinda standing in front of Father Gregory.

Jack almost gasped aloud, almost flung Melinda's hand away, almost stormed out of the church, screaming obscenities at the cruel hoax God was perpetuating upon him.

"Oh!" Melinda sighed happily, leaning into him as they watched Elise and Darren kiss.

X.X.X

Connie and her assistant were everywhere at once, taking pictures, posing guests, posing the wedding party, running back and forth with more equipment.

Angela had her DJ equipment set up and had music playing softly while the photographs were being taken.

Connie's assistant nodded to the DJ and Angela gripped her microphone.

"If we could have the bride and the father of the bride come to the front," she asked in her soft voice.

"She said 'father,' not 'sperm donor,'" Carmen said frostily to Glen.

"That is my daughter!" Glen said loudly; his anger at the boiling point.

"Oh okay, 'Dad,'" Carmen laughed mirthlessly. "Why did Elise pick this date? As the father, you should be able to answer that."

"Because, because it's a Saturday," Glen sputtered.

"Anch! Wrong!" Carmen laughed derisively.

"It's her birthday?" Glen guessed.

"Oh! So close!" Carmen said.

"Then what?" Glen asked.

"Today would have been Elaine's twenty ninth birthday, Glen," Carmen snapped.

Glen very nearly said 'Who?' but stopped himself.

"Just be grateful that Elise's Dad insisted that she invite you," Carmen snapped and began to walk away. "Sure as hell wasn't MY idea, that's for sure!"

On the dance floor, Elise and Dick twirled around to the waltz.

"Thank you so much," Dick said quietly.

"For...?" Elise asked.

"For calling me 'Dad,'" Dick said. "There has been no greater honor I could ever dream of."

"You earned it," Elise smiled.

X.X.X

"Thank you so much for inviting me," Amber slurred horribly.

Elise grimaced; maybe it was a bad idea to have an open bar at their reception.

"Kind of wonder why?" Amber asked.

Again, Elise grimaced; Amber had asked the same question an hour earlier.

X.X.X

"Um, uh, Carmen said you said to invite me?" Glen asked Dick as Dick picked up a diet cola at the bar.

"Of course," Dick smiled at the man. "You are her father, right?"

"Uh, yeah, but, I mean, Carmen said she wasn't even going to..." Glen said.

"Glen, can I call you Glen?" Dick said.

"Yeah, of course," Glen agreed and took another Jack and coke from the bartender.

"Glen, Ten years ago, I was fortunate enough to marry Carmen; God what a beautiful woman!" Dick smiled. "And she had two daughters. Two of the sweetest little girls you could ever ask for. I became 'Dad' to those two girls; yes, I know, they were both young ladies when I came to live with them, but to me, they were just girls."

Dick put a friendly hand on Glen's shoulder.

"I may be 'Dad' but you helped bring them into this world, Glen," Dick said. "I could not imagine you not being here for this beautiful day."

Dick held out a hand and Glen took it. Dick shook Glen's hand, patted the man on the shoulder, and then walked away.

"Wow, that was so beautiful," Amber slurred and nearly toppled into Glen.

"Think you've had enough," the bartender said forcefully.

"I'm Amber," Amber said.

"Glen, Glen Simone," Glen smiled.

"Get me a drink, Glen, Glen Simone; fucking ass hole bartender says I'm too drunk," Amber whispered hotly into Glen's ear.

"It'll have to be Jack and coke; he knows that's what I'm drinking," Glen said.

"Good," Amber agreed.

She turned around and pointed in the general direction of a table.

"I'll be sitting right there," she said.

Glen decided that he'd only taken one sip of his drink; she could have it.

"So, um, how you know Elise?" Glen asked, taking a seat next to Amber.

"I was fucking her boyfriend," Amber said, finished Glen's drink in two gulps and then made a face. "Fuck! I asked for a rum and coke; that the fuck was that?"

When it came time for the throwing of the bouquet, Amber was face down on the table.

"I'll make sure she gets home, Glen promised the bartender.

Chapter 15

Darren very easily picked up his bride and carried her into the room at the Hilton and Towers in Lafayette. Their flight to Niagara Falls did not leave until ten thirty the following morning.

"Wow, Mr. Richards, alone at last," Elise smiled up at him as he put her on her feet.

"Yes, Mrs. Richards," he agreed.

"Listen, I um, you wait right here, okay?" Elise asked, grabbed a bag off the pile of suitcases the bell hop had arranged by the closet, and ran to the small bathroom.

"Right here?" he asked, teasing. "This very spot? Don't move?"

"Um," she said, sticking her head out of the bathroom for a minute. "Why don't you um, get ready for bed?"

"Bed?" he cried out. "Bed? But it's not even six o'clock yet!"

She didn't answer, just closed the bathroom door again.

Darren smiled and took off his polo shirt and jeans (he'd changed out of his dress uniform at the reception hall) and hung them up. He could hear his wife talking to herself inside the bathroom. He shrugged out of his plain white tee shirt and his boxers and walked to the king sized bed.

"I um, I really, me and Iris picked this out, I..." Elise stammered as she opened the door to the bathroom.

She stepped out of the bathroom, dressed in a white teddy outfit. It was held up by tiny spaghetti straps; her dark nipples were barely visible under the pale material, and her pubic hair was obscured by her hands as she nervously shifted from one foot to the other.

She would not look at him.

"Elise!" he almost laughed out loud. "Honey, are you nervous?"

"I well yeah," she admitted, blushing hotly.

"Come here," he laughed.

Elise Simone, now Elise Richards; a woman that could drive a van through the front doors of a bank, have a shoot out with bank robbers, could take on bikers that were nearly three times her body weight, could take down bikers that were trying to break into her house, had the highest arrest record in their precinct, was nervous. Was nervous being in the same room with him. Her husband.

"Don't laugh at me!" she cried out, hot tears springing to her eyes.

"Oh, no, no, no!" he protested, leaping from the bed and running to her.

He caught her before she could slam the bathroom door shut.

"No, no, Sweetheart!" he crooned, pulling her to him. "Honey! I'm not laughing at you!"

"I just wanted to look pretty for you!" Elise sobbed.

"Pretty?" he asked. "Pretty? God, Honey; you're beautiful! Just absolutely beautiful!"

He sat down on the bed and pulled her onto his lap. She cuddled against him, still sobbing.

"Shh, shh, nothing to cry about," he soothed.

Finally, she stopped crying.

"Here, why don't we try this again?" he asked. "You go into the bathroom and I'll get in bed and then you come out again, okay?"

"Okay," she whimpered.

"She tottered into the bathroom and shut the door. Darren got into the bed and fluffed up the pillows. A moment later, he heard the toilet flush.

"Ready?" she asked.

"You wash them hands?" he asked.

"Yes!" she snapped.

"I didn't hear you wash them," he said.

"Darren Michael Richards!" Elise yelled. "I washed them!"

"If you say so," Darren chuckled.

"Cute," Elise said, stepping out of the bathroom with more confidence.

"No," he disagreed. "Beautiful."

"Uh huh," she said, sliding onto the bed.

"You really are," he said quietly.

"You really think so?" she asked, her fear returning.

"Yeah, Baby, I really think so," he said.

"I um, me and Iris watched a bunch of these videos," Elise admitted. "On her computer? They were kind of gross, really, but she said..."

"I'm not interested in doing anything kind of gross," Darren pulled her into his arms and kissed her lips.

"Oh!" she sighed, feeling his bare arms around her, feeling his bare legs against her bare legs, feeling something poke her in her belly.

"I'm interested in doing things that make you feel good, make you feel loved," Darren whispered, kissing her neck, easing one of the thin straps off her shoulder.

"But Iris said that those things make you feel real good," Elise said. "I watched a whole bunch of it!"

"Uh huh," Darren said, nibbling on her bare shoulder, just above the swell of her breast.

"And she said I should at least try..." Elise murmured as Darren eased more of her top down, kissing on the exposed flesh.

"And even if I don't like it..." Elise sucked in a breath as he located her nipple.

She attacked his mouth with hot kisses the moment he released her nipple.

He pulled away and took her other nipple into his mouth. She arched her back up, trying to force more of her nipple into his mouth.

He edged more of the garment down and kissed the exposed flesh.

"Oh my God!" she laughed out loud.

She combed her fingers through his red hair as he tongued her navel, and raised her hips up so that he could slide the garment down over her pubic mound.

""Aeigh!" she cried out the moment his tongue touched her pussy and he felt his chin being drenched.

He lapped at her slit for a few moments, tasting her, savoring her, then sucked her small clitoris into his mouth.

Aeigh!" she screamed very loudly and again drenched his chin with her spending.

"Oh my God!" she cried out.

"That was..." she gasped, wiggling to fully remove the lingerie.

She wiggled around and kissed his mouth, then frowned.

"Why's your face all wet?" she asked.

He stared at her for a moment, then burst out laughing.

"What? What's so funny?" she demanded.

"It's wet from you," he laughed.

"That's...?" she asked, mouth open in shock. "Eww!"

"Not 'Ew,'" he said and kissed her again. "'Yum!'"

"That's so gross!" she said. "Here..."

She bounded out of the bed and again ran into the bathroom.

A moment later, she came into the bedroom, wet washcloth in hand.

"Here, let's get you..." she said and wiped at his face.

"Damn, you are so fucking gorgeous; I just love you all naked like that," he praised.

"So I pretty much just threw fifty eight dollars away on that teddy, huh?" she asked.

"Nah, I thought it looked pretty hot on you too," he said and pulled her to him for a kiss.

"Let me, we watched a bunch of..." Elise said, clumsily grabbing Darren's hard cock in her hand.

"Careful," Darren cautioned.

"Oops, sorry!" Elise gasped.

She gripped him in her left hand and brought her mouth close to the head of it.

"Tell me if I'm doing this wrong, okay?" she asked, looking up into his eyes.

He wanted to laugh. He knew better than laughing, though.

"Bet you'll do great," he encouraged.

Her brown eyes never left his as she took the head of his cock into her mouth, never left his as she lapped her tongue at the slit.

Her left hand slowly but firmly stroked his cock as she slowly bobbed her head up and down on the head. She pushed a little more of his cock into her mouth and bathed it with her tongue.

"Damn, that feels so..." he groaned.

Her eyes crinkled in happiness at his praise.

"Elise, I'm about to..." Darren warned.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth and began to jerk his cock somewhat violently.

"Shit! Damn, oh!" Darren cried out and jetted a hot spurt of semen directly into Elise's widely stretched mouth.

She closed her mouth and looked at him with a surprised, quizzical look on her face. A second spurt struck her on her chin and she opened her mouth in shock. The third hit her on her lips and she wrinkled her face in confusion.

"How much you soot out?" she asked and got hit on the lips again.

"Damn it, cut that out!" she protested.

He did laugh. How could a woman be twenty five years old and still know so little about men and women?

"I mean, in them videos, they'd put out a whole bunch of stuff, but Iris said that was fake," Elise complained as she used the washcloth to wipe her face clean.

"Come here," he laughed.

"Listen, I know, in most of those videos, the women let the man shoot his stuff all over their face, but in real life, most women prefer to just let the man shoot it in their mouths," Darren said.

"Iris says that's what she does when Charlie shoots," Elise admitted.

"It's a whole lot cleaner than letting me squirt all over the place," Darren agreed.

"You not kidding!" Elise said. I didn't think you were going to stop!"

"But God designed it that way, to make sure we have a good chance of fertilizing the egg when we..." Darren explained.

"God, Darren!" Elise barked. "I'm not a kid! I know how babies are made!"

"Do not!" he argued.

"I most certainly do, I mean, shit! I was thirteen when my mom had the talk with me!" Elise shrilled.

Nuh uh! Prove it!" Darren challenged.

"What?" Elise asked, face twisted in confusion.

"I don't believe you!" Darren said. "You know how babies are made? Prove it!"

"You are such a retard, you know that?" she giggled.

"I'm going to lay right here and wait until you prove it to me," Darren said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Come here," she giggled, pulling him to her.

"That's not proving it to me," he said firmly.

"I love you, you know that?" she asked, cupping his face in her hands.

"Love you too," he said and began to rub his hands over her arms and shoulders.

She pulled him on top of her and spread her legs wide.

"Mmph!" she grunted when his cock bumped into her hymen.

"This is going to..." he warned and thrust his hips down hard.

She squeezed her eyes tightly shut and balled her fists up, but did not cry out.

X.X.X

Amber came to, lying nude in her bed. She staggered to her bathroom, not bothering with the light and yelped as she almost fell in; someone had raised her toilet seat.

"God damned mother fuckers!" Amber screeched, slamming the toilet seat down and sitting down again.

After she finished urinating, she blotted her pussy clean and noticed that her strip of pubic hair was stiff, sticky with what she assumed was semen.

"Aw, fucking great!" she snarled. "I get pregnant again..."

She flushed, turned on the light and gasped as the forty watt bulb burned her eyes.

Amber looked through the medicine cabinet, could not find any more of the 'Morning After' pills she had, but did find the Tylenol.

She staggered into the kitchen and almost whooped with happiness; there were two half-gallon bottles of bargain brand rum sitting on the table. She frowned; there was also a half-gallon of bargain brand whiskey on the table. She didn't like whisky; it left a foul taste in her mouth and the hangovers were terrible.

Amber opened the freezer and cursed; of course they were out of ice. At least she had remembered to fill the ice trays with water, though. The trays had the beginning film of ice forming on the tops, though. She'd just drink the first two or three drinks hot, then have ice with the next few.

"Ice is in the Tupperware," a male voice offered and she screamed in terror.

"Don't hurt me, please," She begged, putting her arms out in defense. "Please; I'll give you whatever you want, just don't hurt me."

"What? What are you talking about?" Glen said, grabbing the jug of whiskey and pouring a good amount of the amber liquor into a glass.

Amber looked at the old man that stood, nude, in her tiny kitchen. He was definitely not her type at all; he was too old, his hair was obviously died, his chest was sunken in, his belly was sticking out, and he had absolutely no ass at all.

"You the dumb ass mother fucker left the fucking toilet seat up?' she snarled.

"You the dumb ass mother fucker didn't look before you just flopped down?" he asked, adding some cola to his drink, then reaching over her head to grab some ice cubes.

X.X.X

"But you have to go to bed, then wake up, and go to bed and wake up, and you have to do that seven times before Miss Leesey and Mr. Darren get back," Carmen tried to explain to Jennica and Henry.

"Maybe they'll get tired and come back early," Henry suggested.

X.X.X

"Aw, you didn't shoot as much that time," Elise complained.

"Damn, Elise!" Darren laughed. "They're just about empty!"

"They get empty?" she asked, face a mask of shock.

"It grows back," he assured her.

"It better!" Elise said.

"Listen, I don't know about you, but I'm about to starve to death here," Darren laughed. "You want room service? Or, there's a Chili's right across the street, or..."

"Chili's?" Elise asked. "I've never eaten at Chili's!"

Darren was a little slow getting out of the bed. Elise however bounded out of the bed and dashed into the bathroom.

"Hey, do something with that hair, huh?" Darren called out.

"Aw, Darren!" Elise cried. "It was perfect when we left the wedding!"

Darren gingerly pulled up his boxers; she'd given him two blow jobs and pulled him into her three times. He was grateful that his jeans were loose fit, wide legs.

"Now, it's better, see?" Elise said, sticking her head out the bathroom.

"Mind hurrying up in there; I got to pee," Darren said.

"Pee in front of me; it's not like I haven't see Henry do it a hundred times," Elise shrugged., still combing her hair.

"Out," he said, shoving her to the door. "Go get dressed."

"Aw, you don't think they'd appreciate me showing up like this?" Elise asked, striking a pose.

"They'd love it; I wouldn't," he said and shut the door.

She smirked at the door; Mister Darren Richards, policeman, big strong man, too shy to urinate in front of his wife.

X.X.X

Amber sullenly drank her rum and coke. Obviously, the old guy had nowhere to go and she had promised him a couple of nights in her apartment in exchange for the two bottles of rum.

Obviously, he also expected pussy to be part of the deal. She had to admit, she had fucked guys, and a few girls, for a lot less than a few bottles of rum.

"And here we go; you're about out of eggs, you know that?" Glen asked and put a plate of scrambled eggs in front of her.

"Yeah, usually go on Sunday," Amber said and grabbed the toast.

She tried to scoop up the over-cooked eggs, but her hand shook horribly.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers